i can play i need not the sorry英文歌need you now.男生唱的

求一首英文歌 有句歌词i realy miss you 女声_史上第一混搭吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:19,751贴子:
求一首英文歌 有句歌词i realy miss you 女声
大大们帮我找一下嘛
围观明星用手指比心。
说出让你终身难忘的室友...
五年后才让人看懂她的真情
要想生活好,技巧不能少。
带你看张艺兴和陈都灵的...
话说,霸占国内各个媒体...
小生小花代言一个接一个...
没想到生化危机粉丝堪比...
爱在春暖花开时,月吧生...
一起来学做美食~
缸游戏、四角游戏、招鬼...
你觉得哪个小说人物像是...
游戏特效培训,毕业年薪20w,来CGWANG吧!
I can\'t live with out you 我不能没有你No one did yougirl
没有人像你一样No one did you wrong baby 没有人能代替你,babyIt's my fault
这是我的错I'm sorry
对不起I can see my hole world Changing cause of you 我的世界因你而改变It's up side down 忽起忽落I'm loneley
孤单的我Schould have know'n better 能被你理解吗Than just sleep with you're best friend和你一起沉睡Come back here 回来吧Give me one more try 再给我一次机会(refrain) I can see my whole world changing 我的世界在改变There's no need to live if I can't be with you 如果没有你便没有意义What I did was wrong 我到底做错了什么?I'm Sorry 对不起Dind't know how much I realy miss you (2x)难到你不知道我有多想你吗? Girlfriend you know I'm sorry 亲爱的,你知道我后悔了Remember when we used two play atary 记得那些我们2人的日子And you live a room drinken Safari 你住在Get dressed for the club going party 为俱乐部的晚会装扮I never though that this would end 我从来不知道这会结束Branking up in the morning with you're girlfriend 与你一起在清晨醒来Damn I gues you heard the song 我想你会听见这首歌Can say sorry she was turning me on 当她对我回心转意时我能说抱歉吗?Just al little get the rittle 不可能也抓住它Know a haven't heard from Kevin Little 知道我从来再没看见kevinLet just kiss make up move on 就吻吧让他继续I remix cuzz en black fire on 我混合了黑色的火(refrain) I can\'t live without you 我不能没有你No one did you wrong girl 没有人像你一样,No one did you wrong baby 没有人能代替你,It's my fault 这是我的错I'm sorry 对不起I can see my hole world Changing cause of you 我的世界因你而改变It's up side down 忽起忽落I'm loneley 孤单的我Schould have known better 能被你理解吗Than just sleep with you're bestfriend 和你一起共眠Come back here 回来吧Give me one more try 在给我一次机会If you here my baby 如果你还在,亲爱的Than sing to me one more time 就让这歌在一次响起
《Rolling in the Deep》不知道是不是。。。这歌只是最后伴音有那句
你是看见的还是听见的,要是看见的怎么知道是女的?要是听见的,可不可能是听错了?
one way love??
孟楠的《In Control》?
this goes out to someone that wasonce the most important person in my lifei didn't realize it at the timei can't forgive myself for the way i treated you soi don't really expect you to eitherit's just... i don't even knowjust listen...you're the one that i want, the one that i needthe one that i gotta have just to succeedwhen i first saw you, i knew it was reali'm sorry about the pain i made you feelthat wasn' let me show you the wayi looked for the sun, but it's raining todayi remember when i first looked into your eyesit was like god was there, heaven in the skiesi wore a disguise 'cause i didn't want to get hurtbut i didn't know i made everything worseyou told me we were crazy in lovebut you didn't care when push came to shoveif you loved me as much as you said you didthen you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shitnow you pushed me away like you never even knew mei loved you with my heart, really and trulyi guess you forgot about the times that we sharedwhen i would run my fingers through your hairlate nights, just holding you in my armsi don't know how i could do you so wrongi really wanna show you i really need to hold youi really wanna know you like no one could else know youyou're number one, always in my heartand now i can't believe that our love is torn apartrefrain:i need you andi miss you andi want you andi love you 'causei wanna hold you,i wanna kiss youyou were my everythingand i really miss you (2x)(寂寞你要的我真的很想你)i knew you gonna sit and play this with your new manand then sit and laugh as you're holding his handthe thought of that just shatters my heartit breaks in my soul and it tears me apartat times we was off i was scared to show younow i wanna hold you until i can't hold youwithout you, everything seems strangeyour name is forever planted in my braindamn it, i'm insane,take away the paintake away the hurtbaby, we can make it workwhat about when youlooked into my eyestold me you loved meas you would hugged mei guess everything you said was a liei think about it, it brings tears to my eyesnow i'm not even a thought in your mindi can see clearly, my love is not blindrefraini just wish everything could have turned out differentlyi had a special feeling about youi thought maybe you did tooyou would understand, but...no matter what, you'll always be in my heartyou'll always be my babyour first day, it seemed so magicali remember all the time that i had with youremember when you first came to my house?you looked like an angel wearing that blousewe hit it off, i knew it was realbut now i can't take all the pain that i feelreach in your heart, i know i'm still therei don't wanna hear that you no longer careremember the times? remember when we kissed?i didn't think you would ever do me like thisi didn't think you'd wanna see me depressedi thought you'd be there for me, this i confessyou said you were my best friend, was that a lie?now i'm nothing to you, you're with another guyi tried, i tried, i tried, and i'm tryingnow on the inside it feels like i'm dyingrefrain[talking] and i do miss youi just thought we were meant to bei guess now, we'll never knowthe only thing i want is for you to be happywhether it be with me, or without mei just want you to be happy
楼主我教你
你用搜歌 或者音乐雷达
CGWANG影视后期包装培训 专业培训机构
I Really Miss You - S Club 7这个?
百度小说人气榜
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求详细解答:— Sorry, but I need
— Sorry, but I need a bit more time to find my lunch box.
— _____!We'll be late for the picnic.
&A. Don't worry
B. Take your time
C. Take it easy
D. Come on
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一首男女对唱的英文歌:歌词部分baby i am sorry i know you need me大概是这样:女:you say you don't understand so i take you by the hair(读音是这样 拼写就不知道了)when i remind you how you control me.how i wanna let to go but i need my space to growbaby i am sorry i know you need me but i (got to) let you goi don't need to break your heart.男:i was suppose to be the one.baby i am sorry then you forgive me i don't wanna let you go.i can't believe it baby baby please don't go.
倾城╮蓉烁
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Gotta let u go-Jeremy Greene & Na'Sha右边歌手试听/programs/view/rkcUInykyu0/歌词/question/.html
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌i need you now 的文章

随机推荐