rawr means I love you in dinosaur akmu什么意思

May 3, 2015 - My Dallas Mommy
Archive for May 3rd, 2015
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 3:30 PM
The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Read the !
Yay- this offer has been extended through 5/3! It’s rare you get a sale at the Gaylord and if you haven’t already taken advantage of these low rates, you still have through the weekend to book!
Dates of availability:
Select dates from May 7 through June 26, 2015.
Reservations
Be sure that when making your online reservation, or call 1-817-778-2000 in the US and ask for promotional code L9Z.
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 3:00 PM
Here are some Mother’s Day Restaurant + Entertainment Deals for you! We’ll keep adding to this list as more Mother’s Day deals roll in!
Entertainment
American Public Gardens Association sponsors
every year in May on Mother’s Day weekend. Many public gardens offer free admission and other freebies (such as free seeds) on this day.
When National Public Gardens Day 2015 Happens
This year,
is Friday, May 8, 2015.
Find Public Gardens Near You Who Are Participating
Attend Mother’s Day at the Meyerson with the Meadows Symphony Orchestra on Sunday, May 10th at 2:30 p.m. at the Meyerson Symphony Center as part of the Soluna International Music and Arts Festival & Meadows Community Series.
The concert will reprise three works presented earlier in the MSO season, including Above Light by award-winning Meadows faculty composer Xi W Saint-Saens’ Concerto for Piano No. 2 in G and Rachmaninoff’s imaginative and lively Symphonic Dances.
*For your Complimentary Tickets*
Call 214-768-ARTS (2787)
Use promo code SMU COMMUNITY
Kindly RSVP by Wednesday, May 6th.
RAWR! means “I love you” in dinosaur. Show mom you love her and all she does for you during the year. Bring your family to visit our family on Sunday, May 10, 2015.
MOM gets in FREE at
with a paid child’s admission.
You and your family must see during its 2015 season, now performing in April through May and September through October!
It’s hailed as one of the most powerful spiritual experiences ever presented on a stage, The Promise will touch hearts, and change lives!
Below are upcoming events at The Promise and ways to save:
May 8 & 9 Mother’s Day Weekend – All moms attending the performances receive a FREE gift.
May 15 & 16 Heroes Weekend – Police, firefighters, Military, Veterans and EMT receive FREE Admission to The Promise. Those accompanying our heroes receive $5 off the regular ticket price.
May 30 & 31 Family Fun Weekend – Gates open at 5pm for bounce houses, scavenger hunt, games, karaoke, candy and more!
to tons of entertainment from comedy, concerts and family entertainment.
Just choose the category you are interested in!
Here are some great Mother’s Day dining deals to treat your mom this year!
Moms eat free at Hooters this Mother’s Day~ Simply bring mom to a participating location on May 10, 2015, and with the purchase of a drink she eats for free. It’s our way of making mom feel special. Fun-loving attitude is required.
*dine-in only, value of $10.99 or less
Moms who dine on Mother’s Day will receive a Dining Card good for a complimentary lunch or dinner on their next visit at Fogo de Ch?o Brazilian Steakhouse~ The Mother’s Day menu will feature an extensive variety of delectable, fire-roasted meats that are specially carved by gaucho chefs to each guest’s preference. All locations will extend their hours, opening early at 11:00am and serving guests until 9:00pm. Meals for children six years of age and under are complimentary, and children seven to 12 years of age dine at half price. Reservations recommended.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Texas Spice~ Indulge in Omni Dallas Hotel’s Mother’s Day Brunch to celebrate mom. With seating every 15 minutes from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., families can easily reserve a table for her special day. The menu includes an assortment of local sausages, breads, a griddle station and a spread of breakfast items to kick-start the day. A carving station will also be available offering herb roasted 44 Farms striploin, Black Hills Farms pork picnic pot roast and citrus baked gulf fish filets. Moms will also appreciate the favorite part of the meal with desserts such as Chef Kristina’s chocolate cake, Chef Jason’s cheese cake, Individual Texas Mess and Texas Spice cookies. Reservations are required at (214) 979-4529. Price: adults $55 and kids $19
Mother’s Day Brunch at Omni Fort Worth Hotel~ Head to Cast Iron May 10, 2015 for an unforgettable Mother’s Day Brunch. Complimentary Mimosas, $5 signature Bloody Mary’s and $5 valet parking will be available to guests. The meal includes an exquisite breakfast buffet, a sausage cheese display and seafood corner to build your own ceviche, as well as an entrée selection of roasted prime rib, red fish, chipotle rubbed port loin and tomato mozzarella casserole. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (817) 350-4106. $57 Per Adult, Children 5 – 12 years $29, Children Under 5 years eat free
Starting May 1st through May 10th, Starbucks locations across the country will be offering up
during their Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3PM-5PM!
Pollo Tropical is celebrating all moms with a special and shareable deal – 2 Can Dine for $9.99, only on Mother’s Day, May 10th! The deal includes:
· Any combination of 2 entrees including a Small TropiChop &
Chicken with rice & beans
· 1 regular size Sweet Plantains or Fried Yuca
· 2 fountain drinks
To receive the offer, guests simply text “MOM2015” to 52198.
~ Mom’s eat FREE
* Dine in only!
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 2:30 PM
Note: These are 2015 offerings, !
In honor of Teacher Appreciation week during May 4th-8th,
are offering you the opportunity to gift a teacher a
and ! ($40 total value) The lesson plans include 3 digital storybooks, 12 in-class lessons, and 12 at-home activities that teach Character Education and Language Arts.
The FREE gift will be sent to the recipient’s email shortly after you have sent it and all they need to do is click on the appropriate links found in the email to receive their $10 Educents credit and the Free lesson plans.
Other Deals
Chick-fil-A: Check with your local Chick-fil-A for a potential Free chicken sandwich or chicken biscuit
CiCi’s Pizza: Free adult pizza buffet for educators and other school employees May 5th from 4:00 p.m. until closing. There are reportedly 450 restaurants participating in the promotion. Call ahead!
Office Depot and Office Max: May 3rd through 9th get $5 off a $25 purchase of select office supplies for Rewards Program members. The Rewards Program is free to join.
McDonald’s: Offers vary by location. Some McDonald’s establishments are offering free breakfast while others are giving away free a McCafe beverage with a purchase. Contact the McDonald’s closest to you for more details.
NOTE: I STRONGLY suggest you check with your local stores first to confirm the above offers
In celebration of Teacher Appreciation Day next week, , the Next Generation Salad Bar, will offer teachers half off any salad or salad wrap with a valid school I.D.!
The offer is available from open to close at all 42 Salata locations nationwide on Tuesday, May 5th. Limit one per person.
Teacher Discounts
Teacher Discounts & Deals
Teachers deserve great discounts and deals!
There are a wealth of teacher discounts that are available from bookstores, retail, school supply stores, events and more that any teacher can start taking advantage to cut their out-of-pocket back-to-school expenses.
Here are some that we know about.
Please share in our comments section if you know of more!
Bookstore Discounts
– B&N Educator Program: 20% off list price & up to 25% off during Educator Appreciation Days.
2. Book Warehouse – Educators’ Book Club: 15% discount
(in-store only) – 20% off for faculty
– Teacher & Librarian Discount Card: 10% off
Online School Supply & Teacher Discount Stores
– Discounted classroom supplies
– Sales on various products
– Discounted classroom supplies.
– Outlet Store – up to 75% discount on classroom supplies
– Discounts of up to 75% from a variety of publishers, requires a teacher ID and email from the principal
6. Teacher Deals – Teaching supplies at 20-50% off everyday
– Discounted classroom supplies
– Features a “deal of the day,” discounted downloadable e-books
– Up to 50% off deals and sales
– Gain credits toward future purchases, get 2% of all purchases made by people you refer to the site.
– Teachers get 15% off any order they place
with promo code TEACH15 at checkout.
Retail School Supply Discounts
– Teacher Appreciation Day on August 11, 2012.
– Organized Teacher Discount Program: 10% off. See our
page for other savings.
– Gold Star Teacher program: Discounts
& opportunities to test/provide feedback on new products & lesson plans.
– National Educators Discount Program: 15% off
– (in-store only) Show your school ID for 15% off.
(in-store only) – Teachers pay no sales tax with tax exempt paperwork
– 15% off with school ID
– Teacher’s Club Members can save 15% and monthly specials.
(in-store only) – Teacher’s pay no sales tax with tax exempt paper work
– 15% off with school ID
11. MPM School Supplies – 10% off for teachers on their first purchase.
– Star Teacher Program: 10% back in rewards on ink, toner, & 1% back on al 15% off copy & print orders. Beginning in late July, Office Depot will host its annual, complimentary Teacher Appreciation Breakfast to kick off eight days of teacher shopping advantages.
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 2:00 PM
is offering 15% off of your entire check with this .
The coupon is valid May 4th – 7th for dine-in or curbside take-away.
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 1:45 PM
Here is a great deal at CVS! When you buy 2 Nivea Products, you’ll get a $5 Ecb (limit 1). Here are a couple Nivea freebies, you may want to snag…
Buy 2 Nivea Tins $0.99 each
Get $5 Ecb when you buy 2 Nivea Products (limit 1)
Final Cost FREE – $3.02 MoneyMaker!
Buy 2 Nivea Shave Gels $3.99 each
Total = $7.98
Use two $1.50/1 Nivea Shave Item coupons found in 5/3 SS
Get $5 Ecb when you buy 2 Nivea Products (limit 1)
Final Cost better than FREE!
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 1:15 PM
Here are some great deals on Gillette Razors:
Only $4.02 shipped when you clip the $3 coupon and opt for Subscribe & Save
Only $4.10 shipped when you clip the $3 coupon and opt for Subscribe & Save
Only $4.12 shipped when you clip the $3 coupon and opt for Subscribe & Save
Only $2.69 shipped when you clip the $3 coupon and opt for Subscribe & Save
NOTE, if you have 5 or more subscriptions arriving in a month, you’ll save a whopping 15% off your Subscribe & Save orders instead of the regular 5% – which will sweeten the deals above even further! Also, when you sign up for Subscribe and Save, you are under NO obligation whatsoever and can cancel at anytime. To cancel or modify your Subscribe and Save items, just click on “my account” and then “subscriptions” and with the click of a button you can cancel and/or modify anything you want.
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Right now you can get
at Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic with promo code LOVE. The offer ends tomorrow, 5/4! You can get these cute pleated V-Neck tees for only $9.74 shipped!
If you’d like to save even more… through 5/9,
is offering $10 off a $50 purchase of eGift Cards when you use the code 41996 at checkout. That means you can snag a $50 eGift Card for only $40!
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 12:30 PM
Here’s a cheap dinner idea! Through today, May 3rd, go to
where you can score
for just $5.99 each – just look for the banner advertising this deal or use the code 9159 at checkout.
*Please note this offer is valid for carryout only.
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 12:15 PM
Kohl’s cuts up to. (Discount is applied automatically in cart.)
Shipping starts at $5.95, or get free shipping on orders of $75 or more. Sizes are limited. You can get these Nike Women’s Club Printed Leggings for $20!
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 12:00 PM
If you’re heading to the craft store this week, make sure and take these coupons with you!
* – valid thru 5/9
* – valid thru 5/9
* – valid thru 5/9
– valid thru 5/9
* – valid thru 5/16
* – valid thru 5/9
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Through 5/9,
is offering $10 off a $50 purchase of,
when you use the code 41996 at checkout.
That makes each eGift Card only $40!
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 11:30 AM
Head over and check out this
for $29.99 (Retail $44.95).
is designed to take accurate temperature readings of areas such as the forehead or tear ducts. It reads forehead temperature from 1” to 4” away, and has a large LCD screen and backlight for easy night time usage. To help alert you of a high temperature, an adjustable audio alarm will sound.
-Designed to take body temperatures without interference from the surrounding heat
-One-click operation takes initial reading in less than one second
-Memory recall of the last 32 temperature readings
-Large Back-Lighted LCD digital screen for easy reading
-Automatic power-off (energy saver)
-Results in your choice of Fahrenheit or Celsius
-Adjustable audio alarm to notify of a high temperature
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 11:15 AM
If you love we are giving away a $31 gift card for one lucky MyDFWMommy reader?
Why? In celebration of
Baskin-Robbins’ May Flavor of the Month and unique ice cream cakes!
Did you know that ordering a specialty cake from Baskin-Robbins can be done via phone, in person, and now online! That’s right, select locations are now accepting online orders for you next function. I was able to choose my Mother’s Day cake design, and ice cream flavor, and if I wanted a message with my cake–which was so cool! I love these
Pink Rosette Cake: Customize this trendy ice cream cake featuring rosettes with Mom’s favorite colors and flavor, and write a special message on the white dipping chocolate plaque.
New Teal Rosette Cake: This cake is blossoming in sweetness with beautiful rows of rosettes piped perfectly for mom.
May Flavor of the Month, Mom’s Makin’ Cookies(TM).
This delicious fan favorite features brown-sugar flavored ice cream filled with chocolate chip cookie pieces, chocolate flavored chips and a delicious cookie dough batter-flavored ribbon.
To learn more about Baskin-Robbins, please visit their official site, or connect with them on .
To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment below.
A winner will be chosen on May 9th!
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 11:10 AM
COMBATING DRY SKIN DUE TO CHEMOTHERAPY TREATMENT?
Stephens and Associates is conducting a clinical research study to assess a lotion containing 10% urea in the treatment of xerosis (dry skin) in chemotherapy patients
You may be interested to participate in the study if you are:
*Male or female aged 18 years or older
*Have dry skin on your lower legs and/or arms
*Currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment OR have had chemotherapy treatment within the last 3 months.
*Able to complete 4 clinic visits over approximately 4 weeks.
You may be compensated up to $225.00 for time and travel.
To learn more and pre-screen for study eligibility, contact us today!
Please send your name and phone number to: , subject line D059.
Joanne Luu
Friend us on Facebook!
Stephens and Associates
1801 N Glenville Rd, Suite 200
Richardson, TX 75081
BY Appointment only, please.
EARN EXTRA CASH!!
You can earn money and get FREE Health & Beauty products when you participate in one of our research studies.
Opportunities available each week for men and women ages 12 and up. Studies include facial acne treatments, baby cleansers, anti-aging products, hair care products, shaving gels and more.
for all the study opportunities available, and just follow the instructions to see if you qualify. Upon completion of each study, you will be compensated from $80 to $300.
Here’s an example of the studies recruiting now:
1.D194- Baby Cleanser study- Compensation: $225
2.D202- Eczema study – Compensation $200
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Amazon has a ton of promotional codes and coupons available to help you save on the already low sale prices. A big thank you to !
Amazon can change these promotions at anytime – and we’ll do our best to keep the list updated.
Fashion – Amazon Promotional Codes and Coupons
, with coupon code BAGS20OFF at checkout. Expires May 10.
, with coupon code 20MOMSDAY at checkout. Expires May 10.
with coupon code WATCH4MOM at checkout. Expires May 10.
with coupon code INTHESWIM at checkout. Expires May 12.
with coupon code 20SANDALS at checkout. Expires May 1.
* – no coupon needed. Expires May 16.
– no coupon needed. Expires May 10.
, no coupon needed
Baby and Kid – Amazon Promotional Codes and Coupons
(Amazon Mom)
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Today ONLY –
is offering Up To 49% Off Select Ceiling Fans.
We have the Dawson 54 in Weathered Copper Ceiling Fan in all our spare bedrooms and love!
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Hurry on over to
where today you can take another 25% off your purchase with promo code HAPPYSPRING!
Meantime, if you can buy two 3-wick candles for $24 and get a free hand soap!
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 10:15 AM
If you live in the Turtle Creek area, make sure and check out
opening on May 6th! It’s located at 3878 Oak Lawn Avenue, in the Turtle Creek Village shopping center!
Doors will open at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 6, and grand opening activities will include chef demonstrations, food sampling throughout the store, and drawings for The Fresh Market gift cards. A sample-sized bag of the company’s gourmet coffee and a reusable shopping bag will be free to the first 1,000 customers.
The new store will house over 26,000 square feet of culinary delights, including a bakery that produces 30 freshly baked breads and 14 different pie varieties daily, a full service meat counter with freshly ground beef, a wide selection of ready-to-serve entrées, fresh seafood delivered to the store several times per week, and more than 200 imported and domestic cheeses, as well as a bountiful produce department with more than 400 items and a large organic selection.
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Need something at ?
Be sure to check out the !
There are deals in clothing, boating, camping and more! I also found some great deals on fishing lures and accessories that you can take advantage of with !
Keep in mind you get free shipping over $75 so I would make the shop worth it!
Share this:
Posted by My Dallas Mommy on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 9:45 AM
On May 3 from 12pm to 2pm local time, participating Toys “R” Us stores will hold a
for kids aged 5 and up. During the event, your kid will get to take home a newly-built LEGO Star Wars Mini Wookiee Gunship for free. That’s the first LEGO Star Wars set freebie we’ve ever seen.
Share this:
November 4, 2016 &(46)
November 3, 2016 &(64)
November 2, 2016 &(61)
November 1, 2016 &(58)
October 31, 2016 &(54)
October 30, 2016 &(36)
October 29, 2016 &(28)
October 28, 2016 &(55)
October 27, 2016 &(52)
October 26, 2016 &(60)
October 25, 2016 &(56)
October 24, 2016 &(58)
October 23, 2016 &(31)
October 22, 2016 &(29)
October 21, 2016 &(53)
October 20, 2016 &(54)
October 19, 2016 &(52)
October 18, 2016 &(47)
October 17, 2016 &(57)
October 16, 2016 &(36)
October 15, 2016 &(31)
October 14, 2016 &(48)
October 13, 2016 &(49)
October 12, 2016 &(48)
October 11, 2016 &(47)
October 10, 2016 &(43)
October 9, 2016 &(32)
October 8, 2016 &(30)
October 7, 2016 &(47)
October 6, 2016 &(44)
October 5, 2016 &(51)
October 4, 2016 &(50)
October 3, 2016 &(47)
October 2, 2016 &(35)
October 1, 2016 &(25)
September 30, 2016 &(41)
September 29, 2016 &(48)
September 28, 2016 &(48)
September 27, 2016 &(45)
September 26, 2016 &(42)
September 25, 2016 &(30)
September 24, 2016 &(29)
September 23, 2016 &(50)
September 22, 2016 &(58)
September 21, 2016 &(47)
September 20, 2016 &(45)
September 19, 2016 &(50)
September 18, 2016 &(39)
September 17, 2016 &(33)
September 16, 2016 &(46)
September 15, 2016 &(46)
September 14, 2016 &(49)
September 13, 2016 &(55)
September 12, 2016 &(52)
September 11, 2016 &(39)
September 10, 2016 &(31)
September 9, 2016 &(40)
September 8, 2016 &(42)
September 7, 2016 &(39)
September 6, 2016 &(45)
September 5, 2016 &(39)
September 4, 2016 &(35)
September 3, 2016 &(25)
September 2, 2016 &(49)
September 1, 2016 &(44)
August 31, 2016 &(55)
August 30, 2016 &(50)
August 29, 2016 &(57)
August 28, 2016 &(38)
August 27, 2016 &(34)
August 26, 2016 &(41)
August 25, 2016 &(48)
August 24, 2016 &(52)
August 23, 2016 &(51)
August 22, 2016 &(52)
August 21, 2016 &(33)
August 20, 2016 &(37)
August 19, 2016 &(43)
August 18, 2016 &(49)
August 17, 2016 &(48)
August 16, 2016 &(54)
August 15, 2016 &(55)
August 14, 2016 &(29)
August 13, 2016 &(27)
August 12, 2016 &(42)
August 11, 2016 &(50)
August 10, 2016 &(54)
August 9, 2016 &(51)
August 8, 2016 &(50)
August 7, 2016 &(30)
August 6, 2016 &(18)
August 5, 2016 &(41)
August 4, 2016 &(35)
August 3, 2016 &(40)
August 2, 2016 &(48)
August 1, 2016 &(51)
July 31, 2016 &(31)
July 30, 2016 &(27)
July 29, 2016 &(31)
July 28, 2016 &(40)
July 27, 2016 &(34)
July 26, 2016 &(37)
July 25, 2016 &(38)
July 24, 2016 &(31)
July 23, 2016 &(24)
July 22, 2016 &(49)
July 21, 2016 &(44)
July 20, 2016 &(46)
July 19, 2016 &(47)
July 18, 2016 &(50)
July 17, 2016 &(33)
July 16, 2016 &(25)
July 15, 2016 &(48)
July 14, 2016 &(45)
July 13, 2016 &(52)
July 12, 2016 &(71)
July 11, 2016 &(52)
July 10, 2016 &(32)
July 9, 2016 &(29)
July 8, 2016 &(40)
July 7, 2016 &(54)
July 6, 2016 &(58)
July 5, 2016 &(47)
July 4, 2016 &(47)
July 3, 2016 &(19)
July 2, 2016 &(27)
July 1, 2016 &(39)
June 30, 2016 &(43)
June 29, 2016 &(49)
June 28, 2016 &(45)
June 27, 2016 &(45)
June 26, 2016 &(26)
June 25, 2016 &(27)
June 24, 2016 &(43)
June 23, 2016 &(47)
June 22, 2016 &(40)
June 21, 2016 &(39)
June 20, 2016 &(46)
June 19, 2016 &(29)
June 18, 2016 &(26)
June 17, 2016 &(42)
June 16, 2016 &(45)
June 15, 2016 &(43)
June 14, 2016 &(48)
June 13, 2016 &(48)
June 12, 2016 &(30)
June 11, 2016 &(26)
June 10, 2016 &(48)
June 9, 2016 &(43)
June 8, 2016 &(54)
June 7, 2016 &(42)
June 6, 2016 &(49)
June 5, 2016 &(30)
June 4, 2016 &(15)
June 3, 2016 &(41)
June 2, 2016 &(46)
June 1, 2016 &(44)
May 31, 2016 &(41)
May 30, 2016 &(42)
May 29, 2016 &(28)
May 28, 2016 &(23)
May 27, 2016 &(45)
May 26, 2016 &(49)
May 25, 2016 &(41)
May 24, 2016 &(44)
May 23, 2016 &(44)
May 22, 2016 &(28)
May 21, 2016 &(20)
May 20, 2016 &(43)
May 19, 2016 &(43)
May 18, 2016 &(42)
May 17, 2016 &(47)
May 16, 2016 &(48)
May 15, 2016 &(27)
May 14, 2016 &(21)
May 13, 2016 &(35)
May 12, 2016 &(42)
May 11, 2016 &(34)
May 10, 2016 &(46)
May 9, 2016 &(38)
May 8, 2016 &(20)
May 7, 2016 &(31)
May 6, 2016 &(41)
May 5, 2016 &(45)
May 4, 2016 &(37)
May 3, 2016 &(43)
May 2, 2016 &(47)
May 1, 2016 &(30)
April 30, 2016 &(26)
April 29, 2016 &(42)
April 28, 2016 &(37)
April 27, 2016 &(41)
April 26, 2016 &(44)
April 25, 2016 &(47)
April 24, 2016 &(33)
April 23, 2016 &(24)
April 22, 2016 &(40)
April 21, 2016 &(45)
April 20, 2016 &(45)
April 19, 2016 &(45)
April 18, 2016 &(47)
April 17, 2016 &(33)
April 16, 2016 &(25)
April 15, 2016 &(41)
April 14, 2016 &(41)
April 13, 2016 &(48)
April 12, 2016 &(41)
April 11, 2016 &(41)
April 10, 2016 &(34)
April 9, 2016 &(28)
April 8, 2016 &(38)
April 7, 2016 &(42)
April 6, 2016 &(43)
April 5, 2016 &(41)
April 4, 2016 &(48)
April 3, 2016 &(34)
April 2, 2016 &(19)
April 1, 2016 &(38)
March 31, 2016 &(42)
March 30, 2016 &(45)
March 29, 2016 &(44)
March 28, 2016 &(46)
March 27, 2016 &(30)
March 26, 2016 &(20)
March 25, 2016 &(37)
March 24, 2016 &(37)
March 23, 2016 &(43)
March 22, 2016 &(43)
March 21, 2016 &(42)
March 20, 2016 &(33)
March 19, 2016 &(25)
March 18, 2016 &(40)
March 17, 2016 &(41)
March 16, 2016 &(53)
March 15, 2016 &(44)
March 14, 2016 &(47)
March 13, 2016 &(30)
March 12, 2016 &(27)
March 11, 2016 &(42)
March 10, 2016 &(42)
March 9, 2016 &(43)
March 8, 2016 &(37)
March 7, 2016 &(41)
March 6, 2016 &(27)
March 5, 2016 &(24)
March 4, 2016 &(37)
March 3, 2016 &(45)
March 2, 2016 &(46)
March 1, 2016 &(43)
February 29, 2016 &(40)
February 28, 2016 &(28)
February 27, 2016 &(24)
February 26, 2016 &(36)
February 25, 2016 &(37)
February 24, 2016 &(42)
February 23, 2016 &(49)
February 22, 2016 &(41)
February 21, 2016 &(32)
February 20, 2016 &(22)
February 19, 2016 &(42)
February 18, 2016 &(47)
February 17, 2016 &(48)
February 16, 2016 &(43)
February 15, 2016 &(41)
February 14, 2016 &(24)
February 13, 2016 &(24)
February 12, 2016 &(38)
February 11, 2016 &(41)
February 10, 2016 &(42)
February 9, 2016 &(40)
February 8, 2016 &(44)
February 7, 2016 &(25)
February 6, 2016 &(22)
February 5, 2016 &(39)
February 4, 2016 &(42)
February 3, 2016 &(43)
February 2, 2016 &(40)
February 1, 2016 &(38)
January 31, 2016 &(23)
January 30, 2016 &(30)
January 29, 2016 &(33)
January 28, 2016 &(37)
January 27, 2016 &(38)
January 26, 2016 &(32)
January 25, 2016 &(36)
January 24, 2016 &(33)
January 23, 2016 &(26)
January 22, 2016 &(24)
January 21, 2016 &(38)
January 20, 2016 &(37)
January 19, 2016 &(40)
January 18, 2016 &(35)
January 17, 2016 &(28)
January 16, 2016 &(24)
January 15, 2016 &(33)
January 14, 2016 &(32)
January 13, 2016 &(33)
January 12, 2016 &(30)
January 11, 2016 &(32)
January 10, 2016 &(28)
January 9, 2016 &(22)
January 8, 2016 &(28)
January 7, 2016 &(35)
January 6, 2016 &(43)
January 5, 2016 &(41)
January 4, 2016 &(40)
January 3, 2016 &(33)
January 2, 2016 &(25)
January 1, 2016 &(36)
December 31, 2015 &(39)
December 30, 2015 &(38)
December 29, 2015 &(43)
December 28, 2015 &(43)
December 27, 2015 &(25)
December 26, 2015 &(35)
December 25, 2015 &(3)
December 24, 2015 &(17)
December 23, 2015 &(46)
December 22, 2015 &(38)
December 21, 2015 &(46)
December 20, 2015 &(31)
December 19, 2015 &(26)
December 18, 2015 &(49)
December 17, 2015 &(46)
December 16, 2015 &(54)
December 15, 2015 &(50)
December 14, 2015 &(52)
December 13, 2015 &(34)
December 12, 2015 &(29)
December 11, 2015 &(48)
December 10, 2015 &(54)
December 9, 2015 &(57)
December 8, 2015 &(54)
December 7, 2015 &(49)
December 6, 2015 &(43)
December 5, 2015 &(29)
December 4, 2015 &(47)
December 3, 2015 &(53)
December 2, 2015 &(63)
December 1, 2015 &(48)
November 30, 2015 &(70)
November 29, 2015 &(47)
November 28, 2015 &(36)
November 27, 2015 &(68)
November 26, 2015 &(60)
November 25, 2015 &(89)
November 24, 2015 &(55)
November 23, 2015 &(61)
November 22, 2015 &(45)
November 21, 2015 &(45)
November 20, 2015 &(59)
November 19, 2015 &(54)
November 18, 2015 &(57)
November 17, 2015 &(56)
November 16, 2015 &(48)
November 15, 2015 &(40)
November 14, 2015 &(30)
November 13, 2015 &(39)
November 12, 2015 &(44)
November 11, 2015 &(52)
November 10, 2015 &(47)
November 9, 2015 &(51)
November 8, 2015 &(43)
November 7, 2015 &(31)
November 6, 2015 &(43)
November 5, 2015 &(40)
November 4, 2015 &(44)
November 3, 2015 &(46)
November 2, 2015 &(51)
November 1, 2015 &(50)
October 31, 2015 &(22)
October 30, 2015 &(31)
October 29, 2015 &(34)
October 28, 2015 &(25)
October 27, 2015 &(30)
October 26, 2015 &(30)
October 25, 2015 &(25)
October 24, 2015 &(25)
October 23, 2015 &(30)
October 22, 2015 &(34)
October 21, 2015 &(31)
October 20, 2015 &(34)
October 19, 2015 &(36)
October 18, 2015 &(28)
October 17, 2015 &(31)
October 16, 2015 &(31)
October 15, 2015 &(36)
October 14, 2015 &(33)
October 13, 2015 &(32)
October 12, 2015 &(50)
October 11, 2015 &(31)
October 10, 2015 &(25)
October 9, 2015 &(45)
October 8, 2015 &(46)
October 7, 2015 &(43)
October 6, 2015 &(40)
October 5, 2015 &(44)
October 4, 2015 &(33)
October 3, 2015 &(24)
October 2, 2015 &(39)
October 1, 2015 &(43)
September 30, 2015 &(48)
September 29, 2015 &(42)
September 28, 2015 &(46)
September 27, 2015 &(35)
September 26, 2015 &(26)
September 25, 2015 &(42)
September 24, 2015 &(44)
September 23, 2015 &(38)
September 22, 2015 &(36)
September 21, 2015 &(50)
September 20, 2015 &(28)
September 19, 2015 &(26)
September 18, 2015 &(45)
September 17, 2015 &(42)
September 16, 2015 &(42)
September 15, 2015 &(43)
September 14, 2015 &(49)
September 13, 2015 &(33)
September 12, 2015 &(28)
September 11, 2015 &(38)
September 10, 2015 &(43)
September 9, 2015 &(41)
September 8, 2015 &(41)
September 7, 2015 &(21)
September 6, 2015 &(21)
September 5, 2015 &(21)
September 4, 2015 &(39)
September 3, 2015 &(36)
September 2, 2015 &(34)
September 1, 2015 &(36)
August 31, 2015 &(39)
August 30, 2015 &(27)
August 29, 2015 &(30)
August 28, 2015 &(41)
August 27, 2015 &(44)
August 26, 2015 &(40)
August 25, 2015 &(35)
August 24, 2015 &(41)
August 23, 2015 &(29)
August 22, 2015 &(24)
August 21, 2015 &(36)
August 20, 2015 &(38)
August 19, 2015 &(40)
August 18, 2015 &(45)
August 17, 2015 &(48)
August 16, 2015 &(29)
August 15, 2015 &(28)
August 14, 2015 &(45)
August 13, 2015 &(40)
August 12, 2015 &(41)
August 11, 2015 &(35)
August 10, 2015 &(45)
August 9, 2015 &(32)
August 8, 2015 &(25)
August 7, 2015 &(32)
August 6, 2015 &(46)
August 5, 2015 &(31)
August 4, 2015 &(37)
August 3, 2015 &(40)
August 2, 2015 &(31)
August 1, 2015 &(34)
July 31, 2015 &(43)
July 30, 2015 &(42)
July 29, 2015 &(39)
July 28, 2015 &(34)
July 27, 2015 &(43)
July 26, 2015 &(28)
July 25, 2015 &(29)
July 24, 2015 &(41)
July 23, 2015 &(35)
July 22, 2015 &(47)
July 21, 2015 &(42)
July 20, 2015 &(42)
July 19, 2015 &(26)
July 18, 2015 &(30)
July 17, 2015 &(37)
July 16, 2015 &(33)
July 15, 2015 &(71)
July 14, 2015 &(34)
July 13, 2015 &(39)
July 12, 2015 &(34)
July 11, 2015 &(28)
July 10, 2015 &(39)
July 9, 2015 &(45)
July 8, 2015 &(43)
July 7, 2015 &(38)
July 6, 2015 &(40)
July 5, 2015 &(18)
July 4, 2015 &(32)
July 3, 2015 &(43)
July 2, 2015 &(35)
July 1, 2015 &(38)
June 30, 2015 &(40)
June 29, 2015 &(36)
June 28, 2015 &(33)
June 27, 2015 &(30)
June 26, 2015 &(41)
June 25, 2015 &(44)
June 24, 2015 &(40)
June 23, 2015 &(42)
June 22, 2015 &(41)
June 21, 2015 &(34)
June 20, 2015 &(37)
June 19, 2015 &(39)
June 18, 2015 &(41)
June 17, 2015 &(41)
June 16, 2015 &(40)
June 15, 2015 &(22)
June 14, 2015 &(31)
June 13, 2015 &(23)
June 12, 2015 &(27)
June 11, 2015 &(34)
June 10, 2015 &(41)
June 9, 2015 &(44)
June 8, 2015 &(44)
June 7, 2015 &(26)
June 6, 2015 &(26)
June 5, 2015 &(42)
June 4, 2015 &(39)
June 3, 2015 &(39)
June 2, 2015 &(40)
June 1, 2015 &(38)
May 31, 2015 &(28)
May 30, 2015 &(31)
May 29, 2015 &(38)
May 28, 2015 &(40)
May 27, 2015 &(40)
May 26, 2015 &(41)
May 25, 2015 &(34)
May 24, 2015 &(24)
May 23, 2015 &(29)
May 22, 2015 &(39)
May 21, 2015 &(36)
May 20, 2015 &(45)
May 19, 2015 &(34)
May 18, 2015 &(45)
May 17, 2015 &(23)
May 16, 2015 &(28)
May 15, 2015 &(36)
May 14, 2015 &(24)
May 13, 2015 &(30)
May 12, 2015 &(39)
May 11, 2015 &(38)
May 10, 2015 &(23)
May 9, 2015 &(30)
May 8, 2015 &(39)
May 7, 2015 &(43)
May 6, 2015 &(37)
May 5, 2015 &(36)
May 4, 2015 &(40)
May 3, 2015 &(27)
May 2, 2015 &(22)
May 1, 2015 &(40)
April 30, 2015 &(34)
April 29, 2015 &(33)
April 28, 2015 &(39)
April 27, 2015 &(40)
April 26, 2015 &(25)
April 25, 2015 &(25)
April 24, 2015 &(33)
April 23, 2015 &(37)
April 22, 2015 &(38)
April 21, 2015 &(39)
April 20, 2015 &(41)
April 19, 2015 &(28)
April 18, 2015 &(24)
April 17, 2015 &(38)
April 16, 2015 &(39)
April 15, 2015 &(33)
April 14, 2015 &(32)
April 13, 2015 &(40)
April 12, 2015 &(35)
April 11, 2015 &(29)
April 10, 2015 &(41)
April 9, 2015 &(36)
April 8, 2015 &(39)
April 7, 2015 &(42)
April 6, 2015 &(43)
April 5, 2015 &(35)
April 4, 2015 &(24)
April 3, 2015 &(32)
April 2, 2015 &(38)
April 1, 2015 &(44)
March 31, 2015 &(48)
March 30, 2015 &(44)
March 29, 2015 &(33)
March 28, 2015 &(27)
March 27, 2015 &(36)
March 26, 2015 &(35)
March 25, 2015 &(45)
March 24, 2015 &(41)
March 23, 2015 &(37)
March 22, 2015 &(25)
March 21, 2015 &(27)
March 20, 2015 &(40)
March 19, 2015 &(39)
March 18, 2015 &(48)
March 17, 2015 &(40)
March 16, 2015 &(42)
March 15, 2015 &(25)
March 14, 2015 &(33)
March 13, 2015 &(31)
March 12, 2015 &(20)
March 11, 2015 &(43)
March 10, 2015 &(40)
March 9, 2015 &(46)
March 8, 2015 &(31)
March 7, 2015 &(30)
March 6, 2015 &(48)
March 5, 2015 &(50)
March 4, 2015 &(43)
March 3, 2015 &(40)
March 2, 2015 &(50)
March 1, 2015 &(30)
February 28, 2015 &(25)
February 27, 2015 &(44)
February 26, 2015 &(40)
February 25, 2015 &(43)
February 24, 2015 &(40)
February 23, 2015 &(40)
February 22, 2015 &(34)
February 21, 2015 &(27)
February 20, 2015 &(47)
February 19, 2015 &(41)
February 18, 2015 &(55)
February 17, 2015 &(35)
February 16, 2015 &(49)
February 15, 2015 &(35)
February 14, 2015 &(26)
February 13, 2015 &(39)
February 12, 2015 &(40)
February 11, 2015 &(45)
February 10, 2015 &(38)
February 9, 2015 &(44)
February 8, 2015 &(33)
February 7, 2015 &(28)
February 6, 2015 &(54)
February 5, 2015 &(37)
February 4, 2015 &(47)
February 3, 2015 &(40)
February 2, 2015 &(51)
February 1, 2015 &(34)
January 31, 2015 &(27)
January 30, 2015 &(45)
January 29, 2015 &(41)
January 28, 2015 &(36)
January 27, 2015 &(41)
January 26, 2015 &(41)
January 25, 2015 &(28)
January 24, 2015 &(24)
January 23, 2015 &(44)
January 22, 2015 &(42)
January 21, 2015 &(55)
January 20, 2015 &(33)
January 19, 2015 &(37)
January 18, 2015 &(24)
January 17, 2015 &(28)
January 16, 2015 &(48)
January 15, 2015 &(52)
January 14, 2015 &(41)
January 13, 2015 &(39)
January 12, 2015 &(46)
January 11, 2015 &(32)
January 10, 2015 &(33)
January 9, 2015 &(43)
January 8, 2015 &(51)
January 7, 2015 &(47)
January 6, 2015 &(43)
January 5, 2015 &(49)
January 4, 2015 &(32)
January 3, 2015 &(42)
January 2, 2015 &(52)
January 1, 2015 &(27)
December 31, 2014 &(36)
December 30, 2014 &(41)
December 29, 2014 &(49)
December 28, 2014 &(41)
December 27, 2014 &(33)
December 26, 2014 &(52)
December 25, 2014 &(1)
December 24, 2014 &(29)
December 23, 2014 &(37)
December 22, 2014 &(42)
December 21, 2014 &(42)
December 20, 2014 &(41)
December 19, 2014 &(53)
December 18, 2014 &(69)
December 17, 2014 &(69)
December 16, 2014 &(58)
December 15, 2014 &(71)
December 14, 2014 &(53)
December 13, 2014 &(45)
December 12, 2014 &(58)
December 11, 2014 &(68)
December 10, 2014 &(64)
December 9, 2014 &(59)
December 8, 2014 &(81)
December 7, 2014 &(46)
December 6, 2014 &(36)
December 5, 2014 &(57)
December 4, 2014 &(65)
December 3, 2014 &(64)
December 2, 2014 &(87)
December 1, 2014 &(110)
November 30, 2014 &(74)
November 29, 2014 &(49)
November 28, 2014 &(81)
November 27, 2014 &(74)
November 26, 2014 &(79)
November 25, 2014 &(70)
November 24, 2014 &(75)
November 23, 2014 &(56)
November 22, 2014 &(52)
November 21, 2014 &(88)
November 20, 2014 &(55)
November 19, 2014 &(59)
November 18, 2014 &(49)
November 17, 2014 &(45)
November 16, 2014 &(41)
November 15, 2014 &(36)
November 14, 2014 &(45)
November 13, 2014 &(48)
November 12, 2014 &(57)
November 11, 2014 &(56)
November 10, 2014 &(56)
November 9, 2014 &(48)
November 8, 2014 &(37)
November 7, 2014 &(52)
November 6, 2014 &(56)
November 5, 2014 &(49)
November 4, 2014 &(49)
November 3, 2014 &(56)
November 2, 2014 &(26)
November 1, 2014 &(34)
October 31, 2014 &(42)
October 30, 2014 &(38)
October 29, 2014 &(44)
October 28, 2014 &(44)
October 27, 2014 &(45)
October 26, 2014 &(22)
October 25, 2014 &(17)
October 24, 2014 &(39)
October 23, 2014 &(42)
October 22, 2014 &(41)
October 21, 2014 &(42)
October 20, 2014 &(65)
October 19, 2014 &(24)
October 18, 2014 &(28)
October 17, 2014 &(42)
October 16, 2014 &(40)
October 15, 2014 &(56)
October 14, 2014 &(45)
October 13, 2014 &(41)
October 12, 2014 &(32)
October 11, 2014 &(28)
October 10, 2014 &(44)
October 9, 2014 &(44)
October 8, 2014 &(43)
October 7, 2014 &(40)
October 6, 2014 &(44)
October 5, 2014 &(27)
October 4, 2014 &(26)
October 3, 2014 &(38)
October 2, 2014 &(47)
October 1, 2014 &(44)
September 30, 2014 &(38)
September 29, 2014 &(55)
September 28, 2014 &(24)
September 27, 2014 &(29)
September 26, 2014 &(43)
September 25, 2014 &(42)
September 24, 2014 &(45)
September 23, 2014 &(43)
September 22, 2014 &(54)
September 21, 2014 &(31)
September 20, 2014 &(28)
September 19, 2014 &(43)
September 18, 2014 &(38)
September 17, 2014 &(44)
September 16, 2014 &(43)
September 15, 2014 &(49)
September 14, 2014 &(30)
September 13, 2014 &(24)
September 12, 2014 &(39)
September 11, 2014 &(38)
September 10, 2014 &(47)
September 9, 2014 &(48)
September 8, 2014 &(40)
September 7, 2014 &(32)
September 6, 2014 &(25)
September 5, 2014 &(44)
September 4, 2014 &(37)
September 3, 2014 &(48)
September 2, 2014 &(45)
September 1, 2014 &(41)
August 31, 2014 &(30)
August 30, 2014 &(27)
August 29, 2014 &(46)
August 28, 2014 &(38)
August 27, 2014 &(41)
August 26, 2014 &(44)
August 25, 2014 &(42)
August 24, 2014 &(23)
August 23, 2014 &(18)
August 22, 2014 &(36)
August 21, 2014 &(35)
August 20, 2014 &(39)
August 19, 2014 &(38)
August 18, 2014 &(41)
August 17, 2014 &(27)
August 16, 2014 &(18)
August 15, 2014 &(39)
August 14, 2014 &(44)
August 13, 2014 &(42)
August 12, 2014 &(37)
August 11, 2014 &(39)
August 10, 2014 &(31)
August 9, 2014 &(22)
August 8, 2014 &(41)
August 7, 2014 &(42)
August 6, 2014 &(42)
August 5, 2014 &(35)
August 4, 2014 &(41)
August 3, 2014 &(27)
August 2, 2014 &(29)
August 1, 2014 &(27)
July 31, 2014 &(40)
July 30, 2014 &(28)
July 29, 2014 &(30)
July 28, 2014 &(35)
July 27, 2014 &(33)
July 26, 2014 &(26)
July 25, 2014 &(41)
July 24, 2014 &(38)
July 23, 2014 &(40)
July 22, 2014 &(44)
July 21, 2014 &(37)
July 20, 2014 &(36)
July 19, 2014 &(33)
July 18, 2014 &(36)
July 17, 2014 &(40)
July 16, 2014 &(48)
July 15, 2014 &(44)
July 14, 2014 &(42)
July 13, 2014 &(40)
July 12, 2014 &(20)
July 11, 2014 &(44)
July 10, 2014 &(44)
July 9, 2014 &(42)
July 8, 2014 &(43)
July 7, 2014 &(50)
July 6, 2014 &(38)
July 5, 2014 &(28)
July 4, 2014 &(44)
July 3, 2014 &(42)
July 2, 2014 &(41)
July 1, 2014 &(49)
June 30, 2014 &(48)
June 29, 2014 &(35)
June 28, 2014 &(39)
June 27, 2014 &(43)
June 26, 2014 &(38)
June 25, 2014 &(47)
June 24, 2014 &(43)
June 23, 2014 &(53)
June 22, 2014 &(33)
June 21, 2014 &(27)
June 20, 2014 &(48)
June 19, 2014 &(41)
June 18, 2014 &(37)
June 17, 2014 &(35)
June 16, 2014 &(50)
June 15, 2014 &(28)
June 14, 2014 &(28)
June 13, 2014 &(39)
June 12, 2014 &(49)
June 11, 2014 &(53)
June 10, 2014 &(55)
June 9, 2014 &(43)
June 8, 2014 &(25)
June 7, 2014 &(25)
June 6, 2014 &(43)
June 5, 2014 &(45)
June 4, 2014 &(43)
June 3, 2014 &(42)
June 2, 2014 &(46)
June 1, 2014 &(36)
May 31, 2014 &(23)
May 30, 2014 &(40)
May 29, 2014 &(44)
May 28, 2014 &(41)
May 27, 2014 &(45)
May 26, 2014 &(38)
May 25, 2014 &(29)
May 24, 2014 &(28)
May 23, 2014 &(45)
May 22, 2014 &(41)
May 21, 2014 &(43)
May 20, 2014 &(44)
May 19, 2014 &(52)
May 18, 2014 &(36)
May 17, 2014 &(27)
May 16, 2014 &(49)
May 15, 2014 &(50)
May 14, 2014 &(44)
May 13, 2014 &(42)
May 12, 2014 &(41)
May 11, 2014 &(31)
May 10, 2014 &(31)
May 9, 2014 &(37)
May 8, 2014 &(41)
May 7, 2014 &(42)
May 6, 2014 &(42)
May 5, 2014 &(51)
May 4, 2014 &(30)
May 3, 2014 &(31)
May 2, 2014 &(45)
May 1, 2014 &(57)
April 30, 2014 &(49)
April 29, 2014 &(52)
April 28, 2014 &(51)
April 27, 2014 &(32)
April 26, 2014 &(30)
April 25, 2014 &(52)
April 24, 2014 &(46)
April 23, 2014 &(45)
April 22, 2014 &(57)
April 21, 2014 &(61)
April 20, 2014 &(26)
April 19, 2014 &(37)
April 18, 2014 &(45)
April 17, 2014 &(53)
April 16, 2014 &(38)
April 15, 2014 &(42)
April 14, 2014 &(47)
April 13, 2014 &(29)
April 12, 2014 &(21)
April 11, 2014 &(51)
April 10, 2014 &(55)
April 9, 2014 &(46)
April 8, 2014 &(50)
April 7, 2014 &(44)
April 6, 2014 &(43)
April 5, 2014 &(26)
April 4, 2014 &(45)
April 3, 2014 &(54)
April 2, 2014 &(49)
April 1, 2014 &(54)
March 31, 2014 &(59)
March 30, 2014 &(36)
March 29, 2014 &(28)
March 28, 2014 &(51)
March 27, 2014 &(43)
March 26, 2014 &(44)
March 25, 2014 &(51)
March 24, 2014 &(52)
March 23, 2014 &(39)
March 22, 2014 &(35)
March 21, 2014 &(50)
March 20, 2014 &(44)
March 19, 2014 &(42)
March 18, 2014 &(49)
March 17, 2014 &(55)
March 16, 2014 &(42)
March 15, 2014 &(35)
March 14, 2014 &(44)
March 13, 2014 &(46)
March 12, 2014 &(41)
March 11, 2014 &(47)
March 10, 2014 &(51)
March 9, 2014 &(33)
March 8, 2014 &(35)
March 7, 2014 &(41)
March 6, 2014 &(44)
March 5, 2014 &(49)
March 4, 2014 &(41)
March 3, 2014 &(54)
March 2, 2014 &(38)
March 1, 2014 &(43)
February 28, 2014 &(51)
February 27, 2014 &(55)
February 26, 2014 &(52)
February 25, 2014 &(30)
February 24, 2014 &(52)
February 23, 2014 &(38)
February 22, 2014 &(30)
February 21, 2014 &(48)
February 20, 2014 &(55)
February 19, 2014 &(53)
February 18, 2014 &(46)
February 17, 2014 &(49)
February 16, 2014 &(45)
February 15, 2014 &(28)
February 14, 2014 &(42)
February 13, 2014 &(49)
February 12, 2014 &(51)
February 11, 2014 &(31)
September 15, 2013 &(10)
September 14, 2013 &(19)
September 13, 2013 &(36)
September 12, 2013 &(32)
September 11, 2013 &(46)
September 10, 2013 &(34)
September 9, 2013 &(29)
September 8, 2013 &(20)
September 7, 2013 &(19)
September 6, 2013 &(35)
September 5, 2013 &(31)
September 4, 2013 &(35)
September 3, 2013 &(35)
September 2, 2013 &(32)
September 1, 2013 &(19)
August 31, 2013 &(27)
August 30, 2013 &(33)
August 29, 2013 &(33)
August 28, 2013 &(36)
August 27, 2013 &(44)
August 26, 2013 &(39)
August 25, 2013 &(26)
August 24, 2013 &(22)
August 23, 2013 &(38)
August 22, 2013 &(37)
August 21, 2013 &(42)
August 20, 2013 &(38)
August 19, 2013 &(48)
August 18, 2013 &(34)
August 17, 2013 &(27)
August 16, 2013 &(36)
August 15, 2013 &(38)
August 14, 2013 &(37)
August 13, 2013 &(38)
August 12, 2013 &(36)
August 11, 2013 &(17)
August 10, 2013 &(14)
August 9, 2013 &(33)
August 8, 2013 &(29)
August 7, 2013 &(35)
August 6, 2013 &(31)
August 5, 2013 &(40)
August 4, 2013 &(38)
August 3, 2013 &(23)
August 2, 2013 &(36)
August 1, 2013 &(36)
July 31, 2013 &(40)
July 30, 2013 &(37)
July 29, 2013 &(36)
July 28, 2013 &(30)
July 27, 2013 &(26)
July 26, 2013 &(39)
July 25, 2013 &(37)
July 24, 2013 &(35)
July 23, 2013 &(39)
July 22, 2013 &(45)
July 21, 2013 &(28)
July 20, 2013 &(24)
July 19, 2013 &(42)
July 18, 2013 &(39)
July 17, 2013 &(41)
July 16, 2013 &(37)
July 15, 2013 &(44)
July 14, 2013 &(23)
July 13, 2013 &(21)
July 12, 2013 &(36)
July 11, 2013 &(34)
July 10, 2013 &(39)
July 9, 2013 &(30)
July 8, 2013 &(38)
July 7, 2013 &(25)
July 6, 2013 &(24)
July 5, 2013 &(32)
July 4, 2013 &(22)
July 3, 2013 &(25)
July 2, 2013 &(30)
July 1, 2013 &(40)
June 30, 2013 &(20)
June 29, 2013 &(17)
June 28, 2013 &(36)
June 27, 2013 &(38)
June 26, 2013 &(26)
June 25, 2013 &(42)
June 24, 2013 &(39)
June 23, 2013 &(22)
June 22, 2013 &(24)
June 21, 2013 &(39)
June 20, 2013 &(40)
June 19, 2013 &(41)
June 18, 2013 &(36)
June 17, 2013 &(38)
June 16, 2013 &(24)
June 15, 2013 &(23)
June 14, 2013 &(40)
June 13, 2013 &(41)
June 12, 2013 &(44)
June 11, 2013 &(34)
June 10, 2013 &(44)
June 9, 2013 &(25)
June 8, 2013 &(19)
June 7, 2013 &(38)
June 6, 2013 &(34)
June 5, 2013 &(46)
June 4, 2013 &(36)
June 3, 2013 &(35)
June 2, 2013 &(31)
June 1, 2013 &(20)
May 31, 2013 &(38)
May 30, 2013 &(38)
May 29, 2013 &(40)
May 28, 2013 &(38)
May 27, 2013 &(28)
May 26, 2013 &(15)
May 25, 2013 &(20)
May 24, 2013 &(38)
May 23, 2013 &(40)
May 22, 2013 &(45)
May 21, 2013 &(44)
May 20, 2013 &(40)
May 19, 2013 &(23)
May 18, 2013 &(21)
May 17, 2013 &(43)
May 16, 2013 &(36)
May 15, 2013 &(43)
May 14, 2013 &(32)
May 13, 2013 &(38)
May 12, 2013 &(19)
May 11, 2013 &(15)
May 10, 2013 &(31)
May 9, 2013 &(35)
May 8, 2013 &(32)
May 7, 2013 &(37)
May 6, 2013 &(33)
May 5, 2013 &(23)
May 4, 2013 &(16)
May 3, 2013 &(38)
May 2, 2013 &(42)
May 1, 2013 &(37)
April 30, 2013 &(37)
April 29, 2013 &(43)
April 28, 2013 &(14)
April 27, 2013 &(23)
April 26, 2013 &(42)
April 25, 2013 &(41)
April 24, 2013 &(42)
April 23, 2013 &(39)
April 22, 2013 &(37)
April 21, 2013 &(23)
April 20, 2013 &(15)
April 19, 2013 &(33)
April 18, 2013 &(34)
April 17, 2013 &(39)
April 16, 2013 &(35)
April 15, 2013 &(40)
April 14, 2013 &(22)
April 13, 2013 &(13)
April 12, 2013 &(35)
April 11, 2013 &(38)
April 10, 2013 &(41)
April 9, 2013 &(38)
April 8, 2013 &(47)
April 7, 2013 &(17)
April 6, 2013 &(16)
April 5, 2013 &(36)
April 4, 2013 &(34)
April 3, 2013 &(39)
April 2, 2013 &(36)
April 1, 2013 &(42)
March 27, 2013 &(1)
March 19, 2013 &(25)
March 18, 2013 &(39)
March 17, 2013 &(28)
March 16, 2013 &(25)
March 15, 2013 &(34)
March 14, 2013 &(36)
March 13, 2013 &(33)
March 12, 2013 &(35)
March 11, 2013 &(31)
March 10, 2013 &(18)
March 9, 2013 &(23)
March 8, 2013 &(39)
March 7, 2013 &(33)
March 6, 2013 &(41)
March 5, 2013 &(47)
March 4, 2013 &(45)
March 3, 2013 &(20)
March 2, 2013 &(20)
March 1, 2013 &(36)
February 28, 2013 &(40)
February 27, 2013 &(44)
February 26, 2013 &(42)
February 25, 2013 &(37)
February 24, 2013 &(25)
February 23, 2013 &(18)
February 22, 2013 &(41)
February 21, 2013 &(36)
February 20, 2013 &(35)
February 19, 2013 &(41)
February 18, 2013 &(37)
February 17, 2013 &(24)
February 16, 2013 &(19)
February 15, 2013 &(36)
February 14, 2013 &(38)
February 13, 2013 &(37)
February 12, 2013 &(46)
February 11, 2013 &(43)
February 10, 2013 &(20)
February 9, 2013 &(22)
February 8, 2013 &(34)
February 7, 2013 &(45)
February 6, 2013 &(36)
February 5, 2013 &(42)
February 4, 2013 &(43)
February 3, 2013 &(30)
February 2, 2013 &(25)
February 1, 2013 &(43)
January 31, 2013 &(1)
January 20, 2013 &(17)
January 19, 2013 &(20)
January 18, 2013 &(36)
January 17, 2013 &(36)
January 16, 2013 &(33)
January 15, 2013 &(41)
January 14, 2013 &(37)
January 13, 2013 &(20)
January 12, 2013 &(21)
January 11, 2013 &(37)
January 10, 2013 &(41)
January 9, 2013 &(37)
January 8, 2013 &(28)
January 7, 2013 &(41)
January 6, 2013 &(18)
January 5, 2013 &(16)
January 4, 2013 &(29)
January 3, 2013 &(25)
January 2, 2013 &(28)
January 1, 2013 &(17)
November 13, 2012 &(35)
November 12, 2012 &(51)
November 11, 2012 &(21)
November 10, 2012 &(31)
November 9, 2012 &(39)
November 8, 2012 &(40)
November 7, 2012 &(35)
November 6, 2012 &(46)
November 5, 2012 &(46)
November 4, 2012 &(26)
November 3, 2012 &(21)
November 2, 2012 &(40)
November 1, 2012 &(42)
April 2, 2012 &(2)
April 1, 2012 &(36)
April 24, 2011 &(6)
April 23, 2011 &(58)
April 22, 2011 &(83)
April 21, 2011 &(99)
April 20, 2011 &(95)
April 19, 2011 &(85)
April 18, 2011 &(71)
April 17, 2011 &(48)
April 16, 2011 &(48)
April 15, 2011 &(65)
April 14, 2011 &(85)
April 13, 2011 &(69)
April 12, 2011 &(69)
April 11, 2011 &(76)
April 10, 2011 &(43)
April 9, 2011 &(16)
April 8, 2011 &(2)
April 6, 2011 &(1)
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

我要回帖

更多关于 I9 的文章

随机推荐