假如你是你华你的网友mary给你发了你有一封邮件电子邮件是

&&& Mary 是我市某中学学生,上周随父母回英国度假。她十分关心本周末即将举行的男女足球对抗赛。假如你是Mary的同学李伟,请根据下表提示,写一封信或电子邮件,向她介绍情况。
大部分同学认为
少部分同学认为
男队会获胜,因为:1.经常帮女队训练2.从未输球
女队会获胜,因为:1.男队过于自信,团队精神差。2.女队训练认真,团队精神强。
要求:1.可围绕主题适当发挥,但应包括所给要点;
  2.字迹工整,语言规范,60词左右。文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数。
  Mary,
  How time flies! A week has passed since you left China.______________________________________________________________
Mary,&How time flies! A week has passed since you left China.We miss you very much.I know you are caring for the football match between boys and girls which is to be held this weekend.Now I’m going to tell you something about it.Most Of the students think the boys' team will win because they often help the girls with their training,and they have never lost to the girls before.But a few think that girls will win the match because the boys seem to become too confident and relaxed. And they don't think teamwork is important.While girls keep on training hard,they never give up. They play together very well,because they think teamwork is important.What's your idea about it&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Wei登录 | 注册
没有账号?
下次自动登录
Mary Did You Know?玛利亚你知道吗?
马利亚你知道吗?你知道吗?
你知道你的小男婴有一天会行在水上吗?
你知道你的小男婴会拯救世上众子民吗?
你知道你的小男婴会将世人变成新人吗?...
马利亚你知道吗?你知道吗?
你知道你的小男婴有一天会行在水上吗?
你知道你的小男婴会拯救世上众子民吗?
你知道你的小男婴会将世人变成新人吗?
你今天诞下的孩童一天也会把你救赎吗?
你知道你的小男婴能使瞎眼的人看见吗?
你知道你的小男婴能用手将风浪平息吗?
你知道你的小男婴曾行在天使领域中吗?
当你亲吻小婴孩时你是亲吻着神的脸吗?
瞎子能复明,聋子能听见,死人能复生,
瘸子能跳跃,哑巴能开口,齐颂神羔羊。
你知道你的小男婴就是创造万物的主宰?
你知道你的小男婴一天会管治宇宙万国?
你知道你的小男婴就是天国最完美羔羊?
你知道睡在怀中的就是自有永有的神吗?
00:00/10:00
赞该声音的人(2)
Mary Did You Know? Words: Mark Alan Lowry (1958-), 1984 Music: Buddy Greene, 1992 Mary did you know, did you know? Mary did you know that your baby boy would save our sons and daughters? Did you know that your baby boy has come to make you new? This child that you've delivered, will soon deliver you. Mary did you know that your baby boy would give sight to a blind man? Mary did you know that your baby boy would calm a storm with his hand? Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod? And when you kiss your little baby, you’ve kissed the face of God. The blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dead will live again. The lame will leap, the dumb will speak the praises of the Lamb. Mary did you know that your baby boy was Lord of all creation? Mary did you know that your baby boy would one day rule the nations? Did you know that your baby boy was heaven's perfect Lamb? And this sleeping child you’re holding is the great I AM. 马利亚你知道吗? 马利亚你知道吗?你知道吗? 你知道你的小男婴有一天会行在水上吗? 你知道你的小男婴会拯救世上众子民吗? 你知道你的小男婴会将世人变成新人吗? 你今天诞下的孩童一天也会把你救赎吗? 你知道你的小男婴能使瞎眼的人看见吗? 你知道你的小男婴能用手将风浪平息吗? 你知道你的小男婴曾行在天使领域中吗? 当你亲吻小婴孩时你是亲吻着神的脸吗? 瞎子能复明,聋子能听见,死人能复生, 瘸子能跳跃,哑巴能开口,齐颂神羔羊。 你知道你的小男婴就是创造万物的主宰? 你知道你的小男婴一天会管治宇宙万国? 你知道你的小男婴就是天国最完美羔羊? 你知道睡在怀中的就是自有永有的神吗?题号:4189773题型:书面表达难度:一般引用次数:62更新时间:17/01/18
书面表达假如你是中学生李华,你校外教 Mary 女士近期准备回英国度假,为此,你班同学准备开一个晚会为她送行。请你根据以下提示,用英语写一封 e-mail,通知她相关情况。1:对她的辛勤教学工作表示感谢。2. 晚会本周日晚上 7:30 开始,预计持续 1 个小时。3. 地点:高三 10 班教室4. 活动:同学们一起唱英文歌,班长代表全班赠送她鲜花和亲手制作的礼物。注意:1. 词数 100 左右。2. 开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。Dear Mary,We hear that you’ll return to the United Kingdom on a holiday soon. All the class will miss you very much during your absence!________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours truly,Li Hua
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
假设你是校图书馆馆长的学生助理李华,图书馆要进行网络系统升级,请在阅览室向在场的留学生口头通知相关事宜,并请他们转告其他留学生。1.时间:日至5月10日。2.在此期间,关闭阅览室、暂停电子阅览。3.仅周二和周五可以借、还图书。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
最近一段时间我国多个地方出现雾霾天气,极大地影响了人们的健康与生活。因此你想以此为话题,写一篇通讯稿。应包括以下要点:1. 对生活造成的影响; 2. 建议采取的措施要求:1. 词数 100 - 120;&& 2. 开头已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:雾霾haze&雾霾天气hazy weatherRecently hazy weather has occurred in many areas of China._______________
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Bob在离高考近三个月时间发来邮件询问你的备考情况。请给他回一封邮件,要点如下:1.取得的进步;2.存在的问题;3.目前的状态;4.后阶段的打算(两点)。注意:1. 词数120词左右。2. 开头语和结尾语已为你写好;不计入总词数。3. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。4. 文中不得出现考生真实姓名和学校名称。Dear Bob,I’m glad to have received your E-mail and thank you for your concern about my preparations for the coming College Entrance Examination.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&SincerelyLihua.
暂时无评论暂时无评论
Guided Walking Week &April 2016Dates: April 30th-May 7th 2016Location: Abdet, Costa BlancaA week of guided walking in the mountains around Abdet. Highlights include the climbing of Valencia’s highest summit (Sierra de Aitana), traveling completely around the impressive Puig Campana, and several explorations in the Sierra de Aitana. Ancient trails lead through spectacular canyons( 峡谷 ) to abandoned settlements situated high in the mountains. You will discover the snow trader routes which lead from the incredible snow holes high in the mountains down to the villages and towns on the coast. These years, golden eagles have made a return to this area, and you may also see other animals—wild goats, foxes, wild pigs and red squirrels.As part of the week you are invited to help clear some local walking paths. This involves clearing collapsed walls and rocks, cutting back fallen trees. This is of course optional and is just for half a day, it’s actually great fun!Price:$499Includes:● Accommodation in the beautiful mountain village of Abdet● All food-good home cooking● Beer, wine, soft drinks● Snacks and post walk treats● Packed lunches & drinks(except café/bar visits)● Expert guiding● Photos/Videos of your days in the mountains● Airport pick-up/return $25 each way(fly to Alicante)● Single room supplement $75To book or get further information, please contact .【小题1】What will you find during the guided walking?A.Climbing Sierra de Aitana is the most excitingB.Ancient trails have changed into highways.C.The environment in Abdet is getting better.D.Traders live in incredible snow holes.【小题2】What may you enjoy if you pay $499?A.Packed lunches including bar visits.B.Good home cooking breakfast only.C.Bus stop pick-up/return each way.D.Pictures and professional guiding【小题3】What do the details presented in the ad suggest?A.Clearing walking paths is a mustB.People can book the walking online.C.Accommodation conditions are tough.D.The walking ends on April 30th 2016
热门知识点使用次数:0
入库时间:None
假设你是李红,最近感冒刚好。你班的美籍同学Mary发来电子邮件询问你的病情,想了解你是不是患了甲型H1N1流感。请你根据以下提示用英语回一封电子邮件。
&&&&&& 1.只是普通感冒,已经康复。
&&&&&& 2.描述你生病时的感受:(1)健康的重要性 (2)要多锻炼,增强体质;
&&&&&& 3.邀请她周末一起去学校锻炼。
&&&&&& 注意:1。120词左右;2。可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Mary,
&&&&&& Thank you for your caring for my health.
&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& With best wishes,
Yours sincerely
Dear Mary, %cooc答案Net搜索f
&&&&&& Thank you for your caring for my health. I am so glad to tell you that I have recovered from the bad cold I caught last week.
&&&&&& It was really terrible to get flu and I had been so worried that I might have caught the H1N1 flu. Thank God I didn’t. I hope you will take good care of yourself. One reason why I fell sick is that I lacked exercise and was thus weak. So I think it important for us to do exercise often and build up out bodies. Only when we have a strong body can we avoid being affected with virus.
&&&&&& I have planned to work out in the school gym this weekend. Would you like to join me? Call me if you want to.
&&&&&& With best wishes.
Your sincerely
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hong
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载

我要回帖

更多关于 你有一封邮件 的文章

随机推荐