陕西招生计划汇编中考45套汇编陕西招生计划汇编省中考命题研究专家原创试卷适应于2016年中考

亚马逊:商品评论: 天星中考45套·(2015年)全国各省市中考试题汇编:数学(陕西版)(适用于2016年中考)
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星15.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星4 星03 星02 星01 星0
本页面使用 JavaScript 显示效果最佳。禁用 JavaScript 将导致一些功能禁用或缺失。您仍然可以看到客户对商品的所有评论。
您的评级()评价该商品
与其他买家分享您的想法
顶级最近顶级筛选依据:
留言者我觉得还不错,可以!排序依据:
顾客还查看了这些商品杜志建¥ 13.70杜志建¥ 12.20杜志建¥ 15.70杜志建¥ 12.20当前解析:陕西省中考命题研究专家原创卷(七)
解题老师:
第一节:听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一个问题,读 两遍,请根据每段对话的内容和后面的问题,从所给的三个 选项中选出最恰当的一项。( &)1. A. Thirteen. B. Twelve. C. Fourteen.( &)2. A. Watching TV. B. Listening to music.&&&C. Dancing.( &)3. A. Lazy. B. Helpful. C. Interesting.( &)4. A. By bus. B. On foot. C. By bike.( &)5. A. She knows a man called Mr. Bean.&&&B. She doesn9t like Mr. Bean.&&&C. She doesn't know Mr. Bean is a movie^ name.( &)6. A. He has a cold. B. He is cold.&&&C. We don't know.( &)7. A. At 9:15.&&&B. At 9: 45.&&&C. At 9: 30.( &)8. A. 30 minutes. B. 45 minutes. C. 55 minutes.( &)9. A. Tea. B. Coffee. C. Water.( &)10. A. John's sister. B. John's mother. C. Jane.
1—5 CABCC 6—10 ABBCA
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
第二节:听下面两段对话,每段对话后有几道小题,谓 根据每段对话的内容和后面的问题,从所给的三个选项中 选出最恰当的一项。每段对话读两遍。听第11段对话,回答第11至12小题。( &)11. What kind of music does Mary like?&&&A. Pop music. B. Country music. C. Classical music.( &)12. Who is John Denver?&&&A. A pop music singer. B. Bruce's favorite singer.&&&C. The singer of Rocky Mountain High.
解题老师:
听第12段对话,回答第13至15小题。( &)13. Where is David going for the summer holiday?&&&A. Qinghai. B. Hainan. C. Qingdao.( &)14. How is David going there?&&&A. By air. B. By ship. C. By train.( &)15. How long will David stay there?&&&A. About one week. B. About two weeks.&&&C. About one month,
13—15 CAB
解题老师:
本题你将听到一篇短文,读两遍,请从每个小题的三今 选项中,选出最恰当的一项。( &)16. Where did the speaker leave two years ago?&&&A. America. B. England. C. France.( &)17. There were on the farm everywhere.&&&A. trees and flowers&&&B. trees and birds&&&C. trees and grass( &)&18. In the speaker's family ,
cooked for them.&&&A. his father&&&B. his mother&&&C. his sister&( &)19. How many people are there in his family?&&&A. Four. B. Three. C. Five.( &)20. The speaker went back to the farm.&&&A. for work&&&B. on business&&&C. for holiday
16—20 BABAC
解题老师:
21. —What's your dream,Alice?—I dream of being journalist. It is interesting job.&&&A.a&&&B.an&&&C.an&&&D.the&
解题老师:
22. —Whose English book is it on the floor?—Oh,it's . Thank you.&&&A. my&&&B. mine&&&C. me&&&D. I
解题老师:
23. I can't believe that this girl can play the piano so well.&&&A. five years old&&&B. five-years-old&&&C. five-year-old&&&D. five year olds
解题老师:
24. The winter in Guangzhou is than that in Xi’an.&&&A. cold&&&B. much colder&&&C. warm&&&D. much warmer
解题老师:
25. Lily speaks very loudly everyone in the meeting hall can hear her.&&&A. so that&&&B. because&&&C. since&&&D. when
解题老师:
26. Even when we are in trouble,we should not our hope.&&&A. take up&&&B. give up&&&C. eat up&&&D. turn up
解题老师:
27. —Listen,the song of Tyler Swift so sweet.—Yes,she is my favorite singer.&&&A. sounds&&&B. smells&&&C. feels&&&D. tastes
解题老师:
28. —We’ll go camping in the forest if it this weekend.—Wish you a happy weekend.&&&A. rain & & & &B. doesn’t rain&&&C. won’t rain&&&D. will rain
解题老师:
29. My uncle warned me in the river alone,because it's dangerous.&&&A. swimming & & & B. to swim&&&C. not swimming&&&D. not to swim
解题老师:
30. Can you tell me ? I need to send her something.&&&A. where she lives & & &B. where does she live&&&C. where she lives in&&&D. where is she live&
解题老师:
& & Los Angeles is known for its car culture. There are so many cars on the roads that the 31 can be heavy all day. But now,a group of cyclists (骑自行车的人) are trying to change the city's car culture 32 getting people out of their cars.& & Devon Fitzgerald is one of them. He said, " A lot oi people are in a rush,so I have to be very 33 when Fm riding my bike on the roads of Los Angeles. " 34 riding a bike to work can be dangerous,Devon prefers it. He continued, " First,it's good for 35 health. Second,1 don't have to 36 parking."& & To make cycling safer,some cyclists who live and work near each other are riding to work 37 People call the group L. A. Bike Trains. As the saying goes, " There's safety in numbers. " The government has also done 38 to support these cyclists. For example,Los Angeles has built more bike lanes (车道) to 39 more people to ride bikes to work.& & Do you want to become a member of L. A. Bike Trains? First of all,you need to have a 4031. A. noise&&&B. traffic&&&C. rain&&&D. work32. A. on&&&B. for&&&C. by&&&D. with33. A. fast&&&B. happy&&&C. relaxed&&&D. careful34. A. Because&&&B. Though&&&C. Since&&&D. When35. A. my&&&B. his&&&C. her&&&D. their36. A. ask for&&&B. write down&&&C. look up&&&D. worry about37. A. alone&&&B. together&&&C. happily&&&D. suddenly38. A. anything&&&B. something&&&C. nothing&&&D. everything39. A. avoid&&&B. promise&&&C. teach&&&D. encourage40. A. car&&&B. bus&&&C. bike&&&D. train
31. B 32. C 33. D 34. B 35. A 36. D 37. B 38. B 39. D 40. C
解题老师:
第一节:阅读下面一篇短文,判断下列句子是否符合短 文内容,符合的用” A”表示,不符合的用” B”表示。(共5 小题,计5分)& & Information Please The hospital was very busy. The nurses hurried from patient to patient. They did not have time to talk to the patients or answer their questions. Instead they just gave them their medicine,made their beds and moved on.& &The head nurse was as busy as the other nurses. She had to walk around with the doctors,make sure the nurses were doing their work,complete her reports and answer the phone.& &Many of the phone calls were from the friends relatives of the patients. They were telephoning for information about the people in the hospital.& & One phone call,however,was a little different from all the others.& & The phone rang and the head nurse answered it. "Hello," she said.& &At the other end of the line a voice replied, " Good morning. I'm phoning about Fred Lee. Could you tell me how he is,please?"& &The head nurse looked at her notes and said, " Mr. Lee has had his operation,and is now resting."& &"Can you tell me if this condition is good?" the voice asked.& &"Yes,M the head nurse replied. "He is comfortable and the operation was a success."& &"When do you think he will be able to go home?" the voice asked.& "Oh,probably at the end of the week," the head nurse said. Then she asked, " May I tell him who is asking about him?"& "Yes," the voice replied. M Fred Lee. n ”No,that's the patient's name”1 the nurse said.& & "Yes,and I am the patient. Phoning you is the only way I can get information about my condition. "&41. The nurses always had time to talk to the patients.42. The head nurse was not as busy as the other nurses.43. A lot of people called to find out information about patients in the hospital.44. Mr. Lee's operation wasn’t successful.45. Mr. Lee had to stay in the hospital for another month.
[阅读A篇短文大意]本文讲述了一个发生在医院的故事。Fred Lee先生刚做完手术,他想知道自己身体的恢复情况,但是医 院的护士非常忙碌,没有时间回答病人的问题,于是他只好通过医 院的咨询电话来了解自己的病情。41-45 BBABB
解题老师:
& &A man walked into a restaurant that claimed to have the longest menu in the world. The manager was very proud of being able to provide any dish,no matter how unusual.& &At the bottom of the menu there was a notice that said, "If you do not see the dish you require on this menu,please tell us and we will add it to the menu immediately. " The man looked at the menu and decided to make life really difficult for the manager and his chef. He would order something very unusual. He said,n You say you can serve any dish,anything at all,even if it's not on your menu,which is the longest in the world. n& & "That is correct,sir. We have never yet been unable to meet our customers 9 requirements."& &"Very well," the man said. " In that case,bring me two elephant ears on toast. Indian,not African."& &The waiter wrote down on his pad: Two Indian elephant ears on toast.& &"Very good,sir,” he said. "That won’t take long. n He walked quickly away.& &The man was very surprised and rather disappointed.& &Then he smiled as the waiter returned with a very unhappy look on his fa6"e.& &" Ah !’. tinman said. ” You can't bring me elephant ears on toast,can you?"& & The waiter was very apologetic.& & " I'm so sorry,sir," he said,n I'm afraid we can't. Unfortunately,we’ve run out of bread..’46. What was the manager proud of in the restaurant?&&&A. Being able to provide any dish.&&&B. Having the most delicious food.&&&C. Being the most famous in the world.&&&D. Having elephant ears on toast.47. Why did the man order elephant ears on toast?&&&A. Because he was very hungry.&&&B. Because it was his favourite dish.&&&C. Because he hadn’t had the dish before.&&&D. Because he wanted to embarrass the manager and his chef.48. The underlined word M apologetic" means " " in Chinese.&&&A. 尴尬的&&&B. 抱歉的&&&C. 难过的&&&D. 愉悦的49. What's the best title for this passage?&&&A. An Unusual Dish&&&B. Two Indian Elephant Ears on Toast&&&C. The Longest Menu in the World&&&D. A Clever Waiter
46. A 47. D 48. B 49. C
解题老师:
& &What do people often do on a flight? Passengers from different countries have different habits. The Airline Passenger Experience Association did research on around 1500 people from eight different countries. According to their research,Chinese travelers are most likely to take a nap (小睡) . They also like in-flight shopping. British and German people spend half their time chatting to strangers. Australian people like drinking,with 36 percent passengers drinking on the plane.& &Yogurt became New York State's official state snack. "Making yogurt as the official state snack will continue to raise public awareness (意识) of the economic and healthy benefits of yogurt and the dairy (乳制品 ) industry," the office of Governor Andrew Cuomo said to Reuters. Some other states in the US also have their official snacks. South Carolina has boiled peanuts,Texas has tortilla chips (墨西哥炸玉米 片) and salsa&&(萨尔萨辣酱) ,Illinois has popcorn and Utah has Jell-0(果冻) .& & Students at Yancheng Teachers University,Jiangsu,are now not allowed to use their cell phones in class. Under the new rule of the college,students must turn off or mute their phones and put them in a bag in the classroom. They will get them back when class is over. Wang Guangfei,vice-president of the college said that this move is to help students concentrate (集中) and become more active in class. The practice is also in effect at Central South University in Hunan.50. German people often on a flight.&&&A. take a nap&&&B. do in-flight shopping&&&C. chat to strangers&&&D. drink51. What's the official state snack of Illinois?&&&A. Yogurt. B. Boiled peanuts.&&&C. Tortilla chips and salsa. D. Popcorn.52. Why did the college make the new rule?&&&A. To improve its reputation (声誉) .&&&B. To help students concentrate on their study.&&&C. To stop students from using their cell phones.&&&D. To avoid students cheating in tie exam.
[阅读C篇短文大意]本文包含三篇短文:各国乘客在飞机上 有哪些习惯;酸奶成为美国纽约州官方零食;高校试行"无手机课堂”。 50—52 CDB
解题老师:
& & In different countries,classrooms are arranged differently.&& &In the US,classrooms usually have many single desks for each student. Most of the time,they all face the whiteboard in the front of the classroom. But when there is a certain activity,children can move their desks freely. Since children often change classrooms,they put their daily items in a personal locker along the corridor (走廊) .& &In the UK,most classrooms are similar. There are usually no more than 30 students in every class. Most of the students are required to wear school uniform. Usually,two children share a long desk. There is enough space among the desks so that teachers can walk around.& &In Japan,the classroom arrangement is similar to that in the US. Every student has a single desk. On the back of the classroom,there are places for students to hang their clothes. The interesting thing is that at the entrance of the school building,there are shoe lockers for students. They change shoes there when they have gym classes.53. How many students are there usually in a class in the UK?&&&A. More than 30. &&&B. Less than 30.&&&C. At least 30. &&&D. About54. The classroom arrangement in Japan is similar to that in.&&&A. Germany & & &B. the UK&&&C. the US & & & D. any other country55. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?&&&A. American students usually face a whiteboard in the front of the classroom.&&&B. Most of the students in the UK have to wear school uniform.&&&C. Two students often share a long desk in Japan.&&&D. There are places for students to hang their clothes in the classrooms in Japan.
53. B 54. C 55. C
解题老师:
56. 令他惊讶的是,这个电话改变了 Sara的一生。&,this phone call changed Sara's life.
56. To his surprise
解题老师:
57. 比起数学,Emily更擅长英语。Emily English than math.
& 57. is better at
解题老师:
58. 我喜欢看喜剧片,因为它们能给我带来快乐。I like watching comedies,because they can me happiness.
& 58. bring
解题老师:
59. Jim直到下周三才会离开。Jim next Wednesday.
59. won’t leave until
解题老师:
60. 他来到这所学校已经三个月了。He this school for three months.
& 60. has been in
解题老师:
&peace & &use & &war & much & &hate & &relax & kind & think & cloth & &good && & What color do you think will be popular in the future? Maybe you will guess red because it9s our national color. In fact,some people think blue will be popular,because blue means peace and 61 Everybody in the world 62 war. Many people lose their families in 63 Blue makes people remember to keep 64& & Other people think green will be popular because it is the color of nature. People in the world are 65 more about how to look after the environment. When people wear green 66 , they will keep the environment in their minds and try to make the environment much 67& & Yellow will also be a popular color. Why will it be popular? People are very busy these days because they have a lot to do. Yellow is a soft color and it can make people feel 68& & Most people think black is the color that will become the 69 popular color. It always looks cool,and men often show off their social position (社会地位) by 70 this color.
61. kindness & 62. hates & 63. war( s)&64. peaceful 65. thinking & 66. clothes & 67. better &&68. relaxed 69. most & 70. using
解题老师:
& & In China,there are many different kinds of food. Some of them are very popular. The traditional Chinese food is dumplings.& & Everyone in China likes dumplings very much,and there are many different kinds of dumplings. Some have meat and vegetables in them and others have sugar,eggs and so on. I like dumplings with vegetables and beef more than any other kind.& &Usually people make dumplings at home. If you have no time to make them you can buy them from any supermarket. Then you take them home and eat them with vinegar.& & The Spring Festival is very important in China. When it comes, we make dumplings. And usually we put a coin in a dumpling. If one eats the dumpling with the coin,he or she will get good luck in the next year.In the old days,people couldn’t often eat dumplings,because they were very poor. Now our life is becoming better and better. We can eat them very often.& & Welcome to China!We will invite you to eat,the traditional Chinese food — dumplings.&71. What is the traditional Chinese food in China according to the passage?In China,the traditional Chinese food is 72. What kind of dumplings does the writer like best?He likes dumplings with best.73. How do people in China eat dumplings?People usually eat them with.74. Why do people feel happy when they eat the dumpling with a coin?Because they will get in the next year.75. What is a Chinese custom (风俗) in Spring Festival?is a Chinese custom.
71. dumplings &&72. vegetables and beef &&73. vinegar &&74. good luck &&75. Making dumplings
解题老师:
A: Hello,Bob! 76.
B: Yes,I do.A : What kind of TV shows do you like best?B : I like talent shows best. 77.A: How often do you watch them?B: I watch them twice a week. 78.
A : I like watching movies. The weekend is coming. Let's go to a movie.B: Good idea. 79.
Which one do youthink is the best cinema?A: I think Heping Cinema is the best one. 80.
B : How much is a student ticket?A : A student ticket is 20 yuan.B: OK. Let's buy the tickets this afternoon.They are interesting.I like talent shows,too.There are many cinemas in our city.Do you like watching TV?Sounds great.It has the most comfortable seats and the cheapest tickets. What about you?
&&76. Do you like watching TV77. They are interesting.78. What about you?79. There are many cinemas in our city.80. It has the most comfortable seats and the cheapest tickets.
解题老师:
(B) 根据下面对话中的情境,在每个空白处填入一个 适当的语句,使对话恢复完整。A: Tony,tomorrow is your fathers birthday.B : Really? 81. ?A: We should get him a present.B : I agree.A : He likes playing football,but he has got a nice football.B: 82. . How about a chess set?A: Yes,that's great. Or we can buy him something to eat or drink.B : He likes chocolate. 83. .A: How about some nice chopsticks?B: You can't be serious. 84. .A: I've got it!A dictionary!B :85 ! He can look up new words in it.
81. What should we do&82. He likes playing chess&83. We can buy some (chocolate)84. That's not a good choice&85. Good idea
解题老师:
&假设上周末你和同学们一起去爬山,请根据以下提示 信息写一篇^短文来记录这个愉快的周末。提示:1. 早上7点在校门口集合车前往;3. 在山顶野餐、做游戏等;4. 下午3点左右开始下山。要求:1. 语言表达清晰,语意连贯,内容可适当发挥;2. 短文中不得出现真实的地名、人名和校名;3. 词数不少于70.(开头已给出,但不计人总 词数。)提示语:climb the mountain,have a picnic,on the top of,go down the mountain& &Last week,I went for an outing with my classmates.
One possible version:& &Last weekend,I went for an outing with my classmates. In the morning,we met at 7 o’clock at our school gate. We went to the mountain by our school bus. On the way there,all of us felt excited. When we arrived there,we started to climb the mountain at once. We had a picnic on the top of the mountain. After that,we played games happily. We began to go down the mountain at ak) out 3 pm. We were tired but very happy. What a pleasant weekend it was!
练习册名称:2016金考卷特快专递陕西中考45套汇编英语第六年第五版
年级:九年级
学科:英语
卷册:全一册
版本:通用版

我要回帖

更多关于 陕西中考45套汇编 的文章

随机推荐