小学生作文我的爸爸爸英语作文60词带汉语意思

相关热词搜索:
频道总排行
频道本月排行
• 版权所有 Copyright 2014
All rights reserved.self英语作文50—60词带汉语意思
性爱粉丝id仠
这样的生活固然是好,可是却没有安全感,明天的事谁也不能预测,也无法去改变它.我们都是我们人生的主导者,也是我们人生的主角,我们演绎着自己的人生,也指导规划者我们的人生路.人生路漫漫,何其长.蒲公英有它的快乐也有它的悲伤,我们只是看到了蒲公英的潇洒和自由,却没有看到领悟到蒲公英的无奈和无助.它也想过,去改变他的人生轨迹,可是它就失去了它的光泽和美丽.就像百花,即使再鲜艳的花朵也有枯萎的那一天,不可能永远鲜艳欲滴,即使在名贵的花朵还是普通的花朵,他们的人生都是一样的,他们注定了他们的一生.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文《我的爸爸》100词左右要点:1:我爸爸今年40岁.2:工作、服装场总管、3:爱好、在下班时间看看新闻、打打麻将、4:爸爸对我非常好、我非常的爱我爸爸.注:不可以直接翻译要点.
You just don't know how much I love you. You are the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for. Whenever I have a problem and need some type of comfort, you are there for me. It is you who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I, one day, wish to have your children. You just don't understand how much I adore you, appreciate you, admire you, trust you, respect you, and over all love you. I believe this is it, you are the one for me. Being away from you drives me crazy and makes me want to be with you right at this very instant. I just think of this separation as a test. I can deal with it. If this is to be with you then I will go through it. Well, Honey, I am going to end this letter with I love you more than anything in this world. Remember that now. I love you so much, Babycakes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文我的爸爸比60个字__
 My Father My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses.Everyone says he is a kind-hearted man.He often helps his neighbours and some strangers whom he doesnt know at all.He has really done a lot for others.I dont like him to do so because I think it has taken him too much time.When I discourage him,he always says with a smile,The world needs warm hearts.  My father loves his family,and loves his work even better.In the company,he is called workaholic He spends most of his time working,and often forgets to have meals or to go to bed.As a result,he doesnt enjoy good health.My father likes reading in his spare time.He told me reading was very interesting.I became interested in reading little by little.I like books,because they help me in many ways.My father has a bad habit he likes smoking very much.I hate it.See,the house is full of smoke.I know its bad for his health as well as mothers and mine.I advise him to give up smoking.Im sure he will follow my advice some day.Such is my father.I am proud of having such a good father.  我的爸爸 我的爸爸个子高高的,戴着一副眼镜.大家都说他是个好心肠的人.他经常帮邻居排忧解难,对于一些他压根不认识的陌生人,他也总是尽力相助.他为别人真是付出了许多许多.我不愿意他这么做,因为这花费了他太多的时间.每当我劝阻他时,爸爸总是笑着说:“世界需要热心肠嘛!” 爸爸热爱家庭,更注重事业,公司里的人都叫他“工作狂”.他把大部分时间都用于工作,为工作他常常废寝忘食.过度的劳累使他的健康状况欠佳.爸爸闲暇时爱读书.他告诉我,读书很有趣.我渐渐地对读书产生了兴趣.我爱上了书,因为书对我帮助很大.爸爸有个坏习惯——太爱吸烟.我不喜欢他抽烟.瞧,家里充满了烟味.我知道吸烟有害他的健康,对我和妈妈也有害无益.我建议他戒烟.我相信总有一天他会这么做的.这就是我的爸爸,我为有这样的好爸爸而自豪.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初一英语作文60词加翻译_百度知道
初一英语作文60词加翻译
一英语作文60词加翻译,贴近生活,不要写什么介绍家庭成员,给笔友的信。好的加分
诉我写什么题材的,给笔友的信~~~~~~~~!!!!.不要写什么介绍家庭成员,还差8篇 !!!!!!写一篇兴趣爱好的,哪方面的就行!!
提问者采纳
Some boys in my school like playing basketball and football.I oten have a good time palying in the water兴趣爱好.Some girls like shopping. My mother likes watching TV.I think everyone has some hobbies.And I like swimming very much.My father likes fishing
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Monday Augest 10th
八月十日星期一
Today the weather was fine.In the morning,I got up at seven.I ate some eggs、bread,and drank some milk for breakfast.My mom always said to me the milk is good for my health.But I don't like milk.After the breakfast,I went to the library.I read some books at there.I like read history and English story books.I enjoyed reading book very much.
At half past eleven,I went back home.Today I was happy.
今天天气很好,早上我7:00起床。我早餐吃了一些鸡蛋、面包喝了一些牛奶。我妈妈经常对我说喝牛奶有助于我的身体健康。但我不喜欢喝牛奶。早餐过后,我去了图书馆。在那里我看了一些书。我喜欢看历史和英语故事书。我非常享受读书...
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy.
My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh.
My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night.
My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She li...
I love my family, because I have a happy family.
My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents!
On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home.
I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!
我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.
我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年3...
My hobbies
swimming, because i think it is interesting ,Ioften go swim
on weekend,swimming is good for
healthy,and it is The heart and lung function improvement。
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖