2. Which letter is around an island?
3. Which letter is an animal?&&&&&&&
4. Which letter is a kind of vegetable?
5. Which letter is a question?
6. Which letter is a part of your face?
7. What changes a pear into a pearl?
8. What letter makes a road broad?
9. What is in the middle of the world?
10. What is the longest word in the world?
11. What letter is an animal?
12. What letter stands for the ocean?&& ?&
13. What letter is your eye?& ?&&
14. What letter is a vegetable?
15. What tree letters turn a girl into a woman?&
16.What is pronounced like one letter, written with three letters, and belongs to all animals?
18.&Why is the A like a flower?&
19.&What do you call a bear without an "ear"?&&
20. What letter do most people fear most
21.What two words contain thousands of letters
22. How many letters are in the alphabet? &&&
23. 26ABC?
24. Tommy Tucker took two strings and tied two turtles to two tall trees. How many T's are there in that
1. T(tea)&&&&&& &&&2. C(sea)&&&&&&& 3. B(bee)&&&&&&
4. P(pea)&&&&&&&& 5. Y(why)& &&&&&&6. I(eye)
7. “L”&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. “b” &&&&&&&&&&&&9. the letter “r” &
10. smiles. S“”(mile)
11. B &&&&&&&&&&&&&12. C (sea)&&&&&& 13. I (eye)
14. P(pea) && 15. age&16. eye() &&&&&&
17. CD&&&&&&&&&& 18.&B'ee' comes after it.&&&&& 19.&b
20.The letter E because it’s the end of lifeE
“life”“It’s the end of life.”
21.Post Office. letter n
22. eight&
23. 20 ABCUFO6
24. There are two T's in “that”“T”
1. What is clean when it is black and dirty when it is white?
什么东西干净的时候是黑色的,脏的时候是白色的。
2. What has a round face and two thin hands, one hand short, one hand long?
3. What is big and bright during the day and we can’t see it at night?&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. I am small. I can fly. I like singing in the sky. What am I?
5. I am very big and heavy. I have a long nose and big ears. What am I ?
6. I am the tallest animal in the world. What am I ?
7. I live in the sea. I am the biggest animal in the sea. What am I ?
8. What do you call your father’s father’s only son?
9. What do you call your father-in-law's only child's mother-in-law?
10. Teachers write on me with chalk. I can’t talk. What am I ?
11. You have it. You read it. There are some words and pictures on it. What is it?
12. Sometimes it looks like a boat. Sometimes it looks like a small white sun. What is it?
13. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
14. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
15. Give me food, and I give me water, and I will die. What am I?
16. I am orange. I am thin and long. Rabbits like me very much. What am I ?
17. I fly, but I have no wings. I cry, but I have no eyes.
18. I am always with you. Sometimes behind you, sometimes before you, sometimes by your side, but you can’t see me in the dark.
19. What kind of dog doesn't bite or bark?
20. I am everywhere in the earth. Without me, you have to die. What am I ?
21. I can’t walk. I can’t fly. I can swim. What am I ?
22. I am green in spring and yellow in autumn. Birds like me and people like me. What am I ?
23. Chicken grows from it. What is it?
24. It’s a colourful bridge in the sky. What is it?
25. I am white. You can drink me. I am in the dairy group. What am I ?
26. I am green or red. I am spicy and hot. I am in the vegetable group. What am I ?
27. I am a kind of fruit, green outside and red inside. What am I ?
28. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella but his hair wasn't wet, why?
29. What has hands but no feet, a face but no eyes, tells but does not talk?
什么是聋哑的,但是却总是告诉我们真相
你拥有它,你可以阅读它,它有些图片在里面,它是什么
一种鼠有一个大袋子,它是什么&&&
它有头,但没有脖子,有身体,但不温暖,没有脚,却能旅行。
什么东西你拿走越多,反而越大?
什么东西能穿透一个人的耳朵而不留下一个洞?
什么东西对两个人来说太多,一个人刚刚好
什么东西有两条腿却不能走路
单词 字谜谜语答案&&&
2. a clock&&&&& &&&3. the sun&&& &&&&4.a bird&
6. a giraffe &&&&&&&7. the whale&&&& &8. father/daddy&&&&&&& 9. mom& &&&&&&10. a blackboard& 11.a book& &&&12. the moon&&&&&& 13. chicken& &&&&14. stamp&&&& &&&&15. fire&&& &&&&&&16. a carrot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
18. shadow& &&&&&19. hot dog&&&&&& 20. air&
22. a tree&&&&&&&& 23. an egg &&&&&&&24. a rainbow&&&&&&&&&&
&&26. pepper&&&&&&& 27. a watermelon&&&&&&&&&&&&
29.A clock.
镜子31. mirror&&&&& 32. book(书)
(袋鼠)&34. a car(汽车)35. A hole.洞
噪音,声音。
秘密,因为两个知道就是不是秘密了。
圆规39. river&&&&&& 40.&map&&&&& 41.&Pineapple
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&猜灯谜的谜语及谜底_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
猜灯谜的谜语及谜底
上传于||文档简介
&&猜​灯​谜​活​动​中​可​以​用​到​的​谜​语​,​并​附​有​谜​底​答​案​,​内​容​很​多​!​欢​迎​下​载​~
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩107页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英文谜语大全
--外国语班常用题_南昌欢乐岛英语百盛校_天涯博客
这里是一个欢乐的岛国,每位岛员都在这里开心的成长!
今日访问:[$DayVisitCount$]
总访问量:20164
开博时间:
博客排名:81281
(140)(56)(51)(4)(19)(2)(7)
  英文谜语大全
  1. What wears a cap but has no head?
 A bottle.     2. What rises in the morning and waves all day?
 A flag.      3. What is an astronomer?(天文学家)?      A night watchman with a college education.      4. How can you tell clocks and watches are shy?      Because they always have their hands in front of their faces.      5. What is wind?
 Air in a hurry.     6. What comes after the letter “A”?
All the other letters.     7. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of T?
Teapot.     8. What word can you make shorter by adding to it?
 Short.      9. What person does every man take his hat off to?
 A barber.      10. Why does the boy carry a ladder to the school?      Because he wants to go to high school.    1. Who isn't your sister and isn't your brother, but is still a child of your mother and father?      I myself.      2. What has teeth but cannot eat?
A comb.      3. What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
  A farmer.      4. Why does time fly?      To get away from all the people who are trying to kill it.      5. Name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.      The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.      6. What animal eats and drinks with its tail?      All do. No animal takes off its tail when eating and drinking.      7. What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never speaks?
 A river.    8. What kind of dog never bite?
 A hot dog.      9. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor?      Because it can't sit down.      10. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man?      It's nice not to see you again    1. What room has no walls, no doors, no windows, and no floors?
A mushroom.(蘑菇)    2. What is smaller than an insect's mouth?
Anything it eats.    3. What large instrument do you carry in your ears?    Drums, that is eardrums.(鼓膜)    4. What's too much for one, just right for two, but nothing at all for three?
A secret.    5. What person tried to make you smile most of the time?
A photographer.    6. What animal has a head like a cat, eyes like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn't a cat?
A kitten.(小猫)    7. What surprising things happen every 24 hours?    Day breaks, but doesn' night falls, but doesn't break.    8. What can hear you without ears and can answer you without a mouth?
An echo.(回声)    9. What do you know about the kings of France?
They are all dead.    10. What question can you never answer 'yes" to"
Are you asleep?    11. Why do some old people never use glasses?    They must prefer bottles to glasses.    12. Why is the person wearing two coats while painting the house?    Because the instructions on the paint can say "Put on two coats for best results."    13. What two words have thousands of letters in them?
Post office.    14. What do workers do in a clock factory?
They make faces all day.    15. What 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away?
Sixty.    16. When do you go as fast as a racing car?
When you are in it.    17. How many sides does a house have?
Two - inside and outside.    18. What never asks any questions but always gets answers?
A doorbell.    19. Where did Columbus stand when he discovered America?
On his feet.    20. When the boy fell into the water, what's the first thing he did?    He got wet first of all.    21. Who isn't your sister and isn't your brother, but is still a child of your mother and father?    I myself.    22. What has teeth but cannot eat?
A comb.    23. What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
A farmer.    24. Why does time fly?    To get away from all the people who are trying to kill it.    25. Name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.    The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.    26. What animal eats and drinks with its tail?    All do. No animal takes off its tail when eating and drinking.    27. What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never speaks?
A river.    28. What kind of dog never bite?
A hot dog.    29. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor?    Because it can't sit down.    30. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man?    It's nice not to see you again.    Because he wants to go to high school.    41. What can you swallow that can also swallow you?
Water.    42. What's the difference between a hill and a pill?    A hill is hard to get up and a pill is hard to get down.    43. Why is it useless to send a letter to Washington?
Because he's dead.    44. A doctor and a lawyer loved the same girl. The lawyer went away for a week and gave the girl seven apples before he left. Why?    Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.    45. What will you do if a man-eating tiger is running after you?    Nothing. Because I'm a woman.    46. What always travels on foot?
A shoe.    47. Where can happiness always be found?
In the dictionary.    48. What is higher without a head than with a head?
A pillow.(枕头)    49. Why don't you advertise for your lost dog?
He can't read.    50. On which side does a bird have the most feathers?
The outside.    51. What is the best thing to keep in hot weather?
Cool!    52. What is never used until it's broken?
An egg.    53. What's a skeleton?(骨架)    It's a lot of bones without the person on them!    54. What is dark but made by light?
A shadow.    55. What can you break with only one word?
Silence.    56. What stays indoors no matter how many times you put it out?
The light.    57. A policeman saw a truck driver going the wrong way down a one-way street, but didn't give him a ticket. Why?    Because the truck driver was walking.    58. Where can milk be best stored?
In a cow.    59. Which can move faster, heat or cold?
Heat, because you can catch cold easily.    60. What's the hardest thing about learning skating?
The ice.    61. What has cities with no houses, rivers without water and forests without trees?
A map.    62. What can be measured but has no length, width or thickness?
The temperature.    63. What makes the Tower of Pisa lean?
It never eats.    64. Why is writing called handwriting?    If people wrote with their feet, we would have to call it footwriting.    65. If there were only thre girls in the world, what do you think they would do?    Two of them would get together ans talk about the other one.    66. How many great men have been born in London?
None. Only babies.    67. When can you have an empty pocket and still have something in it?    When you have a hole in your pocket.    68. The greater it is, the less it can be seen. What is it?
Darkness.    69. The more you take away, the bigger I become. What am I?
A hole.    70. Who may marry many a wife and stay single all of his life?
A priest.(牧师)    21.Who isn't your sister and isn't your brother,but is still a child of your mother and father?    22.What has teeth but can't eat?    23.What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?    24.Which candle burns longer:a black one or a white one?    25.Why does a cook wear a high,white hat?    26.Can you name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday?    27.What kind of dog never can bite and bark?    28.What has a soft bed but never sleeps,a big mouth but never speaks?    29.Four girls have a basket with four apples in it.How can you divide the apples so that each girl gets a whole apple and one still remains in the basket?    30.Which eight-letter word has one letter in it?    Keys (III)
21.You yourself are.
22.A comb.    23.A farmer.He can raise pigs, chickens and so on without lifting them.    24.Neither.Because all candles burn shorter.
25.To cover his head.
30.Envelope.    26.The day before yesterday,yesterday,today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
27.A hot dog.
28.A river.
29.Give three girls an apple each,and give the fourth girl her apple in the basket.    031
Q: How do you spell mousetrap?
A: C-A-T.    032
This one should be spoken.
     Q: How many legs does an ant have?
A: Two, the same as an uncle.    (HINT: ant = aunt)    033
Q: How many people are buried in that cemetery?
A: All of them.    034
Q: What can't be used until it's broken?
A: An egg.    035
Q: What do tigers have that no other animals have?
A: Baby tigers.    036
Q: What is Black and white and read (red) all over?
A: A newspaper    037
Q: Why is number six afraid ?
    A: Because seven eight nine (seven ate nine)    038
Q: How do you know when a motorcycle policeman is happy?
A: He has bugs on his teeth!    039
Q: What did zero say to eight?
A: Nice belt.
(The 8 looks like a 0 with a belt around its waist.)    040
Q: What did number 1 say to 7?
A: Nice hair    41.What person does every man take his hat off to?    42.What can you swallow than can also swallow you?    43.Which three letters can frighten a thief away?    44.What appears once in every minute,twice in every moment, but not once in thousand years?    45.What would you say if you saw a ghost(鬼)?    46.Which is the left side of a cake?    47.A police saw a truck driver going the wrong down a one - way street,but paid no attention to him.Why?    48.Where should the milk be best stored ?    49.What is the hardest thing about learning to ride a bicycle?    50.What always has one eye open but can't see?    Keys (V)
41.A barber.
44.The letter M.    45.I would say nothing and run as fast as possible.
46.The side that isn't eaten.    47.The truck driver was walking there.
48.In a cow.
49.The ground.
50.A needle.    51.What goes all over the house,but touches nothing?    52.What belongs only to you and yet is used more by others than by yourself?    53.Which letter of the alphabet separates Europe from Africa?    54.Why is a river rich?    55.I have cities but no houses, rivewhat am I?    56.A man jumped from a plane,but there was nothing wrong with him.Do you know why?    57.In a train,a woman saw other peoples' faces were dirty. What would she do,do you know?    58.Why did John say he didn't know where the sun was?    59.Where does a person stay for the longest time in his life?    60.Why does Tom's mother go to work by plane every day?    Keys ( VI )    51.A sound or voice.
52.My name.
53.The letter "C".
54.Because it has two banks.    55.A map.
56.Because the plane is on the ground.
57.She would close her eyes,of course.    58.Because it was at night.
59.In bed.
60.Because she works in a plane.    71.What two things can't you have for breakfast?    72.What do most gardeners not like to grow?    73.If a band plays in a thunderstorm,who is most likely to get hit by lightening?    74.If you were to throw a white stone into the Red Sea, what would it become?    75.How many sweets can you put into an empty bag?    76.How can you leave the room with two legs and return with six legs?    77.How could you fall off a twenty-foot ladder and not get hurt?    78.I unwrapped a lump of sugar and put it in my coffee. The sugar didn't get wet.Why?    79.If it takes three and a half minutes to boil one egg, how long does it take to boil four eggs?    80.If three birds are sitting on a fence and you shoot and kill one of them,how many will be left?    Keys ( VIII )
71.Lunch and supper.
72.They don't like to grow their age.    73.Conductors are.
74.It remains a white stone.    75.One sweet.Because a second sweet can't be put into an empty pocket.    76.Fetch a chair somewhere ,and you'll understand it.    77.The ladder might be lying on the ground instead of against a wall.    78.You have not had water yet.
79.Three and a half minutes.
80.One - the dead one.    111
My first letter is in chocolate but not in ham,
My second is in cake and also in jam, My third at    tea-time is easily found,
My whole is a pet who's often around. What am I?    112
I saw a man in white, He looked quite a sight. He was not old, But he stood in the cold.    And when he felt the sun
He started to run.    Who could he be? Do answer me.    113
What lives in winter,
Dies in summer,
And grows with its root upwards?    114 My first letter is in window but not in pane,    My second is in road but not in lane,    My third is in oval but not in round      My fourth is hearing but not in sound,    My whole is known as a sign of peace,
And from Noah's Ark won quick release.    115 What has
Six legs, two heads,
Four ears, two hands,
On four feet?    116
What is it?
    The more you take from it,
The larger it gets. ,    117 As long as I live 1 eat,
    But when I drink I die.    118 I love to dance
And twist and prance,     I shake my tail,
As away I sail,    Wingless I fly
Into the sky.
What am I?    119 My first letter is in football but isn't in shoot,
My second is in treasure but isn't in loot,    My fourth is in swallow and so is my third,      My whole on a Sunday is far and wide heard.    120
What is it
That makes tears without sorrow
And takes its journey to heaven?    Answers:    111. cat 112. snowman 113. icicle
    114. dove 115. horse and rider 116. hole    117. fire 118. kite 119. bell 120. smoke    分类: |猜谜语。_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 this kind of cars 的文章

随机推荐