想一想,写一写not(wheter change or notaletter)

跪求 兄弟们 帮忙写一片 作文 · 100 字就可以了··谢谢Write a letter to your public library making suggestions for improving its service. You should write about 100 words. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use "Wang Lin" instead. Do not write the address.
How time flys !We haven't seen each other for months,I miss you very much.I am very good in this new school,my classmates and teachers are all very wonderful ,they help me a lot to adapt to this new school,so don't worry about me .I find it interesting to live with other people.We all lived in our family before we admitted into universities,and the first night my roomates and I slept in the dorm is interesting.We talked a lot about our high school life,and we all cherish our old friends,you included.It's time to go to sleep,hope to hear from you soo.Do't forget to tell me something about your schoollife.Good luck!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码写一写你的学校,描述你的学校过去和现在有什么不同,不少于60字,用英文_百度知道
写一写你的学校,描述你的学校过去和现在有什么不同,不少于60字,用英文
This school is totally different from the school I used to study. Now we have an libiary.It contains many kind of books.I really appreciate that school will build a library for us. The teacher has change a lots too.they began use technology to teach.such as iPad.Thanks to the school principal.with供鸡垛课艹酒讹旬番莫out his advise we can not study in a such wonderful place
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高人帮写一下英语作文,a letter of compliant ,感激不尽!write a complaint letter based on the following situation,paying attention to the tense you use when you describe the problem.Add any detail you think necessary to convey the message clearly .You ordered a shirt but the seller sent you a wrong one.The seller promised to deliver the shirt within four days but you waited three weeks before you received it.You want to change the shirt for another color or have money refunded.
A letter of compliantDear Sir/Madam,Not too long ago,I ordered a shirt from you,and you instantly promised to deliver the shirt within four days.However,I didn't received it untill three weeks had passed.What's worse,the shirt I got is not the one I wanted,due to the wrong color.Therefore,I have to write to you to show how angry I am and I hope you can find a solution to the problem,either changing the shirt for another color or having my money refunded.I believe that my require is not that extreme.After all,I have the right to ask you to do so as a consumer.Therefore,give me a reply as soon as possible.Yours sincerely.***供楼主参考.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
MissXX / Mr XX /sellerI’ve finally received the shirt you delivered to me. But it has been later for more than two weeks than you have promised. In fact, I am very angry with it. Being punc...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 i can not change 的文章

随机推荐