one are a这三个单词哪个错了?

用所给的字母拼写出三个单词(最好是小学的)1.m,e,s,o,y,2.s,i,d,e,b,e,3.o,a,t,g,e,4.y,e,a,s,r,5.w,r,a,m,6.o,f,t,e,n,按规律填空1.five,ten,( ),( ),twenty-five2.thirty,fifty,( ),ninety,( )3.first,second,( ),fourth,( )4.monday,tuesday,( ),thursday,( )5.one thousand,ten thousand,( ),( )6.women's day,labor day,( ),( )7.spring,summer,( ),( )8.morning,noon,( ),( )错了错了,是在每题给的字母中写三个单词,不是一个。例如r、d、e、r、e、a、这一组中,可以列举 red deer are,这三个,可懂了?有没有人还会啊?
1.yes so my2.side be die3.age at go4.year ear sea5.warm arm 6.often ten to1.fifteen twenty2.seventy,one hundred and ten3.third fifth4.Wednesday,Friday5.hundred thousand,million6.children's day,National day 7.autumn,winter8.afternoon,evening
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.yes2.see3.age4.year5.arm6.tenyears,warm often1.fifteen,twenty2.seventy,one hundred and ten3.third fifth4.Wednesday, Friday5.hundred thousand,million6.children's day, soldiers' day7.autumn,winter8.afternoon,evening
beside 旁边3
4 years5 warm 6 often1 fifteen twenty 2 seventy one hunred and ten 3 third fifth4 Wednesday Friday 5 one hunred thousand , million 6 7 autumn winter8 afternoon
evening 就知道这么多了 、
1.yes2.see3.age4.year5.arm6.ten1.fifteen,twenty2.seventy,one hundred and ten3.third fifth4.Wednesday, Friday5.hundred thousand,million6.children's day, soldiers' day7.autumn,winter8.afternoon,evening
1、mosey2、beside3、goatee4、years5、warm6、often1、fifth, twenty2、seventy, one hundred and ten3、third,fifth4、.Wednesday ,Friday5、one hundred thousand,a million6、children's day,Army Day 7、autumn,winter8、afternoon,night
1me,yes,my2bed,beside,bee3go,get,at4ear,year,as5am,warm,arm6ten,of,often
1、mosey闲逛
5、warm温暖
6、often经常 (其他无能为力~~)1、fifteen,twenty2、seventy,one hundred and ten3、third,fifth4、Wednesday,Friday5、one hundred thousand,one million6、Children's day,Army Day7、autumn,winter8、evening,night
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~英语改错,十处错误 要么缺单词,要么多余,要么单词错误 My mother is always ready to help the others.I still remember one afternoon two year ago when my mother invited a poor woman in our home for a meal.She asked me perpare a meal for the woman?I thought deep about it at that moment.See that I was unhappy,Mother calls me to her room.She said to me,"I know you are unhappy,But everyone need others' help,and maybe you will have troubies tomorrow.Unless you can help somebaby today,why not just do it?"
米饭wan408
1.My mother is always ready to help the others.去掉the2.I still remember one afternoon two year ago when my mother invited a poor woman in our home for a meal.去掉two year ago,把in改成to3.She asked me perpare a meal for the woman?me后面加上to,问号改成句号4.I thought deep about it at that moment.把deep改成deeply5.See that I was unhappy,Mother calls me to her room.She said to me.把see改成seeing,calls改成called6.But everyone need others' help,and maybe you will have troubies tomorrow.把need改成needs,把troubles改成trouble7.Unless you can help somebaby today,why not just do it.把somebaby改成somebody
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 ready to 多余2 two years ago 多余3 was invited to被邀请到4 our 改为her5 to prepare 6 deeply副词修饰thought7 everyone是第三人称单数所以用needs8 and多余9 Unless 改为If10 somebaby改为somebody
My mother is always ready to help the(the去掉,因为此处表示泛指) others. I still remember one afternoon two year(改为years因为前面为two) ago when my mother invited a poor woman in(改为to,因为invite sb to sp是一固定结构) our home...
1 ready to 多余2 two years ago 多余3 was invited to被邀请到4 our 改为her5 to prepare
6deeply副词修饰thought7 everyone是第三人称单数所以用needs8 and多余9 Unless 改为If(意思错误)10 somebaby改为somebody (单词错误)
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 含有are的单词 的文章

随机推荐