tell a lie 是lie 躺 说谎 词源,为什么没lie 躺 说谎 词源是i didn 't lie

第一次撒谎The First Time I Lie
When we go to school, our teacher tells us children should never lie to parents, but I don’t obey it all the time. I still remember the first time I lie to my mother, I tells her I need some money to buy a book, I don’t tell her the right money, I ask her to give more than I need. My mother knows it, I feel regret and say sorry, since then, I never lie to my mother.
当我们上学的时候,我的老师告诉我们孩子不应该对父母撒谎,但是我没有一直遵守它。我仍然记得我第一次对我妈妈撒谎,我告诉她我需要钱买书,我没有告诉她正确的钱,我多要了钱。妈妈知道了这件事,我很后悔并道歉,自那以后,我从来不对我妈妈说谎。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
第一次撒谎 The First Time I Lie
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
When we go to school, our teacher tells us children should never lie to parents, but I don't obey it all the time. I still remember the first time I lie to my mother, I tells her I need some money to buy a book, I don't tell her the right money, I ask her to give more than I need. My mother knows it, I feel regret and say sorry, since then, I never lie to my mother.
当我们上学的时候,我的老师告诉我们孩子不应该对父母撒谎,但是我没有一直遵守它。我仍然记得我第一次对我妈妈撒谎,我告诉她我需要钱买书,我没有告诉她正确的钱,我多要了钱。妈妈知道了这件事,我很后悔并道歉,自那以后,我从来不对我妈妈说谎。
It is common in english to ask people about their holidays. In the west many families go away on holiday during the summer months and so it is very usual to ask about this. If the ...
Today is M I wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning. Then I have my breakfast at home and take the subway to school. I am quite excited about this day, because our chemistry tea...
上一篇: 下一篇:他告诉老师说“我没说谎”用英语怎么说了_百度知道
他告诉老师说“我没说谎”用英语怎么说了
我有更好的答案
/t lie??整句的话是he told the teather that he didn't lie.I didn'I didn't tell a lie?
I don't tell a lie
He side to his teather,&I didn't lie.&
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
说谎的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Can you tell me a lie, say you think me 可不可以对我说说谎 说你有想我
喜欢就猛击分享!