(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'Copyright &
All Rights Reserved谁能以 My happy day 为题,写一篇英语作文,不少于50个单词 谢谢
时间: 来源: 编辑:jn325873
问题提出:谁能以 My happy day 为题,写一篇英语作文,不少于50个单词 谢谢
本网编辑推荐答案:Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes! When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My friends sang "Happy birthday to you!" and gave me some presents. Then we began to eat. It was my happiest day. 昨天是我13岁的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,我邀请了我的朋友来参加。我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福。 我所有的朋友都到了以后,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕。我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌,并送我一些礼物。然后我们开始吃饭。这是我最快乐的一天。 I am 13 years old now. Yesterday was my birthday. My parents had a birthday party. I invited some friends to the party. In the morning my mother got up early and began to cook. My father helped her with cooking. They were so busy that they had no time io talk with me. When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My father gave me new clothes and some books as presents. I was moved to tears. My friends sang birthday songs for me and gave me some presents. I had a wonderful birthday. 我13岁了。昨天是我的生日,我的父母为我举行了生日宴会,我邀请一些朋友来参加。早晨妈妈很早就起床开始做饭,爸爸帮她。他们忙得没有时间和我说话。 我的所有朋友都到了以后,妈妈端上荚味的饭莱,捧采一个大蛋糕。爸爸送给我新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我感动得眼泪都掉了下来。我的朋友为我唱生日歌,送我礼物。我过了一个快乐的生日。 My happy dayYesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes! When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My friends sang "Happy birthday to you!" and gave me some presents. Then we began to eat. It was my happiest day. My happy dayYesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes! When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My friends sang "Happy birthday to you!" and gave me some presents. Then we began to eat. It was my happiest day. My dayI had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight o'clock at the school gate . We went to the park by bike .It was a beautiful day . We sat under a big tree and chated with each other . We took about some movies and some fun things . We had lunch there . We ate hamburgers and some drinks , but I know they are not healthy and not good for us . Then we played some games . We were all fell tired ,but we were very happy ! It was great fun !
搜E搜推荐文章《长相思》改写成小故事作文600字_高中作文欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!热点话题: |
| >>《长相思》改写成小故事作文600字_高中作文《长相思》改写成小故事皇上命令军队向山海关进发。将士们满脸担心,互相窃窃私语:“怎么?又要仗?”“是呀,这次战役似乎非常艰难……”
虽然不愿意,可是军令难违呀!于是,纳兰性德率领将士们,手握长枪,身披盔甲,整装待发。
一声令下,军队浩浩荡荡向山海关进军了。此时正是寒风刺骨的隆冬。风雪无情的吹打着将士们的身躯。将士们的深深的陷在厚厚的白雪里,冻伤了,脸冻红了,手冻僵了。一次次的跌倒在雪地里,但每次都挣扎着爬起来,互相搀扶着。接着,眼前出现了一条冰河。将士们小心翼翼的牵着马踩在冰上。忽然,冰裂了,一位将士掉进了冰冷的河水里,无力的呼救着。其他几位将士齐心协力将他救了上来。“没事吧?怎么样”一位将士关切地询问道。“没事。”他颤抖着声音虚弱地回答,但不久,继续向前走去,就这样,将士们翻过了一座座雪山,渡过了一条条冰河一路上受尽了风雪的欺凌。可是,却没有一个人抱怨,只有坚定的向前。渐渐的,夜深了。将士们便准备在这里暂时休息一个晚上。在蜿蜒曲折的山间小路上,在一顶顶简陋的帐篷里,一点点微弱的灯火,闪烁着迷离的光点。风呼呼地刮着,雪花漫天飞舞,将士们猛然从梦中惊醒,再也无法入睡。听着外噪杂的风雪声,将士们回忆着在故乡的各种情景。那时正是暖洋洋的春天。
他与孩子在空旷的草地上放风筝。孩子快乐的说:“父亲!你看孩儿放得多高啊!”不远处,自己稳馨的家园正升着缕缕炊烟,他那漂亮、贤惠的妻子门前向他招手:“郎君、孩子!快回来吃饭吧!”坐在饭桌前,他一边打逗孩子,一边与妻子唠家常,一边吃着美味的饭菜。多么幸福啊!“呼——……呼——”忽然,一阵大风打破了他的思绪,脑海中的美好景象立刻化为乌有。唉——什么时候,战争才会结束啊……皇上命令军队向山海关进发。将士们满脸担心,互相窃窃私语:“怎么?又要仗?“是呀,这次战役似乎非常艰难…”虽然不愿意,可是军令难违呀!于是,纳兰性德率领将士们,手握长枪,身披盔甲...《《长相思》改写成小故事》后几篇作文相关作文专题推荐今日作文阅读榜网友推荐的作文作文推荐榜对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:秋思改写成小故事300字_小学生作文
秋思改写成小故事300字
作者: 关注人气:555℃ []
内容简介:秋思
秋天到了,在洛阳城里的诗人张籍正望着天空发呆,思念自己家乡的亲人,这时,一位路人路过此地,..
本文《秋思改写成小故事300字》由整理,仅供参考。如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享~感谢你的阅读与支持!
到了,在洛阳城里的诗人张籍正望着天空发呆,的,这时,一位路人路过此地,张籍正好看到,连忙问路人是哪里人。路人打量了张籍一番,说:“你是谁呀?”张籍说:“我叫张籍,想给远在的写封信,想知道你是不是我的家乡人,帮我捎封信。”路人说:“帮你捎信可以,但你得给我一些盘缠,好让我乡。”张籍听后,马上回屋拿了一些银子,给了路人,路人一见这些银子,眉开眼笑地说:“我马上动身帮你捎信,但是……信呢?”张籍这才想起还没写信呢,赶忙回屋拿笔、纸、墨,匆匆写好信,刚想交给路人,又怕自己写得匆忙,没能表达出自己对家乡亲人的之情,又把信拆开看了看,这才长舒了一口气,把信封好,交给了路人。
路人走了,张籍望着路人的背影渐渐远去,心想:“我什么时候才能回到家乡啊!”
>> 不是您想要的?去
浏览更多精彩文章。<<
小学生作文网站内导航

我要回帖

更多关于 秋思改写成作文400字 的文章

随机推荐