yinyang怎么写,它的意思是健康
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The theory of Yin ang Yang
参考译文1:杨殷昂理论参考译文2:理论的杨贤洪参考译文3:理论的杨贤洪参考译文4:杨燕洪先生的理论语义参照:National Day 4 days, make merry crisply do not stop & 国庆4天,欢快清脆不停止you can input a new order by yourself & you can input a new order by yourselflf you are allergic to the fur of cats or dogs,these are the pets for you & lf 你是对的猫或狗的皮毛过敏,这些是为你的宠物我们以刘翔为自豪 & Our Liu Xiang-proudbut i also like the beaches in sanya is there anywhere she hasn't visited i've never been to shanghai han li has been to san francisco in the usa & 但我也很喜欢在三亚的海滩有任何地方,她没有访问我从来没有去过上海韩立已在美国旧金山一直在你身边 &
Have been at your side室内装饰品的搭配 & Upholstery mix对我们来说,该勤奋学习了 & nullgirls vision & 女生视力原来你喜欢这个话题 &
So you like the subject要是能够跟你语言沟通就好了 & It is necessary to be able to communicate with you about the language毕业五六年,都忘没了 & Graduates for 56 years, did not forgetnote copy & 注意到复制你可以去跳舞 & You can go to the dance今天起床后发现儿子发高烧 & Got up today and discovered his son had a high fever在墙角有一盆长得很茂盛的吊兰,矮茶几在沙发的前面,电视上面的墙上挂着一幅全家福,再旁边是一个很大的鱼缸,里面养了几条小热带鱼,使客厅充满生机 &
There is a basin in corner of a long cable LAN, lush coffee table in front of the SOFA, TV on the wall above hangs a family, and then next to that is a very big fish tank, there were several small tropical fish, and the living room is full of vitalityWhen.they walked though the same street and the same shop & 正在翻译,请等待...回家还是站起来,这是你的选择。你还记得你的原因吗?! & Home, or stand up, this is your choice. Do you remember your reason? !一早我到乡政府 & I arrived early Township government我们不一直坐在所有学习通过各种活动的时间和是令人鼓舞。 & We do not have been sitting on all the time learning through a variety of activities and is encouraging.We all I like her & 我们所有我喜欢她鳝鱼 &
Eels他们克服了重重困难 &
They have overcome many difficultiesforget-it=for-get-it &
不要忘记-它=为-Get-它工程土方 &
Earthwork哦 我的天 &
Oh my God总是很怀旧总是很期待 隔江千万里 &
Always nostalgia is always looking forward to the River leagueselectronic technology & 电子技术i don't temember having been given a chance to try this method. & 我不temember有机会尝试这种方法。你怎么不回答我 &
Why don't you answer meI'm rest today & 我休息今天死亡永远存在 & Death is always presentN;CHARSET=UTF-8;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;=E6=9D=8E=E8=83=9C=E7=94=B7;;; & i do not want to do anything.I am too tired. & 我不想做任何事情。我太累了。ENTRATA ACOUA IN CALDAIA & 废物进入水在锅炉产品畅销世界世界 & Products sold around the worldFinished up contracts in SE Asia and moved home...at least for a while. Have to see what happens... & 完成的合同在SE亚洲和至少有一阵子移动在家…。 必须看发生了什么…让我们一起去听来自北京大学的李教授的演讲 & Together, let us listen in from Peking University professor Lee's lecture我为我自豪,应为我有爱心、会帮助那些无家可归的动物,有时还会把他们带回家!为此,我爸爸经常说我很有爱心。有时候也会为自己的身高自豪,因为我在我们班年龄最小的,身高还是班里中间的,所以有时候自己也会自豪! & I'm proud I have love, will help the homeless animals, sometimes taking them home! To this end, my dad always says that I am very loving. Sometimes stands proud for themselves because I youngest in our class standing still middle class, sometimes also be proud!healthy lifestyle issues including tobacco cessation, regular & 健康的生活方式问题,经常包括烟草停止,有四条腿 & There are four legsCARGO READYNESS DATE &
货物READYNESS日期下个月,我将有一次去英国的机会 & Next month, I will have an opportunity to go to the United Kingdom已具有较为完善的物资进销体系和相当规模的经营实力,在开拓发展外向型经济方面具有一定的基础。 & We now have a fairly good material for sales system, and a considerable amount of their operating strength in the pioneering development of export-oriented economy has a foundation.勇儿,我的宝贝 &
Courage, my baby她睡的比我晚起的比我早 & She slept later than I did in my earlier than the date不要没电 & Not deadchampions & 冠军学习中文要制定一些计划,千万不要干没计划的事,那就浪费生命 &
Learning Chinese to develop a plan, don't do no plan of work, it's wasted lifemrs heart & 夫人的心carolina & [object Object]什么都是戏,剧幕再长,也有结局 & What is drama, drama screen to long, but also the outcome市场开拓 & Market developmentTitanium Dioxide Color & Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator,
and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.这一天是如此的漫长又短暂 &
This day is so long and shortNo.Dino! & 正在翻译,请等待...消防区域 & Fire region最近查询: & 人对自己的路障 & 我是中国人,我的英文不好,所以在这里我都写在中国。 & 如果你跌出的地位、申请新的F-1、F-3,M-1或J-1非移民签证,或如果您想要更改您的非移民类别,一架F-1、F-3,M-1,M-3或J-1,您可能需要支付另一费 &
冬季泸州 & No girlfriend & 让我姐姐买单 &
Study on mechanical characteristics of rock mass structural plane is the center of research on rock mass structural plane & Understanding very happy & 扩展的持续时间和停止上述情形。 &
外网IP地址 &
外交官 & 5. Please follow the method of distribution, pay attention to power supply capacity and must not use more than one machine while the power to avoid voltage drop, affecting the machine performance, even lead to downtime, please use the dedicated circuit. & null &
黄铜洁具用 & I understand a lot of &
难道你忘记了关于我 &
Why Julian sheets you wash添加到生词本
选择要添加的生词本
1.阴阳失调
2.阴阳失去平衡协调的各种病理变化的统称。
yin - yang disharmony
阴阳失调 yin - yang disharmony ., 阴阳失调.
- 基于1个网页
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!