redeemingpotency是什么意思思

Relevance ranks synonyms and suggests the best matches based on how closely a synonym’s sense matches the sense you selected.
Complexity
Complexity sorts synonyms based on their difficulty. Adjust it higher to choose from words that are more complex.
Length ranks your synonyms based on character count.
Common words appear frequently in written and spoken language across many genres from radio to academic journals.
Informal words should be reserved for casual, colloquial communication.
offsetting
More words related to redeeming
Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright (C) 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.
Word Origin & History
redeem early 15c., from M.Fr. redemer (see redemption). Redeemer in the Christian sense (early 15c.) replaced earlier redemptor.
Example Sentences for redeeming
If there was one redeeming feature about the man I might be uneasy.
In that way only it seemed to me I could keep my hold on the redeeming facts of life.
I look to that time and see woman the redeeming power of the world.
But he had not one redeeming trait of character to justify his existence.
To Ernest this was the one redeeming touch to the desert's austerity.
One by one the States were redeeming their promises and ceding their western lands.
I but Nelson had the right of redeeming her, and he has done it.
"My character don't need any redeeming," I declared, stoutly.
"We are a barbarous, rude set," he answered with redeeming frankness.
The party had promised to yield, but had put off redeeming its promise.您要找的是不是:
redeeming rate
基于2个网页-
- 引用次数:5
Then, establishes multivariable linear regression model to analyze the real redeeming rate of open-end fund, finding that just a few factors is significant in statistic.
并建立多元线性回归模型,对开放式基金的赎回率进行了实证分析。
参考来源 - 我国开放式基金的流动性风险管理研究
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
The fern spore is mostly transported from the land by stream current, and redeeming rate may influence its concentration.
蕨类孢子是从陆地由水流携带搬运而来,百分含量的高低可能是受补偿率的影响。
By buying the coupons at a fixed rate, he could exploit international currency fluctuations by redeeming them at a higher price.
通过在固定价位上买进在高位卖出,他可以在国际货币波动中获利。
And to third, establishes many Yuan linear returns model, has carried on the real diagnosis analysis to open-end fund redeeming rate.
并于第三节,建立多元线性回归模型,对开放式基金的赎回率进行了实证分析。
Recall that from the end of the Second World War until Nixon stopped redeeming dollars for gold in 1971, international exchange rate policy was anchored in a U.S. dollar backed by gold.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /zh-hans/hyatt-terms/world-of-hyatt-terms.html
on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) DAV/2 Communique/4.1.9 mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips Server at help.hyatt.com Port 443网页版学习工具
redeeming是什么意思
沪江词库精选redeeming是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、词汇辨析
[ri'di:mi?]&;
[ri'di:mi?]&;
bringing about salvation or redemption from sin
compensating for some fault or defect
n. 可取之处
a. 补偿的,弥补的
[ snick ]的过去式
[ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词
four thousand one hundred and forty two
seven thousand one hundred and forty two
[ mallard ]的复数形式
two thousand and one
[ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数

我要回帖

更多关于 ruggedness 的文章

随机推荐