she wants me deadshowed me 什么 birds

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。One day a lonely girl found two weak birds while s..
阅读理解。
&&&& &&&& One day a lonely girl found two weak birds while she was walking in the woods (树林). She took themhome and put them in a small cage. She fed them with love and the birds grew strong. Every morning they greeted her with a beautiful song. The girl loved them very much and wanted their singing to last forever. &&&& One day the girl left the cage's door open. The larger and stronger of the two birds flew out of the cage. The girl watched worriedly as it circled (盘旋) high above her. She was afraid that it would fly away and she would never see it again. So when it flew close, she grasped (抓) at it wildly. She was very happy that she held it tightly within her hand! Suddenly, she felt something had happened to the bird. She opened her handand was surprised to find the bird was dead. Her love for the bird killed it.&& &She noticed the other bird jumping in the cage. She could feel that it wanted to be free. It hoped to fly into the clear, blue sky. She lifted (举起) it from the cage and flew it into the air. The bird circled once, twice, three times… &&& When the bird was flying happily in the sky, she was so glad. Just then the bird flew closer and sat softlyon her shoulder. It sang the sweetest song she had ever heard. &&& The fastest way to lose love the best way to keep love is to let it fly!
1. The girl loved the two birds very much because _________.
A. they greeted her every morning B. they were hungry but very strong C. they liked staying in the cage quietly D. they didn't eat much food
2. One day the girl forgot to close the door to the cage and _________ of the two birds flew out of the cage.
A. the sick B. the female C. the larger and stronger D. the white and blue
3. The girl held the bird rightly in her hand because she was afraid that _________.
A. it would be killed B. it was feeling cold C. the other bird felt lonely D. it would fly away
4. The girl felt that the other bird _________ when it was jumping in the cage.
A. wanted to see what happened B. wanted to be free C. wanted to sing a beautiful song again D. wanted to eat something
5. What does the story want to tell us?
A. We should protect the endangered birds.B. The cage is used to keep birds. C. The birds are easily killed. D. To keep love is to let it fly.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:江苏中考真题
1-5&&&&& ACDBD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。One day a lonely girl found two weak birds while s..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧&&& 1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。&&& 2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。&&& 3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。&&& 4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧&&& 1.通读全文,了解大意。&&& 2.带着问题,复读原文。&&& 3.理解识别,推断归纳。&&& 4.复核检查,确保无误。人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。One day a lonely girl found two weak birds while s..”考查相似的试题有:
294132284474148582294887303237291217Ghost-Birds - The Atlanticshe showed me different kinds of birds
她向我展示了各种各样的鸟
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!你能给我看一看校准器?
Could you show me the calibrator?
在我们相遇之前,你给我看了你的日记。
Before we met, you showed me your diary.
我们每天一起画画,他给我看了半打他的画作,这些从未公诸于世过的作品,将会在这次画展中展出。
We painted together every day. He presented me with half a dozen of his works, which are going to be in the exhibition.
他母亲给我看了那封电报。
His mother showed me the telegram.
但是秘书给我看了你的出勤率.
But the secretary showed me your attendance rate.
你能给我看下其他的地铁吗?
Jane: Can you show me other metros?
我知道这些,因为在我们相遇之前,你给我看了你关于这天的日记。
I know this because, before we met, you showed me your diary and you wrote about this day.
“除了中国,没有其他地方能做到,” “中国通”先生在给我看成品的时候说。
“No place but China to do this, ” Mr. China said, as he showed me the finished product.
你能不能给我看些发型式样的照片?
Could you show me some pictures of hair styles?
他说:“警察到街上来警告我们这里会有骚乱发生,他给我看了他的身份牌。
"The officer came down the street warning us there would be trouble, " he said. "He showed me his ID.
她给我看的那些旧课本儿,足足花费了我好几个小时研读呢。
She gave me these oldtextbooks to go through and I spent hours mulling through them.
你能给我看些发型式样的照片吗?
Could you show me some pictures of hair styles?
请给我看你的伤口.
Please show me the wound.
请把票给我看一下。
Please show me your ticket.
女士:您能再给我看一件蓝色的吗?
LADY: Could you show me another blue dress?
它就像是汉娜已经点亮了第一根蜡烛,然后把烛台放在你的窗户上给我看一样。
It was if Hannah had taken her turn and put the menorah in your window for me to see.
现在,每当捕获新的鱼种,他们都会拿来给我看,我们会拍照和记录下名称。
Now when they catch something new they come to show me, and we photograph the fish and log the name for it.
躺在床上,他给我看他那被岁月扭曲了的躯体上的疤痕,以及他所有的药瓶儿。
From his bed, he showed me the many sores and scars on his misshapen body and all the bottles for medicine.
妈妈前天晚上给我看的!
Mommy showed me this last night!
天使(原文作他)又指给我看,大祭司约书亚,站在耶和华的使者面前,撒但也站在约书亚的右边,与他作对。
And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
“哦啊,莫吉安娜,”阿里巴巴说,“你给我看的是什么啊?
"Ah, Morgiana, " said Ali Baba, "what is it you show me?
她指给我看的花朵有些长得像猫爪、像鸟嘴、像狮子耳朵、像鸽子脚、像麋鹿的嘴唇,还有些像从地里长出来的蜥蜴的尾巴。
She would show me flowers that look like cats claws, birds beaks, lions ears, doves feet, elks lips, and lizards tails growing right up out of the ground!
一天早上,在湖边散步的时候,一个渔民来到我的面前,他给我看了一棵树,说前一天晚上他被一只雄壮的水牛追到了这棵树上。
One morning, while walking along the lake shore, I was approached by an excited fisherman who showed me a tree into which a bull buffalo had chased him the night before.
她自豪地指给我看那些新种的树木和通向对面那片绿地的新入口,这意味着现在的道路看来更像一个公园的入口。
She points proudly to the new trees and new access to the green opposite, which means the road now looks more like an entrance to a park.
艾登: 前阵子你给我看了一张对大熊猫进行创作设计的图。
Aiden: A while back you showed me a picture you created of a panda bear.
随着她右手里的手术刀微妙地移动,她伸出左手指给我看经过数百万年的进化产生出来的奇迹。
With a scalpel held delicately in her right hand, she reaches over with her left to show what millions of years of evolution has produced.
然后他给我看了他养的那些漂亮的蛾子。
Later he showed me the beautiful moths he was breeding.
然后他给我看了他养的那些漂亮的蛾子。
Later he showed me the beautiful moths he was breeding.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 she told me 的文章

随机推荐