ii really like you橄榄球

【独家】So i herd u liek mudkip (你不知道的水跃鱼事件)_艾路雷朵吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:333贴子:
【独家】So i herd u liek mudkip (你不知道的水跃鱼事件)
题外话:这可以算是上次贴子的继续,我发现在比较冷的吧,最好还是不要开长期更新的帖子。一般人只会回一次,也不会引来更多人……所以我以后还是每个故事都开个帖子吧。水跃鱼还真是个神奇的精灵,居然在国外也有他♂的故事。这次的故事在国外,尤其在美国,是相当轰动的,但在中国我居然至今没有看到过相关的文章。虽然水跃鱼的故事中与口袋妖怪相关内容几乎没有,但事后华尔街日报的报道,也扩大了影响。使水跃鱼,这只原本普通的精灵成为了文化基因的一部分。ps:本次故事绝对真实,但有浓重的美国♀风格,请小朋友在家长陪同下阅读,情节请勿模仿。
—— 挽尊于日
星期三 19时22分44秒865毫秒—— 来自于Windows 8.1 & Chrome 36.0
你又在骗我了
出自胃痛广播第36回,小...
真的搞不懂为什么有钱都...
我小时候要是看到这个绝...
1楼不给看图。。,防抽
报复社会!
今天无聊看了看以前下...
热爱二次元的我们,生活...
【活动时间】 2016年1...
本次内容是我千辛万苦去“外面的世界”找来的,因此原文都是英文,在国内应该是没有类似内容的。由于不忍机器翻译的神奇,我亲自操刀翻译,各位想做美国原汁原味阅读理解的可以自己尝试。比较详细的原文以及扩展阅读在这里:
—— 挽尊于日
星期三 19时29分03秒672毫秒—— 来自于Windows 8.1 & Chrome 36.0
【so I herd u liek mudkipz】Mudkips were coolly brought to the table of love when this story with Copypasta-ed onto the site.这篇故事被复制粘贴到论坛后,水跃鱼在4chan迅速走红。 Today being Halloween, I decided to fuckwith the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He wasdressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. ThusI started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.今天是万圣节,我上好科学课下课时,我决定去找学校里有名的傻子来找乐子。他穿得超级挫。我早有打算,带好了水跃鱼玩偶。确定没人看见我后,我开始和他说话。 &So I heard you like Mudkips...&&Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS.& &O RLY? So, would you everfuck a Mudkips, that is..& (he cuts me off before I could said *if youwere a mudkips*) &OF COURSE.& &Well I just happen to have aMudkips here, and.&“嗯,我听说你喜欢水跃鱼……”“水跃鱼?我超——喜欢水跃鱼的。”“哦,是嘛?所以,你会和一只水跃鱼XXOO吗?如果……”(我还没说完“如果你是只水跃鱼”他就打断我了)“当然。”“正好,我这有只水跃鱼,那……” Before I finished the sentence, which wouldhave resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it.In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not toget between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is noway I*d be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.本来我想说完后把玩偶拍他脸上,结果我还没说完,他就把玩偶抢走了。说时迟那时快,他立即脱下了裤子,然后猛烈地和水跃鱼XXOO起来。我没去把他和水跃鱼分开而是直接走了,因为我可不想被看到和一个正和水跃鱼XXOO的半裸疯子纠缠在一起。 Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds,some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom,pretending nothi not that I had intended that outcome, butnow that it was in play I didn*t want to be involved.不用说,5到10秒后,一些妹子看到他开始尖叫。我淡定地走进休息室,假装啥也没发生;不是我已经预料到后果只是我不想被牵连。 I came back two minutes later, and like anywanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was stillfucking it and baying this real fucked up *EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF*sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably didsomething stupid.我两分钟后回去时,那里挤满了一坨人,就像学校搞活动时人那样多。他还在那里和水跃鱼XXOO,还一边浪叫发出“嗯——嗯——”的呻吟。突然当中打起来了,说明那傻子可定又作死了。 I asked someone what had happened. Agirlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bither for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (alldressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy.Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in tothe situation.我问别人怎么了。原来一个橄榄球运动员的妹子过去想让他停下来,但他咬了她一口想赶她走。然后就有人叫来了那个橄榄球运动员和他的运动员哥们(都穿的像公路战士一样),他们一边扁他,一边把他和水跃鱼分开。与此同时,边上的学校警察都惊呆了,吓得不敢进去处理了。 A few minutes later the intruder alarm wentoff and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principalannounced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh..what the hell.几分钟后警铃响了,我们被赶进教室。接着校长在闭路广播里说,有人把一个烧着的毛绒玩偶扔进了图书馆。额……管它呢。 So we were kept there and about 30 minuteslater the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever wasbehind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman beganyelling &I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I*M GONNASUE...& and it was cut off.然后我们就被迫待在那里,大概30分钟后校长又讲话了。这次他说谁参与打架了要赶紧来自首。突然,这娘们开始大叫:“造成这么大损失,我要告你们!!你们这帮小兔崽子,我要告……”然后声音就被切了。 I asked an office later what had happened.Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for thebeating and *whatever else happened.* The school threatened to counter-suebecause of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.后来我向有关部门问了问后续情况。貌似那个傻子的妈妈来把他接走了还威胁“无论发生了别的什么”她都要因儿子被扁告学校。学校威胁说会反诉讼,因为他儿子的淫荡行为、煽动暴乱和挑起斗殴。 So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?I hath heardth that thou liketh kips of themud.Mudkips. I heard you like them.所以我问你:你喜欢水跃鱼吗?我不想听到你说你喜欢水里跃出来的鱼。是水跃鱼。我听到了,你喜欢它们。
—— 挽尊于日
星期三 19时34分56秒267毫秒—— 来自于Windows 8.1 & Chrome 36.0
解释一下,标题确是英文,当然美国人也有他们自己的网络用语,比如这个标题。应该是So I heard that you like mudkips.(So i herd u liek mudkip)我个人对美国文化不是很了解,但这些变化应该还是容易理解的吧。来人了在继续说吧。
继续,其实这个故事本身就是一个变.态. 狂. 草玩偶的无聊新闻。但是这句“So i herd u liek mudkip”在4chan上疯狂地使用起来,逐渐成了4chan用户在站外识别同伴的暗号!当然这句话有许多版本,这里不一一赘述,内容都差不多。另外,水跃鱼的意外走红竟然催生出一种奇特的文化现象:类似“水跃鱼”教的狂热。据说(当然是假的),希特勒统治德国时曾用过水跃鱼,甚至当他失败后,他杀了自己的妻子、狗,并自杀,但他还是没有杀掉自己最爱的“水跃鱼”!水跃鱼成为许多美国人恶搞的对象:居然有人在愚人节把别人账号的头像全部改成水跃鱼;各种水跃鱼图片也不胜枚举……总之,还是文化差异吧,我怎么觉得美国人的思维这么让人无法理解呢……
—— 挽尊于日
星期三 22时39分33秒325毫秒—— 来自于Windows 8.1 & Chrome 36.0
丧心病狂啊!
贴吧夺宝,1元成就梦想
。。。。。我居然看完了
楼主再发些呗,无聊睡不着觉
图片来自:
所以,沼跃鱼大法好
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴香港朗文二年级下册第五课_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
香港朗文二年级下册第五课
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.29KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢NFL最新战力榜,休赛季的第一波奶
20回复/1亮 1618浏览
直接复制黏贴了<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Carolina has to be No. 1, although it's close with New England.&&should prevent this offense from taking a step back in 2016. Even if the&&didcatch lightning in a bottle with offensive coordinator Mike Shula's everything-I-call-is-working play calling last season, Benjamin adds another dimension to this team. The worry is the pass rush, though&&was nice. The veteran defensive end has long been one of the NFL's most underrated players, despite being hurt much of this past season.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Successful free agency strategies are often dependent on signing a couple of mid-tier guys who keep the team championship-viable.&&can be that player. Had&not been hurt for the last seven regular-season games of 2015, New England would have likely finished with the top seed in the AFC. That would've changed&everything&in the postseason. Hogan, who was sneaky good for the&&the last couple of years, is an upgrade over&. Oh yeah, and I guess&&for&&and a second-round pick was kind of a big deal, too. It looks to be a win-win situation for both teams.&: A little&&fallback, with solid veteran attitude.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Like Carolina, the&&needed a pass rusher. They couldn't just rely on calling&&--&&-- or, say, "Too Tall" Jones to come off the couch and lead the team in sacks.&who should form a promising duo with&. On the other side of the ball,&'s play in the 2015 postseason -- 59.3 percent completion rate, four TDs against six INTs and a 67.1 passer rating in two games -- must be a slight concern.&&was smart. It's those kinds of moves that earn teams a win or two. Let's not forget how 2014 played out for this group.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">These could be your 2016&&champs right here -- yes, even with the exciting-but-inconsistent&&&The key, beyond the health factor, is the secondary. How much will the organization hit that group in the draft? Thankfully, my cousin-in-law pointed out that&, the&' second-round pick in 2015, didn't play last year. Easy to forget&&With the return of Golson -- a product of Ole Miss, which also happens to be my cousin-in-law's alma mater, thus explaining the motivation for championing a backup DB -- Pittsburgh doesn't need as much help as is being put out there on the Interwebs. The defense fared better than any league observer thought it would last season ... well enough to win it at all, had the offense (which, at various points of the year, was without,&&and&) stayed healthy. My cousin-in-law did not want his name used for this blurb, so all I will say is that it rhymes with "Davey."<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Receiver&&-- who missed the 2015 season with a torn ACL -- will be back healthy. Ditto&, who should also be twice as effective with Nelson returning. Running back&&and ready to go. Linebacker&&&And let us not forget&&As for the "Why aren't the&&making moves??" nonsense -- why do they have to? These guys should've beaten Seattle in&the 2014 NFC Championship Game.&Last season, all beat to hell, they still gave the&&a run for their money&&Getting another back -- like, say,&&on the cheap -- as insurance for Lacy would be nice.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">&&Free agency. Get excited. John Elway raised more than a few eyebrows by&quarterback&&to stay in the mix. But look at it this way: Now the&have a great chance to&&two years in a row! Having the defending&&champs start at No. 6 is not ideal, obviously, but given their QB situation, as well as&&&there was no choice. I don't blame Elway for not ponying up for Osweiler or Jackson, so don't read this ranking as an indictment of the general manager. But Trevathan?<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">What will Pete Carroll's team look like in 2016? The guess here is it'll probably be closer to the scoring machine we saw from Week 12 on last season than the&ball control, play defense and out-physical you&squad we saw from 2012 to '14. Running back&&and defensive tackle&&-- core players on a squad that has fielded a top-five rushing attack and a top-five overall defense in each of the past four seasons -- are gone. Can second-year pro&--&&-- be the workhorse who moves the chains enough to burn clock and let the&&of the world rest their legs? Maybe he won't have to, with the way&&(2,146 passing yards, 25 passing TDs, two picks and a 124.3 passer rating over the final eight games) fared late in 2015.&&to free agency hurt, too.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Not ready to have the&&leapfrog the&&just yet. As impressive as Kansas City's 11-game winning streak (including the playoffs) was last season, bear in mind that it coincided with the schedule becoming markedly easier. Love the moves the front office made in&&and long-time vets&&&Draft and retain, man. That said,&to bolster the offensive line made sense.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Wow, where to put the&?&This is still one of the strongest teams in the AFC.&Thank goodness they&&and let&&&walk. So now when&is getting blanketed every play, the cornerback can walk over and argue with the refs. We kid, we kid. Felt Cincy needed to keep either&&or&, although&&will make more money in Detroit ($40 million over five years, with $17 million fully guaranteed) than Cincinnati owner&&was going to pay. So let's see what seventh-round pick&&-- who can run faster than a '93 Ford Probe GT -- can do. The defection that I am&really&worried about: Hue Jackson.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">From the national perspective, the&&barely made a peep in free agency. The big splash play was absent. Make no mistake, though: The organization was active.&&was a nice move. Way to go get a guard. Football games are still won in the G-C-G area of the field. Moreover,&&was the right call. He was not a key piece to Minnesota repeating as NFC North champs in 2016. Love that the Vikes&&You can never have enough&&in your locker room.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">How will the&&fare in 2016? Well, if success in modern pro football is contingent on having continuity at head coach and quarterback, Washington has that. Notice the words that begin with "con" in the previous sentence. Appropriate, as the prefix&"con-"&&and -- perhaps because of&' infectious attitude&&-- this team playedtogether&last season. OK, so that's Simple Simon reasoning, but playing as a team is so underrated in this era of&Let's go buy a defense&roster construction&&Now, we should note that if the&&don't develop a running game, there will be plenty of&consternation&in D.C.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Houston immediately looks stronger on paper. The football team, not the city. The latter always seems to play second sister to Dallas, even though Nolan Ryan is from those parts. Even though it's bigger (in both population and area) than Big D. Even though the Oilers' uniforms were the coolest in NFL history. We digress.&&will develop into the type of player who vaults the&&into the national football consciousness, perhaps one notch ahead of the&. If he does, it will be due in no small part to&who couldn't buy 20 carries while stuck on the Joe Philbin-era&. Houston coach Bill O'Brien will feed him.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Hey, it's a new league year, and I can put the&&as high as I want. Do I think they're hovering around wild-card status right now? Yes, I do. While giving the benefit of the doubt to the participants in the 2015 postseason field for now, Oakland is as ready as any ballclub to push one of those AFC teams (say, the&,&&or&) out.&might not be a 10-sack guy annually, but have fun facing him and that&&playing on the other side.&&made much sense. All those who were angry Oakland quarterback&&didn't make&&earlier this month, well, it was because he's going to turn 25 on March 28, which is prior to the 2016 season kickoff, which&disqualified him from consideration.&Still, Carr is further along than fellow 2014 draftees&&and&&right now.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Guessing&&fans are upset receiver&&won't be running around Ralph Wilson Stadium this year. Or maybe they're more upset that he&will&-- for the Evil Empire. Seriously,&would be like&&fitting his hairy pits into an XXXL stormtrooper outfit (that option cannot be unlocked in "Star Wars: Battlefront"). You know what? That's economics. Football economics -- a course I plan to teach&&this summer -- dictates that teams must pay to retain their offensive lines. That's where pro football is won. If only the&&were paying attention, say, in&&or&<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">As long as&&&the&& It's that cut-and-dried. Under that premise, we can assume the offense will be fine. The defense is the side of the ball everyone questions, and I'm not sure why. This unit kept the cruddy law firm of Weeden, Cassel & Moore in games all season. Did league analysts expect the D to hold the fort while the offense was a three-and-out machine?&&hurts, but&and&&in&&were both good moves. Again, it's all about&&and 35-year-old quarterbacks in Dallas.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Everyone reading this far down the rankings has probably wondered, "Where are the&?" Well, the Power Rankings do&not&equal an ode to big free agency moves. Can a front office retool a defense with&&Most of the time, it doesn't work. Why doubt Big Blue's spending spree? A) These players have never played with each other, or in coordinator Steve Spagnuolo's scheme. B) There is a reason their former clubs didn't want to pony up the money the&&did. Defensive end&, cornerback&&and nose tackle&certainly&improve&the talent level, but will the boost translate to the&' first playoff spot in five years? Think Harrison -- who, by the way, owns a heckuva last name -- will bring serious toughness to a unit that desperately needs it.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">The fact that the&&finished last season at 8-8 -- despite the quarterback carousel and coaching turmoil -- speaks to the character of the players in the locker room ... or does it?, some of the guys were chillin' all season. What we do know is that the caveman tight end will be missed, as will&'s veteran presence. It's not often Indy is the fourth-most-talked-about team in the AFC South, but that's been the case of late. The&&still have&, though, and that keeps them above the&and&.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Surprised? Don't be. The&&showed signs of turning the losing culture around last season via an explosive offense. Now Gus Bradley has tools to work with on defense, given the arrivals of&&and&, among others. Offensively, Jacksonville added&, one of the true thumpers in pro football. He'll nicely complement&&in providing a ground game for young QB&, who certainly doesn't need to have everything on his shoulders in Year 3. Speaking of, Jags fans were quite upset I chose&&over Bortles on&. If I had to do it again, I might go with the latter. It was hard to get over the devastating turnovers. So many of Bortles' picks&really&cost his team (and undermined his productivity). Meanwhile, Bridgewater was not asked
rather, he had to convert third downs and let the run game and defense do much of the work. These two young field generals are just tasked with different assignments.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Better keep an eye on these&. Sure, the 2-7 finish sucked. The defense couldn't hold the fort when the offense was moving, and the offense put the defense in bad positions with untimely turnovers. (The red-zone turnovers were particularly alarming.) The interesting note here is that as much as people have been concerned about Dan Quinn's D, the O was the losing side of the middling 8-8 record. Thankfully, the front office recognizes that deal, and made amends by signing&&and&.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">The Bucs did themselves right by&. Yes, I know: Running backs have a short shelf life. But Martin is still a reasonable 27 years old -- and he just&&while compiling 1,673 yards from scrimmage. Young QB&&needs that kinda support in the backfield. Also liked the signing of one&, who has been a solid pro. Did he have a breakout campaign in a contract year? Perhaps. But Tampa Bay needs another pass rusher to contend. It's that elementary.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">We can speak of free agency until the cows come home, yet the great elixir for the&&is what Adam Gase squeezes from&'s evolution. It also just dawned on me that Tannehill probably has seen cows come home before. He certainly is faring better than&. Meanwhile,&&recently won a&&with a mixture of defense and timely offense -- a blueprint that wouldn't be so bad for Gase, either, given the personnel (like, say, new addition&). Still, the overall plan seems unclear -- agree with&.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">The gleam of hope after the 6-2 finish has morphed into darkness in&. But all is not lost. Picking up&&was a master stroke, even though he is&notCalvin Johnson. Re-signing&&and&&made much dollars and sense. On the subject of the defensive line, heard from a few fans of the Honolulu Blue in the wake of&. Detroit might have to hold a million-man raffle to re-up&&when his contract runs out. Holy cow.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">Puzzling free-agency period for the&&-- not necessarily in a bad way, just ... interesting. They lost&&to a big bidder while adding veteran&. Mid-30s Watson seems like an odd fit, but we'll see how he tandems with&. Baltimore didn't have the money to compete with the&&to sign the talented Osemele, but the team did carry the bucks to go out and snatch&, in a somewhat unforeseen move. As for the&signing? I'll get excited if/when it pays off.&&sure is an ominous start.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">The&&&...&. They also got rid of some contracts and remnants of the Chip Kelly era. Seriously, it's as though he was an Etch A Sketch that the front office was champing at the bit to shake the minute the door closed behind him. Oh, yes. Forgot
age demographic.&, everybody.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">If the&&go into the season with only&&and&, this is where they'll stay in the Power Rankings. As of this writing, New York was sans a postseason-ready quarterback, with no&&around to save their season. (If something like that did go down -- again -- we would find out real quick about Petty. Perhaps Todd Bowles and Co. are far higher on the young signal caller than we all think?) This staredown with&&is moving into uncomfortable territory, as otherwise, this is a 10-win football team.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">John Fox's retooling process slowly begins with the arrivals of&,&and&&on defense. Of course, one wonders if the&&will even know how to air up the footballs at practice now that Adam Gase is gone (just a slightly sarcastic reference to the overwhelmingly glowing pub he's received this offseason). Fox wants to run the football and play defense, as shown by&. How about finding out how durable&&is without assuming he&can't&handle 20 carries per game?<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">While the move to Los Angeles still dominates the talk around this franchise, more than a few league observers are wondering about the quarterback situation.&&is No. 1 on the depth charts and in your hearts. The heart and soul of this team is the gliding stride of&&, which, if complemented correctly, should be married to a stout defense. That is the tough part for Los Angeles (still feels weird to type), which lost solid contributors in,&&and&. Jeff Fisher has his work cut out for him to even get back to the glory days of 7-9.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">More than any other organization in the NFL, the&&are depending on the health of their quarterback and a stout draft in order to compete in 2016. New Orleans hasn't enjoyed boatloads of cap space for some time now, so there will be no band of free agents to truly fix a defense that allowed&. In fact, as of this writing, the&&have the lowest amount of cap space in the league. Maybe the&&signing --&&-- gets you all hot and bothered. It signals to me that, sans a wonderful haul in the draft, Sean Payton will be trying to win games 40-38 again.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">San Diego could bolt up the 405 right past Los Angeles and up these Power Rankings in a New York minute with a strong draft. Of the teams I graded after the initial wave of free agency,&. Getting&&masks the loss of&&while simultaneously helping the special teams. The defensive line sorely needed a. Meanwhile, the&&addition was one of those several-days-after-the-free-agent-musical-chairs-explosion-period signings that fly under the radar, yet win games.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">So much of the banter involving the&&revolves around an overrated quarterback who is often frenetic in the pocket -- it's becoming increasingly difficult to remember there are more than 50 other guys on this football team. Maybe the Niners eventually will take&, but they certainly are looking for a bigger offer (like, a third). There is talent on this team, from&&to&&to&&to developmental players like&&and&. The latter sounds like something you get with an umbrella in an overpriced L.A. speakeasy, but Tartt did start as a rookie. He has some pop. I'll be here all week. Tip somebody.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">This ranking might seem harsh, especially with the excitement that acquiring&brings. Yet, is he the right fit for the offense? If&&is in the shotgun often -- see: read-option looks -- then the answer is likely no. That didn't work in Philadelphia. Murray is a north-south runner who does better in a single-back system with the QB under center. On the flip side, if Mariota takes off more, he will force defenses to respect his running ability, thus forcing defenses to play 11-on-11. Whereas, with&&at Murray's side in Philly, all the focus was on the tailback. Bradford is less of a threat to run than&. Schematically speaking, the Murray trade was the most interesting move of this offseason.<div class="pr-body" style="margin: 0 padding: 20 clear: border-top-width: 1 border-top-style: border-top-color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background: url();">You must feel for Hue Jackson. The man has been handed a Tomsula burger. The nice element to the mass departures is that Jackson has a blank slate to start with ... as in blank stares from a bunch of rookies who can't play. The&&say they want to draft and keep players. The question is, how do you not keep several of your own who left last week? Especially a guy like&, who hasn't missed a start his whole career?
这些回帖亮了
拉到最后果然没猜错
拉到最后果然没猜错
This is our house! This is our city! This is still clutch city!
Hala Madrid!
We are Giants!
=======================
MikuMikuMi~
拉到最后不出所料+1,野马是不是高了一点?. . . 觉得水鸟可能更低点应该,我们拒绝任何毒奶。不过确实口袋保护继续下降,损失的不止是原文说的那么少。同时上赛季的问题依旧没有解决,蛇曼的另一边角卫还有洛基特的恢复。之所以把洛基特优先于格拉汉姆和罗尔斯,就是他的缺席对所在特勤组的阻挡作用影响十分大。
Et jette dans mes yeux pleins de confusion
Des vêtements souillés, des blessures ouvertes,
Et l'appareil sanglant de la Destruction !
不过这份榜单确实早了点,实力强的球队刚刚开始行动,选秀也还没开始。毒奶还是等到5月吧
对Chris Hogan的评价挺高啊。。。
而且怎么都没提本内特的交易啊?
Love me or hate me, it's one or the other.
强悍的人生不需要解释
Kobe老大 横行天下
Soft, try me.
没什么卵用,只有打过才能知道发自手机虎扑
如果布朗选到wents或者goff,49人没有什么qb上进补,大熊维持目前比较尴尬地位的话,他们垫底可能更大,brees和rivers只能希望他们下赛季好运,反正我是觉得猛虎,海鹰和酋长都能翻到野马前面。。。
比尔这么高?有没有搞错
太看得起我包了 真是转会期一点动静都没有 raji今年还不打了
以前是大曼宁去哪我就看哪队的比赛,现在传奇退役,忽然发现下赛季没有主队了...咋办?
引用2楼 @ 发表的:
拉到最后不出所料+1,野马是不是高了一点?. . . 觉得水鸟可能更低点应该,我们拒绝任何毒奶。不过确实口袋保护继续下降,损失的不止是原文说的那么少。同时上赛季的问题依旧没有解决,蛇曼的另一边角卫还有洛基特的恢复。之所以把洛基特优先于格拉汉姆和罗尔斯,就是他的缺席对所在特勤组的阻挡作用影响十分大。
我也X得水B大概只有15的程度
今年钢人该有机会了吧
随枫奔跑死的是黄翔
粉碎重击闪避转力量
引用10楼 @ 发表的:
我也X得水B大概只有15的程度
下赛季进外卡都悬
引用10楼 @ 发表的:
我也X得水B大概只有15的程度
引用12楼 @ 发表的:
下赛季进外卡都悬
然而各大菠菜网里水鸟夺碗赔率都是前三,跟黑豹不相上下,只稍高于拍子。
Manchester United!
Green Bay Packers!
Lionel Messi, Anthony Martial, and Aaron Rodgers!
引用13楼 @ 发表的:
然而各大菠菜网里水鸟夺碗赔率都是前三,跟黑豹不相上下,只稍高于拍子。
可能只是堵在水鸟的运气上
引用1楼 @ 发表的:
拉到最后果然没猜错
Siri也这么认为!
NFL and NBA
野马现在qb都没有一个,居然能排第六
下赛季钢人的机会来了..
“热血”是一个很容易理解、但很难用语言确切解释的词汇。它特指一种感觉,最简单的说法就是激动到令人感觉自己全身的血液沸腾起来,思维变得激进而冲动,身上似乎充满力量和勇气;这种体验是纯粹感性的。
引用16楼 @ 发表的:
野马现在qb都没有一个,居然能排第六
谁说没有,三茄子。
这一波奶我钢奶的真是丧心病狂……
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
心疼我豚。。。什么时候才能重返季后赛啊
It's my house!
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选

我要回帖

更多关于 i would like to 的文章

随机推荐