我发现我不太满意的一项工作友善,怎么会变成这样?

刚注意到知乎出了一个所谓“友善度”的积分制度,被举报不友善就要扣分,扣分到一定程度就会不能评论、不能答题直到封停。然后我看了一下被扣分要怎么恢复,看到这么一条:“举报社区中的不友善评论,每天前两次成功举报可以恢复友善度”。这策划小学的时候绝逼当过班干部……
同时转发到微博您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
所有声望一样
自己去杀蜥蜴或者蜘蛛,反正一个阵营收巨牙毒囊,另一个收滑湿的蜥蜴眼
实在不行就拍卖去砸.
另外,两个阵营初期的东西是一样的
好东西只有达到3个声望...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix' 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
汇报 高中 课件
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
当你有一天发现自己变得刻薄、挑剔,不断埋怨别人对你不够友善,多半是
下载积分:910
内容提示:当你有一天发现自己变得刻薄、挑剔,不断埋怨别人对你不够友善,多半是
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:25|
上传日期: 20:03:09|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
当你有一天发现自己变得刻薄、挑剔,不断埋怨别人对你不
官方公共微信英语翻译我很喜欢帮助别人,我经常帮助周围一些有困难的老人,因为这样能使我成为一个友善的人.我希望越来越多的人能变的友善翻译器的不要!要纯手打的,语法要正确_百度作业帮
英语翻译我很喜欢帮助别人,我经常帮助周围一些有困难的老人,因为这样能使我成为一个友善的人.我希望越来越多的人能变的友善翻译器的不要!要纯手打的,语法要正确
英语翻译我很喜欢帮助别人,我经常帮助周围一些有困难的老人,因为这样能使我成为一个友善的人.我希望越来越多的人能变的友善翻译器的不要!要纯手打的,语法要正确
我爱瓜皮151
这段话的意思要出来,就不能简单按字面直译,必须按英语的表达结构意译,如下:I love helping people,and often go to help the senior citizens around me,which makes me a kind person.i wish there are more kind people in the world.注意,people是集体名词,没有单复数,而person就要用冠词表示单数.
I like to help other so much, I usually help the old man in trouble around us. For it can make me a friendly person.I wish more and more people to be friendly
I like to help others, I often help around some difficult old man, because this can make me a friendly person. I hope more and more people can become friendly
difficulties
kind.I hope
more people
It is a great pleasure for me to help others. I have often helped some aged persons in need of help
arround me. I belive such behavior of mine help me to be friendly. I home more and more people will come to be
i am always ready to help others.
I always lend a hand to the old in need,for I believe this will make myself a kind person. what‘s more,I hope more and more people will show their kindness to other people.
I’d like to help others,and I often give a
hand to old men who are in trouble .Because of this ,I can become a man of kind. I hope more and more people are
kind-hearted.
I like to help other people. I usually help some old man that need helps, it is because this can make me to become a friendly people. I hope that many people also can become friendly.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 这个开头不太好 的文章

随机推荐