现在对方的角度考虑问题, 以理服人, 用英语小故事带翻译翻译

英语推荐信翻译(各位英语达人,我是学生家长不懂英语,请各位达人将“推荐信”帮我翻译,谢谢!)_百度知道
英语推荐信翻译(各位英语达人,我是学生家长不懂英语,请各位达人将“推荐信”帮我翻译,谢谢!)
还是应该从修复细胞的角度考虑。这样的例子还有很多。作为一名理科实验班的学生,而是真正动脑思考了,那岂不是治标不治本,就能够看出,很多学生学到这,而下课后***却问我,不按常理,但毕竟他敢于提出自己与众不同的想法,***同学和其他同学的不同之处在于,***同学是我最早记住的学生之一,所以我说他是个勤学好问的学生,把生物看成是文科去死记硬背。所以,甚至还经常把我在课堂中讲的一些生活实例进行延伸。现在中国的教育体制仍然以老师讲,可能在其他老师眼里,善于拓宽思路,他都是第一个冲到讲台上问我一些课堂延伸的内容我是一名高中生物教师,他的勤学好问和对生物学科的极大兴趣让我很快认识了他,更能使他的性格和智慧得以充分发挥,***的想法有点怪,一般人都是想逐步加大药品的含量来提高到目标浓度,要将某个体系达到某个浓度。另外,以上是我推荐他去美国读书的理由,血糖持续升高导致出现糖尿病的例子时,比如我们曾遇到一道题,也许国外较为自由的教育体制更适合他,他却逆向思维提出如果一次性加多药品然后逐步稀释到目标浓度的想法,这样一个小小的问题,他不是在机械地听老师讲,但这正是他独特个性的体现,胰岛素分泌不足,他不像其他学生那样,几乎每节课下课、学生听这种模式为主。在我所教的300多名学生中,知道糖尿病的致病原因就满足了,而他更多的是把生物学当成一门科学去解决生活中的问题,尽管不见得每个想法都是好的,他也是一个善于思考的学生,现在的糖尿病病人大多数的治疗方法都是定期注射胰岛素,比如说我在讲胰岛B细胞受损
地道些的英语会更好
even in class I often tell some of the instances of life extension, that causes diabetes to meet, Most people would like to gradually increase to improve the content of drugs to the s problems, such a small problem, now most of the treatment of diabetes patients are insulin injections on a regular basis, he dared to put forward their own unique ideas.As a science experiment, such as we have encountered a problem, he is a thoughtful student, I&#39, students that I first remember ***s education system is now still the teacher. China&#39, *** classmates and other students of the difference is.Therefore. There are many such examplesI am a high school biology teacher, though not necessarily every idea is good, but the real brains thinking, glucose continues to rise resulting in diabetes cases When many students learn this, he is rushed to the podium first asked me the contents of some extension of the classroom, and he is to biology as more a science to solve life&#39, Or should repair cells from the point of view, as the biological arts to memories, the students, he did not like the other students, but that is the manifestation of his unique personality, if one-time want to add drugs to the target concentration and then gradually diluted the idea, but after all, I recommend him over to the United States to study the reasons, the students mainly listen to this pattern may be other teachers in the eyes of a little weird *** ideas, and they asked me after class ***, for example, make him more character and wisdom into full play. I have taught in more than 300 students, so I say he is a dedication to study and ask questions of students, to reach a certain concentration of a Ti Xi, almost every lesson, we can see that he was not listening to the teacher in the mechanical, perhaps overseas more free education system more suitable for him, his dedication to study and ask questions and great interest in biology so I quickly recognized him, it would mean that temporary solution, not by common sense, lack of insulin secretion. In addition, he Reverse thinking that, goom talking about islet B cell damage
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
到这里问不靠谱的……建议去找那种只帮忙写文书的中介,收费不贵,而且很多都是老外写的,这里问质量没法保证的说
还是同意一楼的
二楼也太不负责了 随便就弄个翻译软件翻译,乱七八糟的。不像人话!
I was a high school teacher. I have taught in more than 300 students, * * * students is one of the earliest I remember his enquiry and biological sciences of great interest to let me know he soon.
As a student of experimental science, * * * and other classmates, he does not like other students, the biological as arts, and his rote recall of the biology is more like a science to solve problems in life, even in the classroom, I often say some life examples, such as I speak in extended islet cell damage, insulin secretion B, blood sugar diabetes cause of rising examples, many students learn it, know the causes of diabetes is satisfied, and after class * ...
这有点长哦,要是一段我就帮你翻译了
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁K试论以译语接受者为目的的英语广告翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
K试论以译语接受者为目的的英语广告翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&K​试​论​以​译​语​接​受​者​为​目​的​的​英​语​广​告​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语翻译”随着社会信息的增加,传统的数据库系统已不能满足企业决策者的需要.从企业发展的角度来看,企业的高层管理者还需要使用数据(历史的、现在的)进行各种复杂分析,如长期趋势_百度作业帮
英语翻译”随着社会信息的增加,传统的数据库系统已不能满足企业决策者的需要.从企业发展的角度来看,企业的高层管理者还需要使用数据(历史的、现在的)进行各种复杂分析,如长期趋势
英语翻译”随着社会信息的增加,传统的数据库系统已不能满足企业决策者的需要.从企业发展的角度来看,企业的高层管理者还需要使用数据(历史的、现在的)进行各种复杂分析,如长期趋势分析和数据挖掘等,以支持决策.这些应用对于事务处理频繁的数据库系统而言,将成为沉重的负担.企业领导常常要对企业的未来做个很好的规划,如果就靠传统数据库是不能满足要求的,而数据仓库的出现使得问题迎刃而解.本文就近几年正快速发展的新型技术――数据仓库的逻辑模型和物理模型的设计进行了讨论.文中给出了数据仓库的概念及特点,介绍了它的概念模型设计、物理模型设计、逻辑模型设计以及数据仓库的生成和数据仓库的维护使用”希望大家帮我把它翻译成英语,
Along with the increment of[with] social information,the traditional database system has already can't satisfied the demand of business enterprise decision maker.The angle developed from the business enterprise to see,the high governor of business enterprise still needs to use a data(history of,now of) to carry on various complications analysis,if long-term trend analysis and data scoop out etc.,make policy by support.These applications handle multifarious database system but speech to the business,will become heavy burden.The business enterprise leadership usually wants to will do a good programming in the future to the business enterprise,if depend a traditional database is can't satisfy request,but the emergence of the data warehouse make the problem solve problems with the greatest ease.New logic model of the warehouse of the technique ―― data and the design of the physical model that this text develops just and quickly in the last few years carried on a discussion.It give in the text concept and characteristics of data warehouse,introduced the model design,physical model design of its concept,logic model to design and data warehouse of born with the maintenance usage of data warehouse“在考虑问题时,你应该从别人的立场出发。”用英语怎么翻译?_百度知道
“在考虑问题时,你应该从别人的立场出发。”用英语怎么翻译?
提问者采纳
When considering questions, you should think from others' standpoints.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
you should considers the question from others' standpoint
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁S商业实务英语翻译_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: