用生命爱你妈妈的英语单词怎么写,英语怎么写

英语翻译英语翻译!我的生命中不能没有你.对我来说,你是我的整个世界.我会用生命爱你.
我的生命中不能没有你.Can't live without you in my life 对我来说,你是我的整个世界.You are the whole world for me.我会用生命爱你.I'll use all my life to love you .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语写信给妈妈,表达对她的感谢,怎么写_百度知道
用英语写信给妈妈,表达对她的感谢,怎么写
妈妈,当您收到这封信时,也许你才知道您在我心目中的地位,您对于我来说是多么的重要和伟大.你把我抚养成为世界上有用的人,您给了我健康的身体和顽强的生命,我爱你就像老鼠爱大米.就像锅底粘糯米。谢谢您,妈妈,我会用此生来报答您对我的爱。美好的未来就在前方。我不会令您失望的。 Mom, when you receive this letter, you may know your status in my mind, you for me is how important and great. You raise me to become useful people in the world, you gave me a healthy body and tenacious of life, I love you like a mouse loves rice. Like the bottom of sticky rice. Thank you, mom, I will use my life to repay your love to me. The future is in front of. I won't disappoint you.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用生命爱你妈妈,英语怎么写,别去百度翻译复制给我,那句不对,_百度知道
用生命爱你妈妈,英语怎么写,别去百度翻译复制给我,那句不对,
提问者采纳
With the life love you mom
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
那句是对的360翻译:With the life love your mom.可以将life换成lives,同样表示生命
来自团队:
为您推荐:
百度翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
devote my life to my mom.不知道对不对
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文妈妈我爱你
Mama I love youFor me your everyday work from dawn to nightBlink of an eye,I have 15 years old,in 15 years,you paid for me a lot.I want to thank you for your mother,thank you gave me life.I thank you for your meticulous care,take care of.Mother,you not only in life to care for me,but also taught me how to be a real man.Teach me to the difficult challenges,in the face of difficulties do not bow.So I want to thank you - mother,I thank you for your education.Ah!Mama,you like a cup of tea,cold drink your warmth,loneliness in drink your fresh,tears while drink your indifferent,one's whole life and all your little drops of the love,is your gentleness.Mama,I love you a lifetime!文章中文翻译:妈妈我爱你为了我您每天起早贪黑.转眼间,我已经15岁了,在这十五年的时间里,您为我付出很多很多.我要感谢您—母亲,感谢您赐予了我生命.感谢您对我无微不至的关心、照顾.妈妈,您不仅在生活上关心我,而且还教会我怎么做人.教会我向困难挑战,在困难面前不低头.所以我要感谢您--妈妈,感谢您对我的教育.啊!妈妈,您就像一杯茶,寒夜里饮您的温馨,孤独中饮您的清醇,流泪时饮您的淡泊,一生一世饮的都是您点点滴滴的关爱,是您丝丝的柔情.妈妈我爱你一辈子.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我用整个生命来爱你 英语怎么说_百度知道
我用整个生命来爱你 英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
I love you with all my life
I love you with my whole life.
I spend my whole life for loving you
I will love you as myself!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识