文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 23:57:29|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
A small house of高考满分作文
官方公共微信你现在的位置 : &
初一英语作文范文:My Dream House
  I'm now living in a small house with my parents. Life for us is hard but happy. I must study hard so that I can buy a big new house some day. I call it a dream house.
  It has three floors with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, two big dining rooms and two living rooms. When my friends come to visit me, I will have enough bedrooms for them. We'll have a good time. Besides that, we will have a swimming pool behind the house and a garden in front of the house. In the morning, my parents can do some exercise in the garden. The air must be very fresh. When we feel tired, we can have a swim in the swimming pool. Life will be easy for us.
  I'll study harder than before so that the dream can come true.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐【图文】unit1We_lived_in_a_small_house_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
unit1We_lived_in_a_small_house
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.07MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢考试指南:
备考真题:
热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
语文试题:
语文考点:
数学试题:
数学乐园:
英语知识点:
英语试题资源:
您的位置: &
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: I love clean thing, it sounds good for me. But the thing is that I can t bear the dirty environment ar
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Today, I learn a lesson about love. The story tells about a man and his wife live the poor life, but w
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Jack is seven years old. He lives in an ordinary family, unlike other child, he is much mature and kno
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Jesus Christ is born to save people from all kinds of pain. The birth of Jesus has a famous story. Acc
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: I will be a middle school student soon. when I look back on my pass days, I find myself don t make a d
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Every morning, my mother will check on the mail box and see if there is letters. I know the postman we
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: As we live in the modern world, we are access to the high technologies. Our life becomes much convenie
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Having an injection is every child s nightmare. When I get sick, I am so afraid of telling my parents,
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My father likes to watch all kinds of sports, so when I spend the time with him, we watch the match to
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: I have raised a pet cat for two years, but since last week, the cat doesn t feel like eating any food,
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My mother is the greatest mother in the world, she takes care of all the family chores and she never c
Today, I have an very interesting English class. The teacher teaches us the new lesson, after explaining the new words, she asks us to make a performance of the five situations. All of us are so exci
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: There is a lovely dog in Luke s house. The family has raised it for two years. One day, when Luke walk
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Jack is ten years old, though he is not doing well in study, he is a good child. He will never lie to
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Before I go to sleep, I like to listen to soft music, it can help me relax and have a good dream. My m
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My grandma raises a hen, and she sometimes brings the fresh eggs to us. The eggs taste different from
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My grandma believes in Jesus, so she goes church every week. As I grow up, my grandma takes me to the
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: As the summer vacation comes, I decide to learn swimming, because the weather is so hot, I can make my
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: The first time I see the beach, I feel so excited. It is early in the morning, I walk to the beach and
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My grandma always tells me that the sunrise and the sunset in my hometown is very beautiful. But I see
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: Winter Although winter means cold weather, I love it all the same. I think winter is a
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: Li Ying
S Hobby Li Ying likes English very much. She works hard at it. She reads Engl
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文,点击标题查看: 五年级英语作文范文及点评汇总 五年级英语作文及点评:My English Teacher 五
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My English Teacher Miss Tang is my English teacher. She s very pretty. She is tall and
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Days of the week I m a student and I am in Grade 5.I get up at six o clock every da
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Favourite Food Do you know what this is? Guess! Its colour is yellow. It s long and
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: I can help do housework I am a girl. My name is Li Ling. I m in Class Three, Grade Fiv
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: In The Kitchen This is the kitchen of my family. It s big and nice. Look! My mother is
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Village My village is very beautiful. There are many houses in the village. Near th
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My weekend There are two days on the weekend, Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, I ofte
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Seasons We have four seasons in a year. I can do many interesting things in each se
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Birthday Party Every year, when it s birthday, my parents hold a party for me. They
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My family There are five people in my family. They are my grandma, grandpa, dad, mom a
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: In the park It is sunny today .My mother, my father and I are going to the park. We li
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: A Field Trip It is a nice day. Our class will have a field trip today. The classmates
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文,点击标题查看: 六年级英语作文范文及点评汇总 六年级英语作文及点评:A Farewell Party 六年
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: Don t be against the traffic rules I go to school from Monday to Friday .I go to schoo
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: I Love My Family Here is a photo lf my family. These are four people in my family. The
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: How to get to the science museum We are going to the science museum tomorrow. There is
Planting Trees It s spring. It s time to plant trees. I want to plant a tree in our garden. Dad and Mum are very happy. They like green. Dad helps me plant the tree. First, we dig the soil. Then I pu
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: Let s have a nice day It s Sunday tomorrow .I m going to the bookstore with my friends
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: My friend and I I ve got a lovely friend at school. His name is Jack. Jack is 12 years
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: A Bad Cold I m not feeling well today. I think I have a bad cold. I have a headache. I
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: Zoom s Weekend Zoom had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, he washed his clothes and
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: Tom s Holiday Tom went to Beijing by plane on his holiday. Every day he had fun with h
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: A Post Card from John Dear Sarah, This post card shows you a picture from my holiday.
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: A Farewell Party It s the end of the school year. The students in Class Three have a f
Birds don t fly high up in the sky. The air is too thin. It
Thin air doesn t hold them up. Birds fly near the ground so that they can see where the
My family lives on this street. In the morning, my father goes to work and all the children go to school. My mother takes us to school everyday. She does the housework. She always has her lunch at ho
Air is all around us. It is around us as we walk and play. From the time we were born air is around us on every side. When we sit down, it is around us. When we go to bed, air is also around us. We l
have seen it but others haven t. The sea looks beautiful on a fine sunny day and it can be very tough when there is
The Children s Day this year is the most unforgettable one for me beacause i ll soon graduate. Even though it doesn t come yet,i believe it must be the most unforgettable. I will no loneger be a chil
This morning I got up early. After breakfast, I helped mom with housework.Then I did my homework.In the afternoon, I played table tennis with my friend lingling.In the evening I watched TV with my pa
I like banana very much. Banana always grows in the warm area. It s nice to eat, and it is good for our healths. Like us ,monkeys also like to eat bananas. You can see th is in the zoo. I m a student
This is the way I maked all the students happy. One Monday. Tom and I went to Simon s office. Suddenly, I was slipping and fell, because there was some water on the floor. When I stood up I thought:
Xiao Ming had a dream last night. In the dream, he volunteered to serve(志愿列队) the Beijing Olympics.He tried his best to help the foreign friends from different countries. When he found a foreign
Spring is coming.The sun is shinning. The wind is blowing. The flowers are blooming. The grass and the trees are growing. The children are singing and dancing. The entire world is reviving. 春天来了
Yesterday was Sunday, I didn t go to school, but I was busy. In the morning, I got up at eight o clock, then I ate breakfast. After breakfast, I cleaned my room, it was dirty but it is clean now. In
It was a sunnyday. We went out to watch a sport meeting. Six students from our class were in the girl s relay race and won it. Lin Feialso won the girls
50-metre race. We were all happy and said con
There are many clocks in the Brown s house. They are in different rooms.A big clock stands in a corner of the sitting room. It is a very, very old clock, but it still keeps good time. Mr. Brown winds
My English teacher has a big house. It has a living room, a big dining room, two bedrooms, a study, two bathrooms and a big kitchen. In the living room, there is a big picture, four brown sofas, whit
My classroom is nice and big . There are forty desks and chairs in the classroom. There are two black boards on the walls. And there are two pictures, too. My classroom has eleven lights and twelve f
My home is on the first floor. There are two bedrooms, a kitchen and a living room. I m a child. I have a nice bedroom. In my bedroom, there is bedroom, a closet, an air- conditioner and so on. My cl
This is Beijing .It s in the north of china .It s got fourteen million people .It s very big .There is a very famous wall in Beijing .The Great Wall . It s about six thousand seven hundred kilometers
I have a dog. My dog name is DuDu. DuDu is 9 years. DuDu is fat. It wears a white coat. DuDu has two big eyes and two small ears. It has one short mouth. My dog is smart. I like my dog. Do you like i
I m a happy girl.my english name is kitty.are you happy? i m very happy.I have a good friend.her name is cheng xin ting.She has a pair of
big eyes.I like her. I like english.my birthday is in novemb
There are four people in my family, my father, my mother, my sister and me. My father likes reading. My mother likes cooking. They both work in Leliu. They always go to work by car. They work hard. M
Hello! My name is Feifei. My mother is very beautiful. My father is very handsome. So I m very lovely. Look! My coat is white. My eyes are blue. I have a long tail. Fish is my favorite food. I like m
Hello, everybody! My name is Michael. I m a happy boy. Because I laugh every day. I have a big family. There are three people in my family, my mother, my father and I. My parents are managers and I m
My name is Wu jiawei. My English name is Jerry. I like fruits very much, but I don t like eating vegetables. Sometimes I like riding a bike and doing some exercises on the playground. I don t like re
24小时热帖每周热帖新托福满分作文范文(30篇)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新托福满分作文范文(30篇)
上传于||文档简介
&&综​合​历​年​托​福​考​试​真​题​总​结​出​可​能​出​的​作​文​题​目​,​提​供0​篇​满​分​作​文​范​文​,​同​学​们​可​以​下​载​看​看​,​对​于​备​考​托​福​的​考​生​很​有​帮​助​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩21页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream house作文 的文章

随机推荐