My dream is when a basketball player
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!将来我想成为像他一样的篮球运动员英语怎么说
我要上北大i
i want to be a basketball player like him in the future亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。不是的。可以再答一下吗?把in the future去了也可以哦哦。其他的呢?感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!...
不是的。可以再答一下吗?
把in the future去了也可以
哦哦。其他的呢?
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
I am going to be a basketball player like him
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
I want to be a basketball players like him in the future
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports英语作文正文
体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports英语作文
体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports
Positive and Negative Aspects of Sportsa. 体育运动的好处 b. 体育运动可能带来的副作用 c. 我参加体育的Sports do us good in many respects.It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, "there are two sides to everything", and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.&运动在很多方面都对我们有好处,。不用说,可以增强我们的体力。集体运动,比如、排球或者,我们都会学到的重要性。参加运动,我们尽我们最大的努力去赢而且能够激发我们的。经过一段精疲力尽的后,运动可以使我们放松。然而,常言道,什么事情都有两方面,运动也是不例外的。在参加体育活动时,我们可能会伤害到别的运或者我们自己,如果我们不足够小心的话。此外,过度的或过严的都可能对我们的有害。My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.我在体育运动方面的参与告诉我们运动可以让我们身心健康,《》()。也是让大家互相的好方式而且还能促进。所以,只要我们足够小心,运动是百无一害的。体育运动有益身心健康 The Advantage of Sports
Recently,more and more people stay at home watching TV and surfing the Internet, whichleads to obesity and even get serious illness.最近,越来越多的人呆在家里看电视、上网,所以导致肥胖甚至更严重的疾病。Thisis no doubt that sport is good for our health. A person who takes exercises regularlywill keep fit. What’s more, exercise can make you well-behaved and confident.If you usually take exercise with your friends, you will be close to them.After all, sports can make your life more colorful.毫无疑问,运动对我们的健康有好处。人经常运动可以保持身体健康。更重要的是,运动可以使你得。如果你经常和你的锻炼,你们之间的关系会更加紧密。毕竟,运动可以使你的更加丰富多彩。Nothingis more important than doing sports. It's time to take actions to stay awayfrom the TV and computer and to take part in sport activities.没有什么比运动更重要。是时候采取行动远离电视,电脑和参加体育活动了。体育运动 My School Sport
I study in No.1Primary School of my city. I usually do sports in school. Every winter, we havea sports meeting. It’s the most exciting time in the whole year. Last year, Igot the No.1 in running. In daily life, I like running, playing table tennis. Theyare good for my health. And doing sports is really funny. I like sports.关于体育运动的积极方面和消极方面
在许多体育受益respects.When参与体育我们,我们有机会来训练我们的bodies.There几乎所有零件毫无疑问,适当的活动使我们的身体fitness.Furthermore体育,体育可以丰富我们的生活,保持心理健康。通过参与,每都可以得知,在操场上,他不仅斗争fimself而且也因为他team.Sports打架传授我们考虑,合作和乐观要失败的。但是可以做一些运动伤害那些谁不能自己的活动properly.Too刻苦训练可能伤害他们的身体,用尽自己的活力,甚至导致他们生病。总的来说,我sports.I享受sports.For运动不但我过上良好平衡的生活,而且还提供opportunitied更贴近nature.Sports添加到我的生活,当我在我一个体面的方式。  〔体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports英语作文由网友原创或转发,若体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports英语作文相关作文将来我想成为像他一样的篮球运动员英语怎么说_百度知道篮球运动员的好处与坏处英语作文50个单词
尼古丁3213
The good and bad of basketball player》As a basketball player,he has good thing and bad thing,such as he can makes friend easiler and more outgoing but he also has many bad things such as he can make many mistakes when he play basketball that all.♂/♀
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 打篮球的好处和坏处 的文章

随机推荐