you like winter.you are 变一般疑问句

我喜欢,用 LIKE还是 I DO,为什么 有一句问名,DO YOU LIKE WINTER?选择回答:YES,I LIKE,还是YES,I DO
我不狼狈318
Yes,I do.因为英语老师说过,什么开头,什么结尾,所以选这个
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
YES ,I DO,!
这是一般疑问的回答方法.DO YOU LIKE WINTER?是一个一般疑问句至于回答,如果说喜欢就用 Yes,I do.如果不喜欢,就说NO,I don't~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,有疑问可追问,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
扫描下载二维码用所给的单词连成正确的疑问句,并根据实际情况回答问题.1.bedroom,what's,your,in )问:( )答:( )2.what,like,would,you breakfast for )问:( )答:( )3.do,what,like,to,winter,do,you,in )问:( )答:( )好的会有奖金哟~
1.what's in your bedroom?你的卧室里有什么东西?你可以随便写啊
书桌table 2.What would you like for breakfast? 你早餐喜欢吃什么?呵呵,那要看你自己了一般的,牛奶 milk
饺子 dumpling 曲奇饼cookies等等3.What do you like to do in winter?你冬天喜欢做什么?哈哈,你喜欢什么呢?滑冰ski
play with snow 和雪人玩看电视watch TV
上网surf the Internet
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1what1s in your bedroom? My bed2What do you like for breakfast? a cup of milk and some cookies3What do you like to do in winter? skiing
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>单项选择。—doyoulikewinter?—BecauseIcanmakeasnowman.[ ]A...
单项选择。
—&&&&&&&&&&&&do&you&like&winter?&&&—Because&I&can&make&a&snowman.
A. Which&&&&B. Why&&&&C. What
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:期末题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“单项选择。—doyoulikewinter?—BecauseIcanmakeasnowman.[ ]A...”主要考查你对&&疑问副词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
疑问副词:用来引导特殊疑问句,表示时间,地点,方式,原因等,常见的有:when,where,how,why等。分类:时间副词:now, then, yesterday, always, already, soon地点副词:here, home, upstairs, nowhere, above, near, beyond方式副词:多数是形容词加上ly构成的,和一些well, fast, quick, slow, hard, alone, straight, wide在加词尾ly时要注意:(1)辅音+le:simple→simply, gentle→gently,(2)以ic结尾的词:classic→classical但是public→publicly(3)以辅音读音是[i]的y结尾的词:easy→easily(4)特例:full→fully, whole→wholly, true→truly程度副词,连接副词,关系副词much, enough, quite, hardly, almost, deeply疑问副词连接副词,关系副词:how,who,where疑问副词在句中的位置及用法举例:由于疑问副词后接疑问句,因此这些副词一般都位于句首。例如:How do you go to school? 你怎么去上学?Why do you dislike the game? 为什么你不喜欢这个游戏?疑问代词和疑问副词区别:1. 疑问代词做对陈述句的主语,宾语或定语提问,即做句子的主语,宾语或定语, 如:what, who/ whom, whose. eg. Who is talking ? What can you see? Whose shirt is this?2.疑问副词对时间,地点,方式等状语提问,如:when, where, how 等.eg. When is your birthday?Where are you going? How do you know?
发现相似题
与“单项选择。—doyoulikewinter?—BecauseIcanmakeasnowman.[ ]A...”考查相似的试题有:
1677828076497971178844013427302013年六年级英语下册句子总复习专项训练试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年六年级英语下册句子总复习专项训练试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年六年级英语下册句子总复习专项训练试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 六年级英语下册总复习专项训练――句子&1. He does well in Maths. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   2. Mike runs as fast as Ben. (改为一般疑问句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   3. I get up at six thirty every day. (用yesterday morning 替代every day)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   4. Jim is good at English and Maths. (对画线部分提问)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   5. Ben runs fast. I run faster. (两句合并为一句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   6. The policeman caught the thief. (改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   7. He is thirty kilos. (对画线部分提问)   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   8. Turn right at the third crossing. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   9. How can I get to the shopping centre? (改为同义句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   10. The computer is very nice. (改为感叹句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   11. Are they American cars? (改为单数)   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   12. Don't go along this street. (改为肯定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  13. Give the purse to me. (换一种说法,句意不变)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   14. The policeman caught the thief. (改问正在进行时)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   15. I get to the shopping centre by bus. (对画线部分提问)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   16. It always rains in summer there. (改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   17. It's cold in winter there. (对画线部分提问)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   18. I like autumn best. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   19. Do you like spring? (加上winter 改为选择疑问句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   20. Su Yang is asking Ben some questions. (对画线部分提问)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   21. Please turn off the light. (改为否定句)   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   22. I know his telephone number. (改为一般疑问句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   23. It is a fine day today.& (改为感叹句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   24. The children have school today. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   25. I'd like to join them.(改为一般疑问句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   26. They are going to see a film tomorrow. (对画线部分提问)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   27. I like collecting stamps and singing. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   28. He often cleans his bedroom. (改为一般疑问句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   29. Liu Tao is watering flowers in the garden. (对画线部分提问)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   30. David and Mike are going to planting trees this afternoon. (对画线部分提问)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   31. He did his homework in the classroom. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   32. Wang Bing is heavier than Gao Shan. (对画线部分提问)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   33. Tom jumps as far as Mike. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   34. I see a man behind me. (改为一般过去时)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   35. Helen is good at singing. (同义句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   36. The boy can jump higher than the girl. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   37. It is hot in summer in New York. (对画线部分提问)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   38. Liu Tao needs some pencils. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   39. She is an English girl. (变为复数)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   40. They are our women doctors. (变为单数)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   41. Mary can fly. (变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   42. I like playing football. (改成第三人称单数he)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   43. He has a brother. (改为一般疑问句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   44. Nancy drew some pictures yesterday. (改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   45. Liu Tao usually reads newspaper. (改为过去时)&
六年级英语下册总复习专项训练――适当词1. Gao Shan's uncle is&&&&&&&&&&& ( short) than his father.  2. The horse is as&&&&&&&&&& ( thin) as the goat .  3. Who's taller than&&&&&&&& ( she).  4. That isn't my coat.&&&&&&&& (My) is over there.  5. I want to&&&&&&&& (visit) him one day.  6. Mr Elephant's tail is&&&&&&&& (long) than Mr Monkey's.  7. Let me&&&&&&&& (show) you how&&&&&& (do) it.  8. You can&&&&&&&& (play) the computer games.  9. Why don't you&&&&&&& (make) a puppet?  10. Look! The children&&&&&&&&& (have) an English lesson.  11. What's your&&&&&&&&&&& (high)?  12. The red skirt is&&&&&&&&&&& (small) than the bule one.  13. We&&&&&&& (have) a birthday party yesterday.  14. Can you pick&&&&&&&&& (them) up for me? 15. It's Children's Day. All the students are very&&&&&&&&&&& (excite).   16.Ben an Benny are good at&&&&&&&&&&& (China).  17. She wants&&&&&&&&& (buy) a new pen.  18. It often&&&&&&&&& (rain) in summer.  19. Sometimes they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (not have) lunch at home.  20. Look! The bus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (come).  21. He&&&&&&&&& (make) many cakes for his friends yesterday.  22.&&&&&&&&&& (be) there any tea in the cup?  23. Miss Li&&&&&&&&& (teach) you English next term.  24. My brother&&&&&&&&&& (see) his classmate's photo in the newspaper yesterday.  25. He&&&&&&&&&& (like) making a snowman in winter.  26. She&&&&&&&&& (go) to the cinema with her classmates tomorrow evening.  27. Sam and I&&&&&&& (be) in different classes. There&&&& (be) one hundred students in our classes.  28. ----Look! What&&&&&& they&&&&&&& (do) now?  && ----They&&&&&&&&&&& (pick) the apples.  29. What would you like&&&&&&&&&& (eat)? I want to eat some cakes.  30. ----What&&&&&& (do) Su Hai do on last Sunday morning?  && ----She&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (go) for a walk in the park.  31. ----&&&&&&&&&& (do) you go swimming last Saturday?  && ----No. We&&&&&&&&&& (watch) a film.  32. ----What&&&&&&&& (do) Wang Bing usually do after school?  && ----He usually&&&&&&& (go) home and&&&&&& (draw) some pictures.   33. ----Is Miss Li in the teacher's office now?  && ----No. She's&&&&&&&&&&&& (take) photos in the garden.  34. It's&&&&&&&&& ( rainy / raining) in spring in New York.  35. Summer in New York is as&&&&&&&& (hot / hotter) as Nanjing.  36. Su Yang wants to know about&&&&&&&&& (weather / the weather) in Shanghai.  37.&&&&&&&&&&&& (There is / There are) a lot of rain in spring in the city.  38. Which season&&&&&&&&&& (are / do) you like best?  39. Ben&&&&&&&&&& (want) a penfriend in China.  40. Miss Li&&&&&&&&& (like)&&&&&&&& (draw) horses.  41. My hobbies are&&&&&&&&&&& (swim) and&&&&&&&&&& (dance).  42. I&&&&&&&&&&& (read) newspapers last night.  43. I am&&&&&&&& (do ) my homework now.  44. David is&&&&&&&&&&&&& (show) his photos to his classmates.45. I&&&&&&&& (have) a birthday party last week. My penfriend&&&&&& (come) to my party, and I was very happy.  46. ----Do you like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (yellow flower)?&   && ----No, I don't.  47. ----&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (there be) any shops near your school?  && ----Yes.  48. ----Do you like&&&&&&& (row)?  && ----Yes, I do.  49. ----What are you going to do?  && ----I'm going to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (have a picnic).  50. Last Friday, I&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (take part in) a sports meeting.  51. ----What&&&&&&&&&&&&& (do) he like?  && ----He&&&&&&&& (like) playing table tennis.52. Miss Yang is as&&&&& (old) as Miss Wang, but she looks&&&&&&&&& (young) than Miss Wang.  53. My sister&&&&&&&& (go) to the supermarket every Sunday.  54. We&&&&&&&&&&&& (do not) watch TV last night.  55. My mother&&&&&&&& (look)&&&&&&& (young) than my aunt.  56. ----Is Gao Shan in the bedroom?  && ----No, he&&&&&&& (is) there a moment ago. Now he's&&&&&&& (water) the flowers in the garden.  57. Let's go&&&&&&&& (camp) on Sunday.  58. I'm the only&&&&&&&&&&&& (children) in my family.  59. Yesterday I&&&&&&&& (meet) my friend Jack in the street. We&&&&&& (be) very glad to see each other.  60. He asked me how&&&&&&&&&& (get) to the shopping center.  61. Turn left at the first&&&&&&&&&& (cross).  62. You can take bus No.6 and get off at the&&&&&&&& (two) stop.  63.&&&&&&& (that) are apples.  64. To get there&&&&&&&& (fast), you can take bus No.7.  65. Would you like&&&&&&&&& (go) shopping with&&&&& (I)?  66. There are&&&&&&&&& (twelve) months in a year. December is the&&&&&&& (twelve) month of a year.  67. How many&&&&&&&& (season) are there in a year?  68. Is there&&&&&&&&&& (some) tea in the bottle?  69. Liu Tao is reading a story&&&&&&&& (in /on) the newspaper.  70. David wants&&&&&&&& (draw) a picture.  71. Listen! The girl&&&&&&&&&&&& (read) in her bedroom.  72. He usually&&&&&&&& (come) to school at 7:30 in the morning.  73. What day&&&&&& (be) it yesterday?  74.&&&&&&&& (be) there any water in the glass?  75. Are you good at&&&&&&&&&&&& (fish)?  76. We saw&&&&&& (he) playing football on the playground.  77. Who would like&&&&&&& (read) the new words for us?  78. Look! The children&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (swim) in the lake.  79. The girls&&&&&&&&&&&&& (watch) a football match next Sunday.  80. Don't talk! We&&&&&&&&&&&&& (have) a Maths lesson. 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?【图文】新一般疑问句PPT_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新一般疑问句PPT
||文档简介
总评分4.1|
浏览量6787
&&这​个​复​习​课​件​是​我​整​合​多​个​课​件​,​再​加​自​己​修​改​而​成​,​具​有​一​定​的​实​用​价​值​。
大小:1.70MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!