what happened to( )your friend ?to for of

第二节补全对话。根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项;选项中有两项为多余选项。(Mike is picking up the phone when Alice enters)Alice: Are you phoning Linda? Mike: Yes. But how do you know? Alice: ______66_________ Mike: What did it say? Alice: _________67______ Mike: what happened? Alice: _______68_____ She had to go and take his place for three days. Mike: That’s too bad. Alice: _______ 69_____Mike: You see, I had arranged (安排)for us to have dinner with a friend tonight. Alice: _______70______Mike: Sure, why not? A.Isn’t she your girlfriend?B.It said she had left for London.C.What’s the problem?D.Her office left you a message.E. Why not invite me, then?
F. They said they had phoned Linda. G.The manager of their office had suddenly falllen ill.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第二节补全对话。根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项;选项中有两项为多余选项。(Mike is picking up the phone when Alice enters)Alice: Are you phoning Linda? Mike: Yes. But how do you know? Alice: ______66_________ Mike: What did it say? Alice: _________67______ Mike: what happened? Alice: _______68_____ She had to go and take his place for three days. Mike: That’s too bad. Alice: _______ 69_____Mike: You see, I had arranged (安排)for us to have dinner with a friend tonight. Alice: _______70______Mike: Sure, why not? A.Isn’t she your girlfriend?B.It said she had left for London.C.What’s the problem?D.Her office left you a message.E. Why not invite me, then?
F. They said they had phoned Linda. G.The manager of their office had suddenly falllen ill. 第二节补全对话。根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项;选项中有两项为多余选项。(Mike is picking up the phone when Alice enters)Alice: Are you phoning Linda? Mike: Yes. But how do you know? Alice: ______66_________ Mike: What did it say? Alice: _________67______ Mike: what happened? Alice: _______68_____ She had to go and take his place for three days. Mike: That’s too bad. Alice: _______ 69_____Mike: You see, I had arranged (安排)for us to have dinner with a friend tonight. Alice: _______70______Mike: Sure, why not? A.Isn’t she your girlfriend?B.It said she had left for London.C.What’s the problem?D.Her office left you a message.E. Why not invite me, then?
F. They said they had phoned Linda. G.The manager of their office had suddenly falllen ill. 科目:最佳答案66—70
解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website

我要回帖

更多关于 what happened 的文章

随机推荐