英语在线翻译,在线等!。。

英语 在线等_百度知道
英语 在线等
pessimistic reports
c. limited information4, rumor develops. In times of stress and confusion.
Especially do rumors spread when war requires keeping secret on many important matters. false information
d: the press, in time of stress. in primitive societies
b, however.a. The usual news sources no longer give out enough information. become more closemouthed
d, rumor emerges and becomes widespread, suspicions.1. The author suggests that. when people can&#39. the spread of rumor
d. they are easily deceived
b, or daydreams which they hesitate to voice directly. At such times the different kinds of news are in competition. goes back to primitive techniques
b. they have a strong desire to impress other people3, television, and radio against the rumor. According to the passage. Pessimistic rumors about defeat and disasters show that the people who repeat them are worried and anxious. stops regular news services5, people who repeat a rumor as truth want to do so because _____. Since the people cannot learn through lawful channels all that they t get enough information2. they are pessimistic or optimistic by naturec, they pick up news wherever they can and when this happens. Optimistic rumors about record production or peace soon coming point to complacency or confidence ---- and often to overconfidence.
Rumors are often repeated even by those who do not believe the tales. optimistic reports
b. the origin of rumor
b. The reason is that the clearly designed rumor gives expression to something deep in the hearts of the victims --- the fears. There is a fascination about them. in civilized countries
c, forbidden hopes, the regular sources of news present only ______Rumor is the most primitive way of spreading stories ---- by passing them on from mouth to mouth.a.a. when people are worried and anxious
d, man frequently ________. Rumor usually appears and spreads _____. The passage is mainly about _____. loses complete control of himselfc.a.a. The rumor states that during wartime. it reflects their own unexpressed belief d. But civilized countries in normal times have newspapers. the reality of rumor
提问者采纳
答案自己做的 真确率不能保证那 高中的这个答案 纠结的 其实不能相信我的……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁娄底英语培训哪里有比超越更好的啊在线等!_百度知道
娄底英语培训哪里有比超越更好的啊在线等!
拜托!在线等,可那里进度太慢我在超越学了5年,也已经没有我可学的班了额。。。娄底哪里还有更好的要外教上课要生动一点或者好一点的家教也行啊。。。!快
我有更好的答案
妨试试乐&quot,也不会让人觉得很紧张;知英语在线课堂培训吧蛮新颖的,蛮容易坚持的。老师很耐心的教,一个班最多的时候也就8个人,上课很有气氛,因为是小班。可以先去免费试听下他们每天的免费试听课程,上课的气氛很随意,在家轻轻松松的学习,在线培训不用到处赶时间赶车去上课,老师可以一个一个听你的发音
推荐才子英语网络培训,是真人互动课堂,不管在哪有电脑在家就可以上了。真正的小班,欧美本土专业老师在国外通过网络授课,中教也多是是留学国外或常驻国外的华人,地道纯正的口语,推荐去听听他们的免费课程,每天晚上都有的。
你可以去新概念,或者是3D英语学习的那个地方,最近都在讨论那里
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语培训的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦给我写一篇提示英语作文!关于澳大利亚!急急急!谢谢。在线等!_百度知道
麻烦给我写一篇提示英语作文!关于澳大利亚!急急急!谢谢。在线等!
3、特有的动物—袋鼠 6,也是一个说英语的国家、50词左右 2。 5,首都是堪培拉、国旗的颜色和图案、澳大利亚是一个大国1、它位于中国的东南部。 4
提问者采纳
East Timor and Papua New Gs capital city is Canberra. About 160 000 convicts arrived over 80 years. Apart from Antarctica. Sydney grew from that first British penal settlement. Natural environment Australia has a remarkable diversity of life forms seen nowhere else in the world. Australian plants and animals evolved in isolation from other parts of the world. Since Federation. The Australian federation consists of six States and two Territories. Transportation of British convicts to New South Wales ceased in 1840, where glaciers formed a barrier between it and other land masses. Corals colonised a flooded coastal plain. About 35 million years ago, Australia is the driest continent, Australia has moved away from Antarctica towards the equator and become warmer and more arid. Australia ranks highly in many international comparisons of national performance such as human development, but most kangaroos are tough.A prosperous developed country.On 1 January 1901, shaded gullies on the south sides of ridges, China. 赞同0| 评论
20, and new wealth based on farming, they suckle their young in a pouch. As the world climate warmed and glaciers melted. Sheep and cattle graze in dry country. Its fertile areas are well-watered.N4 Neighbouring countries include Indonesia. The largest State. The highest point on the mainland, Australia is the world&#39, ANZUS, Brisbane, the United States of America and Brazil, CAntarctic&#39, the vastness of the bush. Large &#39. When the super-continent of Gondwanaland split up about 160s eastern half was claimed by the British in 1770 and initially settled through penal transportation to the colony of New South Wales, Vanuatu and New Caledonia to the northeast and New Zealand to the southeast, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans, such as desert canyons你可以自己筛选一下Australia . The marsupials native to Australia have a different chromosome structure than mammals in othes thirteenth largest economy. A species of tropical kangaroo lives in trees, damp Tertiary era, oceans gradually rose to their current level and the land bridges to New Guinea and Tasmania were cut. Today Australian eucalypts account for more than half of all eucalypts found throughout the world. The population grew steadily in the following years, settlement was boosted by gold rushes, but continued to Western Australia until 1868. In recent years this approach has been balanced by the recognition that Asian and Oceanic explorers and traders had contact with Indigenous Australian people long before the European expansion into the eastern hemisphere, marsupials occupied a wide range of ecological niches in Australia, Melbourne, a relatively small population, Pacific Islands Forum and the World Trade Organization, the Solomon Islands, is about the same size as Western Europe, the six colonies became a federation and the Commonwealth of Australia was formed, half of them convicts, quality of life, Australia is the sixth largest nation after Russia. Pressure on native habitats from agriculture and introduced pests like the fox and rabbit have resulted in extinctions of some native species in the past 200 years. That compares with free settler arrivals as high as 50 000 a year. It lies between 10° and 39° South latitude. The First Fleet of 11 ships with 1500 aboard, Australia has maintained a stable liberal democratic political system and is a Commonwealth realm. During the 1850s, G20, life expectancy, mining and trade all contributed to the development of uniquely Australian social institutions and sensibilities. Australians care about their unique environment, public education, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples inhabited most areas of the Australian European settlement in 1788. The mainland is the largest island and the smallest, there were an estimated 300 000 Indigenous Australians living on the continent, however, Commonwealth of Nations. The population is 22 million, special habitats, APEC;s smallest), eucalypts began to displace the dense forests of the cool. After sporadic visits by fishermen from the immediate north and discovery by Dutch explorers in 1606. However. They vary enormously in size and adaptation. Rare relics from earlier geological eras are found in small. Scarcity of labour, flattest continent on Earth, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, health care, Mount Kosciuszko, OECD, Perth and Adelaide, forming the Great Barrier Reef of Queensland, Britain looked to establish new penal settlements to replace the north Atlantic colonies. Australia is the driest inhabited continent on earth, in the Australian Capital Territory,who belonged to one or more of the roughly 250 language groups, is only 2228 metres. Australia is a member of the United Nations. Cycad palms form an understorey to tall, is a country in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian continent (the world&#39, Western historians focused on early European contact with the Australian continent during the 16th and 17th centuries, arrived at Botany Bay in January 1788. Ancient plants still grow in the wild:54 ngyuksim | 二级 Australia. The nation&#39, Western Australia.For at least 40, founded on 26 January 1788, and these are used very effectively to help feed the world. After the American War of I the continent was explored and an additional five largely self-governing Crown Colonies were established during the 19th century. U tree ferns are common in damp, Australia joined Antarctica and drifted towards the South Pole, efficient users of dry bush, with approximately 60% concentrated in and around the mainland state capitals of Sydney. Some grazing land became desert when the long cycles that influence rainfall in Australia turned to drought. Over the past 45 million years. Like the eucalypts. Its interior has one of the lowest rainfalls in the world and about three-quarters of the land is arid or semi-arid, but care must be taken with the soil, economic freedom and the protection of civil liberties and political rights. History More than 60 000 years before the arrival of European settlers. Australia now has a strong scientific and legal framework to deal with these issues,Australia&#39. It has: An introduction In land area, silvery spotted gums (eucalypts) along the south-east coast, however. The first kangaroo marsupials seem to have appeared about 15 million years ago. Most inland borders follow lines of longitude and latitude. Typically. Australia is the only nation to govern an entire continent and its outlying islands, Australia was inhabited by indigenous Australians,000 years before European settlement in the late 18th century
提问者评价
太认真了,,本太感动了,,,赐个最佳,,继续努力!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
Australia , officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian continent (the world's smallest), the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans.N4 Neighbouring countries include Indonesia, East Timor and Papua New Guinea to the north, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and New Caledonia to the northeast and New Zealand to the southeast.
For at least 40,000 years before European settlement in the late 18th century, Australia was inhabited by indigenous Australians,who belonged to one or more of the roughly 250 language groups. After sporadic visit...
Life there are many, many worth our memories, similarly, there are also many unforgettable moments. One moment, is a picture of a wonderful picture, One moment, carrying a touching story. In my growth path, there are many moments that impressed me.
Outside, is played child, the house, is to concentrate on my homework. Homework is like the cut them off the mountains, and I was hard to move a mountain of pieces of stone. The heart of two small people is fight. &I'm tired, rest first say again!& &No, no, no, downed our homework finished!& &I said it! First play!& &I said it! Hurry writing homework!& Two little person achieves the bee. I inwardly give ...
On 1 January 1901, the six colonies became a federation and the Commonwealth of Australia was formed. Since Federation, Australia has maintained a stable liberal democratic political system and is a Commonwealth realm. The population is 22 million, with approximately 60% concentrated in and around the mainland state capitals of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. The nation's capital city is Canberra, in the Australian Capital Territory.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁商检 英文怎么说???在线等候! - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 商检 英文怎么说???在线等候!
(江南水乡)
福步币 85 块
阅读权限 40
商检 英文怎么说???在线等候!
商检 英文怎么说???
谢谢各位福友!
UID 189810
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
inspection
UID 171575
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
commercial inspection 可到商检局网站查看啊
UID 212010
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Hebei
同意二楼意见,呵呵,顶一下
潇湘阁公主**色女派掌门人
UID 417340
积分 15336
帖子 16443
阅读权限 0
*** 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽 查看内容可尝试用搜索引擎网页快照 ***
(凉风有信)
UID 270489
福步币 46 块
阅读权限 40
commodity inspection
UID 443247
福步币 32 块
阅读权限 60
指商检本人是:cargo surveyor
指事是:inspection
商检:commodity inspection
商检局:Entry-Exit Inspection And Quarantine Of The People's Republic Of China(CIQ) 中华人民共和国出入境检验检疫局
中国质检局:CCIB=China Commodity Inspection Bureau
报检员:inspection-applier
报检:inspection(名词),inspect(动词)
商检换证凭条,通关单:commercial inspection certification
传说中的射狼队16号(老牌隐士)
UID 225815
积分 799763
帖子 63176
福步币 -19 块
阅读权限 120
来自 Quanzhou
commodity inspection