virtual pool 4中文版有何奖励

《虚拟台球4》Virtual Pool 4 2015最新完美镜像破解版_斯诺克吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:104,850贴子:
《虚拟台球4》Virtual Pool 4 2015最新完美镜像破解版
配置要求MINIMUM:OS: Windows XPProcessor: Pentium 1.6 GhzMemory: 1 GB RAMGraphics: Intel or AMD HD Graphics or betterDirectX: Version 9.0cHard Drive: 2500 MB available spaceSound Card: Sound Blaster CompatibleRECOMMENDED:OS: Windows 7 or higherProcessor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II (K10) 2.8 GHz or higherMemory: 3 GB RAMGraphics: NVidia GTS 250 or higherDirectX: Version 9.0cNetwork: Broadband Internet connectionHard Drive: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: Sound Blaster Compatible下载链接http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nqTTs链接: ./s/1bnoAL8z 密码: ty8i楼主XP系统,可以玩!楼主只是资源搬运工!
破解内容如下 : 本破解...
镇楼! 存档吧主IW出品!
奋斗了一天感谢冰蓝火焰...
感谢观看!!!
还是老问题,日期也改...
有图有真相 大家都顶起
为什么进不去?    -...
无图言屌。 http://pan....
又一次见到楼楼了,是不...
完美吹智商不行
楼主么么哒。回去看看能不能下载
回头下载玩玩,多谢分享我们的祖国是花园,花园的花朵最鲜艳!   --来自助手版客户端
点亮12星座印记,
E键加塞是否还会强退?
大好事,我看谁敢删帖,给小jj切下来
擦 没人啊 这个比12年那个好玩多了 没有BUG
你说得对极了,可是由于一些人没有玩这个,他们更热衷于QQ游戏,不是吗?看见了不知道,自然不会评论吧?
很赞,支持
下载了不会安装啊,我的安装提示失败怎么回事啊?
贴吧夺宝,1元成就梦想
八楼有个傻缺
我记得以前下载过这个游戏
但是始终没安装起
不知道这个可不可以
我是XP的系统
这个游戏是不是不能全屏啊?楼主指教一下
现在还有XP............win7行不行啊?[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
win7行吗?
楼主好人,这我喜欢玩,VP3很经典,游戏神引擎~
WIN7能玩吗?
就是这样子
安装游戏第一步 解压
安装游戏第二步 解压完成后再解压
楼主,这游戏怎么全屏,我胡乱按后连辅助瞄准都没了。能不能发个设置截图,在在上面翻译一下。
安装游戏第三步 下载 安装
打开虚拟光驱软件
添加镜像 ,选择刚才解压出来1.18GB的镜像
载入成功后 右键打开
开始安装游戏
安装成功后最下面会显示一排英文。打开PLAZA文件夹,把里面的文件剪切粘贴到游戏的安装目录就可以玩了。(剪切 粘贴 会出来个覆盖提示 选择全部是)
就是按这两个步骤操作,第二步只要不选择desktop那个选项就会全屏的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴类似软件推荐
来自Mac App Store官方介绍Play 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Snooker, Billiards, Pub Pool, 27 games total, in 3D!
“So realistic it will make your real pool game better!”
Two career play modes, trick shots, video tutorials. Virtual Pool 4 is the most comprehensive cue sport game ever!
Compete for a season in Pro Tour Career. Play against real pros and top amateurs as virtual opponents. Start on the Local tour and work up through the Regional, National, and finally the World tour. See tour rankings and player statistics. Try to earn all the tour achievements for each tour game.
Each season includes several tournaments with different formats including single elimination, double elimination, and special invitational. Tour games include 9-Ball, 8-Ball, Snooker, Black Ball, 10-Ball, 8-Ball Pub World Rules, and Straight Pool. Play levels of Easy,
Normal, Hard, Extra Hard, and Good Luck.
Start in the Garage and gamble your virtual bankroll through six locations and hundreds of opponents in Hustler career play. Beat the room boss to advance to the next location. Opponents become more challenging in later locations and the betting stakes go up! Some locations occasionally have tournaments for a change of pace in this pressure packed gambling odyssey. Use some hard earned virtual cash to buy break cues, jump cues and low deflections cue shafts. Careers setup includes seventeen different game choices and five skill levels.
Learn to play better pool! Video tutorials with Steve Daking cover all you need to know to improve your real life and your virtual pool game. After each tutorial segment, you can play and practice each lesson shot in Virtual Pool 4!
Setup trick shots or just play them from the pool and artistic billiard trick shot libraries. You can also play friends on the same computer, practice by yourself, or play any computer opponent.
Use a custom Play Cue to show some style and change the shaft to a lower deflection model for better aiming accuracy. Get a Break Cue to smash the rack harder and make more balls. Jump Cues can be used to jump over obstructing balls.
Virtual Pool 4 is the best single player pool game available. Grab a cue and play now!…更多… v4.1.10版本新功能Fix for crash when using foreign language setting keyboards.
Added an option 'raw data mode' for mouse.
This mode is more accurate, however, you need to make sure 'mouse managers' are disabled as they conflict with reading raw data from the mouse.
If this option does not work for you it can be disabled in the Settings/Mouse menu.…更多…
相关截图 图片数: 5 张(点击图片查看大图)
上一条:下一条:
下载列表 文件数: 1 文件大小:
& Virtual Pool 4 for Mac
MAC体育热门APPS|  
|  
|  
|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 5898|回复: 10
Virtual Pool 4(虚拟台球4)玩的多不?这个汉化应该很容易啊,能汉化一下吗?
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1772, 距离下一级还需 228 积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1772, 距离下一级还需 228 积分
RT--------
主题帖子积分
敢不敢给点介绍链接神马的
主题帖子积分
一切为了未来
游戏达人, 积分 2756, 距离下一级还需 744 积分
游戏达人, 积分 2756, 距离下一级还需 744 积分
支持LZ汉化啊
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 75, 距离下一级还需 25 积分
初级玩家, 积分 75, 距离下一级还需 25 积分
支持汉化 但不是我
主题帖子积分
游戏亡灵, 积分 -11, 距离下一级还需 11 积分
游戏亡灵, 积分 -11, 距离下一级还需 11 积分
主题帖子积分
游戏达人, 积分 3036, 距离下一级还需 464 积分
游戏达人, 积分 3036, 距离下一级还需 464 积分
这还用汉化??一根棍俩球往洞里桶就行了~~根本不用文字交流
主题帖子积分
新手玩家, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 27 积分
新手玩家, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 27 积分
有汉化的,但是有bug。。
主题帖子积分
游戏亡灵, 积分 -30, 距离下一级还需 30 积分
游戏亡灵, 积分 -30, 距离下一级还需 30 积分
看了楼主的帖子立马觉得精神了,顶
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 656, 距离下一级还需 344 积分
把游戏完美破解下就好了!按E键就退出,怎么玩?
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 98, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
初级玩家, 积分 98, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
很想玩,但是到现在还没有完美破解~那个RES硬盘版按E键就会跳出~
主题帖子积分
donzerog 发表于
敢不敢给点介绍链接神马的
虚拟台球4游戏下载;
不求汉化,只求把游戏完美破解!
按E键调整击球位置游戏就退出,怎么玩呀。
求完美破解!
Powered byto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 44 Steam Achievements
Title: Virtual Pool 4
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 11 May, 2015
Buy Virtual Pool 4
“Virtual Pool 4 Review - Pool Player First Impressions 9.5 /10! (HD)”
9.5/10 –
“Gameplay turned out to be very easy.
You simply aim your cue stick with the mouse, using both buttons to zoom and turn the camera.”
8/10 –
“Virtual Pool 4 Online - Mal255 v Fats (Race to 5)”
5/5 –
About This Game
Play 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Snooker, Billiards, Pub Pool, 27 games total!
“So realistic it will make your real life pool game better!”
Two career play modes, trick shots, video tutorials, multi-player online. Virtual Pool 4 is the most comprehensive cue sport game ever!
Compete for a season in Pro Tour Career. Play against real pros and top amateurs as virtual opponents. Start on the Local tour and work up through the Regional, National, and finally the World tour. See tour rankings and player statistics. Try to earn all the tour achievements for each tour game. Each season includes several tournaments with different formats including single elimination, double elimination, and special invitational. Tour games include 9-Ball, 8-Ball, Snooker, Black Ball, 10-Ball, 8-Ball Pub World Rules, and Straight Pool. Play levels of Easy, Normal, Hard, Extra Hard, and Good Luck.
Start in the Garage and gamble your virtual bankroll through six locations and hundreds of opponents in Hustler career play. Beat the room boss to advance to the next location. Opponents become more challenging in later locations and the betting stakes go up! Some locations occasionally have tournaments for a change of pace in this pressure packed gambling odyssey. Use some hard earned virtual cash to buy break cues, jump cues and low deflections cue shafts. Careers setup includes seventeen different game choices and five skill levels.
Learn to play better pool! Video tutorials with Steve Daking cover all you need to know to improve your real life and your virtual pool game. After each tutorial segment, you can play and practice each lesson shot in Virtual Pool 4!
Setup trick shots or just play them from the pool and artistic billiard trick shot libraries. You can also play friends on the same computer, practice by yourself, or play any computer opponent.
Use a custom Play Cue to show some style and change the shaft to a lower deflection model for better aiming accuracy. Get a Break Cue to smash the rack harder and make more balls. Jump Cues can be used to jump over obstructing balls.
Compete in online tournaments or play with friends. Single and double elimination tournaments with or without handicap. Compete as singles or teams. Player profile, friends list, awards, statistics, rankings, calendar of events, shot upload. Online lobby where players meet and chat. Great for both the friendly and competitive player.
Purchase includes 1 year online as a premium player (full access) and 500 V$ which can be used to purchase cue sticks and enter tournaments. Ongoing premium status requires $9.95 yearly minimum.
Grab a cue and play now!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 1.6 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel or AMD HD Graphics or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2500 MB available space
Sound Card: Sound Blaster Compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II (K10) 2.8 GHz or higher
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GTS 250 or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: Sound Blaster Compatible
COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
This software product and the manual are copyrighted and all rights are reserved by Celeris Inc. and are protected by the copyright laws that pertain to computer software. You may not modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works,decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer or derive source code from all or any portion of the software or anything incorporated therein or permit or encourage any third party to do so.Notice: Celeris reserves the right to make modifications or improvements to the product described in the manual at any time and without notice.
SOFTWARE USE LIMITATIONS AND LIMITED LICENSE
This copy of Virtual Pool 4 Online: The Game (the &Software&) is intended solely for your personal non-commercial home entertainment use. Celeris Inc. retains all right, title and interest in the Software including all intellectual property rights embodied therein and derivatives thereof. The Software, including, without limitation, all code, data structures, characters, images, sounds, text, screens, game play, derivative works and all other elements of the Software may not be copied, resold, rented, leased, distributed (electronically or otherwise), used on pay-per-play, coin-op or other for-charge basis, or for any commercial purpose. Any permissions granted herein are provided on a temporary basis and can be withdrawn.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
All Rights Reserved.
Virtual Pool is a trademark of Celeris Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(104 reviews)
Having played pool in competition for a few years my opinion about this game might be a bit focused on the sport itself, more so than the gameplay element. The simulation aspect is very good and indeed I have great fun playing a few matches every day, just because in heart I am still somewhat of a pool addict. The gameplay elements however might be a bit lacking for someone looking for more of a in-depth game, rather than just playing pool. Careers for example are essentially just a large number of matches, without much variation. The different tables (size and cloth) are nice tough. I haven't touched the multi-player and I believe the online part would require a few euro/dollar per year subscription after the first year. Don't get me wrong, I get much enjoyment from playing the careers in pool and snooker (speaking of snooker, the simulation is very good). If you're
hoping for an action packed experience with intense and sophisticated career development, you might get bored after a while. If you just want to play some pool without leaving your house/chair then I can wholeheartedly recommend this product.
Fantastic Game, really love it.
play it everyday...Reasons For negitive1. after you pay full price you have to pay $10 usd every year... does not say that when purchasing2. there is an ingame currency that has no benifits!!tip if you are going to make a game like this, have a cash out option..
currentlyit like10 people have $1 they enter a comp for 0.50 centsthe prize pool is $3so $2 is deleted which i understand would see that people keep buying virtual dollars butwould it not make sense to have some sort of paypal link in cashing out,why would i want to spend $10 and gamble my real money to get fake money back and have nothing to do with it but buy a ingame cue......
if i new that there was cashout option i would invest more time and money in the prospect that i could maybe hussle some noob, yes i think the dev would lose money to start with but having an outlit like that to play pool for real money is good
Total HS!!!!
best pool-snooker game
have the soundtrack for sale pleasefantastic game
Played for many years been waiting for its arrival on steam the mouse cue actions are peerless love this game.
Real good work!A game a lifetime for!
Great graphics, very realistic gameplay, and notably different AI players with their own playing personalities. Also: perfect sound. Very much enjoying it!
This game is helping me play billiards and pool at pubs. The physics seem very legit. This is a very good program if you need to do some practise shots. It is also a nice cheat sheet to bring with you to a bar if you want to play some fun different games like 1 pocket or cribage. You should really pick up this game if you want to get better at billiards and pool.
Really enjoy playing this game but it freezes quite often or becomes unresponsive too much, been playing it for almost an hour since purchasing it this morning, the price tag was - ?18.99, and for all the times I've had to restart or close down the game itself isn't doing the price tag any justice at all! Would definitely recommend if they sort out the above stated, such a nice, feel good pool game, just a shame it's not working the way it should be for myself personally!!
Having played pool in competition for a few years my opinion about this game might be a bit focused on the sport itself, more so than the gameplay element. The simulation aspect is very good and indeed I have great fun playing a few matches every day, just because in heart I am still somewhat of a pool addict. The gameplay elements however might be a bit lacking for someone looking for more of a in-depth game, rather than just playing pool. Careers for example are essentially just a large number of matches, without much variation. The different tables (size and cloth) are nice tough. I haven't touched the multi-player and I believe the online part would require a few euro/dollar per year subscription after the first year. Don't get me wrong, I get much enjoyment from playing the careers in pool and snooker (speaking of snooker, the simulation is very good). If you're
hoping for an action packed experience with intense and sophisticated career development, you might get bored after a while. If you just want to play some pool without leaving your house/chair then I can wholeheartedly recommend this product.
Was this review helpful?
Virtual Pool 4 is simply the best pool simulation: the physics is spot on, plenty of different variations of pool game, nothing fancy, just plain pool.I would give it a perfect 10, but something was really disappointing.
I already bought Virtual Pool 4 from Celeris web site last year (played more than 100 hours with it).
But their DRM scheme is simply painful.
You cannot installed the game on multiple computer (your desktop and your laptop for example) because you would need to re-activate the game each time
you play on different computer.
Simply painful.I bought the Steam version hoping to get rid of this DRM nonsense, only to find out that VP4 would only start if the Steam client is online, even if you play solo.
So I can't play on my laptop when I am away and no internet connection is available.
Celeris may have produced the best pool simulator, they just ruined it with annoying DRM issued.In short, 10/10 for the best pool simulator, 0/10 to force users to be online all the time, even when playing solo.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Hands down the best pool/snooker game on pc right now. Looks great, controls are easy and fun and there are plenty of different game modes to keep you occupied.Only downside is you can't play the game while Steam is in offline mode at the moment, but I believe they are working on changing that.
Was this review helpful?
I bought this game 2 days ago, I have played 9 hours on it so far. The game has the &feel& of real pool. You can make shots without the need of a lined up aid aimer. I own Pool Nation, I played 68 hours on it, VP4 is 10 times more realistic. Pool Nation wins with higher res graphics, but VP4 has decent graphics, gameplay trumps graphics in this case for me. I have no problem finding real players in VP4's awesome lobby system, I can't describe how awesome the lobby is.... You walk into a room and if 2 people are playing, you play the winner. There were 50 people logged in to the lobby playing at all times in the 2 days I have owned this game. Tons of camera options, you can view the shot in almost any zoomed in view to make the &feel& match your own style of real play. Pool Nation on sale for 2 bucks is a steal, but VP4 is by far the better game for people who play/played real pool. I am giving it a 9 out of 10, I would love to see PN's high res graphics in this game, but it appears the pc specs will allow many more people to play VP4. The graphics aren't bad, they just aren't eye popping like PN.
Was this review helpful?
Been so very long since I've played an enjoyable pool video game. If you enjoy billiards, this one can't be missed.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
The Virtual Pool franchise has been going since
1995Vrtual
Pool 4 is the latest in Celeris next installment of the series.How to sum up Virtual Pool 4?
Yes its a game,but it goes far deeper than that when you break it down into its constituents.If you like simply to bang a few balls around against an AI player from time to time and set the game level to your specific choosing you can do so.If however you want to develop and learn about billiards and pool in general then it also can cater to your needs.From the Video totorials by Steve Daiking you can learn the very basics in the art and skill Of Pool to the more advanced positioning and cue ball control and once you think you have mastered that phase you may want to start a hustler career and gamble your bux against the Poolsharks at the various and sometimes seedy locations
available to you.You also have a varied and comprehensive
career mode at your disposal.Start of as a lowly amateur and see if you can progress your way through the ranks to take on what seems to be a brutal Champion level in the game.You have a trick shot mode,you can set a table and the balls the way you want and try perhaps to recreate a shot you seen one of your heroes play in the past.In short there is a whole host of things to keep yourself interested in the game,above all though this is not simply a game,its a learning tool that anyone who has a mind to can progress and advance their own understanding of how to shoot a ball and
and makes runs and start winning.Virtual Pool does all this with the best control,method of all,the mouse.Your mouse controls your cue stick,you draw the mouse back and push it forward to take a shot,it could not be simpler.Using the mouse is the simplest and best way to give you the weight and feel of a shot and its also through time has proved Celeris have got it right since way back in 1995 when Virtual Pool first saw the light of day.Other games of this nature have always used power bars and meters that take so much longer for you to set a shot up and actually hit a ball.Virtual Pool does not mess about and very quickly you will see that they got it right.It can improve your reallife game but only if you want it to as its down to what level you want or think you may be able to acheive,the sky is the limit as far as that goes.Ok some will say the graphics although a vast improvement on the fore runners in the series, they dont jump out at you like some other nicer looking games of that ilk.You may be right and there is still room for improvement as the game will be a work in progress and is being improved all the time.What
stands out by a country mile is the game play and once you have mastered all the key controls as that will take time I think you will find that Virtual Pool 4 has got all the rest beat in comparisonIts not simply a game its as true a simulation as you can possibly get on PC and for the time being still hold onto the title of Best Pool and Billiard sim of all.If you are new to this type of game please dont judge it after a few hours of struggling around and feeling your not getting anywhere.Use the tracking lines as a help if you need to,use the ghost ball to show you where to hit the ball.The most important thing is to give it time and if you want to learn and progress,you will and it will grow on you all the more.You will keep coming back to it and you will develop as a player and you also will get a better understanding of the art of billiards and Pool in General.You have tried the rest....now try the best. Virtual Pool 4 Its what sitting up to 4 am in the morning is all about.
Was this review helpful?
This is the best pool simulator on the market at the moment. I would love to see them polish this title up to today's graphics standards and add a comprehesive story mode that's actually engaging. Yet, when you want a game of pool on your computer that's as close to real life as possible... this is your game. I would love to see them put out Virtual Pool 5 and really rework the infrastucture of the game into something worthy of what is quite possibly the best pool physics simulation on the market today.
Was this review helpful?
I'm loving this. The physics are great. Single player is fun and teaches you a LOT. My game is going to improve IRL for sure. There are a lot of modes (tourney, etc), games (8 ball, snooker, 9 ball, you name it), and difficulties etc. I'm having a blast already. Multiplayer is easy to set up and get in a game, and the crowd has been kind and social. Good game.Someone mentioned that the Online is only free for 1 year, and then $10 after that. Well, if I am still playing in a year $10 won't be much to renew another year subscription, so that isn't an issue. The other thing mentioned was that you can purchase better cues etc, in the online store... while they do help, they are not necessary to play online. For the price, I can see getting a lot out of this game even without any addition addons. Pool is timeless and this game lets you play it whenever you want.
Was this review helpful?
I play VP4 for almost 2 years and a half. The quality of time I spent on it and nice people I met is priceless. I even started playing real life snooker league, something I would probably never start doing without VP4 experience. The game teaches you a lot
about pool and snooker and inspires you to start reaching real life goals. I recommend this to anyone who wants to experience something new in the world of video games.
Was this review helpful?
Virtual Pool 4 - It really makes your game betterAfter playing the hole franchise I really need to say that, in my opinion, this is the best game ever made. It simulates in a perfect manner the real cue games and offers a true and immersive experience for any gamer out there.Story time...once upon a time I was very excited about playing snooker for real. But having some limited financial possibilities and a snooker table being a must for top performance, I started to play Virtual Pool, hoping that it will improve my average game. Soon I was going to be the first junior champion of my country, by only playing a computer game. Sounds silly but it's absolutely true. Years later when I became the owner of a real snooker table and after winning the senior national championship, I still play Virtual Pool for fun. Transposing from the snooker table to the computer game comes natural. The angles are all the same. The effects and cue action are a little more pronounced in the game, as we are dealing with 1s and 0s here, and not real physics. Also, impossible shots can be achieved in the game, while in real life the table's architectural design will reject some of the object balls. Very, very few flaws, that naturally come from the limited possibilities of today's gaming engines and design tools. Except for the technique - not needing to keep a stable position with firm hand bridge and feet in the right angles, head straight with c no feather movement back and forth, no movement of the eyes between the cue ball, object ball and pocket - this game simulates the real deal frighteningly accurate. It's sick and I can assure you that what they say is absolutely true: It really makes your real game better!I would like to thank Celeris developers (I always do when I have the chance) for bringing to the public this masterpiece. And of course, many thanks to Steam for making this game available. I waited a long time for it and I would of bought it eventually from the original website, but Steam is better.Enjoy your 147 potting zone! :D
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 virtual pool 4中文版 的文章

随机推荐