英语必修5作文二第39页作文

高一必修二英语作文&
We gathered at the school gate at 8o'clock.We were devided into three teams.We received a warm welcome from the olds.They were happy to see us.We did a lot of things this morning.The first team cleaned rooms,washed clothes for the old people ,swep the floor and so on.The second team performed for the olds.They sang and dance to the music and even gave a magic perform!The last team is my team.We helped in the kichen to made dumplings for everyone.It was a nice day today,we learned that we should pay more attention to the old people and stay with them as much as we can.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语必修二第39页作文_百度知道初二英语39页3c作文,急
In 2031,I am 30 years old.That is,I become a world-class scientist.According to my several years of work experience,finally invented a magic crystal rod.The magic crystal rod little and dainty,crystal artificial intelligence with its,can understand all kinds of language,it is a little fairy.You can use it to achieve their dreams,and it was a brave little angel of justice,it can eradicate the evil forces.One day,I was in the laboratory experiment,suddenly found the important material needs of their own development items disappeared.So,I took out the important achievements - my crystal rod,said to the crystal rod with a mild tone:" I want to know the important material needs of their own development items where." The magic wand to understand my words,search up immediately.At this time,its body on the show " car",I know I left in the car.Find the material,an invention of my success,thanks to the crystal rod.Crystal Wand I present is a beautiful little angel,it brought to the world fair and peaceful.But there is a day of good news,because the crystal rod and contribution to the whole world,"the Nobel Prize Committee awarded the " I " Nobel Prize - Science and Technology Award " award!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语必修二作文_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语必修二作文
上传于||暂无简介
大小:584.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖