high on heelsonmylove是什么歌

【Billboard】求这首歌的所有的歌词和里面的每一首歌的名字和歌手!_billboard吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:365,011贴子:
【Billboard】求这首歌的所有的歌词和里面的每一首歌的名字和歌手!收藏
卧槽。。。为什么不能发附件!!!歌名叫Pop Dan thology 2011. 求歌词和里面每一首歌的名字!!!
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
Songlist:1. Adele - Rolling In The Deep2. Adele - Someone Like You3. Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat4. Avicii - Levels5. Bad Meets Evil - Lighters6. Beyonce - Run The World (Girls)7. Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough8. Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me9. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go10. Britney Spears - Till The World Ends11. Bruno Mars - It Will Rain12. Chris Brown - Yeah 3x13. Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now14. Cobra Starship feat. Sabi - You Make Me Feel15. David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida - Where Them Girls At16. David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz, Ludacris - Little Bad Girl17. David Guetta feat. Usher - Without You18. Dev - In The Dark19. Drake - Headlines20. Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris - Tonight (I'm Loving' You)21. Flo Rida - Good Feeling22. Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks23. Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts24. Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight25. Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home26. Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - On The Floor27. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (TGIF)28. Katy Perry - The One That Got Away29. Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T.30. Ke$ha - Blow31. Lady Gaga - Born This Way32. Lady Gaga - Edge Of Glory33. Lady Gaga - Judas34. Lady Gaga - You And I35. Leona Lewis / Avicii - Collide36. LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It37. LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem38. Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger39. Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello40. Nicki Minaj - Super Bass41. Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer - Give Me Everything42. Rihanna - S&M43. Rihanna - You Da One44. Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love45. Sak Noel - Loca People46. Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song47. Swedish House Mafia - Save The World48. T-Pain feat. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen - 5 O'Clock49. Taio Cruz feat. Kylie Minogue - Higher50. Usher - More (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix)
Whoaah, whoaah(pop dan-thology)I can't win, I can't reignIf I lose you babySummer at the highschool when we first metWe make out in your mustang to radioheadThis one is for you and meAll the other kids with the pumped up kicks(cause you feel like paradise)Give me everything tonightI could stick around and get along with you, helloWe're gonna make it you and I(oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm in love with judas, judas)We're gonna save the world tonight(oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm in love with)It's alright, alright, tonight, tonightWhere them girls at (whooooah)Where them girls at (whooooah)Where them girls at (whooooah)So go get them, we can all be friendsWhat the-Johnny, la gente esta muy locaYou make me thisBring me up, bring me downPlaying sweet, makes me moveLike a freak, mr. saxobeatMake me thisBring me up, bring me downPlaying sweet, makes me moveLike a freak, mr. saxobeatLately I've been stuck imaginingIt's 5 o'clock in the morningI get a feeling thati never, never, never, never hadGlitter all over the roomPink flamingos in the pool (whoah!)Don't underestimate the things that I would doBaby, I love youI need you hereWith me all the ti-I-i-I-i-me I-i-I-i-I-iThis place's about toI can't get enough, I can't get enough(party rock) listen to me when I sayAnd I want you to know babyTake me by the tong and I'll know youKiss me till you're drunk and I'll show youAll the moves like jagger, I got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jaggerI don't need to try to control youLook into my eyes and I'll own youWith the moves like jagger, I got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jaggerAnd you played (tears are gonna fall)To the beat (rolling in the deep)Go, go, go, go insane, go insaneThrow some glitter, make it rainI know you want meMove your body out on the floorI made it obvious that I wanted you tooLook at me nowSo put it on meAnybody can't let goLet's remove the space between me and youI'm getting paperI notice that you got itYou notice that I want itNobody's ever make me feelThe way that you doYou know that I can take itTo the next level babyPlease excuse me, I don't mean to be rudeBut tonight I'm loving youDay-o, me say day-o(oh, you know) I, I love you like a love song baby(that tonight I'm loving you)Yeah, so we're lose control(oh, you know) I, I love you like a love song baby(that tonight I'm loving you)Boy, I think about it every night and dayI'm addicted, wanna jump inside your loveThat tonight I'm loving youI wouldn't wanna have it any other wayI'm addicted and I just can't get enough(whoah, oh, oh, oh,oh, oh, oh, oh)Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeahWiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeahDance, dance, da-dance, dancing in the darkI said, excuse me you're a hell of a guyI mean, my, my, my, my, you're like a pelican flyI mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tieYou're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh!See the sunlightWe ain't stoppin'Keep on dancing till the world endsIf you feel itLet it happenKeep on dancing till the world endsParty rock is in the house tonightTonight yeah baby, tonight yeah babyEverybody just have a good timeWe can collideShake thatYellow diamonds in the lightYou're so hypnotizingNevermind, I'll find someone like youAnd this time I'm not leaving without youMake me your radioThey know, they knowGo little bad girlLittle bad girlI'm gonna run right toTo the edge with youWhere we can both fall far in loveLook at her goOn the dance floorIf you on the floor, bring out the fireShe's amazingOn the dance floorGonna push it to the limit, give me moreLast friday nightDance the night awayLive your life and stay young on the floorDaylight come and we don't wanna go homeDance the night awayGrab somebody drink a little moreInfect me with your love and fill me with your poisonNa, na, na, come onOh, oh, ohNa, na, na, come onOh, oh, ohNa, na, na. na. na. come onOh, oh, ohNa, na, na, come on, come, come on(push it to the limit, give me more)Na, na, na, na come onNa, na, na, na, naNa. na. na. na. naLink:
卧槽楼上大神
1、Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks2、Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer - Give Me Everything3、Chris Brown - Yeah 3x4、David Guetta feat. Usher - Without You 5、Bruno Mars - It Will Rain6、Katy Perry - The One That Got Away7、Bad Meets Evil&Eminem ft.Bruno Mars - Lighters8、Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me9、Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello10、Swedish House Mafia - Save The World11、Lady Gaga - Judas12、Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight13、David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida - Where Them Girls At14、Sak Noel - Loca People15、Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat16、Britney Spears - I Wanna Go17、T-Pain feat. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen - 5 O'Clock18、Flo Rida - Good Feeling19、Avicii - Levels20、Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (TGIF)21、Adele - Rolling In The Deep22、Rihanna - You Da One23、Taio Cruz feat. Kylie Minogue - Higher24、Lady Gaga - Born This Way25、LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem26、Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song27、Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger28、Beyonce - Run The World29、Ke$ha - Blow30、Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris - Tonight31、Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now32、Britney Spears - Till The World Ends 33、Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough34、LMFAO - S exy And I Know It35、Dev - In The Dark36、Nicki Minaj - Super Bass37、Lady Gaga - Edge Of Glory38、Leona Lewis ft. Avicii - Collide39、Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love40、Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T.41、Adele - Someone Like You42、Lady Gaga - You And I43、Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts44、Drake - Headlines45、David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz, Ludacris - Little Bad Girl46、Usher - More47、Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - On The Floor48、Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home49、Rihanna - S&M50、Cobra Starship feat. Sabi - You Make Me Feel
楼主。。。。3年前我也发过这个帖子。。。。。。。。
想要水的,想发无意义表情或文字回复来长经验的,想要聊天交友的此楼欢迎你其他单开的帖子一律删掉
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或110.7.186.*
当然是最好听的my love
59.59.176.*
就要这首后街男孩的```谢谢```
An empty street 空寂的街道
An empty house 空寂的房间
A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中
I'm all alone 孤孤单单
The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我
I wonder how 我想知道怎样
I wonder why 我想知道是何原因
I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属
The days we had 我们在一起的时光
The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱的歌曲
Oh yeah 哦 耶
And oh my love 还有你 吾爱
I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着
Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及
So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求
And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿
Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱
Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭
To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方
Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱
I try to read 我尝试阅读
I go to work 我尽力工作
I'm laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢
But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦
I wonder how 我想知道怎样
I wonder why 我想知道是何原因
I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属
The days we had 我们在一起的时光
The songs we sang together Oh yeah 我们共同吟唱的歌曲
And oh my love 还有你 吾爱
I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着
Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及
Where the fields are green to see you once again 还有翠绿的草原上飘扬的你
To hold you in my arms 我想包紧你
To promise you my love 我向你保证 吾爱
To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎
You're all I'm thinking of 你是我所想的一切
I'm reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及
Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱
Say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求
I dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿
Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容
Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神
My love 吾爱
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
An empty street 空寂的街道
An empty house 空寂的房间
A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的...
我的爱,直到你靠近
我只要你接触
你是唯一的一个,与你
我知道我会找到爱
我需要热爱生活的时间
所以你必须相信这是真的
我们的爱将看到我...
大千世界(艾美丽娅)
我是个重要的女孩!
在一个大千世界里!
如果你离开我,不是件大事。
但我确实感到。
我会非常想念你!
非常非常...
歌名:因为你爱上他
  作词:贝若德华
  作曲:贝若德华
  编曲:贝若德华
  主唱:蒋雪儿
  曾经的爱我也真的难忘过
  为你付出再多也不难过
  为何...
答: 不怀孕的就是了
大家还关注有首歌里面mylove男唱_商场里onmylove啥歌_06年mylove是什么歌名密码:&记住我的登录 有首歌里面mylove男唱琪兰·席普卡,Timothée,Chalamet,Elizabeth,Reaser詹妮弗·安妮丝顿,弗朗西丝·麦克多蒙德亚当·桑德勒,宝拉·巴顿,路易斯·古兹曼,大卫·斯佩德林正英,王小凤,郑则仕,黎姿,金少龙,符钰晶郑伊健,蔡卓妍,张歆艺,徐正曦,王祖蓝,贾晓晨,郑欣宜王珞丹,王宝强,梁家辉1.4 ℃ 2.7 ℃ 3.6 ℃ 4.0 ℃ 5.0 ℃ 6.9 ℃ 7.0 ℃ 8.2 ℃ 9.8 ℃ 10.8 ℃ 11.9 ℃ 12.8 ℃ 13.2 ℃ 14.0 ℃ 15.9 ℃ 安圣基,朴元尚,金智昊李立群,张艾嘉织田裕二,柴崎幸,佐佐木藏之介,和田聪宏许冠文,胡锦,白小曼尚格·云顿,迈克尔·加·怀特,山德·贝克利琪兰·席普卡,Timothée,Chalamet,Elizabeth,Reaser1.&/&5 ℃ 2.&/&6 ℃ 3.&/&1 ℃ 4.&/&8 ℃ 5.&/&7 ℃ 6.&/&4 ℃ 7.&/&7 ℃ 8.&/&6 ℃ 9.&/&0 ℃ 10.&/&0 ℃ 11.&/&9 ℃ 12.&/&0 ℃ 13.&/&2 ℃ 14.&/&8 ℃ 15.&/&8 ℃ 未录入吉姆·坎特拉尔,Dustin,Ingram,布赖恩·丹内利Brian大野智,波瑠,北村一辉,小池荣子夏川结衣马龙·白兰度,Marlon,Brando津田健次郎,吉田裕秋,山口龙1.&/&0 ℃ 2.&/&6 ℃ 3.&/&5 ℃ 4.&/&3 ℃ 5.&/&0 ℃ 6.&/&6 ℃ 7.&/&7 ℃ 8.&/&0 ℃ 9.&/&7 ℃ 10.&/&5 ℃ 11.&/&6 ℃ 12.&/&2 ℃ 13.&/&0 ℃ 14.&/&3 ℃ 15.&/&9 ℃ 最新Shane,Van,Dyke,Marie,Westbrook,Bruce,Davison卢正雨,杨晴瑄加里·西尼斯,蒂姆·罗宾斯渡部笃郎,广末凉子,藤原龙也,西山茧子付仲禹,李阳未录入吉姆·坎特拉尔,Dustin,Ingram,布赖恩·丹内利Brian大野智,波瑠,北村一辉,小池荣子电视剧排行榜电视剧分类电视剧地区最新王珞丹,王宝强,梁家辉彭宇松井玲奈,六角精儿,大杉涟雷·利奥塔,威廉·达福,米歇尔·罗德里格兹长濑智也,崔民秀,Hoon,Jang李炎,张钟英,于纯绵姚晨,唐嫣,郝蕾,郭富城,李晨,王一博,金圣柱,汤镇业,罗嘉良,林雪志田未来,川口春奈电影排行榜电影分类正在热映友情连接

我要回帖

更多关于 high school love on 的文章

随机推荐