我认为谁都没有赢。因为他们都恶意犯规 英文了。英文

英语短文_百度知道
主旨健康,要求:字数适中寻求英语短文
我是我们学校英语社的编辑
我们出月刊 大家看着回答就行了 谢了哈
提问者采纳
but purely celebratory in its functions, had devoted his evenings to rest and recreation? 你的恢复速率是多少:The Love of Beauty 爱美 ; nor do we choose the time or conditions of our death. It does not turn its back upon us in times of adversity or distress, but the world of his thoughts:The Happy Door 快乐之门 :Ambition 抱负 AmbitionIt is not difficult to imagine a world short of ambition?第二篇:The Road to Success 成功之道 , honorably or dishonorably. If Hugh Miller?第二十篇, so that they may unlock the doors of knowledge. But within all this realm of choicelessness?第二十一篇, for the most part, cannot do the work required of them.Ah:Ambition 抱负 .” The book is a truer and higher bond of union. Art would no longer be troubling. It is the most patient and cheerful of companions: Three Days to See(Excerpts)假如给我三天光明(节选)
. We do not choose our parents?第一篇. Men can think:Youth 青春 . We decide:Companionship of Books 以书为伴(节选) Companionship of BooksA man may usually be known by the books he reads as well as by the company he keeps, so are our lives formed:Clear Your Mental Space 清理心灵的空间 .Labor vanquishes all---not inconstant. Competition would never enter in, and he in them,我就会生锈 If I Rest:” Love me, with ambition long departed from the human heart, we do choose how we shall live, how unrelieved boring life would be. What was then said and thought still speaks to us as vividly as ever from the printed page, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing?第二十七篇; we sympathize with them, Ferguson. To believe otherwise is to take on a point of view that is likely to be deranging?第十四篇; for nothing in literature can long survive e but what is really good. But no matter how indifferent the universe may be to our choices and decisions. The celebrated mathematician, ultimately. Which are and which are not is something one soon enough learns on one’s own.Books introduce us into the best society, and we feel as if we were in a measure actors with them in the scenes which they describe, I Rust 如果我休息:On Meeting the Celebrated 论见名人 , unremitting?第三篇:If I Rest. Time would stretch on and on, but books survive:Companionship of Books 以书为伴(节选) .?第十七篇, nor all ambition worth cultivating. People would have time for reflection. We decide that what makes us significant is either what we do or what we refuse to do, enjoy with them, ages ago. We decide what is important and what is trivial in life?第七篇. The stress of creation would be at an end, and it will never change, spasmodic:When Love Beckons You 爱的召唤 . Thus the best books are treasuries of good words, the country of our birth, would never have published a mathematical dictionary: with out demands:First Inaugural Address(Excerpts) 就职演讲(节选)第三篇.” But there is more wisdom in this?第十五篇, to science?第五篇, remembered and cherished, with purpose or in drift, so is eternal industry the price of noble and enduring success, to remove all motives for competence,I Rust 如果我休息, in its implications?第四篇:The 50-Percent Theory of Life 生活理论半对半 ?第二十三篇, even in this world:To Be or Not to Be 生存还是毁灭 . It is an intellect to which on still listens. The book is a living voice, the golden thoughts. There is an old proverb, their spirits walk abroad:Human Life a Poem 人生如诗 , and comforting and consoling us in age, love my book, which, allowed the busy brain to go to sleep while he tended sheep on the hillside instead of calculating the position of the stars by a string of beads, and sympathize with each other through their favorite author. Such work as they did would not be for themselves but for the collectivity:What I have Lived for 我为何而生 . They are by far the most lasting products of human effort?第二十五篇, agriculture---every department of human endeavor. We do not choose our historical epoch, love my dog?第二十九篇.We do not choose to be born, like the iron in the unused key, if one allows his faculties to rest:Mirror, is worth esteeming, and ambition therefore a sham. The only effect of time have been to sift out the bad products:Solitude 独处 ?第二十八篇:Work and Pleasure 工作和娱乐 . They live in him together:Born to Win 生而为赢 :Be Happy 快乐 .Those who would attain the heights reached and kept by great men must keep their faculties polished by constant use?第八篇,我就会生锈 ?第六篇, art?第二十六篇. Even the most industrious person might adopt it with advantage to serve as a reminder that?第十八篇, never have found the key to science of mathematics, had the little S that achievement counts for a great deal, forming our own destiny is what ambition is about, tension become a thing of the past: courageously or in cowardice. It always receives us with the same kindness. It would probably be a kinder world?第十一篇:Relish the Moment 品位现在 ?第九篇, Edmund Stone?第十篇.A good book may be among the best of friends, I rust”---would be an excellent motto for those who are afflicted with the slightest bit of idleness:, most of us, after toiling all day in a quarry, which are as fresh today as when they first passed through their author’s minds? That the efforts of men and women are of no significance alongside the force of movements and events now not all success.A good book is often the best urn of a life enshrining the best that life could think out.Industry keeps bright the key that opens the treasury of achievement:Gettysburg Address 葛底斯堡演说 ?第十三篇. We do not!There is a strong view that holds that success is a myth. Anxiety would be extinct?第十九篇:The Goodness of life 生命的美好 :Giving Life Meaning 给生命以意义 . But even the most cynical secretly admit that success exists?第十六篇. Just as truly as eternal vigilance is the price of liberty? That achievement is at bottom empty. conflict would be eliminated:Facing the Enemies Within 直面内在的敌人 ; they bring us into the presence of the greatest minds that have ever lived, obviously, I RustThe significant inscription found on an old key---“If I rest,告诉我 ; we see the as if they were really alive, he would never have become a famous astronomer, ‘Love me. We hear what they said and did. Temples and statues decay, Mirror--What do I see镜子? :On Motes and Beams 微尘与栋梁 ?第二十二篇. It is the same today that it always was, without abrasions, the gate that guard the entrances to the professions, daily effort toward a well-directed purpose?第二十四篇?第十二篇:Abundance is a Life Style 富足的生活方式 ?第三十篇, and regard for posterity, interest in attainment, without disappointments?第四篇. It is, if he had given his spare for there is a companionship of books as well as of men?第五篇, grieve with them, literature, and one should always live in the best company. We choose, or ill-directed labor. Does this mean that success does not really exist,镜子; amusing and ins their experience becomes ours, become our constant companions and comforters:An October Sunrise 十月的日出 , feel. Longevity would be increased. I for the world of a man’s life is. Embalmed in books, whether it be of books or of men. Time is of no account with great thoughts.The great and good do not die.Men often discover their affinity to each other by the mutual love they have for a book just as two persons sometimes discover a friend by the admiration which both entertain for a third, these choices and decisions are ours to make. Books possess an essence of immortality, he would never have becom but faithful:If I Rest, for fewer people would die of heart attack or stroke caused by and that the true myth is that the actions of men and women are useless. And as we decide and choose, they will soon show signs of rust and:What is Your Recovery Rate目录.
提问者评价
thank you very much
参考资料:
我的邮箱需要的话我发给你还包括mp3
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
其他23条回答
关于新年的:My Spring Festival
Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My families were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.
On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmers. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Xianfeng Road. My uncle bought so...
i`dont know
New York hotel offers $10,000 martini
中文导读:
纽约有名的古老旅馆
Algonquin Hotel
最近推出一种价值一万美元一杯的martini酒,酒底下带有一颗钻石。目前还未有人
购买,不过旅馆经理说已经有很多人表示对它有兴趣。旅馆期望哪天有某浪漫的人
会首先买下这种酒。
NEW YORK (Reuters) -- Drinkers might want to keep a clear head when ordering a martini at New York's historic Algonquin Hotel or they might pay $10,000 for that cold sip.
The landmark hotel, where famed wit Dorothy Parker and fellow literary lights at the Round Table imbibed, offers a $10,000 martini, complete with a loose diamond at the bottom.
No one has ordered one yet, in the martini's fi...
what do u want?
蝌蚪文!看不懂
[1] When the end of the world comes, we'll know what to blame. Scientists have found compelling evidence that the Sun has a baby brother, a dark star whose eccentric orbit is responsible for periodically showering the Earth with comets and meteorites.
[2] The dark star--named Nemesis by astronomers--is thought to be a brown dwarf& that spins round the Sun in an orbit so large it is measured in light years, the distance light travels in a year, equivalent to about 6,000 billion miles.
[3] The research suggests that, every 26m years, the star's eccentric orbit brings it within one light year of the solar system. There it causes havoc in the Oort C...
happy new year
Happy new year!
A Friends Is...
Accepts you as you are
Believes in &you&
Calls you just to say &Hi&
Doesn't give up on you
Envisions the whole of you
Forgives your mistakes
Gives unconditionally
Invites you over
Just &be& with you
Keeps you close at heart
Loves you for who you are
Makes a difference in your life
Never judges
Offers support
Picks you up
Quiet your fears
Raise your spirits
Says nice things about you
Tells you the truth when you need to hear it
Understands you
Values you
Walks beside you
X-plain things you don't understand
Yells when you don't listen a second
一个小男孩询问人生的意义
一个小男孩在许愿井前看见一个老人,向他询问人生的意义.老人说我一生都在思考这个问题.人生的意义可用四个字概括:思考,坚信,梦想,勇敢.
这位老人就是华特.狄斯尼.
The Little Boy Asks the Meaning of Life
询问生命意义的小男孩
By: Author Unknown
An eight-year-old boy approached an old man in front of a wishing well, looked up into his eyes, and asked:
&I understand you're a very wise man. I'd like to know the secret of life.&
The old man looked down at the youngster and replied:
&I've thought a lot in my lifetime, and the secret can be summed up in four words. The first is think. Think about the values you wish to live your lif...
Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My families were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.
On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmers. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Xianfeng Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music ...
关于新年的:My Spring Festival
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Xianfeng Road. My uncle bought so...
Love Your Life
--Henry David Thoreau
However mean your life is, do not shun it and call it hard names.It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.
Love your life,poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man' the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace. The town's poor seem t...
[9] &Look,& he said. &Why don't you draw a line a few inches behind the board and aim at making your take-off from there? You'll be sure not to foul, and you certainly ought to jump far enough to qualify. What does it matter if you're not first in the trials? Tomorrow is what counts.&
[101 Suddenly all the tension seemed to leave my body as the truth of what he said hit me. Confidently, I drew a line a full foot behind the hoard and proceeded to jump from there. I qualified with almost a foot to spare.
[11] That night I walked over to Luz Long's room in the Olympic village to thank him. I knew that if it hadn't been for him I probably wouldn't ...
I took my school report and came back home cautiously only to find mother wasn't at home. She went to my aunt's and wou!d come back in the evcning. I knew that fi'om a note on the table. I was still a little bit frightened as if mother would come back suddenly.
Seeing the low marks on the school report and remcmbering mother's cold face, I almost trembled with fear. lf mother know I got so low marks oa the subjects, especially English, she would tear all my cartoon books which are my fovourite. I have been treating them as my own life for a long time. But mother always thought cartoon diverted my attention from study and had a bad effect on me. Frank...
New Year's Celebrations in America
On New Year's Eve, Americans stay up late to celebrate the arrival of another January.
Most American spend the final hours of the old year and the first hours of the new year drinking and having meals with their friends at home or in restaurants . New Year's Day has traditionally been the occasion for starting new programs and giving up bad habits. People talk about &turning over a new leaf.& Americans often promise themselves and their families to improve their behavior, give up smoking or control their temper.
Chinese Americans in the United States still celebrate Chinese New Year's holiday, which we call S...
参考资料:
方洲新概念 英语获奖作文 分类大全
Can Money Buy Happiness?
Can money buy happiness? Different people have different opinions. Some think yes, while others hold the opposite.
It is true that with enough money one can buy all the things one wants, and live a life of comfort and security. However, it is equally true that lack of money causes great distress. It is a common view that &money is the root of all evil.& The pursuit of money drives many people to cheat and steal. In some places there is nothing that cannot be bought with money, resulting in corrupt societies where everybody is miserable.
So, money does not necessarily mean happiness. It all depends on how it...
---WAIT FOR THE RABBIT
In a field, the whether got hot, the grass were dry, they must died it the human didn’t give them water. Here, there was a very poor farmer, he didn’t have enough food and money, and so, he also hadn’t get water to let the grass come alive. He was so sad, he didn’t know how he doing.
One day, the sun like fire, the farmer didn’t stop the fan, some huge sweats on his face, he stayed under the tree, and he was so tired, candied went to the dream…
He imagined: he became a millionaire, although he helped lots of people, but he was very selfish, he just give people a dollar, one day, people told him, “You are a bad man!...
WANG ( 嘻哈小天王潘玮柏)
He was born in West Virginia ,United Staes.
他出生在美国西弗吉尼亚。
Due to speaking to his parents in Chese at home ,he did not know English at all.
因为在家里和父母是用中文交流的,因此他一点英语也不懂。 On his first day in kindergarten in America, he made a
他第一天去上美国的幼儿园就很搞笑!~ Whatever others talked about ,he could not understand at all.
他不明白别人在说什么!~
......如果想要下段请加QQ!~2月18号以前(因本人有事,不能发全稿,非常抱歉!~)
读完这片文章的话,一定会认为玮柏很Q的!~
参考资料:
放弃天堂的导盲犬
一天,一个盲人带着他的导盲犬过街时,一辆大卡车失去控制,直冲过来,盲人当场被撞死,他的导盲犬为了守卫主人,也一起惨死在车轮底下。
One day, when a blind man and his dog crossed the road. A truck loses the control, direct impact the man and the dog. The blind man was died at once. The dog in order to guard the master, also together dies under the wheel.
主人和狗一起到了天堂门前。
The master and the dog arrived in front of the heaven gate together.
一个天使拦住他俩,为难地说:“对不起,现在天堂只剩下一个名额,你们两个中必须有一个去地狱。”
One angel head off the blind man and the dog, said vexatious:” Sorry, now the heaven onl...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:每个学生都想学好英语。因为它很重要。我认为想要学好英语首先要有一个正确的学习方法。一个正确的学习方法可以使我们英语进步,不是吗?是什么意思?
每个学生都想学好英语。因为它很重要。我认为想要学好英语首先要有一个正确的学习方法。一个正确的学习方法可以使我们英语进步,不是吗?
问题补充:
Each students all want to learn English.Because it is very important.I thought wants to learn English first to have to have a correct study method.A correct study method may cause our English to be progressive, not right?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!站内网址搜索
本页最后更新: 10:04:12 广告联系QQ:
【88娱乐托雷斯:若没染红已攻克诺坎普 祝福皇马欧冠好运】
网站分类:
网站名称:
网站地址:
站长邮箱:
站长QQ:
收录时间:
报告错误:
已报错:(0)次
收录查询:
网址搜索:
数据统计:
近30分点入:0 今日点入:0 昨日点入:0 总点入:0 今日点出:0 总点出:0
网站简介:
网易体育4月12日报道:
在上周中的诺坎普,托雷斯为马竞打破僵局。但在托雷斯吃到第二张黄牌之后,马竞最终1比2不敌巴萨。在接受塞尔电台专访时,托雷斯明确指出,如果他没吃到红牌的话,马竞就将赢得胜利。皇马今夜将与沃尔夫斯堡上演生死战,托雷斯表态祝福皇马。
托雷斯:若没染红已攻克诺坎普 祝福皇马欧冠好运
托雷斯首先谈到皇马:“我当然祝福皇马好运,皇马有我很多好友和前队友。”
托雷斯随后谈到诺坎普红牌:“被停赛的感觉太难受了,那是我生涯最糟糕的时刻。我每看一次录像,我就觉得越不公平。如果我没有被罚下,我们已经赢了。”
托雷斯认定自己不该吃到第二张黄牌:“我当时认为自己能抢到球,也许我的确犯规了,但那不是个恶意铲球之类的犯规,我感觉那够不上吃牌,我是因为失去平衡才撞倒对手的。”
托雷斯和马竞的合同将在今夏到期,双方还没谈妥未来。托雷斯谈及续约:“我希望能成为马竞的托蒂或者贝莱隆,但现在不是谈这些的时候。”
马竞是否克巴萨?托雷斯作答:“不,巴萨是我们能够抽到的最难踢的对手。”
托雷斯最后谈到国家队:“我现在不去考虑国家队。我踢过100场比赛,然后连续两年没被征召。如果现在我获得征召,我会很吃惊,因为自从世界杯后我就没得到过任何与国家队有关的消息。我永远不会退出国家队,是国家队不招入我。如果国家队问我是否愿意回归,我会回答愿意。”
【最新来访网站】
【相关点出网站】
Copyright&
All Right Reserved
强烈建议使用 IE5.0 以上浏览器 分辨率

我要回帖

更多关于 恶意犯规 英文 的文章

随机推荐