下载: 64740302我的世界
下载: 46784093植物大战僵尸2
下载: 39891954狂野飙车8:极速凌云
下载: 38737265决战喵星
下载: 37912796保卫萝卜2
下载: 37045847超级蹦蹦蹦
下载: 34955328找你妹2:奇幻大冒险
下载: 34928349爸爸去哪儿
下载: 338908610抓水母!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Rusty Lake Hotel
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Jan, 2016
Buy Rusty Lake Hotel
Recent updates
25 February
First of all we would like to thank you for all the support so far! It’s been quite a rollercoaster ride since we got Greenlite on Steam. We never expected so many downloads, reviews and extra press attention. We’re glad to see the community is so involved, we enjoy the interaction in the community hub :)?
We also would like to share some background info about our work:
?It’s was Spring 2015 when we (2 devs) created our own imaginative world called Rusty Lake. This world, inspired by the Twin Peaks series, became known as the Cube Escape series: surrealistic room escape games with classic point-and-click gameplay. The games are easy to play but get more complex on the way. Each chapter is somehow connected which each other and each game reveals more about the Rusty Lake mystery.?
After publishing 6 free Cube Escape games on web and mobile, we were forced to try out a bigger, premium game, since we didn't earned a lot with the free games. So at the end of October 2015 we choose a different direction and started developing Rusty Lake Hotel.?
Rusty Lake Hotel is a bit of a side-step from the Cube Escape games, making it more suitable for premium. We did our best to improve a lot, not only with the art and puzzle design, but also with the audio and storyline. And of course some replay value with the optional ingredients. The game has a lot connections and small hints to our previous Cube Escape series. People who have played the series will recognize characters and some parts story become more clear (including the ending).?? If you would like to get to know more of Rusty Lake Hotel and our work, you can check the Cube Escape series for free on
. Some people requested it already but for now this series won’t be available on Steam, the series remain free on our websites. We would like to suggest the following order to play the series:
Cube Escape: Seasons
?Cube Escape: The Lake ?
Cube Escape: Arles ?
Cube Escape: Harvey's Box?
Cube Escape: Case 23
?Cube Escape: The Mill ?
Cube Escape: Birthday
Thanks to all the support of Rusty Lake Hotel we have published Cube Escape: Birthday 10 days ago, which contains a lot of connections to Rusty Lake Hotel. You can even use a secret code from (if you have all 3 stars on the dishes) in this game to get more insights of what happened.
At the moment we’re developing a new Cube Escape, but we already have plans for a new premium game later this year (which we hope to get on Steam:)).??
Thanks again for all the support! You can follow us on:
or subscribe to our mailing list:
29 January
You can finally check-in at the Rusty Lake Hotel!
Sorry for the delay, we manually pushed live, since the game should have been online a few hours ago..
Have fun with the game and please send us an email to:
if you have any trouble.
“I absolutely recommend this title for anyone who loves the genre, especially gamers who enjoy macabre, dark humor, and genuinely interesting, well-designed puzzles.”
80 –
“Rusty Lake Hotel creates a mesmerizing experience”
90 –
About This Game
Welcome our guests to the Rusty Lake Hotel and make sure they will have a pleasant stay. There will be 5 dinners this week. Make sure every dinner is worth dying for!
Rusty Lake Hotel a unique puzzle-escape game with a surreal, strange setting inspired by David Lynch’s TV series Twin Peaks.
Key features:
Pick-up-and-play: easy to start, but it will be hard to stop
Tons of puzzles: a total of 6 rooms full of unique and various brain teasers
Thrilling and engaging story: there will be 5 dinners with intriguing guests and staff
Full of suspense and atmosphere: Rusty Lake Hotel is a surreal place, where anything can happen…
Impressive soundtrack: every room has its own designed theme song
Achievements: an all-time gallery you never seen before
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1.8 Ghz Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 40 MB available space
Minimum:
OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
Processor: Intel Mac 1.8 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 60 MB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(41 reviews)
Very Positive
(284 reviews)
Product received for free
It doesn't feel like playing games, instead it feels like watching weird movies. From Wes Anderson's quirkiness to David Lynch's surrealistic world, this game adds it with dark humour and artsy (imo) visual style.Puzzles are engaging, but no hints system is such a lowdown for me. (Yes, I'm bad at puzzle games)After all, even I got this game for free, I think this game is worth at more than its regular price. Particularly, if you're looking for original game with dark storyline and quite challenging puzzles.
A really good game, fun puzzles with varying difficulty. I would highly recommend giving it a go, especially at such a low cost. It is a steal! I can't wait for some follow up content :)
I am in love with this game so far! Unfortunately I seem to be stuck on the painting in the pheasant's room. The first two worked fine but the 'W' is not working. The screen will blink but nothing else will trigger. Any help would be great! Thank you!
Strange, short and cheap.
Puzzles aren't particularly challenging, but it's a worthwhile experience for the price.
Rusty Lake Hotel is a point-and-click puzzle game where you play as a staff member at the Rusty Lake Hotel doing your best to serve a myriad of unique guests. I came into this game as a fan of the Cube Escape games, however, I feel that this game functions perfectly well on its own (though if you’re interested in the Cube Escape games they’re free to play online so why not go for it?). The art style coupled with the music helps create the setting of the Rusty Lake Hotel, and the intriguing characters only further heighten this fantastical, if not macabre, world. The puzzles themselves vary in difficulty, but none were impossible. My only complaint with this game is that it is very short, but for the price I can understand. After all, even though this game does not have quantity, it does certainly have quality.
Atmospheric and macabre point'n'click with some replayability and a good variety of puzzles. Taking notes required!
What the actual ffffffffffffff. This game is a macabre masterpiece. Whilest puzzeling, you are trying to find out what the hell is going on in this hotel 'fixing' dinner for the guests. I mean just try it out man.
This game was weird, and I loved every second of it. If you haven't played any of the Rusty Lake games, I recommend that you look them up. This is the only game that I've seen them charge money for. I personally liked the weirdness of the game, but if you are on the fence about buying this game, go look at the other games online, play those, then make your decision. Anyways, here are my pros and cons:Pros:- Game is different, it isn't like other games. - Doesn't rely on jumpscares for a spooky atmosphere.- Puzzles are tricky, but not impossible.- Also, puzzles don't depend on luck, but actually require thought.- Game keeps you on your toes.- The artwork looks good.- Music is fitting and sounds good.- Each level can recieve 1-3 stars, so you can play the game a few times to get 3 stars everytime.- Game makes you think, and does require interpretation for a full mind-blowing effect.Cons:- Without playing the other games beforehand, this game seems really weird and the ending won't make sense. (Even after playing the other games the ending is a bit confusing.)- To get 3 stars everytime, you may need to look at a walkthrough. I personally couldn't figure it out on my own. - To get 3 stars everytime, sometimes you need to find certain items within a certain time frame (so you may need to find item A before you use item B otherwise you cannot find item A at all).- If you aren't okay with games having an ending that doesn't give answers, you aren't going to like this. TLDR: Game is interesting, but you should look up the other Rusty Lake games to make sure you like this type of game.
I love Rusty Lake's escape and puzzle games and this one did not dissapoint. I enjoyed the allusions to some of the other games.
it is a good game
This game was weird, and I loved every second of it. If you haven't played any of the Rusty Lake games, I recommend that you look them up. This is the only game that I've seen them charge money for. I personally liked the weirdness of the game, but if you are on the fence about buying this game, go look at the other games online, play those, then make your decision. Anyways, here are my pros and cons:Pros:- Game is different, it isn't like other games. - Doesn't rely on jumpscares for a spooky atmosphere.- Puzzles are tricky, but not impossible.- Also, puzzles don't depend on luck, but actually require thought.- Game keeps you on your toes.- The artwork looks good.- Music is fitting and sounds good.- Each level can recieve 1-3 stars, so you can play the game a few times to get 3 stars everytime.- Game makes you think, and does require interpretation for a full mind-blowing effect.Cons:- Without playing the other games beforehand, this game seems really weird and the ending won't make sense. (Even after playing the other games the ending is a bit confusing.)- To get 3 stars everytime, you may need to look at a walkthrough. I personally couldn't figure it out on my own. - To get 3 stars everytime, sometimes you need to find certain items within a certain time frame (so you may need to find item A before you use item B otherwise you cannot find item A at all).- If you aren't okay with games having an ending that doesn't give answers, you aren't going to like this. TLDR: Game is interesting, but you should look up the other Rusty Lake games to make sure you like this type of game.
Was this review helpful?
As a fan of the Cube Escape series, this was a really great experience! I think it's worth noting that it's a pretty solid standalone game, though the ending serves as a great introduction to the series for newcomers looking for more. The amount and variety of puzzles was also a definite plus for me, and I'm always eager to see what these guys are up to next!
Was this review helpful?
What the actual ffffffffffffff. This game is a macabre masterpiece. Whilest puzzeling, you are trying to find out what the hell is going on in this hotel 'fixing' dinner for the guests. I mean just try it out man.
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
It doesn't feel like playing games, instead it feels like watching weird movies. From Wes Anderson's quirkiness to David Lynch's surrealistic world, this game adds it with dark humour and artsy (imo) visual style.Puzzles are engaging, but no hints system is such a lowdown for me. (Yes, I'm bad at puzzle games)After all, even I got this game for free, I think this game is worth at more than its regular price. Particularly, if you're looking for original game with dark storyline and quite challenging puzzles.
Was this review helpful?
Spooky Twin Peaks and deadpan animals.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Past is never dead. It is not even past.Rusty Lake Hotel is the 7th game in Cube Escape series, a series of mostly freeware room escape games with elegant yet disturbing undertone. All games in the series can be either reached via Kongregate, or can be purchased as a freeware for iOS or Android. I've played the first of these games, Cube Escape: The Lake in Kongregate some years ago, and found out that the developers continued to make new games in the series, revealing new clues to the spiritual, surreal yet eerie world of the Rusty Lake, connecting pieces of a morbid story with each new game. If you are curious and would like to appreciate the world of Rusty Lake appropriately, I strongly suggest you to play other games with the intended timeline to fully enjoy the experience that is Rusty Lake. Most of these games present you 15-20 minutes of gameplay with more anecdotes to speculate about the nature of the given world and its setting.In this short yet morbid puzzle game, we take the role of a butler that serves in the Rusty Lake Hotel, a mysterious establishment settled upon a small island in the middle of the infamous Rusty Lake. The world of Rusty Lake is inhabited by odd andromorphic animals, including our hotel staff: all knowing and charismatic hotel manager Mr. Owl, silent attendant and receptionist Mr. Crow, bell boy Mr. Bat and chef extraordinaire Mr. Toad. In a fateful evening, our guests arrive: Mr. Deer, Mr. Boar, Miss Pheasant, Mr. Rabbit and Mrs. Pigeon. They will be staying with us for a short while, and it is our duty to attend their needs and arrange an excellent dinner party for our guests each night. Sounds simple enough, yet with each passing night our encounters grow a bit more disturbing, ending with a peculiar story revelation somewhat meaningful only if you've played previous games.Here comes mild or speculative spoilers, so feel free to skip this paragraph if need be. As a personal interpretation, the Cube Escape series, aside from highly disturbing point and click adventures, serve as symbolic happenstances concerning memory, deed and afterlife. Various figures with their own vices - like vanity, gluttony, greed etc. are presented as andromorphic animals in this surreal habitat where they'll be lured with their own vices as bait and used to satisfy a supernatural demand by gruesome means. The hotel and its environment serves as a Limbo-like setting for their memories to be extracted and collected. It was mentioned in previous games that the lake feeds on memories and whence memories are extracted from guests, what is left would be unsettling creatures of nightmares - or rather our antagonists for the following games. Yet again, this is just a personal interpretation, so I highly suggest for you to try other games to present your own. It all is quite Silent Hill-ish with a touch of John Keddie.The game mostly consists of a basic point & click adventure, with some neatly arranged puzzles and a room escape concept for each night. If you manage to complete the game, you will be given a code to use in following Cube Escape games, revealing more information about the nature of this symbolic setting. This is a gruesome and short experience for your own contemplation considering all events and figures presented are highly symbolic and more so supernatural. It's more completely open to interpretation and even to introspection. Enjoy!Please also check out Lady Storyteller's Curator page
- follow for regular updates on reviews for other games!
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Rarely have I been so sure of the power and quality of a small indie game as quickly as I have with “Rusty Lake Hotel”. I’ve played less than an hour and a half so far, so there will likely be more to be said, and this may be uncommonly brief.The premise of “Rusty Lake Hotel” is you are Mr. Owl, and you have invited 5 creature friends to your hotel for a visit, including a special meal each day. Not to give too much away, but each day there is one less guest to entertain. This is a humorous game, but which also contains some pretty graphic cartoony violence and gore.During the day you explore the hotel, talk to the guests and employees, and look for objects needed later. This phase is generally quite brief, as it’s basically just a preamble to the nighttime puzzle work. Only at night are you able to visit the guests in their rooms, and that’s where the fun begins. Each guest’s room has a theme. Mr. Rabbit is a magician, and his room, and the puzzles to be solved, involve magic. Mr. Deer involves finding the ingredients to fix a drink, including puzzles involving volume (as well as others, all closely inter-related.) Ms. Pidgeon, who has asked you to run her bath, has puzzles involving electricity and math. Most of the puzzles are simple, and provide some small item to lead to a quite possibly bigger puzzle to be solved. But (so far at least), each room’s puzzles must be completely solved, and the meat needed for the next day’s “special meal” must be found, before each room can be exited. Some items for the meal are optional, but the more you find, the more stars you receive for the quality of the meal when served. Presumably, the number of stars unlocks some feature(s) later on.And that’s something new, in my humble experience. Rarely have I encountered a puzzle game where each area MUST be solved completely for game continuation. As such, it will most likely need to be restarted FROM THE BEGINNING, including all the dialog involved, repeatedly. The good news is that once each room is solved, repeating is simple, if you’ve kept your notes and have a decent memory. (Yes, you will need to solve some puzzles with the help of paper and pencil.)But more good news: the game includes some form of Walkthrough, yet to be investigated.Each day, having solved to puzzles in one room, you will take the ingredients you have found to prepare a meal….for one less guest. Presumably a larger puzzle opens as more guests are………served.I don’t doubt the repetition in “Rusty Lake Hotel” will prove a bit tedious, but quite likely there’s a good reason, yet to be determined. For full price, non-discounted, of $1.99US, I would give this game my NEXT TO HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION – 4/5.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Play it. 2$ for about 2 hours of very intriguing and mentally challenging gameplay. Try not to expose yourself to the plot untill you play it.
Was this review helpful?
~Key provided by developer/publisher. This does not affect my review.~Tags: Adventure, Indie, Puzzle, Horror, Point & Click.OverviewYou are tasked with welcoming the newest guests to arrive at Rusty Lake Hotel. Every night you have to make a new dinner for the guests, collecting ingredients from their rooms. There are 6 guest rooms, each filled with puzzles that you have to solve in order to… kill the guests and collect their meat for supper.
Each of these rooms has a different soundtrack and puzzles, pertaining to the residing guest. The ways of killing are brutally creative. Sometimes it takes 20 minutes or more to solve the puzzles. You have to complete the whole puzzle in order to leave the room.The guests start dis accompanied by a most delicious meal (a very delicious meal). Each time, the remaining guests enjoy the food without having a clue where it came from and not bothering to ask about the missing guest(s)… Unnerving if you think about it.Short list of pros/cons +Immersive soundtrack, varying from room to room+Simple but appealing graphics+Price is right+Fun puzzles that can be very challenging+Brutally creative ways of killing-Short: only around 2 hours-Nothing else bad to say: I was really impressed by the quality of the game and its difficult puzzlesConclusion There is almost no reason why you shouldn’t buy this game, it’s only $2 and even cheaper on sale. Even with only a few hours of content, the surreal story and mind boggling puzzles make up for it. A must have for point & click fans.8/10: recommended for every day purchase at regular or sale price.
Was this review helpful?
Rusty Lake Hotel is, without a doubt, one of the best Point-&-Click titles I have had the pleasure of playing in recent years. It's a shining example of how this Retro-inspired genre can have impressive graphics, a great soundtrack, polished controls/interface design, and an intriging plot that competes with other modern genres. Seriously, there's creepy Animal-Headed Hotel guests, a murder plot, macabre humor, challenging puzzles, and the whole package is totally addictive. Plus, once you're hooked, you can head over to their website and play the whole Cube Escape saga for FREE!
Call me a fan, I am totally hooked! This game is a &Must Own& in my book for anyone that loves Point-&-Click games, and $1.99 is an absolute steal for it. Need more convincing? Feel free to read my expanded review elsewhere:
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 rusty lake hotel猴子 的文章

随机推荐