今天我的演讲主题是,我的梦想演讲稿,用英语翻译

我的梦想英语作文(附翻译)欢迎光临经典语录网
位置:>>>>我的梦想英语作文(附翻译)我的梦想英语作文(附翻译)导语:每个人肯定都有梦想,有些人的梦想遥不可及,可是也有些人的梦想触手可得。一个人如果没有了梦想,那他的生活肯定是很枯燥的。以下是yjbs作文网小编为您收集整理的英语作文,希望对您有所帮助。
我的梦想英语作文(1)
I have many dreams. And in the dream. I believe I can fly, in the dream, I grow a pair of white wings, I want a barbie doll, in the dream, I birthday, my mother gave me a b I want to grow up as a pianist, in the dream, I play music I guess I'm a merit student this year, in the dream, the teacher formally of the certificate issued to me, I was so happy. I want to grow up when painting teacher, in the dream, the children all like I I want to see what my future looks like, in the dream, I through time and space, see I I want to have magic, in the dream, I let the poor and clothing is not short, I let those
I think my toy dog will talk, in the dream, lovely toy do I don't think I can grow up, in the dream, I always have the parents' love and partner to help, to I think the world can find happiness from the difficulties, in the dream, the people on th I think I swim technology is very good, in the dream, I like Michael Phelps as fast...
I have lots and lots of dream, how I hope these can become a reality. I have been efforts to strive for to achieve these beautiful dreams, when I grow up, have more knowledge, I go to effort to fight for. The children, we'll go to strive for their good wishes!
我的梦想有很多。而且都在梦里实现。我想我能飞,在梦里,我长出一对洁白的翅膀,在天空中翱翔;我想得到芭比娃娃,在梦里,我过生日,妈妈送给我一个漂亮的芭比娃娃;我想长大当钢琴家,在梦里,我弹的曲子是最受欢迎的;我想今年我是三好学生,在梦里,老师郑重的把奖状颁发给我,我是那样开心;我想长大当画画老师,在梦里,小朋友们都喜欢我画得画;我想看看我的未来长什么样子,在梦里,我穿越时空,看到我是那么可爱;我想拥有魔法,在梦里,我让穷人衣食不缺,我让那些坏人变得善良;我想我的玩具狗会说话,在梦里,可爱的玩具狗在跟我谈心;我想我不能长大,在梦里,我永远有父母的爱护和伙伴的帮助,和我的朋友玩耍;我想世界的人都能从困难中找到快乐,在梦里,大街上的人个个笑容满面;我想我的游泳技术很好,在梦里,我像菲尔普斯一样快……
我有许许多多的梦想,我多么希望这些能变成现实。我一直在努力地争取去实现这些美好的梦想,等我长大了,有更多的知识了,我再去努力地争取。小朋友们,我们一起去争取实现自己美好的愿望吧!
我的梦想英语作文(2)
I dream I can get in my dream the armed police academy, I dream I can be a glorious armed police.
Since I was three years old, first on television when he saw the mighty armed police uncles and aunts, I dreamed of being a military police officers. Every day I still haunt my mother-in-law armed police game!
I know, it's not easy to be a armed police, through layers of screening, the best talent can be armed police. To do this, I must be seriously listen to the teacher and do my homework don't careless, carefully, write down every word the teacher said in my mind. I firmly believe that as long as I'm from now on, learn knowledge well, keep good habits, exercise the body, I can pass the armed police college, can become a glorious soldiers! I firmly believe that as long as adhere to the dream, I can dream to reality, we will be able to succeed!
Dear friends, cheer for me!
我梦想我能考上我梦寐以求的武警学院,我梦想我能成为一名光荣的武警战士。
自从我三岁时,第一次在电视里看见威武的武警叔叔和阿姨们的时候,我就梦想成为一名武警战士。我每天还缠着我的婆婆玩武警游戏呢!
我知道,要成为一名武警战士并不容易,得经过层层选拔,最优秀的人才能成为武警战士。为此,我一定认认真真听老师讲课,做作业不马虎,要仔细,把老师说的每一句话都记在我的脑海里。我坚信,只要我从现在开始,学好知识,养好习惯,锻炼好身体,我就一定能考上武警学院,一定能成为一名光荣的武警战士!我坚信,只要坚持梦想,我就一定能变梦想为现实,就一定能成功!
亲爱的伙伴们,为我加油吧!
我的梦想英语作文(3)
Every dream is heart empty twinkling bright stars on the stage, and each was born out of a young child's dream is to star in the most pure, most beautiful, just like a tender bamboo shoots and relaxed but person.
My dream - clothing designer, I want to be a famous designer in the world, and make China proud, let others envy, even though my dream is very big, but when it comes to do it, start from each step, the first step on the dream.
First of all, I will learn to paint, achieve the result that practice makes perfect, try to catch up with the ginger to level, because I lack of imagination, do not out of the beautiful clothes, so I have to look at a fairy tale book. When I tired, want to be lazy, I always think of celebrities is not all through daily practice every night to become famous artist, scientist, costume designer? Just because of this, makes I insist now, because dream makes me become more diligent than ever, more easy to learn.
If my dream come true, I will make the most beautiful clothes. I painted clothes, while any celebrity design clothes, soon, I painted a garment is, after all comments, modify, can make a different clothes. I also want to let the people of the whole country all know: making clothes to different, like to write a composition to ingenuity, to create unique clothing.
Have a dream is beautiful, a dream to make you hard. Efforts, as long as you set your mind to.
每一个梦想都是心空舞台上闪烁的一颗颗耀眼明星,而每一颗幼小童心里诞生出来的梦想更是明星中最纯真、最美好的,就像嫩笋一般清爽可人。
我的梦想--服装设计师,我要成为世界上响当当的设计师,为中国争光,让其他国家羡慕,虽然我的梦很大,但说到做到,从每一步做起,踏上梦想的第一步。
首先我会学好画画,达到熟能生巧的效果,努力追上姜来的水平,因为我缺乏想象力,做不出漂亮的衣服,所以我必须得看童话书。每当我筋疲力尽、想偷懒时,总会想起名人也不都是经过每日每夜的练习才成了有名的画家、科学家,服装设计师的吗?就因为这句,使得我坚持到了现在,就因为梦想使我变得比以往更加勤奋,更加好学。
如果我的梦想实现了,我一定会做出有史以来最漂亮的衣服。我一边画衣服,一边采纳名人设计的衣服,很快,一件衣服就被我画成了,在经过大家的评论,进行修改,就可以制作一条与众不同的衣服啦。我还要让全国人民都知道:制作衣服要与众不同,就像写作文一样要别出心裁,才能创造出独一无二的服装。
有一个梦想是美妙的,有梦才能使你勤奋。努力,只要你下定决心。
我的梦想英语作文(4)
Dream, as the ideal kite, with we yearn for the blue sky, fly. My dream is to become a great scientist, to benefit the people.
Remember once, my father and I played badminton go home, found the power went out. Don't blow fan, can only be natural wind. Me and dad with a wet towel to rub the body again. Rub, rub, but is still hot, very afflictive.
After this, I see a great scientist. Have a dream, more like reading. The role of scientists, was destined to want to read more, learn more knowledge. Therefore, I choose to read to finish this great dream.
Edison invented the electric light, to make our night full of light. James invented the electric fan, let us from the heat came to a cool and refreshing world. Baird invented television, eliminate our depressed... , these inventions and the one is not the creation of writers have worked.
Reading, let' Let
Let's have unexpected harvest. As long as I read the book, my heart is like a pair of wings, fly in the blue sky.
Scientists, in my mind is how great! Because their pay, just for our comfort, because they contribute to our happiness, but because of their creation, to get us more diligence and hard work, I will fight for my goal, come on!
梦想,就像理想的风筝,带着我们对蓝天向往起飞,翱翔。我的梦想就是成为一名伟大的科学家,为人民造福。
记得有一次,我和爸爸打完羽毛球回家,发现竟然停电了。吹不了风扇,就只能吹自然风了。我又和爸爸用湿毛巾搓身了。上搓搓,下搓搓,可还是照样汗流浃背的,十分难受。
从这以后,我明白了科学家的伟大。有了梦想,更喜欢读书了。科学家这个角色,注定要多看书,汲取更多的知识。因此,我选择看书来完成这份伟大的梦想。
爱迪生发明了电灯,让我们的夜晚充满光明。詹姆斯发明了电风扇,让我们从炎热中来到了一个清凉的世界。贝尔德发明了电视机,消除我们的郁闷……,这些发明又有那一个不是作家们呕心沥血的创造。
读书,让我们得到新知识;让我们离成功更进一步;让我们有了意外的收获。只要我读了书,我的心就像一双翅膀,在蓝天下飞翔。
科学家,在我心目中是多么伟大!因为他们的付出,才换来我们的舒适,因为他们的贡献才换来我们的幸福,更因为他们的创造,才换来我们更多人的勤奋和努力,我会为我的目标而奋斗,加油!希望本文我的梦想英语作文(附翻译)能帮到你。上一篇:下一篇:我的我的梦想英语英语作文作文翻译本文相关搜索网友推荐的经典语句每日推荐美文最新发布的语录范文栏目2016英语课前三分钟演讲稿带翻译(2篇)
小编精选推荐
&&&&& 小编语:为了锻炼同学们的口语,英语老师可以在课前安排每个同学轮流要讲三分钟的英语。以下是关于2016英语课前三分钟演讲稿带翻译范文,供大家参考!  2016英语课前三分钟演讲稿带翻译(范文一)  As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.  But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...  I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.  I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.  I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.  If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.  I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!  Thank you!  中文翻译:  正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美…… 我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。 我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。 我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦! 谢谢!  2016英语课前三分钟演讲稿带翻译(范文二)  We've all been taught that we should help people. It is the right thing to do and will make us popular with others. It may even win us favors in return. However, we must be realistic. We can't say yes to every request. If we did, we would fail or go crazy for sure. Sometimes we simply don't have the time to help. In this case, we must know how to say no politely.  When we need to say no, here is one method we can try. First, we should tell the truth. If we really can't do something, we should just say so. Second, we should remember to refuse requests politely. We must communicate clearly, but must also be sincere and sympathetic. A true friend will understand. Finally, we must not feel guilty about saying no. Sometimes refusing others is the right thing to do. It can save ourselves, and them, a lot of trouble. In short, we cannot please everyone all the time. Refusing favors is a part of life.  译文:学习如何说不  我们都被教导说,我们应该要帮助别人。这是应该做的事,而且这样做会使我们受人欢迎。它甚至会为我们赢得一些回报。但是,我们必须要实际一点。我们不能答应每一个要求。如果我们这么做,我们就一定会失败或发疯。有时候我们确实没有时间去帮忙。既然如此,我们就必须知道如何有礼貌地说不。  当我们需要说不的时候,有个办法我们可以试试。首先,我们应该要说实话。假如我们真的办不到某件事,我们就应该说不。第二,我们应该记得要客气地拒绝对方的要求。我们必须清楚地表达,但态度也必须真诚并且表示同情。一个真正的朋友会谅解的。最后,我们不必为了说不而觉得有罪恶感。有时候拒绝别人才是我们应该做的事。它可以替我们自己和别人,都省下许多麻烦。总而言之,我们无法一直取悦每个人。拒绝请求是人生的一部分。
小编语:“中国梦”关乎着中国未来的发展方向,凝聚了中国人民对中华民族伟大复兴的憧憬和期待;它是整个中华民族不断追求的梦想,是亿万人民世代相传的夙愿,每个中国人都是中国梦的参与者、创造者。中
小编语:习近平总书记强调,中国梦归根到底是人民的梦,必须紧紧依靠人民来实现,必须不断为人民造福。中国梦带给人民巨大的福利,在这次以中国梦为主题的英语演讲比赛上,选手们会赛出什么样的风采呢?
小编语:梦想源于现实,又高于现实,中国梦的实现,任重而道远。“有梦就有蓝天,相信就能看见。以下是关于关于中国梦的英语演讲比赛稿怎么写四篇,供大家参考!  关于中国梦的英语演讲比赛稿怎么写(范文
小编语:大学生作为新世纪的接班人,我们不断奋发向前,对于我们正要步入社会的大学生,我们要满怀激情。青春是美好的,大学是美好的,我们应充满活力朝气地憧憬未来,期待明天。英语也是大学课程里必不
小编语:英语演讲稿的开头,一般有二种方式,一个是开门进山,也就是文章一开头就直接入题,说出自己要说的主旨,另一个就是投石问路,用一段引导的话,把自己想讲的话引导出来。以下是关于英语演讲稿开
小编语:要做好演讲没有一些故事可不行,故事可是演讲材料中重要的一环,好的小故事可以抓住听者的耳朵。以下是关于英语演讲小故事五篇,供大家参考!  英语演讲小故事(范文一)  Two dogs  A man has
小编语:某些故事是人类对自身历史的一种记忆行为,人们通过多种故事形式。记忆和传播着一定社会的文化传统和价值观念,引导着社会性格的形成。英语演讲稿中最好是能加上一些有趣的小故事,小学儿童会
小编语:20世纪80年代起,中国一些地方把夏历九月初九日定为老人节,倡导全社会树立尊老、敬老、爱老、助老的风气。1989年,中国政府将农历九月初九定为“老人节”、“敬老节”。以下是关于重阳节英语演讲稿,
小编语:英语既是一种外国语言,学习时便应“眼心耳手口”五部并用,也就是说眼睛看,心里记,手要写,口要念,耳要听。不断的重复学习,练习。以下是关于英语演讲故事材料,供大家参考!  英语演讲故事材料(
小编语:学习英语单词的时候,遇到不认识的词,或是印象模糊不敢肯定的,必须要亲自去查词典。经过翻阅词典,其影响要比别人告诉你增加好几倍。以下是关于小学生英语演讲短篇小故事,供大家参考!  小学
范文评论(0)
声明:该文章系网友上传分享,此内容仅代表网友个人经验或观点,不代表本网站立场和观点;若未进行原创声明,则表明该文章系转载自互联网;若该文章内容涉嫌侵权,请及时向上学吧网站投诉&&
习近平的10个关键词
小学生去演讲,该说一些什么呢?三分钟的时长,要把握可不是那么容易的。以下是上学吧范文大全为大家提供的小学生三分钟演讲稿四篇,供大家参考!
梦想,是对未来的一种期望,指在未来想实现的事或是达到的境况。以下是上学吧范文大全为大家提供的关于梦想的演讲稿三篇,供大家参考!
请输入需要发送的邮箱地址,多个Email用;分隔开来欢迎来到作文网!
& 关于梦想的英语演讲稿(带翻译)_1500字
扫描二维码,在手机上浏览
关于梦想的英语演讲稿(带翻译)_1500字
  Wide sea diving, the days of the birds to fly. Everyone carries a dream of their own.
  However, what is the dream? What is dream? Dream is looking forward to, and the dream is strong - is fleeting dream you insist on the ideal as their courage and perseverance, are you responsible for their own highest level. But ask yourself, how many of us to accomplish his original dream in mind?
  Our dream is a simple belief, is a future and life of their own responsibility. Perhaps, is the Youth
   perhaps, is the adolescent con maybe just a plain desire, desire applause, eager for success. Countless &may,& innumerable &hope& because of our youthful full of miracles, large and small dreams in our hearts, in every corner of life filled with fragrance.
  Only the ideal but no effort is useless. If you want to be a teacher, you should to study hard. If you want to be a player, you should do more exercises. If you want to become a businessman, he should learn to get along with people. For example, my wish is to be a famous writer grew up, because I really love writing, so from now on, I should read more, more accumulate knowledge, and strive to improve writing level. No pains, no gains, because my efforts, so my article was punished in many newspapers , and in many composition contest, I see the success I'm happy, so, struggle is the bridge to the ideal.
  Yes, my dream. to give my famliy a warm, give my friend happy. Yes, my dream. The podium from the first station began his love this place, started from the first published an article looking forward to the world of words, decided to stay here from the beginning, stick to bottom of my heart desire.
  Years in our faces no matter how many additional traces, no matter how much things to us across the chest wounds, as long as we have the right to breathe, to have a passion for remodeling dreams! Oxygen to survive as long as we have to have the courage to create a passion!
  Choose to continue, select the value, select the achievements of the passion of life, the brave hearts of the initial dream of success!
  海阔凭鱼跃,天高任鸟飞。每个人都怀揣着一个属于自己的梦想。
  然而,什么是梦?什么又是梦想?梦是期待,而梦想是坚强--是你把飘渺的梦坚持作为自己理想的勇气和执著,是你对自己负责的最高境界。但扪心自问,我们有多少人能够成就自己心中最初的梦想?
  我们的梦想,是一个简单的信念,是一份对自己未来与生命的责任。也许,是二十岁的豪情壮志;也许,是青春期的迷茫与冲动;也许只是一份平淡的渴望,渴望掌声,渴望成功。无数的&可能&,无数的&希望&,因为我们的青春岁月充满奇迹,我们心中大大小小的梦,在生活的每一个角落里芬芳弥漫。
  是的,我的梦想。一份从一而终的守望--给我的学生希望,给我的读者温暖,给我的爱人幸福。是的,我的梦想。从第一次站上讲台开始迷恋这个地方,从第一次发表文章开始憧憬文字世界,从决定留在这里开始,坚守心底的渴望。
  无论岁月在我们脸上增添了多少痕迹,无论世事在我们胸口划过多少到伤痕,只要我们还有呼吸的权利,就拥有重塑梦想的激情!只要我们还有生存的氧气,就拥有缔造激情的勇气!
  落红不是无情物,化作春泥更护花。选择坚持,选择珍惜,选择成就生命的激情,勇敢的成就心中最初的梦想!
不够精彩?
我要点评:关于梦想的英语演讲稿(带翻译)_1500字
的其他文章
写作达人推荐my dream我的梦想英语作文-演员[2]
无忧考网为您整理了“my dream我的梦想英语作文-演员[2]”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
的理想!如果一个人没有了理想,那么他的生活就像在大漠中迷失了方向。只有被理想充实的人们才会充满对生活的爱,而我的理想又是什么呢?毋庸置疑就是――演员。  演员不是神圣的,但是他能给人带来欢乐和悲伤。剧中的人物有好有坏,任务有轻有重,剧情有喜有悲。喜的时候人们会捧腹大笑;悲的时候人们会痛哭流涕。我真佩服那些演员们的演技,演什么像什么,演的惟妙惟肖,能牵动我们的情绪,我们还可以从电视剧中看出一些道理。  所以,我觉得演员们能给我们带来丰富多彩的情节,有了他们生活才变得多姿多彩。  我想当演员,向他们自己一样能给大家带来丰富多彩的情节;我想当演员,向他们自己一样把生活才变得多姿多彩;我想当演员,演大量的喜剧让欢乐带给千家万户;我想当演员,我要大量演和【轩辕剑】一样的电视剧,我也想亲身体验一下‘飞’的感觉。所以,我想当演员。  我要当上演员,就要付出不懈努力。美好的今天是鲜卑用鲜血换来的,是先辈拼尽力气换来的,而现代社会不需要用鲜血来还美好的明天,当初的先辈有着比我们更重的任务,为什么他们能完成而我们却完成不了呢?所以,为了不让先辈换来的今天白白浪费掉,我们要好好学习,坚持不懈![

我要回帖

更多关于 我的大学我的梦演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐