扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
where____su yang and her cousin a,does b,do c,are
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
选择填空.( )1.Last week,there was an at Li Lei’s school.A.art festival B.food festival C.science festival D.kite festival( )2.Where Su Yang and cousin yesterday afternoon?A.was B.were C.did D.do( )3.Did she the dragon boat race?Yes,she did.A.do B.does C.did D.is( )4.I would like ,please.A.two cartons of milks B.two carton of milkC.two cartons of milk D.two cartons in milk ( )5.There are five cups on the table.one is yours?A.What B.Which C.Whose D.Where( )6.Li Lei a goal for Tiger Team.A.has B.got C.have got D.has got( )7.What was it yesterday?It was the second of July.A.date B.time C.colour D.day( )8.Is this eraser No,it isn’t .A.yours,my B.his,hers C.yours,mine D.your,mine( )9.This is calculator.is over there.A.his,His B.her,Her C.his,Hers D.hers,his( )10.Christmas is .A.come e ing按要求完成句子.1.She drew many pictures at the Art Festival.(对划线部分提问)she at the Art Festival?2.Su Hai made a kite last Wednesday.(改为一般疑问句)Su Hai a kite last Wednesday?3.Jim visited his grandparents last weekend.(对划线部分提问)Jim his grandparents?4.This is my uncle’s present.(对划线部分提问)is this?一定要答对。
选择填空1 A2 B3 A4 C5 B6 B7 A8 C9 C10 D改写句子1 ( What does ) she ( do ) at the Art Festival?2 ( Did ) Su Hai ( make ) a kite last Wednesday?3 ( When did ) Jim ( visit ) his grandparents?4 ( Whose present ) is this?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ABACB BDCCDWhat did she draw at the Art Festival?Did Su Hai make a kite last Wednesday?When did Jim visit his grandparents?Whoes present is this?
ABACBDACCD1、What did,draw
2、Did , make 3、When did ,visit
4、Whose present
1.a 2.b 3.a 4.c 5.b 6.b 7.a 8.c 9.c 10.d 1.what did she do at the Atr Festival?2.Did Su Hai make a kite last Wednesday?3.When did Jim visit his grandparents?4.Whose present is this?
1 A an 后面的单词开头发音一定要是元音,比如 an apple, an egg 2 B
一般过去式的复数应该用were3.A 疑问句里动词要恢复原型4.C milk不可数,不能加S ,但是carton(盒)是可数的,可以加S5. B
WHICH 是哪一个的意思6.D 李雷为老虎队已经得了一分。应该用现在完成时的,因为已经得分,对比赛结果有...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Where 什么su Yany and her cousin yesterday a fternWhere 什么su Yany and her cousin yesterday a fternoon 选什么A.was B.were C.did 什么中文
苏和表妹昨天下午在哪儿?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 cousin是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐