用英语举例说明只要努力梦想总会实现实现梦想的理由

假设你是红旗中学高二一班的学生小明,你班将举行《我的梦想》(My Dream)的英文主题班会。请写一篇发言稿,在班会上与同学进行交流。要点如下:1、梦想职业---记者;2、职业要求:思维敏捷,有创造力,对事情有独特观点;3、自己的两点优势(考生自由发挥);4、为实现目标而努力。注意:1. 词数不少于120。(开头已给出,不计入总词数)2. 可根据内容适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Hello, everyone! I feel honored to share with you about my dream. Frankly, I dream to be a journalist.
Hello, everyone! I feel honored to share with you about my dream. Frankly, I dream to be a journalist. As far as I know, it is a great challenge to be a journalist. First of all, we have to be sharp in mind so as to react to different situations quickly. Secondly, creativity can help us produce outstanding ideas. What’s more, it is necessary for us to hold unique opinions towards hot issues.Just as you see, my qualities just meet the requirements above. Besides, I am social and love communicating with different people. It is an essential character helping me gather a wide variety of news materials. And I have plenty of hobbies, which inspire me to have the passion of covering stories in different fields.I believe all these can make me a good journalist as long as I am committed and never give up.
试题分析:本文是一篇发言稿。文章首句已写好,第一个要点也已经写好。写作的要点集中在写“记者的职业要求”及“我的优势”。职业要求包括三点:1.思维敏捷2。有创造力3.对事情有独特观。可以用一些表示并列的词或递进的词进行连接。如:First of all,Secondly, What’s more等词。其中“我的优势”部分,需要自己发挥,写出两点优势。属于半开放型作文。同样可用一些词进行层次连接。文章最后表达我的决心:为实现目标而努力。点评:谈论有关理想的发言稿。第一部分:开门见山地提出本人要谈的问题——理想是什么,第二部分:说明理由:为什么选择这一理想。如:对理想的认识,个人具备的优势。常用到的连接成分有:first of all,secondly,finally等等。第三部分:照应开头,总结全文。可以对全文作简明扼要的总结,也可以谈自己的感想、看法或期望。常用到的句式有:In short…,In a word,I think,I expect等
完成句子。
1. 刘英不如姐姐擅长体育。
Liu Ying ______ PE ______ her sister.2. 我姐姐和我一样。我们俩都外向。
My sister is ______ me.
We are______.3. 这个学生的口语比听力好。
The student is ______ speaking _______.4. 我比他高三厘米。我比他外向得多。
I am three centimeters ______ him. I am ______ than him.5. 我们俩都喜爱运动。(写两句)
______ like sports .
______ like sports.
根据汉语提示完成句子。
1. 在过去的半年里我在听力方面取得了很大的进步。I_____ made much ______ ______ listening in the past six months. 2. 我今年暑假打算去南京而不是北京。 I"m going to Nanjing ______ ______ ______Beijing.3. 我原以为你不会来,外面雨这么大!I thought you______ ______,It Was raining heavily outside!4. 一班的学生数量比二班的多。The number of students in Class One______ ______than in Class Two. 5. 这个问题的答案必须在别处找。The answer to the question must______ ______ ______.
1.顺便问一下,你对什么感兴趣?
_________________________________________________________________2.我有好长时间没有看电影了。
_________________________________________________________________3.他一直在给他的笔友写信吗?
_________________________________________________________________4.学生们正在为慈善机构捐款。
_________________________________________________________________5.她都唱了一整天了。
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司书面表达 每个人都有自己的梦想,努力坚持终能实现。请根据下面表格中所提供的信息用英文写一篇短文。_九年级_教师备课网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
书面表达&每个人都有自己的梦想,努力坚持终能实现。请根据下面表格中所提供的信息用英文写一篇短文。
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
书面表达&每个人都有自己的梦想,努力坚持终能实现。请根据下面表格中所提供的信息用英文写一篇短文。
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 23:00:03
书面表达&& 每个人都有自己的梦想,努力坚持终能实现。请根据下面表格中所提供的信息用英文写一篇短文。要求:所写内容必须包括表格中的所有信息,可适当发挥;&&&&& 词数:80左右(开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数).Tom1.出身贫寒,付不起学费,但一直自学,考取了大学;2.上大学时坚持打零工(part-time job) 自食其力。3.坚持梦想 (follow one’s dream),拥有了自己的公司。You你的梦想……(内容自拟)如何实现你的梦想1.勤奋学习;2.……(内容自拟)Everyone has his dream. The one who never gives up can achieve his goal. Tom is a good example. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I will never give up my dream whenever facing difficulties. I’m sure my dream will come true.
&&& Everyone has his dream. The one who never gives up can achieve his/her goal. Tom is a very good example. He was born in a poor family. His parents didn't have enough money to pay for his study so that he couldn't go to school. He was very sad, but nothing could stop him from studying. He kept on learning by himself at home. At last, he got high grades and entered his ideal college. In the college, he did part-time jobs for a living and worked hard at his study. Because he followed his dream all the time, he became the owner of a large farm successfully.I have my own dream, too. I want to be a teacher to help the children in poor areas. From now on, I must work hard, correct my own shortcomings and improve myself.I will never give up my dream whenever lacing difficulties. I'm sure my dream will come true.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)经过多年的努力,他的梦想就快要实现了.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
经过多年的努力 更多: ,他的梦想就快要实现了
翻译结果(英语)1:After years of hard work 更多: , his dream is about to achieve a翻译结果(英语)2:After years of effort 更多: , his dream is about to come true翻译结果(英语)3:After years of hard work 更多: , he was about to realize the dream of......
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved当前位置:&>&
关于梦想的名言英文_100句有关梦想的英文名言
你可能感兴趣的文章推荐>>
语录大全网提供的的部分文章可能由于转载的缘故无法提供出处,若本站中的文章侵犯了您的权益,请与本站编辑联系
Copyright (c)
yulu.jb51.net online services. All rights reserved.当前位置: &nbsp > &nbsp&nbsp >&nbsp正文
  Do you remember what you wanted to be when you grew up? Maybe a fireman? A baker? A ballerina? You probably have some sort of idea what you ultimately want to do with your life. But are you actually doing it? Are you working towards it? Or have you given up all hope on your dreams with the burdens of daily life pulling you down?
  你还记得自己梦想长大时做什么吗?消防员?烘焙师?芭蕾舞演员?你都可能对自己最终想做点儿什么还有些想法。但你真的在做吗?你是在朝着这个方向努力吗?还是你在生活的压力下已放弃了自己的梦想?
  Pursuing your dreams comes along with many benefits! Here are some reasons why you should not give up on your dreams:
  追随你的梦想可以带来很多益处!下面是你为什么不应该放弃梦想的几个理由:
  1. Failure.
  This word seems counter-intuitive in reasons not to give up your dreams, but failure is more beneficial than you might think. Most people don&t pursue their dreams for fear of failure. Little do they know, this is one of the biggest ways we learn and grow!
  把这个词当做不要放弃梦想的理由似乎有悖直觉,但是失败比你想象的要有用。大部分人都因为害怕失败而放弃追求梦想。殊不知,这是我们学习和成长的最好的一个途径!
  Many famous and successful Americans had to fail over and over again to achieve what they hoped to in life. Abraham Lincoln failed at war, as a businessman, as a lawyer and even at politics at first. He pushed on through and became president of the United States. Thomas Edison&s teachers called him &stupid& and he was fired multiple times before &failing& 1000 times attempting to invent the lightbulb. Michael Jordan was once cut from his high school basketball team. He later said,
  美国有很多著名的成功人士在追求他们想要的生活时都经历了一次又一次的失败。亚伯拉罕&林肯打战失败过,做商人时失败过,做律师时失败过,就连做政客时刚开始也失败过。他继续努力才成为美国总统。托马斯&爱迪生的老师曾说爱迪生&愚蠢&,他在发明电灯泡前失败了1000多次,在此之前,还被解雇了很多次。迈克尔&乔丹曾一度被高中篮球队除名。后来他说,
  &I&ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I&ve lost almost 300 games 26 times I&ve been trusted to take the game winning shot & and missed. I&ve failed over and over and over again in my life. That is why I succeed.&
  &在我的职业生涯中,我有9000多个投球没有投中。我输的比赛几乎有300场。有26次,大家相信我能投入致胜的一球&..但是我没能。在我的生活中,我一次又一次地失败。这就是为什么我现在成功了。&
  If we can learn anything from these successful men, it would be to never give up on our dreams simply because of fear of failure.
  如果说我们能从这些成功人士身上学到些什么的话,那就是不要因为害怕失败而放弃梦想。
市场合作联系
联系人靳华
广告合作联系
联系人姜先生

我要回帖

更多关于 努力实现梦想的例子 的文章

随机推荐