我总是每天早上吃鸡蛋一个鸡蛋英语翻泽

英语翻译我的名字叫做安妮,我来自一个有趣的国家————中国,那儿非常漂亮,我非常喜欢那儿.我已经14岁了,我很喜欢健康的食物,早餐我吃:牛奶、2个鸡蛋、一个面包、一根香蕉.中餐我吃:一个苹果、一碗牛肉、一碗米饭、一杯柠檬汁.晚餐我吃:一碗水果沙拉、冰漆凌、还有一杯胡萝卜汁.我最喜欢的科目是音乐,因为它很轻松,但是,我讨厌数学,因为它很困难与无聊~我会说汉语和一点点英语,所以我想有一个会说英语的笔友,你会说英语吗?
Hello, my name is Anne, I come from an interesting countries -- China, there is very beautiful, I like it very much. I already 14 years old, I'm like healthy food, breakfast I eat: milk, 2 eggs, a bread, a banana. Chinese food I eat: an apple, a bowl of beef, a bowl of rice, a glass of lemonade. Dinner I eat: a bowl of fruit salad, ice QiLing, and a carrot juice. My favorite subject is music, because it is very easy, but I hate mathematics, because it's very difficult and boring ~ ~ I can speak Chinese and a little English, so I want to have a pen Pal speak English, do you speak English?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码||||||||||||||英语翻译1我昨天参加了一个舞会.2他的哥哥昨天打电话比我.3我去年去美国去.4昨夜我遇到你姐姐.5我写了一封信给你.6我今天早上食了一个蛋.7他昨晚整晚跳舞.8我们昨天跑了5千米.9他昨晚非常累.10他昨晚去台北看他老爸
坏坏raZO12VK99
1、I took part in a dancing party yesterday2、His brother phoned me yesterday.3、I have been to Amerca last year.4、I met your sister last night.5、I wrote a letter to you.6、I ate an egg this morning.7、He danced a whole night yesterday.8、We ran 5 km yesterday.9、He was very tired last night.10、He went to Taipei to see his father.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I came to the danceparty yesterday.His brother called for me yesterday.I went to the USA last year.I wrote a letter for you. I had an egg this morning. He danced at night yesterday.We runned five kilometres yesterday.He was very tired last night.
I joined a dancing party yesterday.His brother called me testerday.I went to the USAlast year.I met your sister testerday.I ate an egg this morning.We had 5000meters'race yesterday.He was very tired yesterday.He went to Taibei to visit his father last night.
1.I attended a party yesterday.2.His brother phoned me yesterday.3.I went to America last year.4.I met your sister last night.5.I wrote a letter to you.6.I ate an egg this morning.7.He danced all night yesterday.8.We ran 5 kilometers yesterday.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译4课后题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语翻译4课后题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢我早饭吃一个鸡蛋,喝一杯牛奶.翻译成英语怎么做
I have an egg and a glass of milk for breakfast.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I often have an egg and a glass of milk for breakfast.
my breakfast : an egg,a glass of milk
I had one egg and one cup of milk for breakfast.
I have an egg and a glass of milk for breakfast.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 每天早上两个鸡蛋 的文章

随机推荐