上周,机器人巡展在市展览馆隆重举行的近义词(英语作文)

英语作文关于UFO或机器人要有翻译英语作文关于UFO或机器人要有翻译这周周日前回答,O(∩_∩-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣写一篇短文设计一个机器人英语作文_百度知道
写一篇短文设计一个机器人英语作文
what?  4?开头:IN short.what能能为我们做什么?  5。它叫什么名字.what样子,this robot is very usefui to us.what是它的优点和缺点?  2.can它自己思考吗?  31:Here is a robot 结尾
but he is not waterproof., all in allThis is a robot, he is very cute, when you are not at home, round face, he made life very easily. And so on., he can help you on the phone, round body, like a Panda, whose name is much smaller, he could pour water and help us to do any housework , so you want to avoid things he did have contact with the water, he is able to think independently, chatting with others
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:
& & 二英语作文 关于机器人的英语作文_300字
二英语作文 关于机器人的英语作文_300字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 三年级&&
1918人浏览了这篇文章
英语作文题目要求 将来 机器人将会给我们生活带来巨大的变化 未来人们的生活钟的很多事情将有机器人完成 如做一些家务 购物 做饭以及不出家门就可以看医生等 请根据 &The Life in the Future&写一篇文章 大家帮忙下 80词左右 不用太多 记住要初二 读得懂的Have you ever thought about the life with robots in the next 50 or 100 years?We can imagine that all the housework, including washing dishes and cleaning the windows and many kinds of things like this, will be done easily and automatically。 It is just because we have robots。 As long as they are at home, we will not need to go shopping and cooking by ourselves any more。If any family member get ill, we can still stay in our apartment。 Because the robot is the doctor。Yes, robots may be everything except humans in the future。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen2975/
读后感" target="_blank" href="/zuowen209312/"><>读后感
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同体裁的其他文章写一篇短文设计一个机器人英语作文_百度知道
写一篇短文设计一个机器人英语作文
提问者采纳
My Robot Last night, I had a beautifu dream.I was very excited that a robot came into my home . I called her Pink because she was wearing did all my jobs around the house . She cleaned my house ,mopped the floors , made my bed , cooked meals and dealt with my homework . whenever I asked her, she did everything that she could so well . She never complained about her physical problems and did not need days off . I was very glad that she serviced me all the time in a day . Suddenly, my dear Pink disappeared . As I was crying , I found a message with the following words旦恭测枷爻磺诧委超莲 : My dear friend I am not a real girl . I was treated as if I have no fellings , but in fact I wish to be free and play like a real girl , but in your house ,I might feel I was regarded as a maid and not give any consideration like human being . I feel I was hurt…… Goodbye , my little master . Oh , I’m very sorry for what I did before . Pink , you are right . I should have treated you as my real friend . Please remember that robot is a member of human beings as well .
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
没请求,没句客气话,谁欠了你了?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速求一篇英语作文 假如你是校英语报的记者,1月5日你校组织学生参观了机器人世界.请按下列要点用英语要求:1.机器人品种繁多,形态各异,可以下棋,弹钢琴,画画等;2.观看了机器人集体表演;3.你的感想.词数:110左右 语法性强一点儿,不要拿二三年级的水平
We went on a school excursion to Robot World on the fifth of January. There were all sorts of robots at Robot World. There were robots that could play chess, the piano, and even paint, and more. We went around and viewed all sorts of performances put up by the robots themselves. It was very fascinating. I think the school should organize more of these trips as it was not only an eye-opener, but educational and suitable for all ages as well.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 机器人巡展 的文章

随机推荐