次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:70 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
高二英语开学测汇编七 任务型阅读与阅读表达
任务型阅读 (一)
“We see lots of adults being diagnosed as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
around age 38,” says Timothy Widens, MD, an professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. “That’s right around the time people start doing more-tasks, juggling jobs, families, a home, and other personal duties,” he says.
But not everyone who slacks on work or forgets appointments has ADHD; there are plenty of other reasons you may be losing attentions. Here are five things that could be sucking your attention span dry.
1. Technology overload
Your computer, cell phone, and iPod all compete for your attention―no wonder you're distracted 心烦意乱 ! To a certain point, your brain can act as secretary, keeping you organized and helping with time management. But the more tasks you try to do, the harder it is for you to stay focused on any single task, research shows. Learning basic organizational skills, like writing down responsibilities and maintaining a day planner, can help reduce these problems. So take a break from constant television, Internet, and email floods
2. Lack of sleep
If you’re missing out on enough shut-eye―most likely seven to eight hours a night―you’re probably easy-angry, dealing with mind fog, and have difficulty addressing daily tasks. That’s a normal reaction, says Dr. Widens.
3. Poor job satisfaction
Sure, everyone’s unhappy at work from time to time―maybe your customer presentation failed or your boss gave you a poor performance review. And if a disorganized working environment or a boring project make it difficult to focus, that's completely normal. But if you find that you often can't complete projects,you probably need medical attention, or a new job.
4. Too much stress
Stress takes side affects on concentration. Researchers at the University of Madison found that the relaxation technique can add to your abil
正在加载中,请稍后...高二英语期末复习专项
任务型阅读_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高二英语期末复习专项
任务型阅读
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢我现在高三了,可是英语总是考不到高分,我分析了一下,主要在于阅读理解题看不懂,做题速度太慢每次考试中有一篇阅读理解题做不完,还有任务型阅读,完形填空和单选的问题也比较大,到底我现在应该怎样筹划,才能让我的成绩在高考是能上130
1.英语是一个低劣的语种.既然能学好汉语,请相信自己也能学好英语!2.像广告说的那样,学英语就像盖房子,单词就是砖瓦!3.鉴于你只有1年时间,而且高3的时间比较紧,不建议花额外是时间去看语法书,只要上课跟着老师的走就是!4.所以我建议你放小搏大什么是放小博大?就是不要花额外的时间去记那些细微的语法,而把时间放在培养语感上面!跟我的步骤走:1.背单词.买本有考纲单词的书.每天背1个UNIT的单词.晚修结束前的10分钟背(不知道你是不是住校的)2.美文背诵.新东方的不错,前提是你考试的时候要用得上、只要你用得上,作文就可以上一个档次!3.一定要听课.有些人上了高中觉得英语课好像学不了什么东西,但其实英语课不是学不了东西,只是它的知识点很散,你一定要有意识地去记,选择性地去记,放弃那些记也记不住的东西.4.关于练习.高三第一个学期我不建议做套题.我建议专项专练.哪项差就练哪项,强度自选,但一定要坚持,哪怕每天只是一练!5.关于下学期.下学期就是套题的开始了,学校会发,自己也一定要额外多做.往届高考的真题已经上一年的一模二模题目都是很好的选择.最后我要补充一点英语这个东西,学了不会马上见效的,所以一定要长期以往地坚持才能看见成果出炉.以上的方法是比较偷懒的了.如果你有时间的话,他们的方法也可以,但是你就不能兼顾其他学科了!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
平时多看多读,提高英语语感,这是一条永远走的通的路,我的大学四六级就是这样过的。
每次做题时记得限制时间,这样有利于提高速度
英语得分高低一般看阅读理解,阅读理解做好了分一般低不了,毕竟每题分值很大,楼主要想高分阅读必须多拿分,建议多做阅读,不要泛读,要精读,每篇文章都要认真对待,做错的题回过头到文章中分析为什么错,要完全理解清楚,否则过一段时间再做原题都会错。在这个基础上再尽量提高速度,一味追求速度很容易出现一篇文章几道题连着错的情况。楼主结合自己的情况再尝试一下吧。 完形和单选的分值比起阅读小很多,楼主要想...
多练,Practice makes perfect.买一本专门针对阅读理解的辅导书,记住,只要一本,把这本书吃透,一通百通嘛。至于什么样的辅导书,我也不太好说,还是找你们英语老师,让老师来推荐吧。
平时多看多读,提高英语语感,有时候你不一定读懂,但你根据语感自然就选对了。。。。所以多读英文课文培养语感是很重要的,同时也要有一定的单词积累考试的时候。。。你可以先看问题,然后根据问题在阅读里找答案
分析的很对,我高中英语是强项,尤其是改错,多记单词以及单词组,其实在阅读理解还是有许多陌生的词汇的。主要是在做题不只是读,关键是懂!理解了文化藏内容就可以进行判断选择,建议你多去看一些英文文章,增强阅读牢记,记住,做题不只是读,要学会判断其中隐含的逻辑,不要被忽悠了。
PS:三年没学英语了,分享一下我当年英语学习的辉煌啊。Good luck,day day up!!!...
多背背高中必备单词,阅读会很轻松的 。没有必要都会拼写,认识就可以
说明你的单词掌握不是很好词汇量对于英语学习是很重要的,就是基础吧,只有懂词义才会懂文章啊所以平时一定要注意词汇量的积累,最好用个笔记本随时记下不懂的单词,然后查出来记住,当然,也要分清什么单词是常用,什么单词只用了解即可还有就是语法了,完型也考语法的,不知道你语法怎么样,如果不好的话,也要强攻一下语法,这个也不是很难,多看看做些语法题就会差不多的然后就是增强...
扫描下载二维码江苏宿迁市2016年高二英语下学期期末试题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
江苏宿迁市2016年高二英语下学期期末试题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
江苏宿迁市2016年高二英语下学期期末试题(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 宿迁市学年高二下学期期末考试英&& 语第一部分: (共两节,满分20分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. What does the woman want to know?& A. Which items are on sale.&& &&&&&&& B. Where the back of the store is.& & C. What the sign outside says.2. How much is the painting worth now?& A. $2000. &&&&& &B. $2 million.&&&&&&&&&& & C. $30 million.3. Why is the man lost?& A. He took a wrong turn.&& && B. He was told to take this way.&& & C. He missed the freeway signs.4. What does the man imply?& A. He is stressed.& && &B. He works too hard.&&&&& & C. He needs some excitement.5. How long will the boy be at summer camp?& A. One week.&&&&&& & &&B. Two weeks.&&&&&&&& & C. Three weeks.第二节(共15小题; 每小题1分,满分15分)&& 听下面5段对话或独白,每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。6. What do we know about the man?& A. He is good at marathon.& && B. He just ran a marathon.& && C. He’s a beginner runner.7. What does the man decide to do in the end?& A. Go to the gym.&&& &B. Give up his idea.&&&&&& &C. Exercise outdoors.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。8. Where does the man want to go?& A. The 23rd floor.&&& &B. The 15th floor.&&&&&&& &C. The 5th floor.9. Who does the woman blame for their situation?& A. The man.&&&&& && B. The HELP button.&&&& & C. The woman with the groceries.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. Why does the woman think she knows the man?&& A. She has seen him somewhere in her opinion.&&&&&&&&& && B. She has seen a movie with him.&& C. She used to exercise together with him.11. How does the man most likely feel?&& A. Grateful.&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. Confused.&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Angry.12. What is the last place that the woman mentions?&& A. A movie theater.&&& B. A fitness center.&&&C. A coffee shop.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. What are the speakers mainly talking about?&& A. Writing music.&&& B. Recording an album.&&C. Their favorite bands.14. What type of person is the man?&& A. Interesting.&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. Boring.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Creative.15. What was the man thinking about last night?&& A. Socks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. The ocean.&&&&&&&&& &&&& C. Bees.16. What does the man invite the woman to do?&& A. Listen to songs.&&& B. Join a famous band.&&&& &C. Work with him.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. Where was Cameron Diaz’s father born?&& A. In America.&&&&&&&&&&& & B. In Cuba.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. In Spain.18. How did Cameron Diaz begin her entertainment career?&& A. As a TV star.&&&&&&&&&& B. As a film actress.&&&&&&&& C. As a fashion model.19. For which film did Diaz win a Best Lead Actress Award?&& A. Shrek.&&&&&&&&&&& && && B. Gangs of New York.&& & && C. There’s Something about Mary.20. What can we learn about Cameron Diaz?&& A. She made $10 million in 2010.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B. She is more than forty years old.&& C. She is the richest woman in Hollywood.第二部分: 英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分)第一节 单项(共15小题; 每小题1分, 满分15分)请阅读下面各题, 从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. The plan put forward at the meeting got _______ support from the representatives.A. universal&&&B. explicit&&&C. generous&&&D. stubborn22. ―Why are you so excited?&& ―Because at this time tomorrow morning, I _______ to Shanghai to visit Disney Park.&& A. am to fly&&&& &B. will be flying&&&& &C. am flying&&&&&& &D. will fly23. There is a general _______ among the public that children should be educated about road&& safety.&& A. entry&&&&B. criterion&&&C. preference&& &D. consensus24. _______ himself of the addiction to the online games, the boy has difficulty catching up&& with his classmates.&& A. Having not rid &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. Having not been rid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. Not having rid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. Not having been rid25. The special patterns of gene expression enable some parrots to learn music _______ they&& tend to dance.&& A. to which&&&B. in which && &C. with which&& &&D. about which 26. I have been trying to ring up all day but I couldn’t _______.&& A. break through&&B. get through&&&& &C. look through&&&& &D. go through&&&& 27. After completing my training, I was sent to the village that was small and desperately _____&& proper accommodation.&& A. in defence of&&&& &B. in favor of&&&& &&C. in need of&&&&& &D. in honor of&&&&&&&&& 28. It must be the complex plot and attractive characters _______ make people around the world&& enjoy the book.&& A. that&&&&B. who&&&&C. what&&&&D. which29. People gathered and _______ the political leaders for their decision to refuse the refugees. && A. evaluated&&&B. acknowledged&&C. resembled&&&& &D. condemned 30. ―I heard that Cao Wenxuan had won the Hans Christian Anderson Prize.&& ―Great! His books always bring me to places I might not _______ have been either in&& thoughts or reality.&& A. regardless&&&B. otherwise&&&C. therefore&&&D. anyhow31.―Tom was late for the meeting. You were supposed to inform him of the time.&& ―I’m sorry. I _______, but I forgot.&& A. must have&&&B. should have&&&C. could have&&&D. need have32. Shanghai International Film Festival is a young festival, but _______ people worldwide&& think highly of.&& && A. it&&&&&B. which&&&&C. that &&&&D. one33. Thought will be given to _______ might cause an accident during the shooting of this film.&& A. however&&&&& B. whichever&&&C. whatever&&&D. wherever34. There are still many problems to be solved ______ we are ready for a long stay on the Moon.&& A. before&&&&&& &&B. when&&&&&&&& &&C. after&&&&&&&&& &&D. until35.―In order to improve my spoken English, I spend at least one hour practicing every day.&―Oh wonderful! _______.&& A. Got it&&&&&&& &&B. Cheer up&&&&&&& &C. Keep it up&&&&&& &&D. Help yourself第二节 完形(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。For whatever reason, discipline has gone from the original meaning “to teach” to “to punish”! However, I think parents should teach and&&& 36&&& children to set the behavior right&&&&& 37&&& punish them. As for me, I may use single word reminders or questions or state facts, instead of&&& 38&&& or demanding compliance (服从).I was&&& 39&&& the first time I noticed how well this works. As usual, my daughter walked out of the bathroom with the lights still on. Normally I would bark “Switch off the light”. She would sometimes follow the&&& 40& , and sometimes she would&&& 41&&& with “You switch off the lights” or an aggressive “No!” or&&& 42&& , just plainly ignore me. Anyway, that day I just said “lights” in a normal and&&& 43&& tone. Surprisingly, she went back to the bathroom and&&& 44&&& the lights. I have&&& 45&&& this with all my heart now C anytime I remember, I just use a single word said in the tone of a friendly&&& 46&& , and most of the times, it works. For example, “Car” gets her to&&& 47&&& hanging about and walk towards the car.&I have also used the question technique, which has&&& 48&&& pretty well so far. Instead of shouting “Go, put your shoes back on the shoe shelf”, a simple question like “Hey, where do we put our shoes?” gets the job done with less&&& 49& .&& 50&& , stating facts helps too. When washing hands, if she is fooling around, I just&&&&&& 51&& “Water is wasting” and she is likely to wash her hands faster than&&& 52&&& like “you are wasting water”.I advise parents to pick up one new&&& 53&&& discipline technique to&&& 54&&& or one old habit to let go of, and&&& 55&&& that for the rest of the week. It may work for you, it may not. But unless you try, you will never know! So, take action to find a way to get back on the positive path!36. A. permit&&&&&&&& && &B. forbid&&&&&&& &&& &C. advise&&&&&&&&&&& &D. guide37. A. other than&&&&& && &B. more than&&&& &&& &C. rather than &&&& &D. or rather38. A. announcing&&&&&& &B. ordering&&&&& &&& &C. declaring&&&&& &&& &D. claiming39. A. shocked&&&& &B. disappointed&& &&& &C. puzzled &&&& &D. amazed40. A. description&&& &B. assumption&&& &&& &C. instruction&&&&&&&& &D. introduction41. A. answer &&& &B. counter&&&&& &&& &C. agree&&&&&&&& &&& &D. threaten42. A. badly&&&&&&&&&&& &B. well&&&&&&&& &&& &C. better&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. worse 43. A. sweet&& &&& &B. casual&&&&&& &&& &C. strict& &&&&& D. formal44. A. cut off&& &&& &B. broke off&&&&&&&& &C. turned off &&&& &D. put off&45. A. adapted&& &&& &B. adopted&&&&& &&& &C. adjusted&& &&&& &D. abandoned46. A. reminder&& &&& &B. persuasion&&& &&& &C. reference&&& &&& &D. command47. A. appreciate& &&& &B. continue&&&& &&& &C. postpone&&&&& &&& &D. stop48. A. mattered&&&&&& && &B. worked&&&&& &&& &C. served&&&&&&& &&& &D. operated49. A. hesitation&& && &B. determination& &&& &C. assistance&& &&& &D. resistance50. A. Similarly&&& && &B. Obviously&&& &&& &C. Naturally&&&&& &&& &D. Eventually51. A. shout&&&&&&& && &B. whisper&&&&& &&& &C. state&&&&&&&& &&& &D. scold52. A. criticism&&& && &B. indication&&& &&& &C. encouragement&&& &D. demand 53. A. valuable&&&&&& && &B. positive&&&&& &&& &C. vital&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. useful 54. A. experiment& && &B. apply&&&&&&&& &&& &C. try&&&&&&&& &&& &D. examine55. A. rely on&&&&&&&&&& &B. focus on&&&&&&&&&& C. decide on&&&& &&& &D. take on第三部分:阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A&&& Described by The Washington Post as “one of the seven wonders of the artistic universe” and by The New York Times as “one of the great companies of the world,” the Martha Graham Dance Company returns on their 90th Anniversary Tour. A pioneer of modern dance, Martha Graham revolutionized dance with her unconventional movement language and socially charged exploration of spiritual and emotional themes. The company continues to foster Graham’s spirit, inspiring new generations of choreographers (编舞者) and dance lovers. The dance will be performed in Meany Studio Theatre from May 18 to May 22, 2016.&&& The multi-award winning Heath Quartet is a young UK-based quartet with a strong international presence. Their playing is thrilling. The Heath Quartet are active cooperators with some of the world’s most important new music composers and will perform a program that includes a work by the British composer Michael Tippet. &&& This performance will be given at 7:30 on 27th October in Meany Theatre. And it is currently only available as part of a Meany Center subscription package. Subscribe today to guarantee your seat.&&& The Henry presents an exhibition of black walnut sculptures by American artist Paul McCarthy. Ranging in height from four to fourteen feet, the works that occupy the museum’s lower level gallery are the product of the artist’s interest in the nineteenth-century German folktale Schneewittchen (Snow White) and Walt Disney’s beloved 1937 animated classic film.&&& The exhibition will be on Sat, March 5 (All day) to Sun, September 11 (All day) in Henry Art Gallery. It is free for Henry members, students and children. $10 General A $6 Seniors (62+). Buy now.56. We can learn from the passage that _______.&& A. the Dance company has performed 90 times in Meany Theatre&& B. the young Heath Quartet enjoys a good reputation worldwide&& C. Paul McCarthy got inspiration only from folktales in Germany&& D. the audience can buy tickets to enjoy these art events now57. The passage is intended to _______.&& A. present information of art events&&&&&&&&&& B. persuade people to buy tickets&& C. advertise for promising artists&&&&&&&&&& D. call on the public to appreciate artB&&& The latest Disney movie, “Zootopia”, broke records. The movie had the largest opening weekend for a Disney animated film. People across the United States bought more than $75 million worth of tickets. The box office totals pushed the popular movie, “Frozen”, to second place in opening weekend success. Experts say “Zootopia” is expected to stay strong this weekend. They predict it will make as much as $50 million more. Already, the movie’s worldwide box office total is more than $230 million.&&& “Zootopia” is a city of animals. The movie stars a bunny rabbit police officer and a fox criminal who team up to find a missing otter. He is among several animals that have suddenly disappeared from the city.&&&& Critics have strongly praised “Zootopia” for its sharp humor and strong message. The film explores racism and other intolerance in its portrayal(描绘) of relations between two kinds of animals in the city. Jared Bush and Phil Johnston wrote “Zootopia”. They told reporters that it started out as a spy movie set in several different animal worlds. But they found the mammal world especially interesting. So they changed the story. Bush and Johnston said building the imaginary world took a lot of research. They both spoke about it to the website Inside the Magic. Bush said they asked themselves, “What’s this world like? What’s the history of this world?” And then, he said, they went to the experts. The writers spoke with people who study culture and group behavior, as well as those who study the psychology of individuals. And they talked with animal experts like zookeepers. They learned that the natural world is made up of 90 percent prey animals and 10 percent predator animals. “Zootopia” director Byron Howard says that discovery helped build the film’s themes prejudice and inclusion in a diverse world. The creators have noted that diversity was not easy to produce in drawings. There are 64 species represented in the movie. There are multiple neighborhoods that represent the different environments of animal habitats.&&& Disney says “Zootopia” is its most complex animation yet. The extra effort is certainly paying off at the box office.58. What does the film focus on?&A. Effective ways to protect prey animals.&&&& &B. Prejudice and inclusion in a diverse world.& &C. Differences between prey and predator animals.&D. The love of peace among different animals.59. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?&& A. “Zootopia” made 50 million dollars the first weekend.&& B. A fox is among several animals disappearing from the city.&& C. The creators asked experts for help to build the imaginary world.& && D. “Zootopia” is a spy movie set in different animal worlds.60. Where can you probably find the passage?&& A. In a film textbook.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. In a tourist brochure.&&&&&&& &C. In a research paper.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. In a news report.C&& Working through a self-help program online can prevent or delay major depression disorder in people who are vulnerable, a study finds. Similar programs have been used to treat depression, but this may be the first one tested to prevent it, the researchers say.&& Online programs for mental health problems can be as effective as face-to-face treatment and offer some advantages: Low cost and available at any time. But they’re not panaceas.&& The study, which was conducted by researchers from Germany, involved 406 people with subthreshold depression, which is defined as having some symptoms of depression but not enough to be diagnosed with major depressive disorder.In this experiment, half of the participants were asked to do six half-hour-long exercises that were based on cognitive behavioral therapy (认知行为疗法) and problem-solving therapy, which are techniques commonly used for in-person therapy. In the cognitive behavioral therapy, participants were asked to identify positive activities they used to engage in and then were asked to actively plan those activities again. At the next session, participants reflected on their experiences. For the problem-solving therapy, people were asked to create a list of the things that matter most to them in their lives and brainstorm on how to incorporate those things into daily life. They next were asked to categorize problems and worries into “manageable” and “unmanageable”; the main focus in problem-solving therapy is to tackle those problems that are considered manageable.Both therapies are intended to change negative thinking in order to change mood and behavior. After completing each exercise, participants in the intervention (干预) group received written individualized feedback from an online trainer. The trainers did not offer any therapeutic advice, only motivation and encouragement to continue the exercises. Participants also could repeat the online sessions as often as they liked. The control group received information about depression but didn’t have to read it.Of the 406 participants that began the study, 335 completed the telephone follow-up at the end of 12 months. Twenty-seven percent in the intervention group experienced depression compared with 41 percent in the control group.It is unclear if the people who went on to develop major depressive disorder had experienced it before. Lead author Claudia Buntrock says that because the study only tracked participants’ mental health over the course of 12 months, the long-term effectiveness of the intervention is unknown. “It’s also not clear if this kind of program could be used widely. It took the trainers about 30 minutes to provide feedback for each session, and they also stayed in touch with participants via instant messaging.” he adds. 61. According to the experiment, the participants _______.&& A. are treated in the same way by the trainers& B. access the online programme just for once&& C. show severe symptoms of depression&&&&& D. are divided into two different groups&&&& 62. The underlined word “panaceas” in paragraph 2 probably refers to something that can ___.&& A. solve all the problems&&&&&&&&&&& B. produce harmful effects&& C. appeal to every patient&&&&&&&&&&& D. distribute powerful results63. The author develops Paragraph 4 mainly by _______.&& A. making comparisons&&&&&&&&&&& B. describing a process&& C. providing examples&&&&&&&&&&& D. offering an explanation64. From what Claudia Buntrock said, we can infer_______.&& A. people suffering from depression have experienced it before&& B. on-line programmes have long-term effects on depression&& C. trainers have spent a lot of time and energy on the experiment&& D. twelve months is long enough to carry out the experimentD&&& I wanted to stop at a sporting goods store “Going Out of Business” sale we passed in the mall. “There’s nothing we need”, my husband’s usual ill-tempered male comment. “It’s all overpriced junk. If they had anything good they wouldn’t be going out of business.”&& “But, it’s sporting goods. Could be some good deals for the grandkids. And, you like boats and fishing stuff. I’ve put up with that photo of your ‘dream-canoe’ stuck on the bathroom mirror for years now. Maybe you’d enjoy just looking around?”&& “Are you crazy?” His eyes got funny and he said something like. “This loser store wouldn’t carry something like that. And I’m sure not going near those sucker crowds.”&&& I squared my chin and marched into the crowded store. Aisles and aisles of sporting equipment, boy toys were strung with huge blaring signs. CLOSING OUT SALE─Up to 80% OFF. NO REFUNDS.&& Up and down the aisles I walked and explored, humming to myself and enjoying the excitement of a sale. All of a sudden, there, at the back of the store, in gleaming silver, full of lifejackets, paddles and fishing stuff, sat the exact canoe of my husband’s picture. I gasped and blinked three times. Yup. It was still there. The Supremo Numero-Uno blah, blah. My heart beat wildly. I made my way through the crowds, scrambled over junk in the aisles and nearly fell into the canoe looking for the price tag. There it was─a little tattered (破旧的), with the manufacturer’s suggested retail price at $6,750 plus tax crossed out and a handwritten TO CLEAR $750 AS IS. NO RETURNS. Must be a mistake. $6000 off? Salesman. I had to talk to a salesman. I spotted a young fellow with a “Hi. I’m Mathew” tag trying to hide out from bargain hunters. I grasped his sleeve. “Mathew. Tell me about this El Supremo canoe. What’s wrong with it? Why is it only $750?”&&& “Oh. There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s brand new. We’re closing the store is all. It’s on clearance like everything else. I think that includes lifejackets, paddles and a bunch of fishing gear, too. I’ll go check.”&&&& A few minutes later he came back and said, “I’m sorry ma’am. Someone made a mistake on the sale tag. It’s supposed to be $4,750 for the whole package. I just talked to my Dad who is running the close-out. He said it was worth more than $8,000 regular price so it’s still a real good deal.”&&&& I felt tears well up in my eyes. “Oh well,” I said sadly. “Of course, it was too good to be true. This is exactly like my husband’s dreamboat. I guess I started to dream myself when I saw that price tag. He’s going to be 62 years old Friday. Had to retire early for his health. It’s been hard on just the pension but the stubborn old fool has been saving $10 every week for years to buy one just like this. Just an old man’s silly dream, you know. Always said he wanted to spend his retirement out fishing in a canoe,” my voice reduced and I turned and walked away. I was already at the mall door when Mathew caught up with me. “Do you have $750 plus $25 for delivery and a bit more for tax, ma’am?” I gasped. “Yes. Yes. That’s about all I have,” I said as I thought quickly about the eye surgery I was saving up for. “Well then, you just have your husband sitting on the front porch on Friday morning around 10 o’clock so he can be there when my Dad and I come to unload his new boat. We’ll even put a bow on it for his birthday.” I started to cry. My old hand shook and I had to squint (眯眼看) as I wrote out my cheque. Mathew swallowed hard.&&& “Ma’am. There’s something you should know. This store was my Grandpa’s. He ran it for more than 30 years. He always promised to retire one day. Said he wanted to spend time relaxing and out fishing in a canoe. He ordered this one, custom, for himself last year but, well, just never took the time off to use it.” He swallowed even harder. “My Grandpa died, sudden-like, just last week. He was only 68 years old. I think he’d be mighty happy that your husband will get this here canoe. My Dad thinks so too. You just have to make sure he uses it a lot, okay? Promise?” I handed Mathew a Kleenex and we stood there together, quietly lost in our own thoughts for a moment, blowing our noses.&&& “I promise,” I said as I dashed off to look for my dear sweet husband.65. The sporting goods store was going out of business because_______.&& A. the owner of the store had just passed away&& B. the store was not managed properly by Mathew&& C. the goods there were often mistakenly priced && D. the store often sold goods of poor quality66. From the passage, we can find the writer’s husband _______.&& A. had deep prejudice against businessmen&&&&& B. was an old man with wise comments&& C. dreamt of possessing a fishing canoe&&&&&&&&& D. needed an operation on his eyes67. We can infer from the passage that_______.&& A. the writer loved buying cheap sporting goods most&& B. the old couple lived comfortably with their pension&& C. all the goods were 80 percent off their original price&& D. many bargain hunters were interested in goods on sale68. The underlined sentence “My heart beat wildly” shows that the writer was _______.&& A. desperate&&&&& B. excited&&&&&&&&& C. curious&&&&&& D. skeptical69. Mathew’s words in the last but one paragraph tell us that _______.&& A. it’s better not to put off keeping the promise& B. it’s important to be a man of wisdom& && C. helping others will double your happiness&&& D. the old should retire as early as possible70. Which of the following can serve as the best title?&& A. A real bargain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A dream come true& && C. Broken promises&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Lost hope found again第四部分: 任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&&& 请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。&&& 注意:每空限填1个单词。Not every child who gets into college is ready to go. For some, taking a “gap year” ― delaying admission for a year after high school graduation ― may prove invaluable, helping a child thrive (茁壮成长) in college and after graduation as well. Many colleges now support the gap year, including Harvard, which “encourages admitted students to delay enrollment for one year to travel and pursue a special project or activity. Students who take time off tend to do better academically and are more likely to be satisfied with their choices after graduation. Teenage years are like dog years: a year of maturation at age 18 is worth at least seven in later life.But parents often remain doubtful about the gap year, worried that their students, once off education’s main highway, will never attend college at all. High school guidance counselors, who may be judged by the number of seniors who attend college rather than the number who graduate, don’t always support the idea, either. And funding a gap year can feel like a barrier for many families ― some programs can equal a year’s tuition. Mr. Selingo, a professor at the University of Arizona and a former top editor, says parents should let go of their fears. A lot has changed, he says, and those changes make a gap year more valuable than ever.“It used to be that if you could get into college and graduate, you were essentially golden,” Mr. Selingo said. Once a child was admitted to college, “parents could breathe a giant sigh of relief and essentially say, as long as you graduate, you’re O. K.”That’s no longer true, he says. “College has changed. Recruiting (招募) has changed. The economy has changed.” Some students may sprint straight toward traditional success, while others wander along the way or appear to fall behind. For parents of adult children in those last groups, helping them to find the time and space to mature into the life they want is critical. A gap year is one of the many options he describes for helping students understand why they’re going to college, and what they want once they get there. We shouldn’t rush this transition. It’s important, Mr. Selingo noted, that the gap year itself be meaningful. “Students who delay college to work odd jobs for a while to try to ‘find themselves’ don’t do as well as everyone else when they get to college,” he writes. “They get lower grades, and there’s a greater chance they will drop out.” A gap year needs to provide either meaningful work experience, academic preparation for college, or travel that opens up the horizon to the rest of the world.Above all, parents and students should think of a gap year not as a break in an education, but as a part of it. We need to remember that lifelong education is no longer rhetoric, but reality.Introduction&Taking a “gap year” may turn out to be 71& ▲&& and help a child thrive in college and after graduation as well.&
&72& ▲& of the gap year&*Admitted students may have one year to do something 73& ▲& .*Students have a 74& ▲&&& to perform better in study and be satisfied&& &with their choices after graduation.*A gap year is worthwhile as it can make students 75& ▲& .
Some doubts about the gap year&*Some parents are worried that their students will no longer attend&&&& &college once off education’s main highway.* For fear of poor assessment for smaller number of senior attending &college, some high school guidance counselors are usually 76& ▲&&& &the gap year.* Funding a gap year can feel like a barrier for many families.
Mr Selingo’s opinions on the gap year&*Parents shouldn’t look on children’s admission to college as a task.*The gap year can help students form their own 77& ▲& of why they’re &going to college, and what they want once they get there.*A gap year needs to 78& ▲& students meaningful work experience, &academic preparation for college, or travel. 79& ▲& &Parents and students should 80& ▲&& a gap year as a part of an education.
第五部分: 书面表达(满分25分)&&& 请阅读下面文字,并按照要求用英语写一篇150词左右的文章。China’s Internet regulator said on Monday it would send an investigation team to Chinese search leader Baidu Inc over the death of a university student, who had used the search engine to look for treatment for his cancer.Wei Zexi, 21, died last month of a rare form of cancer. He had turned to Baidu to look online for the best place for treatment, finding a department under the Second Hospital of Beijing Armed Police Corps which offered an experimental form of treatment that ultimately failed, according to state media.Before dying, Wei has posted criticism online accusing Baidu of promoting false medical information, as well as the hospital for misleading advertising in claiming a high success rate for the experimental treatment, state radio said.The regulator said in a short statement Wei’s case had attracted widespread attention on the Internet. It, along with the health ministry and State Administration for Industry and Commerce, would investigate Baidu over the case and “handle it in accordance with the law” and publicize its findings.【写作内容】 1. 用约 30 个单词概述上述信息的主要内容;2. 结合上述信息,简要分析网络虚假信息泛滥的原因;3. 结合你的分析,从网络监管(Internet supervision)和个人行为两方面谈谈你的看法。(不少 && 于两点)【写作要求】 1. 写作过程中不能直接引用原文语句;2. 中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称;& 3. 不必写标题。
高二期末英语试题答案一.1-5 ABACB&&& &&6-10CCBCA&&&& &&11-15BCACC&& && 16-20CBCCB二.单项选择21-25 ABDCA& && 26-30 BCADB && 31-35 BDCAC三.完形填空36-40 DCBDC& &&41-45 BDBCB& &&46-50 ADBDA&&& 51-55 CABCB四.阅读理解56-60 BABCD& &&61-65 DABCA& &&66-70 CDBAC五. 任务型阅读&&& 71.invaluable/priceless& &&72.Benefits/Advantages && 73.special 74.tendency&&&&&&& &&75.mature&& &&& 76.against&&&& 77.understanding&& && 78.offer&& 79.Conclusion&& &&80.consider/view/regard/see/treat六.书面表达A university student named Wei Zexi, turning to Baidu for the best treatment, died from failed treatment eventually. The case attracted widespread attention online, causing the regulator to investigate it. (30)&&&&&& There are several factors contributing to too much false information on the Internet. First and foremost, a large quantity of false information makes their appearance online because money has been given to the websites circulating them. Besides, some people update inaccurate information without confirming its source, which may cause some misunderstanding and even mislead people.&&&&&& As far as I’m concerned, supervision over the Internet is needed badly. More strict laws should be set up to punish people who spread false information. As netizens, we should promote positive energy instead of spreading false information, thus making the Internet a safe and reliable source for people to turn to. At no time shall we update or spread inaccurate information on the Internet.(151)
听力原文Text 1W: Excuse me. The sign outside says 50G off select items. Can you show me which items are on sale? (1)M: Sure. The entire back of the store is on sale.Text 2M: This painting is one of the most valuable in the meseum’s collection.W: It is amazing!M: The meseum purchased it in 1935 for $2000, but it is now worth $2 million. (2)W: I’m glad I spent $30 on my ticket to the exhibit today.Text 3M: Can you please tell me how to get on the freeway from here? I think I took a wrong turn back there, and now I’m lost. (3)W: Sure, just take a left, and you will see signs telling you which way to go.Text 4M: I decided that I need to challenge myself with an adventure.W: Wow!M: I’m going on a month-long trip to explore the caves of Mexico.W: You’ve never done anything like this before, and I think it will be very exciting! (4)Text 5W: Aren’t you excited about the summer camp?M: I can’t wait to be at camp for two whole weeks! (5) There are only three weeks left until I get to be outside all day!
Text 6M: I’ve been wondering how to start running. I want to run a marathon, and I know you’re a good runner. (6)W: Well, you need to start out slowly. See if you can run a mile without stopping, and then start increasing your distance.M: Okay. Do you think I should run on a running machine at the gym or outside?W: Well, it depends on what you like. Running inside is nice because you can stay at a steady speed. But outside is nice, too, because you’re surrounded by nature and fresh air.M: Maybe I’ll try running outside first and see how it feels. (7)Text 7M: I don’t know what happened. All I did was push the button for the 15th floor. (8)W: And I just pushed the one for the 23rd floor.M: Did you push the red HELP button? They need to know we are stuck in this elevator.W: Yes, yes...I pushed it right away. The lady who got off on the 5th floor took her time getting off. I bet that’s what did it. (9) The man with her was holding the door for what seemed like five minutes while she tried to get out.M: She was carrying a lot of groceries. (9) Look, she dropped an apple on the floor here. Do you want it?W: No, I don’t want a snack. I just want to be rescued.Text 8(第11题为总结题)W: Hey, don’t I know you from somewhere?M: Um, no, sorry. I dont think so.W: Didn’t you use to work at Common Fitness Gym?M: No, I’m afraid not.W: Oh. But I know I know you from somewhere. (10) Did you use to work at the movie theater downtown? You did! It’s you! I go there all the time, and you always sell me popcorn and soda!M: No, that’s not me, either. Sorry, ma’am. Perhaps I look familiar to you, but…W: No, I know that I know you. Hold on, let me think. This is driving me crazy! I know that we’ve talked before. Oh, I remember now! You work at the Whole Bean Cafe on the corner. (12)&&&&&&&&& M: No, wrong again. Sorry, ma'am, but I really have to get goingText 9 (第13题为总结题)M: I wrote this song last night. I’ve been feeling very creative lately. (14)W: It was interesting. I’ve never heard a song about bees before.M: I was just thinking about bees last night, (15) and how they buzz around the flowers. I had to pick up my guitar and start composing!W: I bet you have a lot of other songs.M: Oh, yeah! I wrote one about the ocean the other day. And I have others about socks, my mom, picking apples, and tons of other things. I think I'm going to put them all on an album.W: Good idea.M: Maybe I will get really famous and go on tour! Want to be in my band?W: Well, my style is really different from yours. Your songs are so happy and light.M: I have some sad songs, too. We would make a really good team, I think. Come over to My place later and let's see how we sound together! (16)Text 10Cameron Diaz is an American actress. She was born on August 30, 1972 in San Diego, California, although she grew up in Long Beach, which is also in California. Her father was Cuban, (17) and Diaz’s ancestors originally moved from Spain to Cuba before her father's family moved to California. She began her career as a fashion model at the age of 16, (18) and for the next few years, she worked all over the world. She received four Golden Globe Award nominations for her performances in Beijing John Malkovich, Vanilla Sky, Gangs of New York, and her most famous movie. There’s Something about Mary, for which she also won the New York Film Critics Best Lead Actress Award. (19) In 2001, Diaz voiced the character Princess Fiona in the movie Shrek, for which she earned $10 million. Forbes magazine ranked her the richest Hispanic female actress in 2010, which also earned her the number 60 spot among the wealthiest 100 people. In 2013, she was named the highest paid actress over age 40 in Hollywood. (20)& 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 中考任务型阅读试题 的文章

随机推荐