这些菜闻起来我英语不是很好好。英语

(1)这是失信于人、不信守承诺的表现。这种行为既是对自己不负责任,也是对他人的不尊重。(2)这是一种信守承诺、勇担过错、自觉承担责任的行为。(3)作为中学生,在社会生活中,要慎重许诺,坚决履行诺言;要勇于承担过错,自觉承担责任,做负责任的公民,享受承担责任的快乐。
请在这里输入关键词:菜煮得很好的英语怎样翻译_百度知道
菜煮得很好的英语怎样翻译
提问者采纳
我妈是个很棒的厨师例。 例. 她菜煮得很棒:She cooks very well:My mother is a very good cook
提问者评价
My mother is a very good cook. 我妈是个很棒的厨师。 She cooks very well. 她菜煮得很棒。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
someone is good at cooking
①Someone does well in cooking.②Someone is good at cooking.③Someone cooks well.④Someone is skilled in cooking.⑤Someone is expert in cooking.
Cooking is well
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这些菜闻起来不是很好。英语_百度知道
这些菜闻起来不是很好。英语
你好,很高兴在这里回答你的问题:These dishes smell bad.
英语爱好者
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
The food is tasted bad.
These dishes aren't very good.
this dish smells very well
These dishes smell not well
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~英语翻译1 20 分钟内,你能做好饭菜吗?我们赶时间./ 我们还要赶飞机呢.2 饺子 需要多久能煮熟?/ 还要多久能煮熟 3 这些饺子通常 需要煮多久?/ 煮多少分钟呢?4 我来教你包饺子,这其实很简单.多尝试几次,你就熟练了.5 他们公司的精确位置是在哪里?英语翻译.
1.Will you finish the dishes in twenty minutes?We are in a hurry./ We are hurried to catch the plane.2.How long will the dumplings be cooked?/ How soon will the dumplings cooked?3.Usually,how long does it take the dumpling to be cooked?How many minutes does it take to cook?4.Let me teach you how to make dumplings.it's so easy.Practise doing it more,then you will get perfect.5.What is the exact location of their company?有不明白的请继续追问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
20 分钟内,你能做好饭菜吗?
我们赶时间。 /
我们还要赶飞机呢。1 In 120 minutes, you can make the meal? We're in a hurry. And we got a plane to catch. 2
需要多久能煮熟? / 还要多久能煮熟 ?2 dumplings need how l...
Replace R12 20M resistor 1M resistor
1. In 20 minute time, can your cooking be ready? We are in hurry./We need to catch the plane.2. How long does it take for dumpling to be cooked? 3. Usually, how long does it require for the ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我英语不是很好 的文章

随机推荐