we havehave good breakfastt together改为一般疑问句怎么改

we had a cup of coffee together,Then we went home句首改为Having had……,而I didn't have a...we had a cup of coffee together,Then we went home句首改为Having had……,而I didn't have a bicycle,……这个句子句首改为是Not having……,为什么后一句不加上一个had,像前个例子一样,另外怎样判断这种句首的改法
前面一个句子的两个动作有先后之分,是先喝咖啡,所以用的是having had ,这里德having起助词的作用.后面一句的没有自行车是一个状态 ,所以用的是not having 这里的having是表示的有的概念.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码肯定句变一般疑问句练习_中华文本库
第1页/共2页
肯定句变一般疑问句练习
一、有be动词的
1.The students are playing soccer on the playground. _____ the students _____ soccer on the playground
2、They were born in a town in Beijing. _____ they _____ in a town in Beijing
3、I was born in 1994. ____ ____ born in 1994
4.They are doing some shopping. They _______ _______ some shopping next weekend.
5. Im going to got good grades in the final exam. you to get good grades in the final exam
二、含有情态动词的
1、Id like a cup of tea. _______ you ________ a cup of tea
2、I would like to go to the zoo with you. ____ ____ ____ to go to the zoo with ____
3、The snow will stop later in the day. ____ the snow ____later in the day
4. I’d like to have some coffee. ________ ________ like to have ________ coffee
5.I’d like to have fish and vegetables for lunch. ____________ you ___________ to have fish and vegetables for lunch
三只有实义动词的
1.Maria often takes the subway home. _____ Maria often _____ the subway home
2、Michael goes to school by car. Michael to school by car
3、I have some interesting books. ________ you have ________ interesting books
4、Lucy recited a Chinese poem at her birthday party. _____ Lucy _____ a Chinese poem at her birthday party
5、 I want to be an actor. _________ you ________ to be an actor
6、We had a good weekend. ________ ________ _______ a good weekend
7、I have to write some letters. ________ you have to ______ _________ letters
8、Sue has breakfast at 7 in the morning. ________ Sue _______ breakfast at 7 in the morning
9、They visited the Great Wall last year. ____they____the Great Wall last year
10、They had a good time last Sunday. ____They____ a good time last Sunday
11、Ann felt very happy. ____ Ann ____very happy
12.Bai Jie likes history very much. ___________________________________
13. He eats breakfast at 7:00. _______ he _______ breakfast at 7:00
14.They have to get up early every day. _______they _______ _______ get up early every day
15.The boys used to go fishing by the river. _______ the boys _______ to go fishing by the river
16. Mr Green stays in Shanghai for three days. _______ Mr. Green _______ in Shanghai for three days
17.The boys used to go fishing by the river. _______ the boys _______ to go fishing by the river
18. He played tennis last Sunday . __________ he _________tennis last Sunday
19.I had a fever last night _____ you_____ a fever last night
20.Michael has to take care of his little sister. ______ Michael ______ _______ take care of his little sister
21、I used to go swimming during the summer vacation. __________ you __________ to go swimming during the summer vacation.
22、Our school held a sports meet last week. ____________ your school ___________ a sports meet last week
四 there be句型
第1页/共2页
寻找更多 ""在小学英语中,改一般疑问句的时候,WE要改成YOU吗?比如,We go to the park together.要改为 Do you go to the park together?或者 Do we go to the park together?
大多数情况下要改的,不过如果是问we里面的人的话就不要改了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 have good breakfast 的文章

随机推荐