There is a football match at
their school
every year!
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.篮球比赛是什么时候?翻译 2.在4月19日 翻译 3.戴夫的生日在10月18日 翻译 4.约瀚 翻译英语派队在9月15日 翻译
when will the basketball match be held?On April 19thDave's birthday is October 18thJone
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.篮球比赛是什么时候?When does the basketball game beggin?2.在4月19日In April 193.戴夫的生日在10月18日Dave's birthday is on October 184.约瀚John
篮球比赛是什么时候? When will the basketball game be held? 在4月19日 翻译 in 19th Apr. 戴夫的生日在10月18日 翻译 Dave's birthday is Oct.18th. 约瀚 John 英语派队在9月15日 English party will be held in Sep.15th.
其他的都有了,挖就说补充的好了The english party will be held in Sep. 15th.
1.When the basketball game?2.In April 193.Dave's birthday on October 184.John补充:English teams in the September 15
when will the basketball game beginOn April 19th Dave's birthday is on October 18thJohnThe English Party will be held on September 19th月份前 用 on 谢谢 用 in 得 不会是机译的吧
When the basketball game?In April 19Dave's birthday on October 18JohnEnglish teams in the September 15
扫描下载二维码用英语翻译:一场三班和我们班的篮球赛
There is a basketball match between Class 3 and ours.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码每年的10月4日是世界动物日.你班的英语老师组织了一场相关主题的英文作文比赛.请你以My favor每年的10月4日是世界动物日.你班的英语老师组织了一场相关主题的英文作文比赛.请你以My&favorite&animal------lion&为题写一篇参赛作文.
不少于一百字,字数越多越好
七年级优等生水平!
As we all know ,there are a lot of animals in the world. Some of them very quite,some of them very smart. What kind of animal do you like best?my favorite animal is lion.
really excellent ! please go on !
The lion is a wild animal. They are very brave.
what means "wild "
But recently,we hardly see the lion in the zoo.the world Environment is much badly than before.and much people kill the wild animal so that used them fur to made close.
I'm too sadly about that.as a person, I think we should harmony between human and animal.
In another hands,we should protect animal.
Animal need we love.let's do that together!
不要忘了选为满意答案哟~
It means "野生的"。。。七年级没学这个词么?
这个是你自己写的么?
完全自己写的
自己先给你想的。不会有人跟你重了的。放心吧
pretty good
您是老师还是学生?
求被选为满意答案
还是爱好者?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语问题翻译三班和二班之间有一场篮球赛
心系冬季97530
There is a basketball match between Class2 and Class3.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There will be a basketball match between Class 3 and Class 2.希望能够帮到楼主
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 三人篮球赛 的文章

随机推荐