英语题(高考适当形式填空真题,5道)

几道七年级英语练习(有赏)求5到七年级下册英语首字母10道适当形式5道翻译5道按句子意思填空6月16日20:00前回答符合者最佳_百度作业帮
几道七年级英语练习(有赏)求5到七年级下册英语首字母10道适当形式5道翻译5道按句子意思填空6月16日20:00前回答符合者最佳
几道七年级英语练习(有赏)求5到七年级下册英语首字母10道适当形式5道翻译5道按句子意思填空6月16日20:00前回答符合者最佳
非选择题部分四、根据首字母补全单词或用所给词的适当形式填空(每小题1分,共10分)
1. -What’s your favorite s_________? -Science.
2. Look! The boy is p________ the piano.
3. The day before Thursday is W__________.
4. Rick’s family only _________ (have) one shower.
5. Please tell ________ ( I ) about yourself.
6. Peter_________(see) an interesting talk show on TV just now.
7. Look! They_____________(make) kites.
8. I got up at six. After breakfast I _______(take) a bus to school.
9. Jim would like____________(play) computer games.
10. Last week the teacher asked ten students what they________(do) last weekend.五、根据中文提示完成句子.每空一词,缩写算一词.(10分)
1.图书馆在超市和邮局之间.
The library is ___________the supermarket _____________the post office.
2.我喜欢在公园散步
I ____________ ______________in the park.
3.你通常晚上几点钟睡觉
What time__________ you usually ___________to bed at night?
4.你想要一些冰茶吗?
____________ you like __________iced tea?
5.你们昨天玩得高兴吗?
________________you ________________a good time yesterday?六、句型转换 (每空1分,共10分)
1. I have some story books. (改为否定句)
I _________ have _________ story books.
2. Miss Wang likes playing sports every day. (改为一般疑问句)
_________ Miss Wang _________ playing sports every day?
3. She often swims with her friends at the pool. (用now改写)
She _________ _________ with her friends at the pool now.
4. Tom is reading a book now. (画线部分提问)
_________ _________ Tom _________ now?
5. She usually does homework at ten o’clock. (画线部分提问)
_________ _________ she usually do homework?四、用所给的汉语或者单词的正确形式填空:
1. subject.从对话后面的回答science可以判断是一门学科,所以前面的句子填subject来询问你最喜
欢的学科是什么?
2. playing.从句子的意思理解是“看!那个男孩在弹钢琴”,动词的时态是现在进行时,所以用
play的现在分词playing.
3. Wednesday.从句子的意思理解星期四前面的那一天是星期三,所以填写Wednesday.
4. has.考查名词family作主语时谓语动词的单复数的用法,从句子理解family是指整体,所以谓语动
词用单数形式,所以填写has.
5. me.在动词tell的后面用代词的宾格形式me作宾语.
6. saw.考查动词的时态,从句子的时间状语just now可以判断是一般过去时,所以填动词see的过去
7. are making.从句子是动词look可以理解在看的时候正在发生的动作,所以用现在进行时,主语是
they,现在进行时是are making.
8. took.考查动词的时态,前面句子是一般过去时,可以判断在其后紧接着发生的动作用一般过去
时,所以填took.
9. to play.在句型would like的后面用动词不定式形式表示“想要做某事”的意思,所以填to
10. did.从需要填空的动词的时间状语last weekend可以判断是一般过去时,在宾语从句中用陈述语
序,所以填写did.五、根据汉语完成句子:
1. between;and.从句子的汉语意思可以判断是考查介词的用法,表示在两者之间用between… and来
2. like walking.表示喜欢做某事是like doing something,在动词like的后面用动名词形式作宾语.
3. do;go.从句子的时间副词usually可以判断是一般现在时,在特殊疑问句中要用助动词do,后面用
4. Would;some.从句子的汉语意思可知,用句型would you like 表示询问某人想要某物.这个问句
是委婉地请求,所以用some表示“一些”,而不用any.
5. Did;have.从句子的时间状语yesterday可以判断是一般过去时,它的一般疑问句用助动词did+动
词原形构成.have a good time意思是玩得高兴.六、句型转换:
1. don’t;any.句子的have是动词表示“有”的意思,改为否定句用助动词don’t,在否定句中
some改成any.
2. D like.句子的like是动词表示喜欢的意思,改为一般疑问句用助动词Does,后面用动词原形.
3. is swimming.前面的句子是一般现在时,改为now后,是现在进行时,主语是第三人称单数形式,
所以用is swimming.
4. What is ;doing.画线部分是现在进行时表示正在做某事,所以对画线部分提问用What is …
doing来问.
5. When does.句子的画线部分at ten o’clock是表示具体时间,所以对它的提问用特殊疑问词
when;do是实义动词,变成问句要加助动词do的某种形式,此句主语是she,要用does. 非选择题部分四、根据所给句子的意思和首字母补全单词使句子的意思完整:(每小题1分,共10分)
1. The Chinese like e______________ different kind of food.
2. What day w___________ it yesterday?
3. She wants to p__________ soccer with her friends.
4. In a few y_______ time, Beijing will become more beautiful.
5. My sister is l ______ on the beach and reading books.
6. It’s not p________ for them to finish the work in such a short time.
7. -It’s too hot. Let’s go s___________ in the river. -Good idea.
8. After it stopped r_______, they went on working.
9. The l________ on the tree have turned green when it is spring.
10. “Help y______ to some meat.” Mr. Black said to the children.五、根据所给的汉语完成句子:(每小题2分,共10分)
1. 放学后不要打架 .
________ _________ after school.
2. 他擅长于英语.
He is_______ _______ English.
3. 瞧,他在打电脑游戏 .
Look! He_______ __________ computer games.
4. 玛丽今天值日 .
Mary is_______ __________ today.
5. 昨天我们没有做家庭作业 .
We_______ ____________ our homework yesterday.六、句型转换: (每空1分,共10分)
1. We arrived in Beijing at six. (变为同义句)
We ___________ _____________Beijing at six.
2. It’s Friday today. (对划线部分提问)
____________ ___________is it today?
3. She went there by bus. (改为一般疑问句)
__________she _________there by bus?
4. My brother has supper at about six. (改为一般疑问句)
__________your brother _________supper at about six?
5. The flowers are very beautiful. (改为感叹句)
__________ ____________the flowers are.七、补全对话:(每小题2分,共10分)
从下列选项中选正确的句子,完成对话.A: Were the Japanese people very friendly?B: How were the stores?C: When did you go there?D: Where did you go?E: Did you go shopping?F: What did you do there?G: How were the people?
A: Hi, Vera. How was your vacation?
B: It was great!
B: I went to Tokyo with my family.
A: Really? Wow!
B: Well, we went to a lot of museums.
A: Oh, how were they?
B: They were really interesting. But they were also very crowded.
B: Yeah, I did.
B: Oh, things were very expensive.
5 Did you meet any Japanese people?
B: Yeah, the people were really friendly. My parents have some Japanese friends, and we
had dinner at their house.
A: How was the food?
B: It was delicious. I love Japanese food.四、根据所给句子的意思和首字母补全单词使句子的意思完整.
1. eating.在动词like的后面用动名词形式作宾语,从句子的意思理解要填eating表示“吃”不同的
2. was.从句子的时间状语yesterday看句子是一般过去时,句意:昨天是星期几?所以用was.
3. play.play soccer是动词短语,表示“踢足球”的意思,在want的后面用不定式形式作宾语.to后
要用动词原形.
4. years’.从句子的意思理解是用介词短语in a few years’ time表示在“几年后”的意思,s结尾
的名词复数的所有格形式直接在复数后加“’”.
5. lying.从句子的意思理解是用动词lie表示“躺”的意思,从句子的时态可以看出是现在进行时,
lie的现在分词是lying.
6. possible.句意是“他们在这么短的时间完成工作是不可能的”,所以用形容词possible.
7. swimming.从句子It’s too hot可以理解是用go swimming表示“去游泳”,所以在动词go的后面
用-ing形式.
8. raining.在动词stop的后面用动名词形式作宾语表示“停止做某事”,从句子意思理解是用
raining表示天停止“下雨”.
9. leaves.从句子的意思理解是春天树叶开始变绿,所以用名词leaf的复数形式.
10. yourselves.help+反身代词+to... 表示“请某人随便吃.”的意思,从句子后面的
children可以判断反身代词用复数形式.所以用yourselves.
五、根据汉语完成句子:
1.Don’t, fight.从句子的意思理解是祈使句的否定形式,所以用Don’t+动词原形.
2. good, at.考查动词短语be good at的用法,表示擅长.
3. is, playing.从句子Look!可以理解后句是现在进行时,动词短语打电脑游戏是play computer
games,主语是第三人称单数形式,所以用is playing.
4. on, duty.表示某人值日的短语是be on duty.
5. didn’t , do.考查一般过去时的否定句用法,从句子的时间状语yesterday可以判断是一般过去
时,否定句用助动词didn’t和动词原形构成.
六、句型转换:
1. got to.考查arrive in的同义短语get to的用法,表示“到达某地”.所以用动词短语got to改为
2. What day.考查对特殊疑问句,画线部分表示星期,所以用What day is it today?来询问是星期
3. D go.考查一般疑问句的用法,动词的时态是一般过去时,谓语动词是实义动词,改为一般疑问
句需要用助动词did和动词原形构成.
4. D have.考查一般疑问句的用法,动词的时态是一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数形式,has这
里是实义动词,不是“有”的意思,改为一般疑问句需要用助动词does,does的后面用动词原形.
5. How beautiful.考查感叹句的用法,句子的主语是flowers,所以在形容词beautiful的前面用
How构成感叹句.
七、补全对话:
1. D.从对话下面的回答I went to Tokyo with my family.可以判断上面的问句是用Where did you
go?来询问你去哪里?所以本空选D.
2. F.从对话下面的回答...we went to a lot of museums.可以判断上面是询问“你在那里做了什
么?”,所以本空选F.
3.E.从对话下面的回答Yes, I did.可以判断前面的句子是一般疑问句.所以本空选E.
4.B.从对话下面的回答...things were very expensive可以理解对话前面的句子是用How were the
stores?来询问商店怎么样?所以本空选B.
5. G.从对话下面的回答...the people were really friendly.可以理解对话前面的句子是用How
were the people?来询问那里的人怎么样?所以本空选G.希望对你有所帮助学年七年级上学期期末英语试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
学年七年级上学期期末英语试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
学年七年级上学期期末英语试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 工业园区学年第一学期期末调研试卷七年级英语  本试卷分第I卷(选择题)和第II卷(非选择题)两部分。共7大题,满分100分。考试用时100分钟。   第I卷(选择题,共60分)一、听力(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)第一部分& 听句子,选择正确的图片本部分共有5道小题,请根据你所听到的内容,从所给的A、B、C三个选项中选择符合题意的图画。听一遍。&&&&&  1.&&&&& A&&
   第二部分 听下面的对话或独白,每段对话或独白后有几小题,请根据你所听到的内容,从所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个适当的答语。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第六段材料,回答第6―7题。 6. How long does Sandy learn English on her computer every day?  A. For half an hour.&&&&& &B. For an hour.&&&&&& &C. For two hours. 7. What else does Sandy often do on her computer?  A. She watches matches. &&B. She listens to music.&C. She plays games.听第七段材料,回答8―10题。Peter’s FamilyPeter&He is a student. He is&& 8&& years old. He likes playing basketball.Peter’s mother&She is a&& 9&& and she likes reading.Peter’s father&He is a doctor and he likes&& 10& . 8. A. 11 &&&&&&B. 12&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. 13 9. A. nurse&&&&&&B. worker&&&&&&& &C. teacher10. A. fishing&&&&&B. swimming&&&C. playing football听第八段材料,回答11―15题。11. What does Simon do at 7:30 in the morning?&& A. He has breakfast.&&&  B. He goes to school.  C. He does morning exercises.12. How does Simon go to school every day?&& A. By bike. &&&& &&&B. On foot.&& &&&C. By bus.13. What lessons does Simon like best?&& A. English and History.&&B. Maths and Chinese.&C. Geography and art.14. How often does Simon go to the Football Club?&& A. Once a week.&&&& &B. Every day.&&&&&&&& &C. Twice a week.&&&& 15. How long does Simon spend doing his homework every day?  A. About half an hour.& &&B. About an hour.&&&&& &C. About two hours.
二、选择填空(共15题;每小题1分,满分15分)A)&单项选择 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
16. ―I don’t know if the shoes fit me.&& ―Why not&&&&&& ?&& A. try it on&&&&&&&& B. try them on&& &C. try on them&&&& &D. try on it17. There&&&&&&& a lot of delicious food on the table and there&&&&&&& a lot of people around the table.&& A. is&&&& &&B. are&&&& &C. are&&&&&& &D. is18. ―How much money does it&&&&&&& Tom?&& ―About 20 yuan. He thinks it’s very cheap.  A. take&&& &&& &B. spend&&&C. cost&& &&& &D. pay19. ―Is there a&&&&&&& near here? I want to buy a rubber? && ―Oh, yes! It’s down the street.&& A. sports shop&&& &B. gift shop&&&& &C. shoes shop&&&& &D. stationery shop20. ―Come on, children! Help yourselves to some ______ if you like.&& ―Thank you, Mom.&& A. fish and chicken&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. fishes and chicken&&&&&&&&& &  C. fish and chickens&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. fishes and chickens21. I_______ watch Happy Goat and Big Big Wolf because I think it’s so boring.  A. often&&&&B. always&&&C. usually&&&D. seldom22. ― Sandy, _______ apple on the table is for you. Have it before you go out.  ―Thanks, Mum. _____ apple a day keeps the doctor away.  A. An&&&B. An&&&C. The&&&D. The23. It usually takes my mother forty minutes _______ the house.  A. clean&&&B. to clean&&C. cleans&&&D. cleaning24. We usually have a party _______ the evening _______ December 31.  A. on&&&B. of&&&C. of&&&D. on25. We usually _______ school uniform (校服) from Monday to Friday.  A. in&&&B. dress&&&C. wear&&&&& D. put on&26. The shop isn’t _______ now. It ______ at 9:00 every morning.&& A. open& &&&&&B. opens& && C. opens&& &&&&&&& D. opens27. ―______ does your father play computer games at night?&& ― Once a week.&& A. How often&&&&&& &&&&&& B. How much&&&&& && C. How long&&&&&&& &&&&D. How many28. We are looking forward ______ our old fiends during the holiday. && A. see&&& &&B. to see&& & &C. to seeing&& &D. to looking29. His red tie ______ his suit ______.&& A. very well&& &&&& &B. very well&& C. very good& &&&&&& D. very good30. ―Would you like some more bread?  ― ___________ I’m full.  A. Yes, please.&&&&&&B. Yes, I’d like.&&  C. I don’t like it.&&&&&&&& D. No, thanks.
三、完形填空。(共10题;每小题1分,满分10分)&先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出& 可以填入空白处的最佳选项。   Do you like shopping on the Internet? I like to buy books online(在线的). Usually, the price isn’t very&& 31&& . You don’t have to pay a lot. When I want to know something about a book, I write an e-mail to the online shop for&& 32&& . I am shy. It is difficult for me to talk to the shopkeepers in real(真实的) shops.   Sometimes online shops have pictures of the book. They can show you some pages of the book, too. I think this is very&& 33&& . I don’t like to read books in shops because the shopkeepers may come and talk to me. I don’t know&& 34&& to say to them.   I can shop at midnight&& 35&& I want to. Real shops close at nine o’clock in the evening. Some people may worry that the postman may lose or damage(损坏) the things they& 36&&& from online shops, but I don’t worry about that. I think it is hard to damage a book and most of the postmen are very careful.    Some people say that shopping in real shops is good because you can go with your friends and&& 37&& many different things. They call this window shopping. I don’t have any friends and I don’t like to talk too much―it makes me&& 38&& .   I am&& 39&& my grandmother how to shop online. She cannot walk very far so it will make shopping easy for her if she shops online. My brother&& 40&& wants to learn how to do it. He is very busy most of the time. When he has a little free time, he can shop online.
31. A. expensive&&&B. cheap&&&&C. high&&&D. much32. A. a model&&&B. an album&&&C. a question&&D. an answer33. A. careful&&&B. helpful&&&C. colorful&&D. beautiful34. A. what&&&&B. how&&&&C. where&&D. why35. A. and&&&&B. but&&&&C. if&&&D. when36. A. have&&&&B. borrow&&&C. buy&&&D. sell37. A. look after&&&B. look like&&&C. look for&&D. look at38. A. tired&&&&B. sad&&&&C. happy&&D. smart39. A. asking&&&B. studying&&&C. teaching&&D. giving40. A. again&&&&B. also&&&&C. too&&&D. never
三、阅读理解(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)A   You might see aliens (外星人) in books and movies. They look strange. They are very smart. They travel in spaceships.   But are there really aliens in space? British scientist Stephen Hawking, 68, thinks so. He says that people should not look for aliens. He thinks they are dangerous. On a new British TV program, Hawking says, “It is quite possible that there are aliens in space.” “They might live in big ships… they have used up (用光了) all the resources (资源) from their home planet (星球),” he says. He thinks such aliens might get resources from Earth and then go away. They may bring troubles (麻烦) to Earth.
&(&& )41. Hawking, a British scientist, thinks&&&&&&&&&& . &&&&&&& A. aliens are our friends&&&&&&&&&&& &B. there are some aliens in England& &&&&&&& C. aliens will bring us some presents&& &D. aliens are dangerous to people on Earth (&& )42. Which of the following is right? &&&&&&& A. Aliens look the same as us.&&&&&& &B. Aliens may take resources from Earth.   &&& C. Aliens want to live on Earth. &&&&& D. Aliens will bring resources to Earth.   B   Winter is the coldest season of the year. It comes between autumn and spring. For us, the winter months are usually November, December and January. But that is only because we live in the northern(北部的) part of the earth.   In China, winter is the time between the beginning of winter, and the beginning of spring. But, this is the time that the southern part of the earth has its summer. Imagine (想象) when we are playing with snow, Australian children are enjoying ice cream!   The shortest day and longest night of the year are in winter. We call it the winter solstice (冬至). December 21 was the solstice this year. It means the days grow longer and the nights shorter.(&& )43. The coldest season in China is&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&& A. spring&&&&&&&& &B. summer&&&&&&& &C. autumn&&&&&& &D. winter(&& )44. The shortest day in 2011 was&&&&&&&& . &&&&&& A. November 20&&& &B. December 21&& &C. December 22& &D. November 21 (&& )45. We can infer(推断) from the passage that&&&&&&&& . &&&&&& A. children in Australia never have a white Christmas&&&&&& B. children in China don’t enjoy ice cream &&&&&& C. children in Australia don’t like playing with snow&&&&&& D. China and Australia are both in winter now
C                           & 72 Newton Drive   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& London SW6   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3rd December Dear David,How are you? I’m fine. I’m in London, at the International School of English. I’m in Class 3 with other eight students. They’re from different countries―Spain, Japan, Argentina, Switzerland and Thailand. Our teacher’s name is Henry Briscall. He’s very nice. He’s a very good teacher.I’m living with an English family. Mr. and Mrs. Smith have three children. Thomas is fourteen, Catherine is twelve and Andrew is seven. They are all very friendly, but it isn’t easy to understand them. London is very big and very interesting. The weather is cool but sunny, and the parks are beautiful! Hyde Park, Green Park and St. James’ Park are all in the city centre.English food is OK, but the coffee is horrible (可怕的)!Write to me soon.LovePaula
(&& )46. The letter is from&&&&&& .    A. David&&&&&&& &B. Paula&&&&& C. Paula’s classmates &&&& D. Mr. Smith(&& )47. The writer’s class has&&&&&& .    A .many students& &B. eight students&& C. nine students&&& &D. eight girls(&& )48. The write lives&&&&&& .    A. at school&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&B. in a hotel&&     C. with her classmates&& &&&&&D. at Mr. Smith’s home(&& )49. Hyde Park is&&&&&& .    A. in a school&&& &B. in London&&&& C. next to London&& &D. small(&& )50. The letter is NOT about&&&&&& .    A. the writer’s classmates&&& &&&&B. the writer’s teacher&&     C. the writer’s dinner&&&&&& &&&&&& &D. London&
第II卷(非选择题,共40分)四、词汇(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)A)根据下列句子及所给词,在横线上写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词51. We do morning exercises every day to keep h_________.52. I can’t find my _______(钱包) . Maybe I leave it at home.53. I like&&& __&& (聊天) with friends at lunchtime.54. There are all kinds of&&& __&&& (收音机) in the supermarket. 55. The ________ [həul] family will have a big dinner at home on that day.B)根据句子意思,用括号所给单词的适当形式填空56. We are all&&&&&&& (interest) in the mascot(吉祥物) of 2014 Youth Olympic Games, Le Le. 57. Thank you for&&&&&& (teach) me how to use the ipad.58. You are a&&&&&&& (luck) dog. Just do it and believe yourself!59. There are many&&&&&&&&&&& (diary) in the book.60. ―May I speak to Mr. Morgan?  ―Sorry. Would you please call later? He ____& ____ (walk) his dog in his garden.五、句型转换(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)61. I want to buy my grandma a present on her birthday. (改为同义句)&& I would like&&&&&&& buy a present&&&&&&& my grandma on her birthday.62. There are five kilos of pork in the fridge. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& pork is there in the fridge?63. There is a knife on the shelf. (改为复数)There ______________________ on the shelf.64. Kitty usually goes to school on foot every day .&& Kitty usually __________ to school every day . 65. Millie gives me some candy. (改为一般疑问句)   &&&&&&& Millie give you&&&&&&&&& candy?六、句子翻译(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)66. 在学校我们总是玩得很开心。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 67. 让我领你们参观我们的图书馆吧。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __68. Sandy早餐不再喝牛奶了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69. 给他买一条裤子作为礼物是个好主意。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 70. 我们可以用零花钱来帮助贫困儿童。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 七.书面表达(共1题;满分10分)你的外国笔友Jim发E-mail给你, 要你给他介绍一下中国的中秋节。要点:1、中秋节通常9月或10月到来。&&&&&     2、在中国,中秋节家人团圆,吃大餐。&&&& 3、 晚上人们喜欢坐在露天的地方,品尝不同种类的月饼,赏月,讲嫦娥(Chang’e) 的故事    4、中秋节的感受(1-2点)Hi Jim,Thank for your E-mail. I’d like to tell you something about the Mid-autumn Festival . 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 英语适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐