用一句名言写一篇作文英语作文,题目必须是万人行,六句话就可以了

帮写一篇英文作文,题目为what have you changed howaday ,简略一些就行,就写10句话,最好附上一遍翻译
题目有错误:最后一词应该是:nowadays
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求,写一篇及其简单的英语作文,10句话就行了!写一篇10句话的英语作文,关于自己幸运的经历,题目叫“lucky me”,随便写什么都行,不要编的太离谱就行,谢谢了,尽量语言优美点,不要太简单的句子注意 是关于自己幸运的经历,是写一件事,比如捡到钱了,或者突然什么好事发生了 是写一件事情,有起因经过结果的事
Lucky MeYesterday,a lucky thing happened to me.While I was walking on the street,I saw a purse .I walked towards it,and then I picked it up.I saw an ID card and lots of money.I was so surprised!I thought I was so lucky ,but after thinking over it ,I decided to wait for the owner of the lost purse.Finally,I saw a man looking for something,he looked worried,I took out the ID card,and then gived the purse to him.He smiled and said thanks to me.I felt quite pleased.I was so lucky,because I had a chance to something good for people in need.How lucky I was yesterday!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I feel lucky for myself becasue I live in a peaceful country.
Today I was watching TV at home. Then there were news time so I started to watch it. There is a picture stuck in my head....
what a lucky meI was born in a great familly.My father is a doctor.He is very nice.No matter what kind patients come for ask help,he will dose his best treat them. My mot...
扫描下载二维码及求小学英语作文,要是用过去时写的最好在六句话以上,但是不要超过十五句要题目
YestordayWhen I went to my school yestoday moning,my mother gave me a people,I was happy.Afternoon,I was in home,my mother give me a egg,I love my mother.Do you know?Yestoday was my birsday!My friend were not in my small house play until 9:00PM .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My Good Friend My name is ×××.I have a good friend . Her name is Liu Yun. She lives in China . Her mather is a singer. She likes swimming. Her father is a TV reporter. He likes listening to mnsic...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 用一句名言写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐