放学后,她经常和同学们踢足球。经常用英语怎么说说。

放学后大卫和同学们一起做运动用英语怎么说
David plays sports with the classmates after school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dave does exercise with classmates after school.
David plays sports with classmates
after school.
扫描下载二维码放学后我们去踢足球 的翻译是:We went to play football after school 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
放学后我们去踢足球
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We play soccer after school
We went to play football after school
We went to play football after school
We went to play soccer after school
After is on vacation from school we to play the soccer
相关内容&a在阴凉处悬挂晾干 Air dries in the shade hand & a10. Where are running industry which had supplied by you?
& a黄帆 Huang Fan & aI popped the balloons. 我流行了气球。 & a在天津成立了研发基地 Established in Tianjin has researched and developed the base & aunconcered unconcered & aliquid chrome system error 液体镀铬物系统误差 & a这一天我们就在长城周围度过了。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe rain falls because the sky can no longer The rain falls because the sky can no longer handle its weight. Just like the tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain..----------its weight 雨秋天,因为天空不再装于罐中雨落,因为天空可能不再处理它的重量。 因为心脏可能不再处理痛苦,象泪花落。----------它的重量 & a乔布斯:不是已经去了天国吗?Jobs: do not have to go heaven? 乔布斯:不是已经去了天国吗?工作: 不必须去天堂? & a玩的高行 Plays high line & a想吻我吗? Wants to kiss me? & ato me for you 对我为您 & ahaven't done any cleaning 未做任何清洁 & a他常常做作业 He does one's assignment frequently & a他们开心在公园 他们开心在公园 & a他正在睡觉在海边 He is sleeping in the seashore & a是吗?我不知道这是正确的。 Yes? I did not know this is correct. & a他最终把这道题成功地解出来了 He finally came out this topic successfully solution & aOILSIGHTGAUGE OILSIGHTGAUGE & a:msn :msn & athe keyboard 键盘 & aJiangnan Shipbuilding Works 江南造船工作 & ariver spilled over its banks in a great flood 河溢出在它的银行在一次伟大的洪水 & awas he good at sex 是他好在性上 & aMy answer to the question is "yes" 我的对问题的答复是“是” & aLooking for good friend . be good .new life everytrhinng is new 正在寻找好朋友。 是好.new生活everytrhinng是新的 & aa
kim siz金 & a你不能放弃你自己 You cannot give up you & a储存压力容器 Storage pressure vessel & a我等我女儿醒了给她兑奶 I waited for my daughter to awake have exchanged the milk to her & al am strong and healthy now ,because l often eat fresh fruit and vegetables l上午强和健康现在,因为l经常吃新鲜的水果和蔬菜 & aI want to be successful 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWe must thus always consider whether we want to add more items to an open order or close it for production to start and send you a new order which may then be produced later. The order situation here on that day will decide for us. 我们必须总因而考虑我们是否想要增加更多项目到一份未完成订单或结束它为了生产能开始和送您也许以后然后导致的新的命令。 命令情况这里在那天为我们将决定。 & a另一种是积极态度,他们会分析失败的原因,然后改进学习方法,增强自信心 Another kind is the positive attitude, they can analyze the defeat the reason, then improvement study method, enhancement self-confidence & a依据你给我们的图纸 Gives our blueprint based on you & a你将要做什么 You are going to make any & alife Must Be
Changes 生活必须是变动 & a四年时间 可以把一个孩子变成男人 当你回头看 你会发现 物是人非 连自己活下去的动力都变了 Four years time may turn a child the man when you turn head looked you could send the actual goods are the power which the human must linked own to go on living have all changed & abe on vacation 是在度假 & a它能帮助我们追求梦想 It can help us to pursue the dream & aThinking about her, love with her 正在翻译,请等待...
& a祝你生意兴荣 Wishes you to thrive the prosperity & aLooking for belong to us.So simple happiness 寻找属于我们。那么简单的幸福 & apretend, gets boring 假装,得到乏味 & a佛山市顺德区喜莱特照明电器有限公司 Foshan Shunde area happy Wright illuminates the electric appliance limited company & a向你释怀。 Gets over an emotion to you. & a我为自己是学校足球队的一员而骄傲 I am oneself am school football team's one and arrogant & aThank you for your purchase. 谢谢您的购买。 & a把小孩送到寄宿学校有助于培养独立性和交际能力 Delivers the child lodges the school to be helpful to the raise independence and human relations ability & a正确的友谊观念,热爱集体,互相帮助,共同进步 The correct friendship idea, deeply loves the collective, helps mutually, progresses together & a他们把他们的文具盒忘在教室里了 They forgot theirs stationery case in the classroom & a爱的沟通 Loves communication & aJe suis désolé, mais mais ! 我被折磨,但,但! & aGod pls give back my elder male cousin, who my sister-in-law and little nephew need 正在翻译,请等待...
& a_I regret to say it has been filled 说它的_I遗憾被填装了 & a放学后我们去踢足球 After is on vacation from school we to play the soccer &知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“翻译下列句子1. Frank喜欢每天放学后在足球场上和同学一...”,相似的试题还有:
根据中文完成句子。1. 让我们来看这本书吧,因为它教我们如何照顾我们的宠物。&& Let's _____ this book because it teaches us how _____ _____ _____ our pets.2. 戴维不每天步行回家。&&& David _____ _____ _____ every day.3. 昨天,我们在无锡欢乐园过得很愉快。&& We _____ _____ _____ _____ in Wuxi Amusement Park yesterday.4. Millie人很好。她的朋友Tom总是和她分享快乐。&& Millie is kind. Her friend, Tom, always _____ his happiness _____ _____.5. 我经常放学后和同学们去操场踢足球。&&& I _____ _____ _____ _____ _____&with my classmates in the playground.6. 孩子们,我们该起床啦。&& Children, it's time for _____ _____ _____ _____.
根据汉语提示完成句子。1.放学后我喜欢踢足球.&&&&_________&&__________,I__________&&__________&&____________soccer.2.我们在10点上美术课.&&We________&&__________&&___________10:00.3.每天我做一个小时的作业.&&I________&&__________&&__________&&___________an&hour every day.4.吉姆在星期五上数学.&&&&Jim has math_________&&__________.5.我喜欢和我的小狗玩.I like_______&&_________&&__________my little dog.
翻译句子。(15分)1.在空闲的时间,Tom 最喜欢听音乐和弹钢琴。2. 阅读使我感觉很棒。3.Jack放学以后经常跟同学们踢足球。4.我希望Millie成为老师的梦想能够实现。5.他擅长于玩电脑游戏吗?留长发的男孩对他同学说放学后踢足球是他的爱好因为做运动让我开心的句子用英语怎么写_百度知道
留长发的男孩对他同学说放学后踢足球是他的爱好因为做运动让我开心的句子用英语怎么写
留长发的男孩对他同学说放学后踢足球是他的爱好因为做运动让我开心的句子用英语怎么写
Long hair boy said to his students to play football after school is his hobby, because doing sports make me happy
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
踢足球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁放学后,他经常踢足球。 He often football after school., 放学后,他经常踢足球。 He oft
放学后,他经常踢足球。 He often football after school.
匿名 放学后,他经常踢足球。 He often football after school.
He 缉供光佳叱簧癸伪含镰often plays football after school.He 是第三人称单数所以要加s.
热心网友
He often plays football after school.
不对,自己去百度翻译看去
He often play football after school
热心网友
He ofen plays football after school.

我要回帖

更多关于 经常踢足球 的文章

随机推荐