英语初一描写动物的作文初一电视的一些由来的文章

英语作文 初一英语作文 关于学校的生活_百度知道
英语作文 初一英语作文 关于学校的生活
提问者采纳
At night I watched television with my family. In the afternoon I played ball games with my friends or went fishing in the river. 寒假刚一开始,they can also get the latest news from the Internet. Of course I must make good use of it, I have my breakfast,天气非常好。晚上回到家. Then I do morning exercises in the playground. You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room。我穿好衣服!早上。这是一个专为休息和欢乐的时间,他们可能从长的教学系统使成为可能为人有一台计算机对stuay教训在我们的学校的Internet,students and teachers can send E-mails to all parts of the world on the Internet. At 6,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼,并且在类! In the morning。下午我和朋友打球.I like the Chinese new year better than any other festival。有冷饮和点心.No sooner had the witer vacation begun than I returned to my native town. Our网学校做教学和学会更加有趣。我和上帝一样快乐。我们又吃又谈又笑! 今天我过得非常开心,我就去睡觉了。母亲给我准备一个茶会、学生和老师的知识可能送电子邮件到世界的所有地区在互联网的, the air on the mountain is very fresh。 6,吃好东西, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting. I invited all of them to come and take part in it。 早晨我复习功课并阅读报纸或杂志, so some of my classmates sent me presents。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人.I live very happily today, it is very fine。 您能看到许多学生和老师在dinning的屋子, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. This is a time especially for rest and joy. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world 昨天是我生日。 2. 通常起来在6. I need not study!于是我和家人一起去登山. Mother prepared a tea party for me。晚上我就和家人看看电视.Our也得到最新的新闻.I usually get up at 6.Our net-school has made teaching and learning more interesting. I am as happy as a king! 5,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽, the whole family is happy and harmonious。墙上的钟刚敲十下. I have a good time from morning till night. There were cold drinks and refreshments,或去河中钓鱼,学生能获得更多信息,students can get more information and knowledge in class. 我喜欢中国新年比喜欢其它任何节日更甚。我每天从早到晚日子过得轻松愉快. We ate,全家其乐融融。我邀请他们都前来参加.The tea party began at half past six。 在早餐以后:40。自然我须好好利用它. hardly had the clock on the wall struck ten when I went to bed,我就回故乡了, talked and laughed,山上的空气非常清新! Then I climb the mountain with family。 4. I wear good clothes and eat good food,我与家人坐在一起看电视。 在6.In the morning I reviewed my lessons and read newspapers or magazines.Our long teaching system has made it possible for anyone who has a computer to stuay the lessons in our school。 3。茶会下午六点半开始。 然后我在操场做早晨锻炼. After breakfast。:15早晨. Coming back home in the evening, I often read English with my classmates.Yeste,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果:40:15 in the morning, family and I sat and watched TV together。我不需要读书1,我食用我的早餐
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
、、几点回家....就写 l usually get up at 6...l have breakfast at 7.这是开头;30 irun at 6:30 、后面就写几点放学.....l go to school at 7:40 and then take a shower:20 l have lunch at school :50 the schooi begining at 8.....
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语介绍朋友作文80词
我的朋友 My Friend,Dick First,I want to tell you something about my best friend and me.I have a friend called Dick.In some ways,we are the same.Both Dick and I are good at sports.We always go to library together to read because of the same hobby.So,we also study well all subjects.Reading books is important in our life .In some ways,we are different.Dick is a little taller and a lot stronger than me.I think it is because he does excise every day.For me,I just take excise three times a week.Dick likes going to concert,but I have no interest in it.In my free time,I always watch TV.That is really fun.首先,我想告诉你一些关于我和我最好的朋友的事情.我有一个朋友叫迪克.在某些方面,我们是一样的.我和迪克都擅长体育.我们总是一起去图书馆看书,因为我们相同的爱好.所以我们所有的科目都学得很好.阅读书籍在我们的生活中是很重要的.在某些方面,我们又是不一样的.迪克比我高一点,但是比我强壮了很多.我觉得是因为他每天都锻炼而我每周才锻炼三次的原因.迪克喜欢去音乐会,可是我却没有兴趣.在我空闲的时候,我总是看电视.那真的很有趣.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My friend My best friend and I get along with each other quite well. But we are so different. He is funnier, more outgoing than I am and i'm more serious. He is more athletic and likes to play all kin...
扫描下载二维码写一篇介绍自己房间的英语作文要不长不短,初一水平的.可以适当的加些水平以上的词.请不要从其他地方复制,
那我自己编咯I have a every happiness family !I'm the princess(prince) in my home,all of my families are very kind .They are so crazy about me ,i love them and i hope they are happy too .I don't want to bring problems to them ,they are always tired after working th whole day !SO,i'll study hard to thank them.我有一个幸福的家庭!我是家中的公主(王子),所有的家人都很和蔼.他们总是为了我而疯狂,我爱他们我希望他们也快乐.我不想给他们带来麻烦,他们在工作一整天后总是很累!所以,我要努力学习来感谢他们.Just like a box ,my room is small but warm.This is the relaxing place for me .I like my room ,there's a special desk for me,and my desk is tidy and clean.I can look outside through my windows,people go and come !When i'm boring ,i like to look trees and flowers out of my windows ,it's really a good way to search for fun .Do you think so 就像一个盒子,我的房间很小但很温暖.这是我放松的地方.我喜欢我的房间,我有一个特殊的课桌,它既整齐又干净.我可以透过我的窗户向外看,人们过来又过去!当我无聊的时候,我喜欢看窗外的树和花,那真的是一个很好的寻找快乐的方法.你说呢?I live on the 7th Floor in the Tower Building,in the southern suburb in Xi'an.My house has a good Sunlight as it faces south.There are several furnitures in my house,which has a dimension of 4.5X3.5X2.5 meters appromixately.The bed lies on the southeast corner,adjacent to the round table.What on the table are always in disorder,including several stationeries,a radio and puter is right next to the TV,which is opposite to the bed,next to the round table.The floor is halved by parts of carpet and naked cement ground.我住在7层的建筑,在南部塔在西安郊区.我的房子有一个好的阳光就朝南.有几种家具在我的房子里,它有一个维度的4.5X3.5X2.5 appromixately米.在床上躺在东南角,毗邻圆桌.桌子上有什么症状,包括总在几文具、收音机和一些吃.计算机旁边的电视,这是对立的床上,旁边的圆桌.地板是由地区减半地毯和裸体水泥地面.My room is not very big,but it is very comfortable.There is a picture on the wall.My computer is on the desk.There are lots of beautiful clothes in my wardrobe.On the left of my room,there is a piano and a guitar.The floor is brown.This is my room.我的房间不大,不过它非常舒适.墙壁上有一幅图画.我的电脑在书桌上.有很多漂亮的衣服在衣橱.在左边的房间,有一架钢琴和一把吉他.地板是棕色的.这是我的房间.不知道行不行 不过我尽力了哦 不行的话可以删一点 自己再编一点哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
As you enter my room there is a double bed on your right side. There is navy blue bedding on my bed. I have a dresser on the other side of the room. The dresser has five drawers in it. I also have a c...
Do you want to know anything about my bedroom? Ok,there is a bed in my room,near the bed is a desk ,i always do my homework on it .And those are some books on it. There is a computer on the desk,too.They are all near the window. So you see,this is my bedroom,do you like it?
As you enter my room there is a double bed on your right side. There is navy blue bedding on my bed. I have a dresser on the other side of the room. The dresser has five drawers in it. I also have a c...
THIS IS MY ROOM .THE^............................iLOVE IT.
扫描下载二维码初一英语作文关于春节
> 初一英语作文关于春节
初一英语作文关于春节
  第一篇
  Winter vacation is coming.We're happy to welcome the holidays.Usually,winter vacation is funny because Spring Festival is during the vacation.
  Spring Festival is a excellent day for every Chinese,especially for children.During the festival,relatives go to visit each other and give presents to each other.then it's the happy moment for children,children are given some lucky money.
  But i'm not a child any longer.I want to make the festival a little bit different. I plan to have a different day.I'm going to sell some toys in the flower market.I will ask my friends to join me.If i earn some money,i'll buy some presents to my parents.Well,it's my turn to give back to my parents for their love.
  寒假即将来临。我们很高兴欢迎假期。通常,寒假很有趣,因为春节假期中。
  春节是一个很好的一天为每一个中国人,特别是对孩子们。节日期间,亲戚去看对方,给彼此的礼物。然后孩子的快乐时刻,孩子们得到一些压岁钱。
  但我不是一个孩子了。我想让这个节日有点不同。我计划有一个不同的一天。我要卖一些玩具在花卉市场。我将问我的朋友加入我。如果我赚一些钱,我将买一些礼物给我的父母。好了,轮到我给回我父母对他们的爱。
  第二篇
  today is the first day of the chinese new year. i wear a new sweater and shoes. some one always take the presents and smile at every one. they wear red clothes.
  you can play the firework but don&t play in the room. we can eat many chinese food ,zong-zi,jiao-zi&. today may be a good day,because many marry&cars running in the street.
  older people always say today we must eat many good luck food.
  今天是中国新年的第一天。我穿着新毛衣和鞋子。一些人总是把礼物,对每个人微笑。他们穿着红色的衣服。
  你可以玩烟花,但不要玩在房间里。我们可以吃很多中国菜,啊粽子、饺子&。今天可能是一个美好的一天,因为许多marry-cars在街上跑步。
  年长的人总是说今天我们必须吃许多好运的食物。
  第三篇
  Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually clean and decorate their houses.And they go to the Flower Fairs to buy some flowers.During Spring Festival ,the adults usually give lucky money to children.People often get together and have a big meal.Some people eat dumpling for dinner.
  I love Spring Festival .
  春节是中国最重要的受欢迎的节日。在春节之前,人们通常打扫和装饰他们的房子。和他们去花集市买一些花。春节期间,大人通常给孩子压岁钱。人们经常聚在一起,一顿大餐。有些人吃饺子吃晚饭。
  我爱春节。
下页更精彩:1
初一英语作文关于春节相关推荐急需40篇初一水平的英语作文,40-60字左右,帮我收集一下,可以不是原创都不要重复,也可以自己写,水平低急需40篇初一水平的英语作文,40-60字左右,帮我收集一下,可以不是原创都不要重复,也可以自己写,最好水平低一点,不一定要40,愈多越好,
It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.这是第一天,我们的暑假.我们大家都非常高兴.为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事.我们很空闲.虽然我们有一些功课.但是,我们可以完成他们的若干天.其余的时间我们可以好好利用.我的上帝!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习.在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的很好吃的食物,以补充自己.最后但并非最不重要,我会好好休息. July 7 2007 It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. 这是我们第二天的暑假.我感觉很好.我觉得我很自由.我有很多时间做我喜欢.我的父母都在中山.所以,我独自生活,但我并不感到孤独.但是,我没有做什么特别.我住在家里看电视.噢!我写了英语日记组成.这是我的功课.今天,我睡了14 小时.我以为我很疲惫.现在是吃晚饭.我必须去!我非常渴望.July 10 2007 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. 我计划花费我暑假体育今年.打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球.有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛.July 14 2007 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time. 今天,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情.无论男人,总是对的时间.它不会留下来等待某人.您不能使用任何交流时间.时间也是一个公平的事情.虽然你有很多钱,或者您享有很高的声誉,时间不会离开他们更多.今天,我发现我已经没有足够的时间.虽然我已经超过一个月假期,但我发现我有很多事情要做.我有很多功课要做,我必须完成的功课只要我有时间.July 15 2007 I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me.At last, I was ill. 我已经休息了10天.在这些日子里,我觉得很无聊.我不知道做什么.虽然我有很多事情要做,我觉得不舒服.我生病是因为炎热的天气.我累了,困,也没有力量.我的父母担心我的健康.事实上,这并不重要.我总是在房间空调打开了它在低温.因此,当我走了出去,高温不给我.在最后,我被虐待.July 16 2007 It was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the Wanjia Market . It was hot outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently. About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one. After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today! 这是今天阳光明媚.我很兴奋.我得到了在六时四十五分.我的任命,以满足九点钟.之后,我有我的早餐,我去了万家市场.这是热外面.当我到达,我的朋友们并没有达成.我等待着他前面的肯德基的大门.我还没有看到他们为一年.并在一年内,我们没有接触到其他人频繁.约10分钟离开,我的朋友们来到一个又一个.在我们迎接,我们去打球荔湾体育馆.这场比赛最后的拖车小时.Oh ,我非常高兴今天填补!July 17 2007 Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject.I know, it is the most important for us now. 昨天,我们高兴地发挥,但只有10人.我记得去年有22人在所有.我听到一些我的朋友已经出国.他们去国外学习.也许我没有看到他们的未来.我想明年我们将不作党.明年是一个非常重要的一年.我们都将编制新的任期的新课程.我知道,这是最重要的是,我们现在.July 18 2007 It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather. During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted. After cooking,we were all sweaty .However, mum and I all felt happy. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant.这是非常炎热和潮湿的今天,被称为桑拿天气. 在我妈妈没有做饭的厨房,我看到她的头部很漂亮.我告诉她,我可以帮助她,她接受. 经过烹饪,我们都汗流浃背.然而,妈妈和我都感到高兴.她说,我的成长过程,并成为她的好助手.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语阅读文章 的文章

随机推荐