一首歌里面有soboy有maby one day to so fast

& “Think back to a time...”习题详情
245位同学学习过此题,做题成功率82.8%
Think back to a time in your life when you tried something new.When I was a teenager I volunteered to pass out water at a local race. I was so excited to see all the different runners who passed by and quickly took a cup of water. Some ran past,some walked past and a few wheeled past.I saw so many types of people doing it. I thought maybe I could do it too! The next year I decided to run for the race,but I had little running practice. I just wanted to finish.On the day of the race,it was terribly hot. After running for about 5 miles,I was thinking,“I must be crazy. Why did I do this? What was I thinking?” And at one moment,I said to myself,“I am never doing this again!”That first 10 km race was quite an experience. I jogged (慢跑),I walked,I jogged and walked. At times,I didn’t know if I could finish.Near the end,a 70&year&old man ran past me,very fast,and I felt a little embarrassed (尴尬的) that I was more than 50 years younger than he and I couldn’t even keep up with him. But then I realized something. He was running his race and I was running mine. How often in life do we compare(比较) ourselves to others when we really shouldn’t? I decided that I would not give up on running races,and that one day I would be one of those 70&year&olds who were still running.As I crossed the finishing line,I was proud of myself. I didn’t regret (后悔) having such an experience.【小题1】What did the writer do at a local race as a volunteer?A.He helped old runners.B.He cheered up the runners.C.He passed out water to the runners.D.He took back the cups from the runners.【小题2】Why did the writer join the race?A.He just wanted to experience.B.He was crazy about running.C.He had practiced running very hard.D.He wanted very much to win a prize.【小题3】How did the writer’s feeling change after running about 5 miles?①He regretted.②He encouraged himself.③He felt a little embarrassed.A.①—②—③B.②—①—③C.①—③—②D.②—③—①【小题4】 What is the best title (标题) of the passage?A.To be No.1.B.Let’s compare.C.A volunteering job.D.Running your own race.C&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-浙江省台州市中考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“Think back to a time in your life when you tried something new.When I was a teenager I volunteered to pas...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】C&从文章“When I was a teenager I volunteered to pass out water at a local race.”可看出答案。【小题2】A 从文章“I saw so many types of people doing it. I thought maybe I could do it too! The next year I decided to run for the race,”可看出他想体验一下。【小题3】C 从文章倒二和倒三段的叙述可看出顺序【小题4】D 从后两段作者的感悟可选出答案
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Think back to a time in your life when you tried something new.When I was a teenager I volunteered t...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Think back to a time...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Think back to a time in your life when you tried something new.When I was a teenager I volunteered to pass out water at a local race. I was so excited to see all the different runners who passed by and quickly took a cup of water. Some ran past,some walked past and a few wheeled past.I saw so many types of people doing it. I thought maybe I could do it too! The next year I decided to run for the race,but I had little running practice. I just wanted to finish.On the day of the race,it was terribly hot. After running for about 5 miles,I was thinking,“I must be crazy. Why did I do this? What was I thinking?” And at one moment,I said to myself,“I am never doing this again!”That first 10 km race was quite an experience. I jogged (慢跑),I walked,I jogged and walked. At times,I didn’t know if I could finish.Near the end,a 70&year&old man ran past me,very fast,and I felt a little embarrassed (尴尬的) that I was more than 50 years younger than he and I couldn’t even keep up with him. But then I realized something. He was running his race and I was running mine. How often in life do we compare(比较) ourselves to others when we really shouldn’t? I decided that I would not give up on running races,and that one day I would be one of those 70&year&olds who were still running.As I crossed the finishing line,I was proud of myself. I didn’t regret (后悔) having such an experience.【小题1】What did the writer do at a local race as a volunteer?A.He helped old runners.B.He cheered up the runners.C.He passed out water to the runners.D.He took back the cups from the runners.【小题2】Why did the writer join the race?A.He just wanted to experience.B.He was crazy about running.C.He had practiced running very hard.D.He wanted very much to win a prize.【小题3】How did the writer’s feeling change after running about 5 miles?①He regretted.②He encouraged himself.③He felt a little embarrassed.A.①—②—③B.②—①—③C.①—③—②D.②—③—①【小题4】 What is the best title (标题) of the passage?A.To be No.1.B.Let’s compare.C.A volunteering job.D.Running your own race.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Think back to a time in your life when you tried something new.When I was a teenager I volunteered to pass out water at a local race. I was so excited to see all the different runners who passed by and quickly took a cup of water. Some ran past,some walked past and a few wheeled past.I saw so many types of people doing it. I thought maybe I could do it too! The next year I decided to run for the race,but I had little running practice. I just wanted to finish.On the day of the race,it was terribly hot. After running for about 5 miles,I was thinking,“I must be crazy. Why did I do this? What was I thinking?” And at one moment,I said to myself,“I am never doing this again!”That first 10 km race was quite an experience. I jogged (慢跑),I walked,I jogged and walked. At times,I didn’t know if I could finish.Near the end,a 70&year&old man ran past me,very fast,and I felt a little embarrassed (尴尬的) that I was more than 50 years younger than he and I couldn’t even keep up with him. But then I realized something. He was running his race and I was running mine. How often in life do we compare(比较) ourselves to others when we really shouldn’t? I decided that I would not give up on running races,and that one day I would be one of those 70&year&olds who were still running.As I crossed the finishing line,I was proud of myself. I didn’t regret (后悔) having such an experience.【小题1】What did the writer do at a local race as a volunteer?A.He helped old runners.B.He cheered up the runners.C.He passed out water to the runners.D.He took back the cups from the runners.【小题2】Why did the writer join the race?A.He just wanted to experience.B.He was crazy about running.C.He had practiced running very hard.D.He wanted very much to win a prize.【小题3】How did the writer’s feeling change after running about 5 miles?①He regretted.②He encouraged himself.③He felt a little embarrassed.A.①—②—③B.②—①—③C.①—③—②D.②—③—①【小题4】 What is the best title (标题) of the passage?A.To be No.1.B.Let’s compare.C.A volunteering job.D.Running your own race.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 一首歌里面有soboy 的文章

随机推荐