八年级现在完成时英语 完成表格

初二英语阅读短文完成表格&&
16.Introduction17.looks like18.get hurt seriously19.wet20.swim
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
专业提供各专业毕业设计,课程设计,毕业论文,中小学教育资料,考试资料,企业管理资料等,需求者敬请联系!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2014新版人教版八年级英语下册导学案表格式全册
下载积分:2000
内容提示:2014新版人教版八年级英语下册导学案表格式全册
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:256|
上传日期: 14:59:41|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2014新版人教版八年级英语下册导学案表格式全册
官方公共微信人教版英语课计划八年级上册78页b阅读短文完成表格答案_百度知道
人教版英语课计划八年级上册78页b阅读短文完成表格答案
人教版英语课计划八年级上册78页b阅读短文完成表格答案
提问者采纳
题目不完整
誓言已陌生一切
来自:百度作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎初二英语老师进.感激~A.信息归纳 阅读下面这封信,然后按要求完成表格信息.Dear Doctor Known,I am very upset now and I need some help from you.I am a Junior Two student,and I think I always a good boy and I am very popular at school,because I am outgoing and friendly.I can play basketball with my friends after class,and I am good at playing the piano,too.I am going to take a piano test next month.But my parents only want me to study at home every day.They don’t like me to play sports or the piano at my free time,because I can’t get good grades in English tests.They say English is very important in the future,I should learn it well,if not,I won’t get a better life when I grow up.And if I can’t pass the English test next week,I can’t take the piano test,either.But I think I am going to be a pianist in China,I don’t need to speak English well.Am I right?Well,I often argue with them because of that.I really don’t know what to do now,can you tell me how to learn English well?And I want to get on well with my parents,what should I do?Yours,Looking for help
66.Not Given
67.outgoing and friendly
68.play basketball
69. play the piano
70.he can’t get good grades in English tests. If he can’t pass the English test next week, he can’t take the piano test, either.这篇文章的作者名字未提及,作者性格很开朗也很友善,他喜欢打篮球也很擅长弹钢琴,下个月要进行钢琴测试.但是他的英语成绩不太好,他的父母表示他如果不能通过下周的英语考试,那他也就无法参加钢琴测试.于是他很苦恼,他想和爸妈好好相处,所以想知道如何才能提高英语成绩.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初中英语必背单词表完整版_免费下载打印格式带真人朗读学习中英文._中华文本库
第1页/共50页
第 1 页,共 50 页
第1页/共50页
寻找更多 ""

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级现在完成时 的文章

随机推荐