英语作文(my new home作文year)80字

跪求八年级英语作文my happy new year_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,174,403贴子:
跪求八年级英语作文my happy new year收藏
只要你写我就粉你,绝对诚信。
快上学了,我真的不会写啊
快上学了,我真的不会写啊
快上学了,我真的不会写啊
快上学了,我真的不会写啊
快上学了,我真的不会写啊
快上学了,我真的不会写啊
快上学了,我真的不会写啊
Happy New Year Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest .
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
My Chinese New Year
作者:伊轩
来源:sanwen.net
   Today is Chinese New Year, I was so much happy!      Before Chinese New Year , I went to the flower market with y mother to buy some flowers.I like the Lily flowers very much!So my my buy my a bunch of flower .      During the new Year,I watched firework display in Wai Chai.The firework was very beautiful.At night ,I ate lots of delicious food as well.My mum and dad gave me red packets.I felt so happy !      I felt happy and surprry this Chinese New Year!
热门课程推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 my new year wishes 的文章

随机推荐