一般将来时练习题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢一般 将来时练习 一 填空 。_百度知道
一般 将来时练习 一 填空 。
30 tomorrow. I’m going to get up at 6。 5?
下个星期一你打算去干嘛? I ____________ (pick) apples on a
farm,她要去买一些水果。 11?
I _______ ______ _____ play basketball. He
______________ (go) to school by bike:30. She ______ ________ __________ buy some fruit. She is going to listen to music after school. It’s Friday today? 8。What time _______ you _________ __________ meet? I usually __________ (watch) TV and ____________(catch) insects. 13. Liu Tao ____________ (fly) kites in the playground yesterday. 7?
Yes. What _________ you do next Monday. 3. 14. 2. 20. 你妈妈这个周末去购物吗。 What ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ next Monday. Tom often ______________(go) to school on foot. We will meet at the bus stop at 10? 10? 二 改句子. 4。 _____ your mother _______ ________ go shopping this ___________. My father and mother are going to see a play the day after tomorrow. My brother _______________ (go) to Shanghai next week. What ______________ (do) next Sunday. We ___________________ (have) a picnic this afternoon. Mary ____________ (visit) her grandparents tomorrow. What do you usually do at weekends.你们打算什么时候见面:30.(改一般疑问句)_______ ________ meet at the bus stop at 10.(同上) _________ _________ going to see a play the day after tomorrow. 三 用所给词的适当形式填空. I’ll go and join them? I ______________ (milk) cows, she _________:30 tomorrow. David ______________ (give) a puppet show next Monday? I ________ play basketball. What ___________ (d0) you do last Sunday. 9.(改否定)Nancy ________ going to go camping. Nancy is going to go camping?是.(对划线部分提问)________ _______ she ________ ________ _________ after school. 18。 I_____ _______ _________ have a picnic with my friends? She
______________ (watch) TV and _____________ (catch) insects.Today is a sunny day. 17. But today is rain. 12.(改否定)I _______ go ______ join them. 16. 6. What _____she _________ (do) this weekend. I ________ have a picnic with my friends.(改一般疑问句)________ _______ ________ to get up at 6? 我想去打篮球.
我打算明天和朋友去野炊1
提问者采纳
isn&#39.will go13.will milk17. watch. was flying19, catch16;t 6. Parents are 11. are going to have&#47. goes,
is going to&#47. Are you going 8. is going to visit&#47, going to5, going to do10;will give20, weekend
is, am going to milk/will have12;t. won&#39,
is going to4. is going to go&#47. is going to give&#47. are you going to do
am going to
will3, was picking
is going to do/will go14;will visit18, will watch, catch15. Will you9;will do, and7. did. Is. What is, going to. am going to
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用watch的一般现在时,一般过去时,一般将来时,现在进行时,过去进行时.这5种时态造句最好有翻译,谢谢
1.I often watch TV in the evening.我经常晚上看电视2.They watched a football match yesterday.他们昨天看了场足球赛3.We will watch a basketball match tomorrow.我们明天要去看篮球赛4.Now my mother is watching a romantic movie.我母亲现在在看烂漫影片5.When my mother arrived home yesterday,I was watching TV.昨天当我母亲到家时,我在看电视
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
进行时:I'm watching TV now.过去时:I watched TV just now.一般现在时:I watch TV this moring另外的还没学
扫描下载二维码用watch tv造一般现在时,一般将来时,正在进行时,和一般过去时的4个句子,不用太复杂
I always watch TV.
I. will watch TV tomorrow..
I am wathcing TV.
I watched TV last night
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
i will watched TV
i am watching TV
一般将来时和过去时一样吧
要不要完成时
和过去完成时
He is watching tv.
He will watch tv.
He watched tv just now.
好的话给个好评
他有一句错了
I am watching TV now现在进行时
He watches TV every day.一般现在时
I will watch TV tomorrow.一般将来时
I watched TV yestday.一般过去式
放心,肯定是对的
I watch TV.
I will watch TV.
I am watching TV.
I watched TV.
I watched tv with my father yesterday.
I like watches tv.
watching tv now.
I am going to watch tv tomorrow
现在时错了 。My father watches tv every day
watch TV一般现在时
I will watch TV tomorrow
l 'm watching
I watched TV yerstday
不用了,谢谢
。可以踩纳一下吗?
呵呵,我已经采纳过别人咯
你就不可以在踩纳一下吗
扫描下载二维码用go.watch.dive.make kites.live分别帮我造一般现在时.一般将来时.现在进行时.谢谢了!我才六年级别太难_百度知道
用go.watch.dive.make kites.live分别帮我造一般现在时.一般将来时.现在进行时.谢谢了!我才六年级别太难
我很急,希望英语高手们快快帮我解答!我等下就要交了!
l am making kites in my school.dive 在网上能找到的.l will watched the TVl am go to the Ocean Park.我不保证能对.l live near scholl
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
现在进行时的相关知识
其他1条回答
I go to school by bike.I will go to school on foot tomorrow.I am going to the cinema.
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 watch taiwan tv live 的文章

随机推荐