Such as a disappointment, I will公司 leave

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
名师丁雪明:2010年考研基础词汇备考札记
来源:  11:33:49 【】 
  I am a commuter and every day I take bus Route 133 to work. Last Friday morning when the bus almost reached the stop where I was to get off, I suddenly felt dizzy and then I lost my consciousness. When I came to, I found myself in St. Mary’s Hospital attended by my wife. The doctor told me it was Mr.Baker who had sent me to the hospital and informed my wife of my condition. Mr.Baker happened to be on the same bus, but I have never met him。
  My wife and I were very much grateful to Mr.Baker for his kindness. Please forward my heartfelt thankfulness to him. We feel very much proud of your company for having such a good employee. If Mr.baker was late for work that day, I’d like to compensate you。
  I do hope that your company would reward Mr.Baker for his noble deeds。
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  你刚从悉尼回来。在那里时你的朋友杰克逊先生给了你许多帮助。
  给杰克逊先生写一封信,对他的好客与帮助表示感谢。
  Dear Mr. Jackson,
  I am writing this letter to thank you for the hospitality you gave me when I stayed in San Francesco。
  It was the first time I have been to San Francisco. During my stay, you let me live in your house. You gave me some very good advice of where to visit. What is more, at the weekend, you drove me to the Bay Bridge and the Fisherman’ Wharf so that I had a wonderful time in the city。
  I sincerely hope someday in the future when you come to Beijing for a visit, I could repay you for your kindness。
  Once again, many thanks go to you。
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  10。致歉信
  你收到你朋友请你参加他结婚典礼的邀请信,但是那天你正与你的老板在加拿大因公出差。
  给你的朋友写一封致歉信,对不能参加他的婚礼而道歉。
  Dear He Guang,
  Thank you very much for inviting me to take part in your wedding ceremony on Feb.12。
  First of all, please accept my warmest and most sincere congratulations to you and Xiao Chun! But I have to ask for your forgiveness of not being able to turn up at the ceremony because on that day I will be in Canada with my boss on business. You know I have just come to this firm and I am the only secretary whose English is good enough to interpret for the boss. Therefore I just cannot tell the boss that I won’t go with him to Canada. What a pity it is to miss your wedding ceremony! What makes me feel even uneasier is that you came to my wedding last year! Well, to make up for the disappointment, I will visit you before I leave for Canada to present my greetings to you. I will give you a call beforehand。
  Say hello to Xiao Chun。
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  11。投诉信与抱怨信
  你所住单元的一个水龙头漏水。你曾给房屋维修办公室打电话请他们来修理,他们答应了但始终没有人来。给学校领导写一封信关于这件事的投诉信。
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I’m sorry to bother you with this letter。
  For quite a few days the water tap in my kitchen has been leaking. It not only wastes the valuable water resource, but also makes big noise. I am now preparing my end-of-term paper, but the noise disturbs my work. In daytime I can’t concentrate myself, at night I can’t sleep well。
  I have informed the maintenance office of the matter and they promised me they would come to fix it. Two days have passed and nobody ever comes。
  Please help me solve the problem. I can’t endure it any more。
  I look forward to a quick solution. &&&&&&
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  12。美文赏析:
  1.&&&&&& ‘Television is doing irreparable harm’
  ‘Yes, but what did we use to do before there was television?’ How often we hear statements like this! Television hasn’t been with us all that long, but we are already beginning to forget what the world was like without it. Before we admitted the one-eyed monster into our homes, we never found it difficult to occupy our spare time. We used to enjoy civilized pleasures. For instance, we used to have hobbies, we used to entertain our friends and be entertained by them, we used to go outside for our amusements to theatres, cinemas, restaurants and sporting events. We even used to read books and listen to music and broadcast talks occasionally. All that belongs to the past. Now all our free time is regulated by the ‘goggle box’. We rush home or gulp down our meals to be in time for this or that program-me. We have even given up sitting at table and having a leisurely evening meal, exchanging the news of the day. A sandwich and a glass of beer will do-anything, providing it doesn’t interfere with the program-me. The monster demands and obtains absolute silenced and attention. If any member of the family dares to open his mouth during a programme, he is quickly silenced。
  Whole generations are growing up addicted to the telly. Food is left uneaten, homework undone and sleep is lost. The telly is a universal pacifier. It is now standard practice for mother to keep the children quiet by putting them in the living-room and turning on the set. It doesn’t matter that the children will watch rubbishy commercials or spectacles of sadism and violence-so long as they are quiet。
&&&&&&&26&&&&   相关推荐:              
文章责编:shxfq& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:08:50)?&&( 16:06:38)?&&( 16:02:50)?&&( 16:01:15)?&&( 15:59:11)?&&( 15:56:47)
在线名师:  
著名政治教育专家;研究生、博士生导师;中国国家人事人才培...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-Sina Visitor SystemFédération Internationale des Journalistes et Ecrivains du Tourisme
World Federation of Travel Journalists and Writers
Federaci&n Mundial de Periodistas y Escritores de Turismo
FIJET academy: IZMIR-TURKEY 2018
17/06/2018
We are excited to announce the FIJET ACADEMY PROGRAM for YOUNG JOURNALISTS2018 & ?ZM?R. It will be a 7 day residential program for journalists between 18 and 35 yearsof age. Our participants will be hosted by Ya?ar University and accommodated in theluxurious and comfortable dormitory rooms at Bornova Campus, in the heart of ?zmir.This 7 day program will be between 12th and 19th August 2018 and it consists of socialprograms and academic lectures.The academic lectures will be given by both Turkish and International distinguishedprofessors who are specialized in their fields.The lectures will be in English and each talk will be on tourism, archeology, history,journalism and self-development, and be delivered at Ya?ar University and at Medical ParkHospital in Kar??yaka, ?zmir. The participants will observe an online newspaper preparationat the Association of Journalists in ?zmir.As part of the social program the excursions are organized in accordance with theeducational purpose of the whole program and will have an important contribution to it.Within the excursions program the participants will be able to visit some UNESCO worldheritage sites of ?zmir and go to places where they can gain as much information aspossible and familiarize with the local culture.We strongly believe that excursions and lectures are both important and effective means ofmotivating young journalists to tourism journalism. This program will be a chance for themto gain a different view of journalism, find out their passion, meet and talk with tourismprofessionals, make new international friends and discover the famous tourist attractions of?zmir.All national associations are kindly asked to send the list of participants to F. Sema Kutluvia email.
or fijet@aturjet.org.trFatma Sema KUTLUFIJET ACADEMY COMMITTEEChairperson
Fijet EC meeting in Croatia
12/11/2017
Croatia and Croatian Fijet association will host the next fijet EC meeting on the occasion of Marco Polo awward attributed each year by Fijet Croatia to the best article and report on Tourism .
The meeting will be held from 13 to 16 of December 2017. The visit of Zagreb and Opatia will be on the program as well as a meeting with the Croation Minister of Tourism.& &
Successful Fijet Congress in Tunisia
12/11/2017
The 58th Congress of World Federation of Travel Journalists and Writers (FIJET) was held in Tunisia. Tourism authors and journalists from 23 countries participated to the congress at Tunisia Sheraton Hotel.
TOURISM CONTRIBUTES SERIOUSLY TO ECONOMY AND PEACE
Tunisian Tourism Minister Selma Elloumi Rekik made a very meaningful speech at t &We are proud that the FIJET Congress is being held in our country. We see and appreciate that FIJET works extremely actively to contribute to world tourism. Sustainable tourism is the common goal of all of us. We will make our best to leave a beautiful world for next generations. Tourism contributes to the world economy and peace seriously.&
LONG LIST OF DIFFICULTIES IN FRONT OF THE TOURISM
Tijani Haddad, pointed out that tourism is an important actor of tolerance and success in the world. He signified that tourism should b &While working in the field of tourism, we must also protect and observe our cultural and historical heritage. Tourism is facing with new challenges. First one of these is the terrorism.Terrorism is a challenge which affects whole international community. In addition to this, climate change is one of the factors affecting tourism. There is a long list of difficulties in front of the tourism. This can only be overcome if all states, governments and societies come together and develop a strategy.&
The program was as pleasant as instructive: The participants visited many Tunisian Tourism sights and discovered the rich historic archeologic and culural Heritage and appreciated the Tunisian warm welcome and Hospitality. on the other hand Both Ec and Board of directors held two metings to discuss matters and issues releted to Fijet activities. Thanks to President Tijani Haddad and his team from Fijet Tunisia& the congress was a real success.
Bratislava received the prestigious FIJET Golden Apple award
05/06/2017
The capital of Slovakia & Bratislava, was awarded by the prestigious Golden Apple award. The ceremony took place in&the representative premises of&the Mirror Hall of the Primate&s Palace. Delegation from the World Federation of Travel Journalists and Writers (FIJET), officials from the municipality, the Ministry of&Transport and Construction, and Slovakian journalists took part in the event. Plamen Starev, chairperson of the Golden Apple FIJET Committee bestowed the prize on Ludmila Farka&ovsk&, Deputy Mayor of Bratislava. In his speech he said: &Bratislava is an attractive European capital that attracts more and more tourists from all over the world. But this is not the only reason for awarding it with the Golden Apple prize. The main argument is the care that the city hall takes to preserve the history and the architecture of the city, while it is becoming more and more modern at the same time. Currently, there is some oversaturation from the "classic" tourist centers and reorientation to "new" places. Low-cost flights actively support for discovering new destinations. Bratislava is undoubtedly on the map of the world tourist, while at the same time it is among the "new" destinations list. This gives the city great chances to&
ROBERT MATEJOVIC Slovak
Journalist
Awarded ‘Golden Pen’ for Croatian Tourism Promotion
05/06/2017
The Croatian Tourist Board has awarded Robert Matejovic, as the one of foreign journalists for outstanding contribution to the promotion of Croatian tourism in the World.
The ceremony was held in Opatija and Mali Losinj . &The award is presented to foreign journalists and bloggers for best media reports about Croatia and its tourist offer, in categories that include best written material, best blog content, and best TV material. Media reports by foreign journalists and bloggers make a large contribution to the success of Croatian tourism, and presenting them with the Golden Penkala award is a way to thank them for highlighting the value of Croatian tourist offer and for the promotion in their own countries.
CONGRATULATIONS& TO& ROBERT MATEJOVI?
KAZAN TATARSTAN - RUSSIA WELCOME TO GOLDEN APPLE AWARD MAY 2-6, 2017
05/06/2017
President Tijani Haddad& gave the Golden Apple& to Metshin Ilsur Raisovich, City Mayor of Kazan for its achivement in development of tourism. The ceremony was taking place in Center of the family "Kazan", building symbolically built in shape of big pot - kazan
Mr. Haddad congratulated& to City& Mayor& of Kazan, Ms. Sannikova Darya Alexandrovna, Director of the Committee of tourism and great team, as well as all residents& for their mission and efforts to make the stay of tourists& in Kazan& memorable. Mr. Metshin Ilsur Raisovich, Ms. Lodvigova Evgenia Anatolyevna, Vice Mayor and& Ms. Sannikova Darya Alexandrovna expressed their gratitude for the award. Vladimir S. Novinkov, spoke about 50 years of FIJET Russia which he is member from the beginning.&
The hosts provided a wonderful stay to the delegation
FIJET delegation in Kazan visited Temple of all religions, rural settlement Sviyazhsk and restaurant Tugan Avulim with its entertainment complex.
After Golden apple award ceremony, FIJET delegation went by boat on sailing the river Kazanka, had lunch at Tatar Cuisine House and visited Kazan Arena Stadium.
As an introduction to Tatar specialities in Old Tatar settlement, FIJET delegation was learning how to prepare traditional dish echpochmak. Lunch with tatar dishes and sightseeing the area followed...
FIJET Golden Apple award delegation had official dinner with Daria Sannikova, director of Kazan Committee for tourism, in restaurant Baxca located on promenade &Kremlevskaya Naberezhnaya&. On that occasion, Mrs. Sannikova and FIJET president Tijani Haddad with all delegation exchanged opinions& about importance of tourism in world peace.
FIJET Golden Apple delegation visited during morning Kazan Kremlin, Kul Sharif Mosque, Blagoveshchensky Cathedral, observation place, Syuyumbeki tower and Exhibition center "Panorama".
Maxim Minchev, President of ABUJET and BTA Chief Elected Secretary General of News Agencies World Council
18/11/2016
Baku, 18.11.2016. A world congress which brought the leaders of about 100 news agencies from five continents to Azerbaijan's capital Baku elected Maxim Minchev to the post of Secretary General of the News Agencies World Council (NACO). Minchev is replacing Uffe Riis Sorensen, a Danish official who has held the post for 13 years. The President of NACO is Clive Marshall, CEO of Britain's Press Association. Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon and Director General of UNESCO Irina Bokova sent messages to participants of the 5th News Agencies World Congress.
This is the third major distinction for BTA Director General Maxim Minchev this year. In early September he was elected President of the Association of Balkan News Agencies - Southeast Europe, and President of the Black Sea Association of National News Agencies. The Baku meeting also decided that the next News Agencies World Congress will be held in Bulgaria in 2019.
Fijet Executive and Board of Directors to meet in Tunisia
18/11/2016
Fijet Executive together with Fijet Board of Directors meeting will take place in Tunisia. Forty to forty five participants will take part in this event considered as a strong positive message in favor of Tunisia as a Tourism destination. The participants will visit some Tunisian Tourism highlights and will meet with Mme Selma Elloumi Minister of Tourism and with other important figures of Tunisian Tourism sector&
58th Fijet congrss in Moscow
18/11/2016
The sky above Moscow is crying. It is sobbing. I seem to be giving in at the very start. A booster comes out of the photography folder. Because I know that Moscow does not trust tears. Not even the celestial ones. Just three days after the parliamentary elections in Russia, there are elections for another governing body in Moscow & for the president of the Executive Board of the World Federation of Travel Journalists and Writers.
Golden Apple for Plovdiv: European Capital of Culture 2019
25/07/2016
ALL FIJET MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO TAKE PART IN THE CEREMONY: September 7-11
file:///C:/Users/Utilisateur/Desktop/programme_without_contacts.pdf
Plovdiv is the second largest city in Bulgaria and the administrative centre of Plovdiv District, the most important administrative, academic, economic, commercial and logistics centre of the South central region. The city is situated on the two banks of the Maritsa River, in the central part of the Upper Thracian Valley.&
The city is a major link in the chain of transport routes connecting Europe and Asia, as well as an intersection of three pan-European corridors (IV, VIII and X).&Plovdiv is the oldest continuously inhabited city in Europe and 6th in the World (The Daily Telegraph). It is estimated that it was founded around the beginning of 6th century BC. Having established itself as a Thracian centre, the city grew during the times of Philip II of Macedon (the father of Alexander the Great), flourished in the heyday of the Roman and Byzantine empires, was preserved in the years of the Ottoman Empire and was on the rise again during the Bulgarian National Revival. After the Liberation of Bulgaria, Plovdiv became the capital of the autonomous region of Eastern Rumelia. Plovdiv is defined as a tourist destination by its unique cultural, historical and the sports facilities (European City of Sport for 2014); the International Fair, the cultural calendar rich in all kinds of events. Plovdiv is the starting point of many tourist destinations in the country and abroad, too The city&s development focuses on revitalizing and socializing monuments from the Roman era such as the Ancient Theatre, the Roman Stadium, the Forum Complex and the&&
Fijet Congress 2016: MOSCOW: incredibly marvelous tourism destination
22/07/2016
Golden Apple ceremony
22/07/2016
22 to 27 September 2016: 58th FIJET congress in Moscow:
22/07/2016
The 58th FIJET congress will take place in the City of Moscow from 22 to 27 September with a Post Tour to Kazan Fijet President Tijani the final agreement with "INTOURIST", Tour Operator designated by Moscow Tourism Department to organize the congress. In his meeting with Mr. Vladimir Cherenkov head of the Department, Ekaterina and NATO both officers in the Department, President Tijani Haddad expressed his thanks and gratitude to Moscow Government for inviting Fijet congress and for the tremendous efforts consented for its success. The program is
Golden Apple Award to the city of Ljubljana, European green capital 2016
04/07/2016
On June 24th the City of Ljubljana, European Green Capital 2016, received Golden Apple Award for excellent achievements in the field of tourism and sustainability. The Golden Apple Ceremony took place in the unique National Gallery of Slovenia in Ljubljana. Tijani Haddad, president of World Federation of Travel Journalists and Writers presented Golden Apple to ZoranJankovi??, Mayor of the City of Ljubljana. Next day autochthon Slovenian apple tree in memory of the presentation of Golden Apple to Ljubljana was planted in the Ljubljana&s &Smartinski park.In opening speech of the Ceremony
Ypres received the F.I.J.E.T. Golden Apple AwardThe Golden Apple
11/06/2016
By Gilbert Menne&
Ypres received the F.I.J.E.T. Golden Apple AwardThe Golden Apple was awarded to the city of Ypres (Belgium)for the city&s exceptional efforts in preserving and enhancing its cultural and historical heritage in function of modern tourism trendsThe official delegation of FIJET visited during five days Ypres and the Westfront of First World War where 600.000 people lost their lives. The city itself was 90% destroyed and entirely reconstructed after the war. The delegation visited the main cemeteries, the Westfront visitor&s centre in Nieuwpoort, the Trench of& Death, the Memorial museum Passchendaele and the Flanders Fields Museum. It visited also the important medieval curiosities of Ypres. During the Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate, organised every day of the year since 1928 in memory of the death soldiers, President Tijani Haddad lay a wreath in the name of FIJET.&
La Fijet au Maroc: Voyage Mémorable
29/05/2016
M&morable s&jour de la d&l&gation de la FIJET & Chefchaouen et Tanger
Apr&s un s&jour r&ussi dans la province de Chefchaouen, la d&l&gation de la F&d&ration Internationale des Journalistes et Ecrivains du Tourisme (FIJET) se sont rendus & Tanger o& un accueil chaleureux lui a &t& r&serv& par les membres de l&Association marocaine des journalistes et &crivains du tourisme (AMJET), par le CRT, et la direction de l&Institut Sup&rieur International du Tourisme (ISITT).
C&est dans un cadre agr&able que l&ISITT a offert un somptueux d&jeuner, le jeudi 12 mai 2016,&&aux membres de la FIJET venus des quatre coins du monde. Lequel d&jeuner a &t& suivi par une pr&sentation de l&Institut et de la ville.
Cette pr&sentation a &t& pr&c&d&e par une intervention du Pr&sident de l&AMJET, Mustapha Trai, qui a pris la parole pour souligner l&importance du forum et de la r&union du comit& directeur de la FIJET, tenus au Maroc, mettant l&accent sur les objectifs
Tourism and Ethics
29/05/2016
By F. Sema Kutlu
Member of Ethics Committee, FIJET
Member of FIJET Academy Committee
FIJET, TURKEY
For many of us, it has been very confusing to decide what is right and what is wrong lately, as we often witness so many actions that do not look right or hear words that do not sound nice. There are even times that we are stumped seeing how much some of the people we value can disappoint us. For instance, there may be times that we say &No, he wouldn&t do that. He is a nice, decent, reliable person& and the result may be a disappointment. As a person who has experienced such a sad disappointment, I felt the need to explain the word &ethics& while I was questioning &Is this ethical?&, &this wasn&t ethical&. In addition to this, I would like to mention how much the issue of ethics is important regarding tourism.
The lexical meaning of &Ethics& are& therulesofconductrecognizedinrespecttoaparticularclassofhumanactionsoraparticulargroup,culture,etc.& and &asystemofmoralprinciples&.
Regarding Philosophy, Aristotle looks on &ethics& as a different field from the theoretical sciences. Like Plato and Socrates, to him, the ultimate objective is the well-being of human, therefore, a well-lived life should be based upon ethical virtues such as justice, courage, temperance, honor etc. He thinks that &happiness& and &living well& are the designators of the highest good of human. Each course of action should target the good of human as an individual and also the humankind as a whole. Therefore, if the ultimate objective is the well-being of human, all actions serving this objective are good, and the ones that contradict this objective are wrong. With regard to this understanding, the human conduct that should be applied or avoided, in other words, codes of ethics are determined in many fields of professions, including the tourism sector, in order to develop and improve the human life.
Personally, I&m one of those people who believe in tourism&s contribution to mutual understanding and respect between people and societies.
Regarding tourism ethics, on top of our list is the tourism stakeholders& and tourists& understanding and promoting the values of humanity. Seeing the beauty of the diversity of the religious, philosophical and moral beliefs and having respect for them provide the basis and the consequence of a responsible tourism.
There is something I&ve observed with pleasure lately. People have started to travel well-prepared and informed in advance by reading books on cultural, religious, natural and touristic values of their destinations and even possible health problems they may suffer there. The health issue is under the responsibility of the person himself and the hosting country. The practice of getting information about our destination is an important step in gaining respect for that country and its values.
When people are more informed about the values, lifestyles and practices of other societies, they will have more respect for them. This will contribute a lot to a hospitable welcome at a tourists& destination and help him/her feel more comfortable.
It&s so unfortunate that while we&re trying to learn and adopt new things in hospitality business, there is a problem of terror which negatively influences Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. The security of life and property of tourists is under the responsibility of the hosting country. In the current situation, it is important to be more conscious not only about the life and property of tourists, but also about the preservation of cultural and historical heritage sites. In order to achieve this goal, governmental and non-governmental organizations and other tourism stakeholders, should work more actively and coordinately. The education, security and precautions on these issues and the development of the related laws and regulations will help tourism to overcome this situation with a little damage or non- damaged at all.
In such a situation where terrorism is quite damaging, it has become more important for the tourists to abstain from any conduct which can be felt offensive or injurious by the local people. The principal concern must be raising the consciousness of ones& responsibilities on the preservation of all world heritage sites and other cultural, natural, religious and historical values and the promotion of international relations. And this can only be achieved by a good education in the light of the codes of ethics starting from a very early age, continuing to the time we take our last breath.
Fijet Bulgaria: Big Event in favour of EGYPT
15/02/2016
Sofia, Plamen
StarevDr Zahi Hawass visited Bulgaria in the period January 25th-28th. He was in Sofia in order to attend a series of events. He gave a press conference in which he emphasized Egypt&s security and called on Bulgarian journalists to write that Egypt is a safe tourist destination.
FIJET Golden Apple Award to the city of Moscow
30/09/2015
The International Federation for Journalists and travel Writers has choosen the city of Moscow to be awarded with "FIJET Golden Apple".for the year 2015. A prestigious ceremony took place in the prestigious Town Hall in Presence of the Mayor of the city. During an official ceremony at the Moscow City Hall, Tijani Haddad Federation President and former Minister of Tourism presented the trophy to the Mayor Mr. Sergei Sobyanin, in the presence of the Tunisian Ambassador in Russia. In his speech Tijani Haddad mentioned in particular that this distinction is awarded to the city of Moscow which, thanks to its natural and historical assets and good governance of the city, has now become a big tourist destination: for the only months of this year, Moscow registered a growth of 32% compared to the same period of last year. Tijani Haddad added: Apart from its cultural and environmental messages Tourism sector is
Tourism in the city of Moscow
06/10/2015
Moscow is the most popular tourist destination among Russian cities. This is attested, in particular, by the latest Hotel Price Index report, based on hotel booking data from the Hotels.com websites worldwide for the first half of
million Russian and foreign citizens visited Moscow in 2014. An increase in tourist interest for Moscow is also testified by statistics on the number of guests at hotels and similar lodging facilities: in
million tourists visited the Russian capital, whilst in 2014 the number reached 5.5 million, i.e. 1.4 million more.
Moscow Hotel Complex
The Department for Multicultural Policy, Interregional Relations and Tourism of Moscow has put together rankings for Russian regions regarding the performance of collective lodging facilities, based on data from the Russian Federal State Statistics Service.Under these rankings, at the end of 2014 Moscow ranked first by the number of guests at collective lodging facilities (CLF), the total number being 5 million 618.8 thousand guests. The Krasnodar Region ranked second with 4 million 419 thousand guests, followed by Saint Petersburg, 2 million 987.8 thousand guests This success has been facilitated by a rich supply from Moscow&s hotel complex, which comprises anything from 5-star hotels to hostels. As evidenced by global ranking data, Russia&s capital is currently home to numerous budget lodging facilities (mini-hotels, hostels, 2-3 star hotels) offering a high level of service, which makes Moscow quite attractive for budget tourists.The year 2014 set a record in terms of gains in hotel supply.
FIJET congress: Antalya 2015
11/01/2016
The jewels of Serbia
17/08/2015
By F. Sema Kutlu & &&Last May FIJET EC and BoDmeetings were held in Serbia. As part of the program we made a short tour of the area. Our first destination was Novi Sad, a city in the north west of Belgrade. It&s only a short drive (70 km) from Belgrade Nicola Tesla International Airport to Novi Sad. There are many hotels, hostels and thermal spas to serve Health Tourism. As soon as you reach Novi Sad, you&ll be overwhelmed by the beauty of the emerald green mountains nobly rising in a comforting silence. It may be a great idea to take a walk in the woods, which will help you feel relaxed and peaceful.The clean air can make you feel hungry after a while, then you can try the restaurants nearby to taste the delicious local food. Believe me, you&ll never forget the taste of meat cooked in kaymak, a kind of diary food,hand baked luscious bakery and good-quality wine.& So, the area is also one of the best destinations for eco-tourism and gourmet tourism.FRUSKA GORA During our visit to Novi Sad we had a chance to see Fruska Gora. I believe it&s one of the most important jewels of Serbia. The area is one of Europe&s greatest natural treasures as it is the home of many rare and important plants and various types of animals.& This preserved area also has a wonderful lake full of beautiful water lilies and reeds. If you are lucky enough you can take a romantic and peaceful boat ride there.& The lake is also very rich in bio-diversity of its marine life. people. Some of these monasteries were renovated during the 18th century. In short, Fruska Gora is a picturesque, memorable area with a fascinating combination of history and geography.
Palic(Serbia):A lake more beautiful than a sea
22/01/2016
By PLamen Starev
The third Golden Apple for 2015 was given to Palic marking:170 years of organized tourism in this memorable Serbian town. The tourist life of Palic began in 1845, when the Hungarian Royal Chamber granted the finances to build a bath and an inn. That year the first tubs were installed, and the hot bath was built in early 1852, the mud bath in 1863, and the unisex bath in 1885. The first hotel was erected in 1854, while the main building of the beach complex, today&s Hotel Park, was constructed in 1860. At the turn of the century, the new development of Palic was seen. Some of the most important facilities were built back then, such asX
Dubrovnik: a treasure of the world
23/08/2015
Since its founding in 1970, the Golden Apple, for the first time in its existence, has been given to the same city twice & Dubrovnik won this award in 1996 as a solidarity act to attract world&s attention to the city which experienced harsh and tragic moments during the war. This year&s accent is on the Dubrovnik Summer Festival which is considered an internationally renowned drama and music stage and as a place that brings together rich heritage and modern spirit that promote Dubrovnik as Croatian and world famous cultural center. The major thanked the Foundation on behalf of all the winners while stating that our city gives its heart to all the visitors, tourists and artists. Tijani Haddad, in his emotional speech, mentioned that today's award belongs to Dubrovnik because it is a city that surpasses the borders of Croatia, it's a city and a touristic destination that is truly a treasure of the world.
Borders wihout wires and walls
20/01/2016
By Tina Cubrilo
President of Fijet Croatia
At its very foundation in 1954 in Paris, FIJET said NO to any kind of separation among peoples and countries. The founding fathers raised their voices for freedom of travel, for tolerance and peace. On this platform, FIJET gathered reporters, journalists, writers from across the globe. With the collapsed Berlin Wall and the creation of EU, we thought no more walls or wires in Europe would ever be erected! Unfortunately, we were wrong and history repeats itself: &while political conflicts and wars are even worse than we could imagine,
Croatia: Marco polo 2015
14/01/2016
What is Marco polo Award:
?—The Marco Polo Awards presentation is an annual award ceremony founded and hosted by the& FIJET& Croatia, confirmed by& FIJET; ?—The first Marco Polo& Awards Ceremony as held on December, 2010 ?—Prior to this, Marco& Polo Awards was formally& presented during the Fijet Congress held in China, in 2009. ?—In the& years since, the& awards have gained prominence as the one of& main& awards in& Croatian travel& journalism. ?—The& ceremony is always& held in December, on the occasion of the establishment of FIJET.
?—As part of the program Marco Polo Award Ceremony a round table on the most important theme of &Terrorism and Travel Journalism& has been arranged on December 11, at 10:00 a.m. Moderator was& Tina Cubrilo, President of Fijet& Croatia and& Fijet Executive Committee Member ?—Keynote Spekers was prof. Dr. Vlatko& Cvrtila, Dean of University Vern, Zagreb, Croatia& and& prof.dr. Sanda Corak,& Croatian Institute& for Tourism
Fijet congress in Antalya
15/02/2016
Fijet congress: Morocco 2014
16/01/2016
FIJET contribution to
the revival of tourism in Egypt
30/11/2013
In the frame of the revival of tourism in Egypt, affected by what happened since February 2011, Hichem Zaazou, Egyptian minister of tourism, invited a delegation of 42 journalists and writers from 23 countries chaired by Tijani Haddad, President of FIJET and advisor to the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) to visit the main tourist areas of the country, including Luxor and the various tourism resorts on the shores of the Red Sea.
World Tourism Day: message from the President
27/09/2013
On 27th of September 1970, the status of the UNWTO was adopted by the General Assembly. Since that date the UNWTO and the tourism authorities all over the world celebrate each year &world tourism day& as an occasion to raise awareness on the important role of tourism in terms of economic development And job creator. Moreover tourism is considered as a vehicle of dialogue among cultures, civilizations and religions. It promotes international understanding, tolerance and Peace. It preserves cultural heritage and contribute to saving environment. The 27th of September is another occasion to enhance international tourism though cooperation among tourism authorities, tourism institutions and tourism associations in the world. I urge all Fijet national associations to take an active part in celebrating the next &world tourism day& in their respective countries.
&Fijet President
Tijani Haddad & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
Fijet Golden Apple to Rovinj (Croatia)
18/04/2013
An exceptional ceremony was held on the dock of the marina in the presence of a large number of citizens from all corners of the city. Majorettes and folklore troopes have created an atmosphere worthy of a national holiday.
18/04/2013
Abdallah Gul, Former President of Turkey received Taleb Refai:Tourism contributes to global Peace
24/04/2013
Assabah Daily News : President Abdullah G&l received Secretary General Taleb Rifai of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO),& and his accompanying delegation at the &Cankaya Presidential Palace, G&l declared tourism to be a sector that contributes to global peace, interaction between cultures &
Executive and Board of Directors meeting
Antalya - Turkey
16/01/2013
Introduction Speech of the President At the opening of the meeting the president made an introductory speech in which he presented the state of FIJET. &My thanks go to Mr. Ertan Sand?±k&?±o??lu, the President of ATURJET and his team for the perfect organisation of this meeting in this wonderful hotel&
54th FIJET CONGRESS IN Egypt
29/12/2012
Egypt hosted the 54th FIJET congress from September 28th to October 4th. One hundred and fifty delegates and guests from 22 countries participated in this big annual FIJET event. The newly renovated 5 star hotel "Sofitel al Jazeera" on an Island on the Nile wich is God's gift to Egypt, in the vicinity of the famous Attahrir Square, hosted the delegates during their stay in Cairo.The opening ceremony at the 5 Star "Four Seasons"
Georgi Kojuharov, ABUJET member won the
prize "Best Shot of the Year" and the Bulgarian Photo contest: BG PRESS PHOTO
07/03/2013
FIJET member Georgi Kojuharov from Abujet won the grand prize at the very prestigious competition "Best Shot of the Year" organized by Canon Bulgaria. His photos are from Syria. He recently won the most prestigious Bulgarian photo contest&BG PRESS PHOTO&
Recovery of tourism sector in Mediterranean destinations
12/01/2013
The travel magazine whose founder and CEO is our colleague and former FIJET member Georges Kahy is considered today one of the most important tourism magazines in the world. In one of the last issues, Jean-Marc Maihol mentioned in his editorial the book written by Alexander Adler, one of the largest international&
AFJET'S GRAND PRIX AWARD CEREMONY
29/12/2012
Established in 1953, AFJET's Grand Prix is awarded yearly to a book or other contribution in French language, covering a domestic or foreign tourist destination. On November 24, 2012 it was awarded to & LE PALAIS ROHAN & published by & Les Mus&es de la Ville de Strasbourg & and written by its chief curator Etienne Martin with photographs by Marc Walter.
Two FIJET members awarded Croatian 2012 Marco Polo
29/12/2012
During a very nice ceremony, two of our colleagues were Awarded 2012 Marco Polo FIJET Croatia for their contribution to the promotion of two tourist destinations hosts our last two conventions. In addition, ten other Croatian journalists were awarded as well this prestigious award. Plamen published through his association all the articles written by himself and 9 of his colleagues in a book titled: Turkey in which they described most of the beautiful sites of Turkey.
Headline News
Our Sponsors
Video Fijet
Fijet congress in Antalya&
Fijet congress: Morocco 2014
FIJET Golden Apple to the city of TARGU JIU (2014)
01/08/2017
Capital of Gorj county (South-Western Oltenia region in Romania), T&rgu Jiu dates back to the Dacian period. The town was first documented in 1406, and its name comes from the fairs organized on the banks of Jiu river. Yet, the borough became well known in modern times due to the Sculptural Ensemble of Constantin Br&ncu?i. The artist is considered the most
Moscow city awarded with Fijet Golden Apple&
22/07/2016
FIJET contribution to &the revival of tourism in Egypt
30/11/2013
In the frame of the revival of tourism in Egypt, affected by what happened since February 2011, Hichem Zaazou, Egyptian minister of tourism, invited a delegation of 42 journalists and writers from 23 countries chaired by Tijani Haddad, President of FIJET and advisor to the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) to visit the main tourist areas of the country, including Lux
Fijet Golden Apple to Rovinj (Croatia)
18/04/2013
An exceptional ceremony was held on the dock of the marina in the presence of a large number of citizens from all corners of the city. Majorettes and folklore troopes have created an atmosphere worthy of a national holiday.
18/04/2013
Abdallah Gul, Former President of Turkey received Taleb Refai:Tourism contributes to global Peace
24/04/2013
Assabah Daily News : President Abdullah G&l received Secretary General Taleb Rifai of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO),& and his accompanying delegation at the &Cankaya Presidential Palace, G&l declared tourism to be a sector that contributes to global peace, interaction between cultures &
Executive and Board of Directors meeting&
Antalya - Turkey
16/01/2013
Introduction Speech of the President At the opening of the meeting the president made an introductory speech in which he presented the state of FIJET. &My thanks go to Mr. Ertan Sand?±k&?±o??lu, the President of ATURJET and his team for the perfect organisation of this meeting in this wonderful hotel&

我要回帖

更多关于 I9 的文章

随机推荐