bigger和small和blood thinnerr选择不一样的

选出不同类单词.A.bigger&&&&& B.thinner&&&&& C.smaller&&& D.fatterA.funnier&&&& B.thinner&&&&& C.windier&&& D.heavier
c.smallerb.thinner
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
收款计划和官方撒旦法规和接口连接和规范的撒XDFGHJKJHGFDFGHJKUHYGFDFGHJKHGFDFGHJKJHGFDGHJGFDGHJGFHJGFDGHJGFHJGFDGHFHJGFHGFDGHFHFFDGDDGD
funnier 和 windier吧其他都是物理性质的描述。funnier,更有趣windier,风更大/更爱吹牛的
x5g46dg6d4g65g6nnn
扫描下载二维码写出下列单词比较级 long short big small strong funny heavy thin young old_百度知道
写出下列单词比较级 long short big small strong funny heavy thin young old
提问者采纳
longer shorter bigger smaller stronger funnier heavier thinner younger older/elder
你的采纳 我的动力 希望我能继续帮助你
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用所给词的适当形式填空_百度知道
用所给词的适当形式填空
My books are on the ground. Here is a photo of ______ (I) family for you. There are _______ ( three ) girls there,I like
. Whose dog is smaller .But
(be)bigger than
(I). (better)3.25. His family
( be) a small one., it often _______ ( rain). (pull)6. Look. There
(be) some glue in the bottle.18. Look.31, high) than the bee,it’s from ________ (Japan )! This is a _______ (Japan ) car .29. Go along the road. She
(go) to America next week. My ears are ______(big) than ______(he)?14. SuYang _____(dance) as____(good)as SuHai.20.28?8, she can dance _________ ( beautiful).10?37,Helen or Nancy, get up. His hair _______ (look) longer than _______. 4?35. (I)26.22. —Is this ______ watch. (I)2. 11, and show ______( he ) your masks.Yang Ling ______ (be) good at running than all the girls in her class. 9. Look. She is a ______ student. —Can your father ______ (swim) ,______ (listen) to the teacher now.23. It’s often ___________ ( rain) in spring, it _________( rain) outside. May I have one of ________ ( you ).15,turn right at the_____(two)____(cross)?
( she ). It’s often______(rain) in my hometown in summer1.38.21. (twelve)30. We _____________ (take) part in a singing contest next Monday. She ______ (sit) down and _______(read)a newspaper just now. Your father______(look. _______________ is December. Show your stamps ______ ( I ) please. I want to _________(meet.In summer. There are many _________(Japan ) in it.
24. (用所给词的适当形式填空)17.40.Show
(we) your toy cars. I
(be) taller than
(have) a Maths lesson, it’s not ______ .32.(sing)19, he often ______ (swim) with me on hot days, looks)_________(thin thinner) than your mother? —Yes. Tom is doing ______ (well) in ______ (skate) than David! They’re________ (have a chat ). Can you pick ______ up for me. Would you like
the English song, but he _______ (not) do well in __________(dance)?13. Don’t talk.16, but she ______ (run) slower than Nancy last week. Look. Helen. It ______ (rain) now. How about______(go) ______(jog) in the park. There are __________ months in a year.36, the plane ______ (fly? (you)—No. But my dad ______ all of them last week. I want to ______ up carrots. ______ (do) Nancy and Yang Ling _____ (go) met ) him one day . Jane’s from England . 12.41.Lisa. There ______ a lot of water in the bottle just now. She is a ________( beautiful ) girl .42! It’s time _______( get up). Last week we ______ (have) a _______ (run) race at school?
Yes.34.33. Who_______ ( go) to bed ________(early) . The _______ ( three ) girl is my sister.27.
7.39. And she can skate ______. Mike ________ good at _________(run).5
提问者采纳
31. My books are on the ground. Here is a photo of __my____ (I) family for you. There are _three_____ ( three ) girls there,I like
. Whose dog is smaller .But
(be)bigger than mine
(I). (better)3.25. His family
( be) a small one., it often __rains_____ ( rain). (pull)6. Look. There
(be) some glue in the bottle.18. Lt_____ (not) do well in __dancing________(dance), high) than the bee,it’s from __Japan__ (Japan )! This is a _Japanese_ (Japan ) car .29. Go along the road. She
(go) to America next week. My ears are __bigger____(big) than __his____(he)?14. SuYang _dances____(dance) as__good__(good)as SuHai.20.28?8, she can dance _beautifully________ ( beautiful).10?37,Helen or Nancy, get up. His hair __looks_____ (look) longer than __mine_____. 4?35. (I)26.22. —Is this _your_
watch. (I)2. 11, and show __him____( he ) your masks.Yang Ling __is____ (be) good at running than all the girls in her class. 9. Look. She is a __good___ student. —Can your father _swim_____ (swim) ,__is listening____ (listen) to the teacher now.23. It’s often __rains_________ ( rain) in spring, it _is raining________( rain) outside. May I have one of __yours______ ( you ).15,turn right at the____second_(two)____(cross)?
( she ). It’s often__rains____(rain) in my hometown in summer1.38.21. (twelve)30. We __are going to take_ (take) part in a singing contest next Monday. She _sat_____ (sit) down and __read_____(read)a newspaper just now. Your father__looks____(look. __The twelfth__ is December. Show your stamps __to me____ ( I ) please. I want to __meet_______(meet.In summer. There are many __Japanese__(Japan ) in it.
24. (用所给词的适当形式填空)17.40.Show
(we) your toy cars. I
(be) taller than
(he)!We are having
(have) a Maths lesson, it’s not _mine_ .32.(sing)19, he often _swim_____ (swim) with me on hot days, looks)___thinner______(thin thinner) than your mother? —Yes. Tom is doing __better____ (well) in __skating____ (skate) than David! They’re__having a chat______ (have a chat ). Can you pick _it_____ up for me. Would you like
the English song, but he __doesn&#39?13. Don’t talk.16, but she __ran____ (run) slower than Nancy last week. Look. Helen. It __is raining____ (rain) now. How about___going___(go) _jogging_____(jog) in the park. There are ___12_______ months in a year.36, the plane __is flying____ (fly? (you)—No.33?
Yes.39. Jane’s from England .27. The ___third____ ( three ) girl is my sister. She is a __beautiful_( beautiful ) girl .41. Who___goes____ ( go) to bed ___earlier_____(early) . 12. Mike __is______ good at ___running______(run). __Do____ (do) Nancy and Yang Ling __go___ (go) to school together . But my dad __pulled____ all of them last week.Lisa.5.34.42.
7; met ) him one day . I want to __pull____ up carrots. There __was____ a lot of water in the bottle just now. And she can skate ___well___. Last week we _had_____ (have) a ___running____ (run) race at school! It’s time __to get up_____( get up)
非常感谢!如你有兴趣,还有这个题:
提问者评价
非常感谢!
为你解答。 These young trees must (be watered,被浇水,被动语态) well every day. 这些小树必须每天被好好地浇水。
Look! Jim is (chopping,现在分词) that tall tree. 瞧!吉姆在砍那棵高树。
(Did) you (see,助动词+原形) him just now? 你刚才见到他了吗?
I've (heard,过去分词) from my sister. 我已经收到我姐姐的信了。
He (has lived,...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1. —Is this _your_____ watch? (you)—No, it’s not _mine_____ . (I)
2. She is a __good____ student. And she can skate __well____. (better)
3. My ears are _bigger_____(big) than __his____(he).
4. SuYang _dances____(dance) as__well __(good)as SuHai.
5. I want to ___pull__ up carrots. But my dad __pulled____ all of them last week. (pull)
6. It’s often_rainy_____(rain) in my hometown in summer. It _is raining_____ (rain) now.
7. How about__going____(go) _jogging_____(jog) in the park?
8. Tom is doing __better ____ (well) in __skating____ (skate) than David.
9. Helen_is listening_____ (listen) to t...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写出下列单词的比较级。 short strong big small_百度知道
写出下列单词的比较级。 short strong big small
写出下列单词的比较级。 short
提问者采纳
shorterstrongerbiggersmallerolderyoungertallerlongerfatterthinnerheavierlighterbettermore beautifulhigherslower
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
比较级的相关知识
其他2条回答
除了 beautiful前加more,别的都在后面加er
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【图文】形容词副词比较等级_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读