_ _ _ you eat breakfast音标

Should you eat breakfast?A balanced diet for men | BBC Good Food
When are the best times to eat carbs, protein and fat, what should your portion size be and what are your guideline daily amounts? Choose wisely and you can eat healthily around the clock...
Men have different daily nutritional requirements to women, and below our nutritionist has offered guidance and recipe ideas for men seeking a balanced diet for good health - but what exactly is&a 'balanced diet'? It's a term we hear time after time - but how many of us actually eat a 'balanced diet'?The
sets out to define the different types of foods we should be eating and in what proportions. The guide explains some simple rules to follow like getting a minimum of 5-a-day fruit and veg, including wholegrains and choosing more fish, poultry, beans and pulses, and less red meat, while opting for low-fat, low-sugar dairy foods. But that's not the whole story - how much should you be eating and is there a best time to eat protein, carbs or fats? Read on for our guide to healthy eating around the clock.Reference Intake&(RI) & the new term for Guideline Daily Amounts (GDAs)Nutritional needs vary depending on your sex, size, age and activity levels so use this chart as a general guide only. The chart shows the Reference Intakes (RI) or daily amounts recommended for an average person to achieve a healthy, balanced diet for maintaining rather than losing or gaining weight. The RIs for fat, saturates, sugars and salt are all maximum amounts, while those for carbs and protein are figures you should aim to meet each day. There is no RI for fibre although health experts suggest we have 30g a day.&Reference Intakes (RI)&Energy (kcal)2000Protein (g)50Carbohydrates (g)260Sugar (g)90Fat (g)70Saturates (g)20Salt (g)6Perfect PortionsNumbers and figures are all very well but how does this relate to you? Personalise your portions with our handy guide to finding the right serving size:&&&FoodsPortion sizeCarbs like cereal/rice/pasta/potatoYour clenched fist&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Proteins like meat/poultry/fishPalm of your handSavouries like popcorn/crisps2 of your cupped handsBakes like brownies/flapjacks2 of your fingersButter & spreadsThe tip of your thumb&BreakfastWhether your first stop is the office or the gym, adding protein to your breakfast is a great way to rev up your metabolism - if you do exercise first thing a protein breakfast helps promote muscle recovery and repair.
are an ideal choice because they provide a good balance of quality protein and fat, other options include lean ham, fish like
or , as well as low-fat dairy foods. Protein foods slow stomach emptying, which means you stay fuller for longer so you'll tend to eat fewer calories the rest of the day.If you're short of time in the morning a protein-rich breakfast needn't take any longer. Top your morning toast with a couple of slices of smoked salmon, some lean ham or some scrambled eggs and when you do have a little more time enjoy an , frittata or our version of the .Protein breakfast recipes:&Mid-morning snackEating well in the morning is vital for balancing energy levels. The ideal is to eat little and often but you need to make every snack work for you. That means choosing snacks which satisfy your energy needs plus supply extra benefits like topping up your five-a-day.Try peanut butter and banana on crackers or opt for creamy avocado with slices of turkey.Energy giving snacks:&LunchMake lunch a mix of lean protein and starchy carbs. Carb-rich foods supply energy so you'll suffer from mid-afternoon slumps if you cut them out. The key is to choose carbs that produce a steady rise in blood sugar, which means passing on sugary 'white' foods and going for high fibre whole-grains, which help you manage those afternoon munchies. Whole-grains like rye, wholewheat and barley keep you satisfied for longer - in fact studies show rye bread keeps blood sugar stable for up to 10 hours - a sure way to dampen those mid-afternoon energy crashes.Opt for an open sandwich topped with lean beef or pork, salmon, turkey or chicken with plenty of salad or toast some whole-grain bread and enjoy with baked beans.Protein and carb lunch recipes:&Mid-afternoonFor many it's not sugar so much as salty, savoury foods they crave in the afternoon. If this sounds like you forget the crisps and opt instead for spiced nuts, seeds and savoury popcorn or enjoy low-fat cream cheese on crackers.Savoury afternoon snacks:&DinnerDon't curfew carbs, they're low in fat, fibre-rich and help you relax in the evening. Combine them with healthy essential fats which your body can use overnight for growth and repair. You can get these healthy fats from oily fish like salmon, trout and mackerel as well as nuts, seeds and their oils.Fill half your plate with a riot of colour - choosing from a wide variety of vegetables or salad, drizzle with a dressing made from flaxseed or rapeseed oil and add meat, fish or beans with a serving of brown rice, quinoa or wholemeal pasta.Healthy dinner recipes:&This article was last reviewed on 10&May&2016&by nutritional therapist Kerry Torrens.A registered Nutritional Therapist, Kerry Torrens is a contributing author to a number of nutritional and cookery publications including BBC Good Food magazine. Kerry is a member of the The Royal Society of Medicine, Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).All health content
is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. If you have any concerns about your general health, you should contact& your local health care provider. See our website&&for more information.&
From healthy & low-calorie suggestions to special diet ideas.
Ads by GoogleWhen do you eat breakfast?是什么意思,用中文怎样回答?
圣经问题解答
When do you eat breakfast?你什么时候吃早饭?I usually have my breakfast around 7 o'clock我一般7点吃早饭.简单回答就是 (数字)+ o'clock
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你啥时候吃早点回答就说Eight o'clock.或者别的几点都可以
扫描下载二维码Stepping on a Scale Sucks and These Quotes Prove It
Summer Olympics 2016
A Look at the Incredibly Hard Training Schedule of an Olympic Athlete
Beginner Fitness Tips
I Made a Huge Mistake Before My Half-Marathon (Don't Worry, I Survived)
What&s Your Reaction?
Thanks for your reaction
Don&t forget to share this with your friends!
0Reactions
Get Results With Our Fitness Newsletter
Personalize
Weight Loss
Working Out
By signing up, I agree to the
and to receive emails from POPSUGAR.
This Trick Will Change How You Eat Movie Theater Popcorn Forever
5 days ago
5 Weight-Loss Rules You Can and Should Break
Jenny Sugar
2 hours ago
The 1 Word That's Destroying Your Chance at Losing Weight and Being Healthy
Dominique Astorino
11 hours ago
Expert Tips For Managing Stress Every Day, Everywhere
Dominique Astorino
3 hours ago
From Weight-Loss Benefits to Debloating Properties — 18 of the Most Popular Superfoods, Explained
Dominique Astorino
18 Times We Saw That Chocolate-Dipped Fruit Is EVERYTHING
Dominique Astorino
4 hours ago
Why Blue Majik Is the New Green Juice
Michele Foley
5 hours ago
Why You Should Be Eating Hemp Hearts If You Want to Lose Weight
Jenny Sugar
2 days ago
What You Need to Know About the Whole30 Diet
Lizzie Fuhr
6 hours ago
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
Latest Fitness
Get Daily Fitness Inspiration
Working Out
Weight Loss
By signing up, I agree to receive emails from POPSUGAR & the .
Make healthy a habit
Personalize
Workouts, healthy recipes, and weight-loss tips delivered to your inbox.
Working Out
Weight Loss
More POPSUGAR:
POPSUGAR International:
Make healthy a habit
Personalize
Working Out
Weight Loss
Visit the App Store to see all our apps:
PopSugar o POPSUGAR Living o POPSUGAR Fitness
Make healthy a habit
Personalize
Working Out
Weight Loss
Make healthy a habit
Personalize
Working Out
Weight Loss
and to receive emails from POPSUGAR.的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 eatbreakfast怎么读 的文章

随机推荐