especially for you的位置

Different people has different dream.A roommate, a neighbor, a professor even a lover-but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect you life especially your dream in some profound way. As it is,I always dream that I set up a coffee house in the most romantic place---the Provence of Fra 的翻译是:不同的人有不同的梦想。室友,一位邻居,一位教授甚至情人-但锁定时与他们的眼睛,你知道他们会影响你的生活,此时此刻尤其是你的梦想在一些深刻的方式。由于它是,总是梦见我设置在最浪漫的地方---这个令人惊异的地方我讲师介绍后法国普罗旺斯的咖啡屋。我有决心实现它。众所周知,我们的钱不是一切,但没有钱,一切都不。所以我要学习如何管理个人财务问题作为每个学生有梦想的人。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Different people has different dream.A roommate, a neighbor, a professor even a lover-but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect you life especially your dream in some profound way. As it is,I always dream that I set up a coffee house in the most romantic place---the Provence of Fra
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
不同的人有不同的dream.A室友,邻居,一位教授甚至一个情人,但是当您锁定与他们的眼睛,你知道在那一刻,他们将在一些深刻的方式影响你的生活,尤其是你的梦想。由于这是我一直的梦想,我最浪漫的地方---法国普罗旺斯成立后,我的讲师“这个令人惊叹的地方引进咖啡馆。我有决心实现it.As是我们所知的金钱不是万能的,但没有钱,一切都nothing.So我必须要学会如何管理有梦想,因为每个学生的个人finacial问题。
不同的人有不同的梦想。室友,一位邻居,一位教授甚至情人-但锁定时与他们的眼睛,你知道他们会影响你的生活,此时此刻尤其是你的梦想在一些深刻的方式。由于它是,总是梦见我设置在最浪漫的地方---这个令人惊异的地方我讲师介绍后法国普罗旺斯的咖啡屋。我有决心实现它。众所周知,我们的钱不是一切,但没有钱,一切都不。所以我要学习如何管理个人财务问题作为每个学生有梦想的人。
不同的人有不同的梦想。室友,一位邻居,一位教授甚至情人-但锁定时与他们的眼睛,你知道他们会影响你的生活,此时此刻尤其是你的梦想在一些深刻的方式。由于它是,总是梦见我设置在最浪漫的地方---这个令人惊异的地方我讲师介绍后法国普罗旺斯的咖啡屋。我有决心实现它。众所周知,我们的钱不是一切,但没有钱,一切都不。所以我要学习如何管理个人财务问题作为每个学生有梦想的人。
不同的人有不同的梦”的室友,一个邻国,一个教授甚至一个情人-但当您锁眼,你知道在那个时候他们将影响你的生命,尤其是你的梦想一些深刻的方式。 因为这是我一直梦想,我成立了一个最浪漫的咖啡屋的地方——这法国普罗旺斯的讲师在我的介绍这种惊人的地方。
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a鬼域 Clever territory & a那孩子遇上麻烦时通常向老师寻求帮助 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我的校园又大又美丽,有许多的花草树木和一个大操场 My campus greatly also is beautiful, some many flowers and plants trees and a big drill ground & aProf. Jia, 教授。 Jia, & a谁暖我的心 ?? ??? ??? ???? & aNow bring me the gemstones.Hurry up,or your brother will sit in that chair until he rots. 现在带来我宝石。赶紧,否则您的兄弟在那把椅子将坐,直到他烂掉。 & a虽然他可能是一次艰辛的步行,但我会尽力 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWhether the weather is rainy or sunshine, I will be here
waiting for you ! 天气是否是多雨或阳光,我这里等待您! & a如果你上学迟到怎么办 How if you do go to school are late manage & aeHealth is the Department’s online system for recording, processing and storing the health assessment results for Australian visa applications. eHealth是为录音,处理和存放健康评估结果为澳大利亚签证申请的部门的在线系统。 & a他的老师正在谈英语 His teacher is discussing English & a15th Street 第15街道 & a有氧舞蹈 正在翻译,请等待...
& a欢迎给我们的留言 Welcome for ours message & aAll commencing higher degree by research places for eligible domestic students are funded by the Australian Government under the Research Training Scheme (RTS). The RTS place entitles the student to a maximum period of four years of tuition fee exempt candidature to undertake a PhD program or two years of tuition fee e 所有开始的高度由研究地方为合格的国内学生由澳大利亚政府资助在研究训练计划(RTS)之下。 RTS地方让学生能对四年的一个最大期间学费费豁免候选人资格承担PhD节目或二年学费费豁免候选人资格承担大师节目。 一个被资助的地方的可及性的确认为合格的学生在入场之时将被做。 & a她经常在学习上帮助我,每当我有难题时,我便问她,她总会尽心尽力给我解答 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWHAT'S THE MATTER, 怎么回事, & a就像练习时一样 Likely practices when same & aPRENATAL 产前 & a爸爸要出差 The daddy wants to travel on official business & aSome come 一些来 & aHuman infants 人的婴儿 & aThe finish at joints 结束在联接 & a我们有更多自己的时间,有什么问题不能一味的依赖老师 We have more own time, has any question not to be able constantly to rely on teacher & a当木碳全部点燃以后,微启鼓风,使木碳与底料在微沸腾状态下混合 After when the wooden carbon lights completely, micro opens the drum wind, causes the wooden carbon and the bed charge mixes under the micro ebullition condition & a公共基础学部 Public foundation education ministry & a检验数据 Examination data & aAdd URL 正在翻译,请等待...
& aUltimate consignee according to the bill of lading 最后承销人根据提货单 & a记性不好,忘记了,不好意思,能不能再说一遍 The memory was not good, had forgotten, embarrassed, could again say & aecho "Unable to extract main driver !" 回声“无法提取主要司机!” & a搞高知名度 Does the high well-knownness & a矿井瓦斯抽放理论与技术[M].江苏徐州,中国矿业大学出版社,1998 The damp pulls out puts the theory and the technical [M]. Jiangsu Hsuchou, Chinese Mining industry University Publishing house, 1998 & aEditor's Picks 编辑的采撷 & a配件材质 Fitting material quality & a离火车站和飞机场都很近 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPacking List:
please also add the assembly line with detailed information as you show me last time in English 装箱单: 也请增加装配线以详细信息,您显示我上次用英语 & a做法五:叩打臀部,有助于伸展大腿股四头肌。 Procedure five: Hits the buttocks, is helpful in the extension thigh stock four muscles. & a你咯 You & aThis server allows other UPnP clients to control playback of this foobar2000 instance. 这台服务器允许其他UPnP客户控制这个foobar2000事例放音。 & a但是有两个项目没有定单 But has two projects not to have the order form & a- Perform other administrative tasks in -执行其他行政任务进入高质量 & a职业卫生与职业病危害控制 The professional health and occupational disease harm the control & ain block capitals 在块首都 & a这还不是全部 正在翻译,请等待...
& a当锅炉负荷变化时,床温也会变化 When boiler load change, the bed warm also can change & a协助外联部为英语电台主办的歌唱比赛拉赞助,两天时间从学校附近酒吧、KTV共拉来800余元 The assistance external liaison department singing which sponsors for English broadcasting station supports compared to Scylla, two days time from the school the bar, KTV altogether pull 800 Yuan & a你好
玩游戏呢 Hello Plays the game & a不管哪里 不管时间 只要能跟你一起 No matter where no matter time so long as can with you together & aquaility quaility & a噪声与振动控制技术. Noise and vibration control technology. & a文化产业振兴规划 Not let people downing & aMilitary retired cadres of Guangdong Zhanjiang 广东湛江的军事退休的干部 & akabuki brush: kabuki刷子: & ashandy shandy & a弘扬传统文化 Brings honor to the traditional culture & aDifferent people has different dream.A roommate, a neighbor, a professor even a lover-but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect you life especially your dream in some profound way. As it is,I always dream that I set up a coffee house in the most romantic place---the Provence of Fra 正在翻译,请等待...小题1:places小题2:in小题3:away小题4:sure小题5:photos小题6:wear 小题7:off小题8:finish小题9:take小题10:Wherever试题分析:这篇短文主要讲述了文明礼貌问题。文章详细介绍了我们在公共场合应该注意的一些文明礼貌。小题1:联系下文提到的排队、参观、看演出、餐馆就餐等,可知这里指的是在公共场合。故应填places。小题2:根据下文don’t jump the queue.的描述可知,这里是指排队等候,wait in line是固定短语,“排队等候”之意。故应填in。小题3:根据前文Don’t stand too close to others的描述可知,这里是指保持20厘米的距离。keep away是固定短语,“不靠近”之意。故应填away。小题4:根据语境可知,这里是指的是要确定是否可以。make sure是固定短语,“确定”之意。故应填sure。小题5:根据下文before you hold up your camera.的描述可知,这里指的是拍照。take photos是固定短语,“拍照”之意。故应填photos。小题6:根据语境可知,这里指的是穿着整洁的衣服。故应填wear。 小题7:根据语境可知,这里指的是观看演出的时候要把手机关掉。turn off是固定短语,“关闭”之意。故应填off。小题8:根据前文Restaurants will be quite busy.的描述可知,餐馆很繁忙,吃完饭不要停留太久。故应填finish。小题9:根据语境,这里指的是饭后要记得把垃圾带走。take away是固定短语,“带走”之意。故应填take。小题10:根据语境,只要有好的文明礼貌,无论在哪里,别人都会为你高兴。故应填Wherever
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
We all, at one time or another , were like a rock star, singing and dancing along to our favourite song. Most of us have done this in our own room when we were kids or even when we grew up. Me? I love to do that when I drive! I turn on the radio, find a song that I can sing along, and soon my arms are in the air. I am moving along to the music. Most of the time, I do this on my way to work.Yes, that is true. I will be in my nice work clothes in my car. Someone may look at me strangely or even laugh at me when I stopped at a traffic light. Personally I love to get lost in the music. That can lead me to share with you the importance of being silly!The meaning of the word silly, according to the dictionary is : stupid, foolish and nonsensical. I know many people do not want to look foolish. So they are always serious in their life, but in fact that is really stupid.No one is perfect, I repeat: no one is perfect. I don’t care how educated, how thin, how beautiful, how simple, how frugal(朴素的), how rich, and so on … No one is perfect! So why pretend(假装) to be something you are not?&&Life is so short…_________, so why waste a single second on being so “perfect”?When we were kids, we had no idea of fear and we had no care in the world so we could do things without worrying about how we appeared to others. However, as we grew up, we lost that kind of feeling. So don’t be afraid to be silly. The next time you feel down, go and turn on your favourite song , sing and dance along just like there is no tomorrow. Or watch something that makes you laugh. Trust me, you will feel a whole lot better, and who doesn’t want to feel good.小题1:While driving to work, the writer often _______.A.sings and moves along to the musicB.laughs at others at the traffic lightsC.pretends to be seriousD.watches his favourite movies小题2:What does the writer want to tell us in Paragraph Two?A.He likes wearing his work clothes.B.Being silly can make him relaxed.C.He likes listening to music.D.Laughing at others is impolite.小题3:Which of the following can be put in the blank in Paragraph Five?A.Students these days often have a lot of worries.B.Everyone will face some difficulties in their life.C.You never know when this beautiful journey will be over. D.No one knows when they will die.小题4:Which of the following might be the best title for the passage?A.How to be a perfect manB.The importance of being sillyC.Life is so shortD.How to be a rock star
阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。The students’ life today can be very stressful (紧张的). They are under pressure (压力) every day. They need a (1)break from it. Parents should ask children to do something else. But not let them relax in front of the TV.& A hobby is the perfect answer. There are many different kinds of hobbies. Chess is a good example. It is a very enjoyable game and it also helps children develop their thinking skills.Collecting something is also a good hobby for children. A child can collect almost anything: key rings, stamps, postcards, old coins, etc. Many of these collecting can be both interesting and fun. They teach children a lot and broaden (开阔)their knowledge. For example, gardening (园艺) is a useful hobby because it is a physical activity and it also teaches children about nature. (2) A hobby can be a useful learning tool. Children may become experts in something if they really love their hobbies. Children will also learn to become more organized and make places, for example in collecting something. Hobbies will also teach children a lot about responsibility(责任).小题1:用一个适当的词替换(1)处划线的词。______________________________________小题2:在短文中找出可以替换下面所给句子的一句话。It is a good hobby for children to collect something.______________________________________小题3:How many kinds of hobbies can you find in this passage? ______________________________________小题4:在下面句子的横线上填上恰当的词,改写原文中的句子。Gardening a useful hobby. Because it is &&&&&&&&&a physical activity &&&&&&&&&&it teaches children about nature.小题5:将文中划线部分(2)的英语句子译成汉语。______________________________________
Goog morning, Ladies and gentleman. My topic is “________”.Now in the 21st century, advertising is more and more important for people. Why? I think it is because through advertising, people, especially the businessmen, can introduce their products to the people all over the world. Because of this, many companies spend a lot of money on advertising. As we all know, there are many advertisements which are very interesting and popular. For example, Michael Jordan made an interesting advertisement for Nike. From this you can see how the companies make their products known to the world.People can make a lot of money through advertising. It is known that many famous singers and movie stars make money in this way. However, I don’t think this is a good way for them to make money, because they are not the professional advertisers, especially those who advertise in medicine advertisements.Nowadays, advertising not only means making the products known, but also means make ourselves known to people around us. Living today, we have to make people believe in us if we want to do important jobs. But how can this be done? We should first let other people know our good side: the good habits and abilities we have. In short, we should always remember to advertise ourselves to others. As I said before, advertising is not only important for companies but also for everyone, for all human beings. This is the most interesting thing about advertising.小题1:The best topic to fill in the line in the first paragraph is “___________”.&&&&A.The Importance of AdvertisingB.Making Money through Advertising C.Advertising OurselvesD.Advice on Advertisements小题2:This passage may be a (an) ____________.A.advertisementB.storyC.speechD.report小题3:According to the passage, which of the following is not right?A.Many companies are willing to spend money on advertising.B.Advertising can make some people rich.C.People can introduce their products through advertisements.D.Advertising in not necessary for anyone.
下面的材料A—D分别介绍了四个不同的地方,请根据材料完成后面的题,并将答题卡内相应的字母涂黑。 A. Here is Jilin Children’s Hospital .It is at 135 Jiling Street Jilin City. There are many advanced equipment about children. Zhao Weibing is a famous doctor. His telephone number is& (5. And E-mail is Zhaoweibing@sohu. com.B. HongXing Supermarket lies in the center of Wanda. Lots of goods are sold. Foods, vegetables and fruits are for sale now. On the second floor, Some clothes for children are on sale, and the price is the lowest of all.. Welcome to choose.C. The Painting on World of Sports . In the city center lies a famous stadium where the first-class sportsmen are training for the coming games. You are& allowed to take some pictures of them when they are training.D.This is Jiling Jiajia Company. It is at 35 Jiling Street Jilin City.There are lots of compers and mobile phones here. We can also repair these machines. Li Weihua is& a computer engineer. His telephone number is (. E-mail: 1 .小题1:Mrs White is free today. She can go to ________ to buy something for her daily life.小题2:Li Ping, a famous Chinese artist, who is good at painting and drawing. He can go to______.小题3:There is something wrong with my compter. What should I do ?You can go to _______ and ask for help.小题4:If my baby has a fever, I will go to ______and try to know some ways to avoid common cold.
题型:完形填空
请用适当的词完成下面这封信,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一&&个形式正确、意义相符的单词。Dear Sir/Madam,I am writing to tell you about our experience on Train 2315 the other day. It is a train小题1:&&&goes from Winston to Stenberg.&This train was never late before, but last Thursday it did not get to the station小题2:&&&time and my friends and I had to wait for nearly fifty minutes. The train was supposed to&小题3:&&&the station at 9:10 am but it was 10:30 am when it set off in the end. Officials at the station neither said sorry to us小题4:&&gave us any reason for the delay(延误). On our way to Stenberg it stopped for another thirty minutes and still nobody told&&小题5:&&&why.&What’s more,&小题6:&&&service on the train was also very poor. The trip took more than five hours. However, we could buy小题7:&&&but some soft drinks on the train. Worst of all, something was&小题8:&&&with the air conditioning(空调) and the temperature reached 38℃ before we arrived in Stenberg.All the&小题9:&&&on the train were so angry that they asked me to write this letter to your company. We hope you can give us some explanations and improve your work later.We are looking forward to小题10:&&&from you.Yours,John Armstrong
Tips for avoiding traffic jams: The radio has more than just music. Check the local news station for the latest traffic report. Or go online and check traffic cameras before you set out. If there is a jam, you'll be prepared and can try another route. Take the road less traveled. Although highways may be the most direct route, back (偏僻的) roads can be much less crowded, which can save you from the frustration of the stop-and-go traffic.Rush hour isn't just a lovely nickname. It means the morning and afternoon traffic lasts for several hours, but they're still called "rush hour" for a reason - everyone's on the road and in a hurry to get somewhere. Treat rush hour like bad weather - if you don't have to go anywhere, stay off the roads. Tips for those unavoidable traffic jams: Don't break the law. You've gone 30 feet in 30 minutes and all of a sudden you see people using the shoulders(紧急停车道). Don't behave like them. Not only is this illegal, but also there's a good &chance they'll get caught or cause even more problems.Pay extra attention to zig-zaggers (Z字形行进者). When some people are anxious, they may start changing lanes(车道)every 5 seconds or cut you off, Keep checking your windows and mirrors. for these lane changers. Look for an escape. If it is possible to exit the road safely, do it. Use a GPS unit, and you can change your route mid-trip if needed. Be courteous. Good manners could help you avoid a possible accident. Allow people in from a lane that is ending. Speeding up to keep them out increases your chances of an accident.小题1:To avoid traffic jams,we are advised to do the following EXCEPT_______.A.get traffic news before leavingB.choose back roads.C.avoid rush hours.D.change lanes frequently.小题2:What should we do when there are zig-zaggers?A.Keep checking the mirrorsB.Stop and let them go firstC.Sound the hom loudly.D.Drive quickly to keep them out小题3:What does the underlined word “courteous”in the last paragraph mean?A.EnergeticB.PoliteC.CarefulD.Honest小题4:In which part of a magazine can this passage be found?A.EntertainmentB.MarketC.LifeD.Advertisement
阅读短文,然后完成短文后的表格,每空一词。From 8:30 pm to 9:30pm on Saturday, March 23rd, 2013, a great number of people around the world turned off the lights for Earth Hour. It is a bit like an environmental New Year, providing a chance to help care for our earth and make people around the world learn how important it is to do that.What did you do for Earth Hour this year? Let’s share the Earth Hour stories.Emma was on one of the mountains near the city and took photos of my city. It was great to watch the stars and the moon after a busy day that she could enjoy this relaxing moment.Albert works as a waiter in a restaurant. Their restaurant was still open even for Earth Hour as they got lots of reservations(预定) that night. So they spent the hour working by candlelight. And guess what? Their customers loved that and promised to come for next Earth Hour.Brandon turned off the main power to his house and went for a walk for Earth Hour. It was a little strange to walk in the dark, but it was only for one hour. Just think of what it must have been like before the invention of light bulb!Mary invited her friends who know and support Earth Hour activities. They actually had a candlelight and they talked about the old happy days that they spent together in college.&Information CardThe date of Earth
Hour in 2013March___小题1:____Albert’s jobA___小题2:____What Brandon did
when it was darkWent for a ____小题3:___Who stayed with
Mary during the hourHer ___小题4:____The number of
people who talked about their stories_____小题5:___
题型:完形填空
Some people say they have an answer to the problems of car crowding and pollution. In many cities, hundreds of people ride bikes to work every day. In New York City, some bike riders have even&&&&&&&a group: Bike for a Better City. They say if &&&&&&people rode bikes to work, there would be fewer cars and less dirty air. For several years this group has tried to help bike riders. They want to have special roads for bikes only because when bike riders must use the same roads &&&&&&cars, there may be accidents.& Some people for a better city feel if there were bike roads, more people would use bikes.But &&&&bike roads have been ready yet. Not everyone thinks it is a good &&&&&.Drivers don't like it, and some shop owners don't&&&&&. And most people living &&&&&&_ far from the city to have to travel by bike. Still,&&&&&&&has been done about it. On Saturdays and Sundays, the largest open park in New York is &&&&&&&&&to cars, and the roads may be used by bikes only, but the group still says this is not enough and goes on fighting &&&&&&&bike roads.小题1:A.found B.founded C.form D.looked for小题2:A.fewer B.less C.many D.more小题3:A.as B.like C.beside D.on小题4:A.no B.only C.some D.many小题5:A.hope B.mind C.help D.idea小题6:A.so B.and C.neither D.either小题7:A.such B.quite C.too D.so小题8:A.everythingB.something C.anything D.nothing小题9:A.closed B.openC.opening D.closing小题10:A.get B.to get C.ask D.to ask
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 especially in 的文章

随机推荐