E-Bike:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 App-Device Inc. 的免费 App E-Bike,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
开发者:App-Device Inc.
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
E-Bike APP wireless control system.With a humanistic and simple operating interface, the i-Bike system provides bi-directional control of E–Bike systems through smartphone apps.Many products are designed for specific uses and are not compatible for common use. Manufacturers thus need to produce different products of a similar nature but with different specifications. With this in mind, the i-Bike system is designed for smartphones, which are widespread and convenient, thus lowering the consumption of earth’s resources and easing the environmental burden. The i-Bike system is compatible with E-Bikes of different specifications and meets the demands of different market conditions. The flexible settings are compatible with various products and user demands.Display:Battery capacity displaySpeed displayRiding distance and time displaySelf-diagnosis of anomalous messages displaySettings:Vehicle wheel sizeSpeed limit regulations of various countriesElectric auxiliary ratioFront and rear lights controlMotor driver specificationsElectronic lock
iPhone 屏幕截图
用户购买的还有
免费类别: 版本: 1.0大小: 4.9 MB语言: 中文, 繁体中文, 英语开发商: App-Device Inc.兼容性: 需要 iOS 5.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
App-Device Inc. 的更多 iPhone App小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
【求助】液相色谱图的纵坐标代表什么意思?
如题,我不知道液相色谱图的纵坐标代表什么?横坐标我们都知道是表示时间,但是纵坐标在工作站上显示的单位是mV,这好像是电压的单位吧?但是如果说是电压又好像不通啊,不明白,希望液相的虫友帮忙解释一下!谢谢
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币
浏览器进程
打开微信扫一扫
随时随地聊科研502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway

我要回帖

更多关于 excel画图三个纵坐标 的文章

随机推荐