英语作业100字 请某人开车旅行100km参加比赛

各位帮忙写一篇100字左右的英语作文 急啊!!假如你是李华,今年的3月5日,学校组织了一次题为 雷锋在我心中 的英语小品大赛,你作为班级的代表参加了这次比赛并取得了第一名的好成绩,你很高兴地写信给英国笔友John告诉他关于这次大赛的情况。
Dear John,
I am going to tell you that today's English competition is fuckingly interesting. It is about Lei feng( or Feng Lei). A Chinese young man died half century ago. He did not do any gre...
Dear John,
I am going to tell you that today's English competition is fuckingly interesting. It is about Lei feng( or Feng Lei). A Chinese young man died half century ago. He did not do any gre...
Hello John:Been up to lately?I'll tell you a good news, Lei Feng, held in the school year, in my heart of English essay contest, as the representative of a race class, and has made the first good results, I am now very happy! You came to celebrate it!
Your pen pal, Li Hua
老师到此一游偷工减料,投机取巧!!!蹲墙角跪搓衣板去!!!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码关于(邀请某人到某地干什么)的英语作文,字数在100-110之间,急需.英语高手速进
How are you going these days How time flies!Welcome to….(地名) You can go by train(by plane).I”ll meet you at the station.I hope to see you soon.We will have a party.We can swim in the sea,run at the beach,or climb the beautiful mountains .We will have a wonderful time together ,I think.Although we are far from each other ,we are still good friends.You can also meet many people here,they are all very friendly.People here like sports very much.Young people prefer running and ball games ,while old people enjoy dancing in the open air ,because they think the fresh air is good for their health .I know you also like doing sports ,so I am sure you will enjoy your trip here.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
MD,你是不是也是成人高考啊?
扫描下载二维码英语作文.不少于100字,开头已给出假设你是晨光中学的学生会主席李华.学生会将会举办每天一度的英语演讲比赛,本年度的主题为 THE ENGLISH NOVEL I LIKE BEST 作为组织者你将在演讲比赛开幕时发言,要求 1.说明比赛的意义,如提高英语听说能力,养成 读书的习惯等 2.说明比赛的注意事项,如每人演讲不超过五分钟,语言流利,发音准确 3.预祝比赛圆满成功 开头和结尾已写好:GOOD afternoon,ladies and gentlemen,Welcome to this year's english speech competition.
█花仔0949
I am ChenGuang secondary school student body President Li hua, I am happy to be the opening of the English speech contest is introduced. The topic of the speech was The best novel I like spending. This speech contest the main meaning for such as improving English listening and speaking ability and to acquire the habit of reading, improve students personal quality, etc. In this proposed the following requirements, each lecture not more than five minutes, the language fluently, pronunciation accurately. Finally, bless game has come to a successful conclusion.
译文:我是晨光中学的学生会主席李华,很高兴能成为本次英语演讲比赛的开场介绍.本次的演讲主题是 The English novel I like best.本次演讲比赛的主要意义为如提高英语听说能力以及养成读书的习惯,提高中学生个人素质等.在此提出以下要求,每人演讲不超过五分钟,语言流利,发音准确.最后,预祝比赛圆满成功.满意请采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以下试题来自:
填空题请根据下面的提示,写一张有关举行英语演讲比赛(contest)的海报,字数80-100字。
提示:(1) 比赛目的:提高学生讲英语的能力。
(2) 报名手续:凡愿意参加者可到各班班长处报名。
(3) 比赛时间:日下午2点。
(4) 比赛地点:第一会议室。
(5) 评比办法:有五位教师作评判员,前十名将获鼓励奖。
(6) 举办单位:学生会。
(7) 海报发布时间:日。 参考答案
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1.填空题 参考答案if→whether2.填空题 参考答案depend∧→on3.填空题 参考答案∧only→the4.填空题 参考答案√5.填空题 参考答案with→with
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷答对有奖请大家帮我写一篇100字左右的文章,我是读仁爱版的英语,这是比赛要用的,所以立体新颖些
什么内容呀?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 某人参加一次考试 的文章

随机推荐